Dear Applicants, All medical colleges and universities in West Bengal will be admitted to students in the AYUSH course through WEST Bengal Ayush NEET Counselling 2021, so if you have not passed the NEET exam, then you cannot take admission to these medical colleges. The counselling process helps students to choose a college according to their rank or marks. Many students indeed hesitate to accept those who do not currently have a NEET scorecard. However, every student’s goal should be to achieve this with all the resources available to him. It was organized by the Directorate of the Ayurveda Government of W.B.
The qualified marks of NEET-UG will be accepted by the different Ayurvedic and Homoeopathic Institutions of West Bengal. With the help of the article, you will get to know about all the details of WB BAMS/BHMS Admission 2021, Top Ayush Colleges in West Bengal and NEET 2021 Cut off. Happy Reading.
West Bengal Ayush NEET 2021 Counselling
Admission seekers can visit the www.wbmcc.nic.in to get themselves registered for NEET AYUSH 2021 WB State Counselling before we speak the counselling procedure for WB Ayush NEET 2021.
Before discussing the West Bengal NEET 2021 Counselling Procedure details, let’s briefly describe NEET 2021.
|Name of Examination||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (UG) or |
|Conducted by||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|NEET 2021 Exam Date||12 September 2021 (Announced)|
|NEET 2021 Result||To be Announced Soon|
|MCC AIQ NEET 2021 Counselling Starting Date||To be Announced Soon|
|West Bengal NEET 2021 Counselling Starting Date||To be Announced Soon|
|West Bengal NEET Counselling Conducting Authority||Government of West Bengal Department of Health & Family Welfare West Bengal.|
|No of Government Seats||BAMS – 60|
BHMS – 337
BUMS – 0
|No of Private Seats||BAMS – 110|
BHMS – 460
BUMS – 40
|Want NEET 2021 Counselling Support?||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Abroad at 10 Lakh||Know More|
West Bengal NEET Counselling 2021 Dates
Applicants can check the West Bengal NEET Counselling dates related to the WB Ayush 2021 counselling procedure below.
|Start of online registration and payment of fees||To be announced|
|Last date to register||To be announced|
|Online choice filling and locking||To be announced|
|Publication of state merit list||To be announced|
|Declaration of result||To be announced|
|Document verification||To be announced|
|Reporting at allotted institutes by candidates who are allotted |
seats in Round I
|To be announced|
Ayush NEET Counselling Eligibility Criteria
- The applying seekers should have qualified the NEET Entrance Examination.
- Aspirants must have the domicile of West Bengal.
- The applying seekers must have completed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Biotechnology and English are the compulsory subjects with minimum 50% marks, 40% marks are required for SC/ST category candidates, and 45% marks are for Physically Handicap candidates.
- Age Criteria: The candidate should have completed 17 years of age as on 31-12-2021.
The candidates born on or after 02-01-2004 are not eligible for
admission into MBBS, BDS Courses.
West Bengal NEET Counselling Procedure 2021
- Enrollment & Online Fee Payment
- Publication of Seat Matrix -Round 1
- Registration, Choice Filling and Locking of Choices
- Seat Allotment Process – Round 1
- Result Publication – Round 1
- Reporting for admission at the Allotted Institution – Round 1
- Subsequent rounds
Counselling Process (State Quota)
Before we speak about the counselling procedure for West Bengal AYUSH NEET 2021, Let us first have a look at the Type of NEET Ayush Counselling 2021 for state and State Quota.
- The NEET UG 2021 Qualification Candidates, who want to participate for WB Sate Quota UG seats must take note that either the candidates or his/her parent’s must be domiciled in the state of West Bengal.
- Once the are allotted seat, during documents verification at the allotted college before admission, such certificate in original, has to be produced by the allotted candidates before the verifying authority of the respective college.
- Only after successful verification of such certificate, the allotted candidates shall be considered for such state Quota seat, provided, the other required documents (as discussed later in this notice) are Properly Annexed.
- The types of domical certificate Proforma that are uploaded in the website www.wbmcc.nic.in are described hereunder.
Counselling Process (AIQ Quota)
Candidates applying for BAMS/BHMS/BUMS Colleges in West Bengal must have to register themselves for the Ayush NEET counselling 2021. Counselling of NEET 2021 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
- The mop-up round will be through Offline mode.
- The candidate has to be present personally for the counselling process; no one can
- represent the candidate under any circumstances. Candidates without admit card/entry pass will not be allowed into premises.
