Odisha AIAPGET Counselling 2021: All India AYUSH Postgraduate Entrance Test, commonly known as AIAPGET, is conducted for admissions to the postgraduate courses in Ayurveda, Unani, Siddha and Homeopathy. The National Testing Agency (NTA) on behalf of the Ministry of AYUSH, Government of India conducts the AIAPGET exam. It is conducted annually in a computer-based mode. Candidates who qualify for the examination scoring the minimum cut off percentile can opt for MS, MD, or PG diploma courses in the above-mentioned disciplines. Admission for MS, MD, or PG diploma courses in Ayurveda, Unani, Siddha and Homeopathy is given on the basis of merit. Those who qualify for AIAPGET 2021 are asked for a counselling round which is conducted by AYUSH Admissions Central Counseling Committee (AACCC).
Odisha AIAPGET Counselling 2021 is the state centralized online counselling process. Consequently, an applicant sitting for counselling can apply to MD/MS/PG Diploma in Ayurveda, Unani, Siddha & Homeopathy in the various Government/Private Medical College of the state. The Odisha counselling procedure 2020 will be based on one’s AIAPGET Scorecard. Furthermore, the counselling is managed by the Odisha Ayush Department. Throughout the article, you will learn about the Odisha AIAPGET Counselling procedure for Top Ayush PG Counselling in Odisha.
1. Brief Description
2. Important Dates
3. Eligibility Criteria
4. Application Fees
5. Counselling Procedure
6. Documents Required
7. Participating Colleges
8. Frequently Asked Questions
Let us look at the summary of Odisha AIAPGET Counselling 2021.
|Name of Examination||All India AYUSH Post Graduate Entrance Test – AIAPGET|
|Conducted by||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Level of NEET Examination||National-level|
|Scoring||04– For each correct response|
-1 – For each incorrect response
0 – for no response or not attempted questions
|Languages available for the Examination||Ayurveda– English and Hindi|
Unani– English and Urdu
Siddha– English and Tamil
Homoeopathy– English only
|Get Ayush PG Counselling Assistance||Enquire Now|
Important Dates (Out)
Here we provide you with the dates of Odisha AIAPGET Counselling 2021.
|Date of uploading of PG Application form||04-02-2022|
|Last date of receipt of the Application form||15-02-2022|
|Finalization of Merit List by PG Admission Committee||16-02-2022|
|Publication of Merit List of Candidate||17-02-2022|
|1st Counselling and Admission||23-02-2022 to 25-02-2022|
|2nd Counselling and Admission||09-03-2022 to 11-03-2022|
|Mop-Up Round||16-03-2022 to 17-03-2022|
Odisha AIAPGET Eligibility Criteria
Every candidate who is seeking Odisha AIAPGET Counselling must look at the eligibility criteria. Here we provide complete details on that.
- Candidates in possession of BAMS/ BUMS/ BSMS/ BHMS/Graded BHMS degree or Provisional BAMS/ BUMS/ BSMS/ BHMS Pass Certificate recognized as per the provisions of the IMCC 1970/HCC 1973 Act and possess permanent or provisional registration certificate of BAMS/ BUMS/ BSMS/ BHMS/Graded BHMS degree qualification issued by the NCISM/NCH/State Board/Universities/Deemed Universities and have completed one year of internship or/are likely to complete the internship as per the NCISM/NCH/AYUSH notification, may apply for AIAPGET 2021 through Online Application Registration system at website www.aiapget.nta.ac.in
- Requests for appearing in AIAPGET 2021 from candidates completing internship after the notified date or having qualifications that are not recognized by the competent authority shall be summarily rejected. Candidates are further advised not to canvass for the same.
- The dates indicated by candidates in regard to 12 months Compulsory Rotating Internship i.e. starting date, completion date, shall be treated as final and candidates will be required to submit the original Compulsory Rotating Internship completion certificate at the time of counselling. The cut-off date for completion of internship towards determination of eligibility for appearing in AIAPGET-2021 shall be 31st October 2021.
- Some of the Universities/Institutions with regulations that candidates who are already pursuing any PG Course in their University or in another University are not eligible for admission till they complete the course. The candidates who are already pursuing PG Courses either through All India Quota or State Quota and are applying for a seat under All India Quota/State quota seats may confirm the eligibility conditions of that University in this regard. NTA/MoA/AIIA shall not be responsible if such candidates are refused admission. Such candidates may opt for the subject and the college at their own risk and cost. The eligibility criteria will be as per NCISM/NCH regulations and notifications of Ministry of AYUSH, Govt of India.
Here we mentioned the application fees of Odisha AIAPGET Counselling 2021.
Odisha AIAPGET Counselling 2021 is conducted by the Department of Ayush, Govt of Odisha to MD/MS (Ayurveda, Homeopathy, etc.) courses in Odisha Ayush colleges.
- Visit the official website of Odisha Online Portal (http://gampuri.nic.in/).
- You need to fill all your basic details & other required details as per instructions.
- Once you complete the online registration process on Odisha Online portal, you can get your login ID & password.
- It is advised to keep your login ID & password for further requirements.
First Round of Counseling
All those candidates who are opting for the first round of counselling have to select the option for choice filling and linking. Information regarding the first round of counselling will be notified online. After the candidates have been selected after the allotment round will be given to option one up-gradation and second satisfied. Seats of those candidates have not selected any option their seat will be cancelled for that round and will be transferred to the next round.
