National Institute of Homoeopathic Kolkata is one of the reputed Government Homoeopathic Colleges in West Bengal. The college is popularly known as NIH Kolkata and it was founded on 10th December, 1975. National Homoeopathic College Kolkata is affiliated with The West Bengal University of Health Sciences Kolkata and approved by the Central Council of Indian Medicines.
- Get Latest Ayush NEET UG & State Wise Ayush NEET UG Counselling News via Edufever News
National Homoeopathic College (NIH Kolkata) was started to serve students with the best ayurvedic care, and the college offers courses in Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery (B.H.M.S.). Now the college has become synonym with one of the Best Homoeopathic Medical Colleges in Kolkata.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Fee Structure
7. Ranking & Reputation
8. Contact Details
9. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
National Institute of Homoeopathic Kolkata
In this article, we will provide you with detailed information about National Homoeopathic College Kolkata (NIH Kolkata) like Fee Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Cut-off Facilities available and a complete college review.
Before we go to complete the college review, let us have a look at the major details of NIH Kolkata.
|College Name||National Institute of Homoeopathic Kolkata|
|Popular Name||NIH Kolkata, National Homoeopathic College Kolkata|
|Location||Block – GE, Sector-III Kolkata|
|Establishment||10th December 1975|
|Affiliated with||The West Bengal University of Health Sciences Kolkata|
|Approved by||Central Council of Indian Medicines|
|NEET 2022 Study Materials||Click Here|
|Category||BHMS Colleges in West Bengal|
|Paid Ayush NEET 2022 Counselling Support||Click Here|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with:– West Bengal University of Health Sciences Kolkata
- Approved by:– Central Council of Indian Medicines
- Aid Status:– Government
|Anti Ragging||Counselling Services|
|Healthcare Services||Hostel(Male and Female)|
|Laboratory||Hospital/ Medical Facilities|
|Internet Facility||Medical Facility|
The College offers quality Homoeopathic programs under highly qualified faculty and state of the art infrastructure. The College is famous for its undergraduate Homoeopathic programs (BHMS).
|BHMS||4.6+1 Year Internship|
The following subjects are offered by most of the medical institutions in India:
|Materia Medica||This subject is concerned with the theory and study of drugs that are used in the treatment of diseases prescribed as per the Doctor. It includes pharmacology, clinical pharmacology and the history and physical and chemical properties of drugs.|
|Organon of Medicine||In this subject, those principles are applied which are necessary to obtain the results.|
|Anatomy||This subject gives knowledge exposure about plants and animals and the interrelation of their parts.|
|Physiology & Biochemistry||This subject deals with the functions and activities of living organisms and their internal and external parts.|
|Community Medicine||In this subject, the health of the members of a community or a region is concerned.|
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As National Institute of Homoeopathic Kolkata in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Admission to various Programmes at the National Institute of Homoeopathic Kolkata is made based on the candidate’s performance in NEET.
|Admission Process||For UG Courses: NEET UG|
AIAPGET Course: AIAPGET
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria|
For P.G. Courses: A.I.A.P.G.E.T. Eligibility Criteria
|West Bengal Ayush NEET 2022 Counselling||For UG Courses: West Bengal Ayush NEET Counseling|
For P.G. Courses: West Bengal A.I.A.P.G.E.T. Counselling
|West Bengal Ayush NEET 2022 Cutoff||Click Here|
|West Bengal Ayush NEET 2022 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|West Bengal Ayush NEET 2022 Fee||Click Here|
|Top 10 BAMS Colleges in West Bengal||Click Here|
The fee structure of D.N.DE Homoeopathic College Kolkata for various Homoeopathic courses is mentioned below.
|FEES||The amount payable at the beginning of each session (in ₹)|
|Details||1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||4th Year|
|Bulletin fee (for five and half years)||₹2200.00||–||–||–|
|Study Tour Fee for Pharmacy as well as for Community Medicine. Excess expenses shall be borne by the student||₹2,000.00||–||–||–|
(@ 1,250/- per month)
|Book Bank Fee||₹1,500.00||₹1,000,00||₹1000.00||₹1000.00|
|Departmental fees||₹2,250 00||₹1500.00||₹1500.00||₹1500.00|
Hostel rent is to be paid separately at the time of admission to the Hostel. Accommodation in Hostel shall be made depending upon the no of vacant beds (not rooms) available and only on acceptance of rules regulation of the Hostel by the Candidate as well as the Legal Guardian of the Candidate.
|Hostel Rent @ ₹500.00 per month during 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th BHMS course period & ₹ 500.00 per month during the Internship period||₹6,000.00||₹6000.00||₹6000.00||₹9000.00||₹12000.00|
Note: Mentioned fees are subject to change.
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2022 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
NEET 2022 Percentile and Scores (Out)
This Section will provide you with the NEET 2022 Announced Cutoff for SC/ST/OBC. Let’s check the NTA released Cutoff.
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC/SC/ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93|
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Graphical Representation of NEET 2021 Cutoff
AIAPGET 2021 Cutoff
West Bengal Ayush NEET 2022 Counselling
A candidate can visit the Government of West Bengal Department of Health & Family Welfare’s official portal to get themselves registered for NEET 2022 West Bengal State Counselling. Candidates can check the West Bengal Ayush NEET 2022 Counselling information (College, Seats, Quota) in PDF.
1. Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
2. Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock-in the preferences in the online portal.
3. Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online based on available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
4. Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
5. New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
6. Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
7. Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
8. Reporting to college (Round 2): Here, it is to be noted that those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport-size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
- Passport Size Photograph
- Fee Receipt
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||National Homoeopathic College Kolkata|
National Institute of Homoeopathic Kolkata
Address: Block – Ge, Sector – III Salt Lake Kolkata- 700106 West Bengal
Official Website: nih. nic. in
West Bengal Ayush NEET 2022 Admission Support
|West Bengal Ayush NEET 2022 Counselling Assistance||Click Here|
|NEET 2022 Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Abroad Starting at 2 Lakh||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q.How to get admission to the National Institute of Homoeopathic Kolkata?
Admission is based on NEET Score through the Department of Health & Family Welfare Government of West Bengal.
Q.Is the National Institute of Homoeopathic Kolkata a full government college?
NO, National Institute of Homoeopathic Kolkata is a Private Ayush college.
Q.Where is the National Institute of Homoeopathic Kolkata located?
Block – Ge, Sector – III Salt Lake Kolkata- 700106 West Bengal
Q.When was the National Institute of Homoeopathic Kolkata Established?
This college was established in the year 1975.
Q.How can I get admission to this National Institute of Homoeopathic Kolkata without NEET?
No, without NEET, admission is not possible to this college.
Click here for more Education News