- A candidate who have not submitted original documents to the official website on the scheduled date before a mop-up round will not be eligible for the mop-up round.
- 10th Certificate.
- 12th Certificate.
- 12th Mark Sheet.
- NEET UG 2021 Admit Card.
- NEET UG 2021 Result/Scorecard.
- Category Certificate (if applicable).
- Domicile Certificate (for Uttarakhand candidate only).
- Certificate of Sub Category, If Applicable.
- ID Proof (Aadhaar Card/Voter card etc.)
- Fee Receipt
- Passport Size Photograph
|Schedule Caste (SC)||22%|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||6%|
- The Exam conducting authority will make the merit list of the selected candidates for the admission after the NEET State counselling.
- Admission Seekers will be selected based on their rank obtained and choice filled during counselling.
- Admission Seekers will have to report to the allotted college for the admission along with all required documents.
- If any student fails to report to the allotted college in any circumstances within the given time, the seat of this candidate will be forfeited.
West Bengal Ayush Counselling Participating Colleges
Candidates applying for various BHMS/BUMS and BAMS colleges affiliated to the state medical university may find their dream college by knowing every tits and bit about the college. To know details (Fees, Cut-off, Courses, Affiliation, Ranking etc.) of the participating colleges, click the link mentioned below. Here is the updated list of all Ayush NEET Counselling participating Ayush Colleges in West Bengal officially made by the Central Council of Indian Medicine. Here is a list of Top Ayush Colleges in West Bengal.
BAMS Colleges in West Bengal
Here is the updated list of all BAMS Colleges in West Bengal officially made by the Central Council of Indian Medicine. To get admission into the college, one has to participate in WB BAMS Counselling 2021. To know the detailed info about Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review, click the college link.
BAMS College in West Bengal
|Name and Address of the College/Institution||Intake||Ownership||Affiliation Status|
|J.B.Roy Govt.Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital,||60||Govt.||West Bengal|
University of Health
|Institute of Post Graduate Ayurveda Education & Research at Shyamdas Vidya Shastra Peeth, 294/3/1.Acharya Prafulla Chandra Road, Kolkata- 700004||N/A||Govt.||–|
|Rajib Gandhi Memorial Ayurved College & Hospital, Belley Sankarpur, 24 Pgs. (North),||60||Non-Govt.|| West Bengal|
University of Health
|Raghunath Ayurvedic Mahavidyalaya & Hospital Medinipur||50||Non-Govt.||West Bengal University Of Health Sciences|
BHMS Colleges in West Bengal
Here is the updated list of all BHMS Colleges in West Bengal officially made by the Central Council of Indian Medicine. To get admission into the college, one has to participate in WB BHMS Counselling 2021.
BUMS Colleges in West Bengal
Here is the updated list of all BUMS Colleges in West Bengal officially made by the Central Council of Indian Medicine. To get admission into the college, one has to participate in WB BUMS Counselling 2021.
|Name of the College/Institution||Intake||Ownership||Affiliation|
|The Calcutta Unani Medical College & Hospital, 8/1, Abdul Halim Lane, Kolkata – 700016||40||Non-Govt.||Calcutta University|
|Seat Allotment||Download Here|
|West Bengal MBBS, BDS, Ayush 2020 ORCR Round 1||Click Here|
- Aspirants must obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2021 entrance examination to qualify for the further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to the UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile.
NEET Cutoff scores – 2021 vs 2020 vs 2019
|Category||2021 Cutoff (Expected)||2020 Cutoff score||2019 cutoff scores|
|UR & PH||160-130||146-129||133-120|
|OBC & PH||140-110||128-113||119-107|
|SC & PH||135-110||128-113||119-107|
|ST & PH||130-110||128-113||119-107|
Note: 2021 Cutoff is not yet released by the official website. We have just expected the NEET 2021 cutoff based on the past database.
NEET 2021 Cutoff (Expected)
|Category||NEET 2021 cutoff|
NEET 2021 Admission Support
|NEET 2021 Counselling Assistance||Enquire Now|
|Talk to NEET Expert Counsellor: Call Now||Call Now +91-9873056333|
|Want to Study MBBS Abroad?||Know More|
|Admission 2021 Help Desk||Enquire Now|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Government of West Bengal Department of Health & Family Welfare West Bengal will conduct the West Bengal Ayush counselling.
Government of West Bengal Department of Health & Family Welfare West Bengal 2021 Application Form will be released on the website through online mode.
The counselling for West Bengal NEET 2021 admission will be conducted in the online mode in two rounds.
No, the application form will be available in online mode only.