The Calcutta Unani Medical College & Hospital Kolkata (CALUMCH Kolkata) is one of the reputed Unani Colleges in West Bengal. The college is popularly known as CALUMCH Kolkata and was founded in the year 1994. This famous Unani College in Kolkata is affiliated to the W.B University of Health Sciences and is approved by Central Council of Indian Medicines.
Calcutta Unani College Kolkata (CALUMCH Kolkata) was started to serve students with the best Unani care. Now the college has become synonyms with one of the Best Unani Medical Colleges in Kolkata. Before we go to complete college review, let us have a look at the major details of Calcutta Unani College.
Calcutta Unani College Kolkata
|College Name||The Calcutta Unani Medical College & Hospital Kolkata|
|Popular Name||CALUMCH Kolkata|
|Location||Kolkata, West Bengal|
|Affiliated with||W.B University of Health Sciences|
|Approved by||Central Council of Indian Medicines|
|Hostel Facility||yes (boys & girls)|
|College Offical site||http://calumch.org/|
|Category||BUMS Colleges in West Bengal|
In this article, we will the complete information about Calcutta Unani College Kolkata (CalUMCH Kolkata) like Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Status, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review.
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with:- W.B University of Health Sciences
- Approved by:- Central Council of Indian Medicines
- Aid Status:- PRIVATE
- Medical Facilities
CALUMCH Kolkata Course Offered
|BUMS (Bachelor of Unani Medicine And Surgery)||40||4½ + 1 yr. Internship|
Note: Total-40 seats, 20 are reserved to be filled through JENPARH and remaining 20 are through Management.
- For Admission in UG, courses Candidate can apply to the college through their NEET UG Medical Scorecard.
- Admission Seekers must full fill all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
|(i)||A candidate seeking admission to this course must have completed the age of 17 years before the 1st day of October in the year of admission|
|(ii)||The candidate seeking admission to Kamil – e – Tib – e – Jarahat (BUMS) Course must have passed Higher Secondary Examination or any other equivalent recognized examination there too with 45% or more marks in the aggregate of three subjects i.e. Physics, Chemistry, Biology.|
|(iii)||While deciding the merit the marks obtained in the language will not be taken into consideration.|
|(iv)||The candidates must additionally have passed English as a subject of study up to 12th Class level (core or elective), provided that the student has passed in all the subjects separately required for purpose of admission in BUMS Course.|
|(v)||For BUMS course he/she should have passed the qualifying examination of Urdu either as M. I. L. or has passed High School/Matric/ Secondary examination or equivalent with Urdu. The medium of instruction and examination:|
Urdu will be the medium of instruction and examination to BUMS Course.
|Course Name||Average Fees (Per Year)|
|Hostel Fees||5,000/- per month|
The scholarships recognise merit and talent of students. Students may apply for the Scholarships at the beginning of the academic year. College may offer a scholarship to a deserving candidate under the following categories.
- College / University Merit Scholarships.
- Students belonging to the economically weaker sections may ask for fee concession (*depends on the college administrations).
- Merit cum means based scholarships are also awarded by the college to deserving students.
- Merit & National Scholarships for brilliant students under Central & State Govt.
Important Note: The amount of scholarship to be given or the decision of scholarship to be grant is solely under the consideration of college administration.
Candidates can get many such scholarships updates by the Edufever Scholarship website.
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. Merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
NEET Cutoff 2020 (Expected)
Here check the expected NEET Cutoff 2020 examination given below as per the previous year trends:
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Percentile||Cut-off Marks|
|Unreserved (UR)||50th Percentile||701-134|
|Unreserved PH (UR-PH)||45th Percentile||133-120|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||40th Percentile||133-107|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||40th Percentile||133-107|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||40th Percentile||133-107|
NEET Cutoff 2019
|Category||Qualifying Percentile||Cutoff scores|
NEET UG Cut off 2018
|Category||NEET Qualification Percentile||NEET Qualifying Score (out of 720)||Qualified Candidates
(By Obtaining NEET Cut off)
West Bengal Ayush NEET2020 Counselling
West Bengal Ayush NEET Counselling2020: The WB State Ayush Counselling is conducted by the Directorate of Ayurveda Government of W.B.
A candidate can visit the official website to get themselves registered for NEET AYUSH2020 WB State Counselling
Counselling Process (AIQ Quota)
Candidate applying for BAMS/BHMS/BUMS Colleges in West Bengal must have to register themselves for the Ayush NEET counselling2020. Counselling of NEET2020 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock-in the preferences in the online portal.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online on the basis of available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round, will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here it is to be noted that, those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
- 10th Certificate.
- 12th Certificate.
- NEET UG2020 Admit Card.
- NEET UG2020 Result/Scorecard.
- Category Certificate (if applicable).
- Nativity/Resident certificate of West Bengal
- SC/ST Certificate by birth issued by a competent authority, Government of
- ID Proof (Aadhaar Card/Voter card etc)
- College/School leaving certificate
Ranking & Reputation
|Name of Institute||The Calcutta Unani Medical College|
- It is one of the Premier BUMS Institute in Kolkata.
- We would like to give 3.9 out of 5 stars on Edufever Best Unani Institute in West Bengal.
CALUMCH Kolkata Address
Calcutta Unani College Kolkata (Calcutta UMCH Kolkata)
8/1, Abdul Halim Lane, Kolkata-700016
Phone: 033 2265 0788
Official website: Click here
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Question: What Amount of Fee to be deducted on re-allocation of seat to the candidates in 2nd/3rd round of Counseling?
Question: How much fees to be reimbursed in case candidate resigns during the counselling period?
Question: What amount of Fees To be reimbursed in case Candidate resigns after Counseling period?
Question: What is the time period of reimbursement (in days)?
Answer: 7 days.
|Top Colleges in India||Link|
For further admission related queries, you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve you with the best possible solution.
Best of luck..!!!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Admission Notification 2021
Our Ad Policies are designed to promote a good experience for end-users. Edufever does not hold responsible for anything inappropriate or wrong information given by the advertiser.
UPES Dehradun 2021 Application Started Apply Now