BUMS Colleges in Odisha: Odisha is one of the 29 states of India, located on the eastern coast. Odisha was the first state in India to be formed on a linguistic basis. The State is well known for its Odissi dance, the pride of Odia culture is the oldest surviving dance form of India. Apart from all this, the state is also known for some prestigious Medical colleges that offer high standard educational facilities at bare minimum prices, But according to the latest reports of the Central Council of Indian Medicine,
- Get Latest Ayush NEET UG & State Wise Ayush NEET UG Counselling News via Edufever News
The state does not have any Unani Medical College. The government work hard on it Hopefully, in the next coming future, there will be several Unani colleges in Odisha. Here in this article, we will get to know about Top BUMS Colleges in Odisha to study the best Unani courses.
Odisha Ayush NEET 2021 Summary
Here, you will find a brief description of the Ayush NEET 2021 admission process for UG and PG courses, about conducting authority of Ayush NEET, and the Counselling process for UG and PG courses.
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
AIAPGET Course: AIAPGET
|Conducting Authority||Directorate of Medical Education & Training, Bhubaneswar, Odisha|
|Odisha Ayush NEET 2021 Counselling||For UG Courses: Odisha Ayush NEET Counselling|
For PG Courses: Odisha AIAPGET Counselling
|Odisha Ayush NEET 2021 Cutoff||Click Here|
|Odisha Ayush NEET 2021 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Odisha Ayush Colleges Fee||Click Here|
|MBBS Abroad Starting at 2 Lakh||Enquire Now|
Top BUMS Colleges in Odisha
Every year lakhs of aspirants apply for NEET Unani Entrance Examination to get selected in some of the Best BUMS Colleges in Odisha. If you too want to pursue BUMS then this article is for you only. Throughout this article, we will let you know about Top Unani Colleges in Odisha. Have a look.
Here we have mentioned the detailed information about the courses of BUMS Colleges in Odisha overview. Let’s have a look.
|Course Level||Graduate (UG)||Postgraduate|
|Duration||5.5 Years (Including 1-year internship)||3 Years|
|Stream||Medical Sciences||Specialization after BUMS|
|Examination Type||Yearly/Semester||Yearly System|
|Eligibility||10+2 with P.C.B. as main subjects||BUMS from a recognized University|
|Average Starting Salary||INR 3-5 Lacs||INR 3-6 Lac|
Best BUMS Colleges in Odisha
Sorry, the state does not have any Unani Medical college. The government works hard on it Hopefully, in the next coming future, there will be several Unani colleges in Odisha. Aspirants who belong to Odisha may get admission in any other state Unani colleges. To know the detailed info about Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review, click the college link.
|S.No||State||Get Information Here|
|3||Tamil Nadu||Click Here|
|4||Madhya Pradesh||Click Here|
|7||West Bengal||Click Here|
|8||Uttar Pradesh||Click Here|
Odisha Ayush NEET Counselling 2021
Counselling of NEET 2021 for All India Quota will be conducted in three rounds in online mode. Before we speak about the counselling procedure for Odisha Ayush NEET 2021, a candidate can visit the official website to register for NEET AYUSH 2021. Odisha State Counselling must register themselves for the Ayush NEET counselling 2021. The counselling will consist of these steps.
1. Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
2. Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock-in the online portal selections.
3. Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online based on available vacancies and candidates’ choices.
4. Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round will be required to either reject the assigned seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
5. New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
6. Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
7. Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
8. Reporting to college (Round 2): Here, it is to be noted that those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
Candidates who will be allotted a seat to this college will be asked to report with the following documents to complete the formalities.
For UG Candidates
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
Ayush NEET 2021 Admission Support
|Odisha Ayush NEET 2021 Counselling Assistance||Click Here|
|NEET 2021 Talk to Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Course for Low NEET Ranker||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
A. There are no Government BUMS Colleges in Odisha.
A. There is no Private BUMS College in Odisha.
A. The other courses provided under AYUSH in Odisha is BHMS, BAMS, BNYS and BSMS.
A. Yes, other states provide BUMS courses such as Delhi, Madhya Pradesh, Gujarat. For more information, Click Here.