West Bengal AIAPGET Counselling 2021: All India AYUSH Postgraduate Entrance Test, commonly known as AIAPGET, is conducted for admissions to the postgraduate courses in Ayurveda, Unani, Siddha and Homeopathy. The National Testing Agency (NTA) on behalf of the Ministry of AYUSH, Government of India conducts the AIAPGET exam. It is conducted annually in a computer-based mode. Candidates who qualify for the examination scoring the minimum cut off percentile can opt for MS, MD, or PG diploma courses in the above-mentioned disciplines. Admission for MS, MD, or PG diploma courses in Ayurveda, Unani, Siddha and Homeopathy is given on the basis of merit. Those who qualify for AIAPGET 2021 are asked for a counselling round which is conducted by AYUSH Admissions Central Counseling Committee (AACCC).
AIAPGET Counselling 2021 is the state centralized online counselling process. Consequently, an applicant sitting for counselling can apply to MD/MS/PG Diploma in Ayurveda, Unani, Siddha & Homeopathy in the various Government/Private Medical College of the state. The West Bengal counselling procedure 2021 will be based on one’s AIAPGET Scorecard. Furthermore, the counselling is managed by the West Bengal Ayush Department. Throughout the article, you will learn about the Rajasthan AIAPGET Counselling procedure for Top Ayush PG Counselling in West Bengal.
1. Quick Facts
2. Important Dates
3. Eligibility Criteria
4. Registration Fees
5. Counselling Procedure
6. Documents Required
7. Participating Colleges
8. Frequently Asked Questions
Let us look at the summary of West Bengal AIAPGET Counselling 2021.
|Name of Examination||All India AYUSH Post Graduate Entrance Test – AIAPGET|
|Conducted by||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Level of NEET Examination||National-level|
|Scoring||04– For each correct response|
-1 – For each incorrect response
0 – for no response or not attempted questions
|Languages available for the Examination||Ayurveda– English and Hindi|
Unani– English and Urdu
Siddha– English and Tamil
Homoeopathy– English only
|Get Ayush PG Counselling Assistance||Enquire Now|
Some important dates of AIAPGET Admission:
|Round 1 Schedule||Dates|
|Registration & Payment||17th January 2022 to 20th|
January 2022 till 11.55 PM
|Choice Filling/Locking||18th January 2022 to 20th|
January 2022 till 11.55 PM
|Processing of Seat Allotment||21st January 2022 to |
22nd January 2022
|Publication of Result||24th January 2022|
|Reporting at allotted Institute||25th January 2022 to 31st January,|
|Round 2 Schedule|
|Registration & Payment||4th February 2022 to 7th|
February 2022 till 3:00 PM
|Choice Filling/Locking||5th February 2022 to 7th|
February 2022 till 11:55 PM
|Processing of Seat Allotment||8th February 2022 to |
9th February 2022
|Publication of Result||10th February 2022|
|Reporting at allotted Institute||11th February 2022 to 18th February|
|Registration & Payment||24th February 2022 to 27th|
February 2022 3:00 PM
|Choice Filling/Locking||25th February 2022 to 27th|
February 2022 till 11:55 PM
|Processing of Seat Allotment||28th February 2022|
to 1st March 2022
|Publication of Result||2nd March 2022|
|Reporting at allotted Institute||3rd March 2022, to 10th|
|Stay Updated at Edufever for West Bengal AIAPGET Counselling Schedule.|
WB AIAPGET Eligibility Criteria
Here we mentioned the eligibility criteria for West Bengal AIAPGET Counselling 2021, every candidate must check this before applying
- Candidates in possession of BAMS/ BUMS/ BSMS/ BHMS/Graded BHMS degree or Provisional BAMS/ BUMS/ BSMS/ BHMS Pass Certificate recognized as per the provisions of the IMCC 1970/HCC 1973 Act and possess permanent or provisional registration certificate of BAMS/ BUMS/ BSMS/ BHMS/Graded BHMS degree qualification issued by the NCISM/NCH/State Board/Universities/Deemed Universities and have completed one year of internship or/are likely to complete the internship as per the NCISM/NCH/AYUSH notification, may apply for AIAPGET 2021 through Online Application Registration system at website www.aiapget.nta.ac.in
- Requests for appearing in AIAPGET 2021 from candidates completing internship after the notified date or having qualifications that are not recognized by the competent authority shall be summarily rejected. Candidates are further advised not to canvass for the same.