Second Round of Counseling
If the candidate did not get a seat in the first round of counselling, those candidates can opt for the second round of counselling having the option of upgradation according to the eligibility. All those candidates who have already taken admission into the universities will not be considered for this round of counselling. For those candidates who have not selected an option but did not take admission, seats of all those candidates will be counted out. But they will be considered or shifted to the next round of counselling.
Mop Round Counseling
All those candidates who did not get seats allocated in the first and second round of counselling will be given an upgradation option who fall under the eligibility criteria. Those candidates who have already been selected in the first and second rounds will not be considered for the mop-up round. In the Mop-Up round, the candidate has to select a new choice filling or linking in order to be allocated a seat. Information pertaining to online mop round counselling will be availed online by the officials. After the release of allotment, the list candidate will have to take admission into the particular university.
Here we mentioned the list of documents required by the candidate at the counselling of Odisha AIAPGET 2021.
- Photocopy of AIAPGET – 2021 Hall Ticket/Admit Card.
- Photocopy of AIAPGET – 2021Rank Card.
- Photocopy of the Board of Secondary Education Certificate or equivalent certificate.
- Photocopy of Mark Sheet of +2 / Intermediate Science or equivalent examination certificate.
- Photocopy of B.A.M.S. or equivalent Degree Certificate.
- Photocopy of mark Sheet of final B.A.M.S. or equivalent examinations.
- Photocopy of internship training completion certificate.
- Photocopy of Nativity Certificate from the competent authority.
- Photocopy of Cast Certificate in case of S.C. & S.T. candidate from the competent authority.
- Photocopy of PWD certificate from the competent authority.
- Photocopy of the License for practice of Ayurvedic Medicine along with updated renewal.
- Photocopy of “No Objection Certificate” (Annexure – 1) from the employer/Head of the institution (in case of in-service candidates/students undergoing P.G. training in some other institution.
- One Bank Draft of Rs. 1,000/- (Rupees one thousand) only (non-refundable) towards cost of Prospectus and Application Form in favour of “Principal, Gopabandhu Ayurveda Mahavidyalaya, Puri” payable at SBI, Main Branch, Puri (Code – 0158).
- Two recent passport size coloured photographs attested clearly on the front (To be affixed at the appropriate space on the first page of the Application form).
- One self-addressed envelope (23cm X 10 cm) size affixing postage stamp worth Rs.40/- each.
- Proof in support of rendering service in tribal and backward area of the State for more than 03 years from the competent authority
Applicants applying for various MD/MS/PG Diploma programs through AIAPGET counselling. Here is the list of all AIAPGET Counselling participating colleges in Odisha officially notified by the AYUSH Admissions Central Counselling Committee (AACCC). Here is a list of Ayush Colleges in Odisha
Ayurveda College Participating in Odisha AIAPGET
Here is the updated list of all Ayurveda Colleges in Odisha officially notified by the AYUSH Admissions Central Counselling Committee (AACCC). To get admission into the college/University, one has to participate in Orissa AIAPGET Counselling.
|Name of Colleges||Total No. of Seats|
|GOVT AYURVEDIC COLLEGE, BALANGIR||4|
|GOPABANDHU AYURVEDA MAHAVIDYALAYA, PURI||2|
Frequently Asked Questions
A. National Test Agency conducts the AIAPGET Entrance Exam
A. You should hold the degree of BAMS/BHMS/BSMS/BUMS as per some provision can apply AIAPGET.
A. AYUSH Admissions Central Counseling Committee (AACCC) conducts the counselling for AIAPGET.
1- Candidates who already joined the allotted seat in Round I/Round II/ Round III of
AIQ/Deemed/ Central Universities/National Institutions.
2- Candidates allotted a seat in 03rd/Mop Up Round.
3- Candidates who have not registered in any of the Previous 3 Rounds.
4- Candidates who are resigned from the allotted seats in the 2nd Round beyond the
permissible period of exit (i.e., 3 days prior to the commencement of the 3rd Round).
A. No, if a candidate has been allotted/ upgraded a seat in the 3rd Round/Mop-up Round,
he/she will not be eligible for any further Counseling. Further, it is mandatory for all
candidates to take admission on their upgraded seats in the 3rd/Mop-Up Round from Round 1 & 2 admitted seats. Such candidates, if not join the allotted/upgraded seats, are ineligible for any further counselling (State/UT/Nominated seat, etc.) and their security money will be forfeited. Furthermore, the list of ineligible candidates will be circulated to all Central/State counselling authorities for prohibiting them to participate in any further counselling.
A. No, only those candidates who have not registered in the 1st Round need to register
afresh for the 2nd Round/3rd Round.
A. Yes, eligible candidates must have submitted fresh choice(s) for consideration for seat
allotment during the 2nd Round. If the candidate does not submit fresh choice(s) during the choice filling period, the candidate will not be considered for allotment of seat during the 2nd Round and will retain the already allotted (joined) seat in the 1st Round, if any.
A. Yes, all the participating colleges/institutions have been instructed to retain original
certificates of admitted students and release them only on up-gradation of the seat or
resignation by the candidate.
A. Once candidates lock the choices, it is not possible to unlock the same even from the AACCC end. Hence, the candidate is advised to check all choices before locking.