- The dates indicated by candidates in regard to 12 months Compulsory Rotating Internship i.e. starting date, completion date, shall be treated as final and candidates will be required to submit the original Compulsory Rotating Internship completion certificate at the time of counselling. The cut-off date for completion of internship towards determination of eligibility for appearing in AIAPGET-2021 shall be 31st October 2021.
- Some of the Universities/Institutions with regulations that candidates who are already pursuing any PG Course in their University or in another University are not eligible for admission till they complete the course. The candidates who are already pursuing PG Courses either through All India Quota or State Quota and are applying for a seat under All India Quota/State quota seats may confirm the eligibility conditions of that University in this regard. NTA/MoA/AIIA shall not be responsible if such candidates are refused admission. Such candidates may opt for the subject and the college at their own risk and cost. The eligibility criteria will be as per NCISM/NCH regulations and notifications of Ministry of AYUSH, Govt of India.
Candidates interested to participate in AYUSH PG Counselling must register on the official site and have to pay the fees. The fees charged by the authority as per the candidate’s category is mentioned below.
|General/Unreserved & OBC-NCL||Rs. 2500/-|
|SC, ST, PwD and Transgender||Rs. 1750/-|
WB AIAPGET Counselling Procedure
West Bengal AIAPGET Counselling 2021 is conducted by the Department of Health and Family Welfare, Govt of West Bengal to MD/MS (Ayurveda, Homeopathy, etc.) courses in AP Ayush colleges.
- Visit the official website of West Bengal Online Portal (https://wbmcc.nic.in).
- You need to fill all your basic details & other required details as per instructions.
- Once you complete the online registration process on West Bengal Online portal, you can get your login ID & password.
- It is advised to keep your login ID & password for further requirements.
First Round of Counseling
All those candidates who are opting for the first round of counselling have to select the option for choice filling and linking. Information regarding the first round of counselling will be notified online. After the candidates have been selected after the allotment round will be given to option one up-gradation and second satisfied. Seats of those candidates have not selected any option their seat will be cancelled for that round and will be transferred to the next round.
Second Round of Counseling
If the candidate did not get a seat in the first round of counselling, those candidates can opt for the second round of counselling having the option of upgradation according to the eligibility. All those candidates who have already taken admission into the universities will not be considered for this round of counselling. For those candidates who have not selected an option but did not take admission, seats of all those candidates will be counted out. But they will be considered or shifted to the next round of counselling.
Mop Round Counseling
All those candidates who did not get seats allocated in the first and second round of counselling will be given an upgradation option who fall under the eligibility criteria. Those candidates who have already been selected in the first and second rounds will not be considered for the mop-up round. In the Mop-Up round, the candidate has to select a new choice filling or linking in order to be allocated a seat. Information pertaining to online mop round counselling will be availed online by the officials. After the release of allotment, the list candidate will have to take admission into the particular university.
AACCC Counselling Flow Chart 2021-
Here is the list of documents required for West Bengal AIAPGET Counselling.
- Admit Card of AIAPGET 2021
- AIAPGET 2021 Score Card
- 10th Marksheet
- 12th Marksheet
- BAMS/BHMS (1st to Final Marksheet)
- Degree/Provisional Degree
- Internship Certificate
- State Medicine Board Registration Certificate
- Conduct/Character Certificate.
- SC/ST/OBC/(not belonging to the creamy layer)/MBC (not belonging to the creamy layer)/Caste Certificate.
- N.O.C. issued by a Competent Authority (only for in service candidates).
- Domicile Certificate
- PH Certificate as per Norms.
Applicants applying for various MD/MS/PG Diploma programs through AIAPGET counselling. Here is the list of all AIAPGET Counselling participating colleges in West Bengal officially notified by the AYUSH Admissions Central Counselling Committee (AACCC). Here is a list of Ayush Colleges in West Bengal.
Ayurveda College Participating in West Bengal AIAPGET
Here is the updated list of all Ayurveda Colleges in West Bengal officially notified by the AYUSH Admissions Central Counselling Committee (AACCC). To get admission into the college/University, one has to participate in West Bengal AIAPGET Counselling.
|Name of Colleges||Total No. of Seats|
|All India Institute of Ayurveda||6|
|Institute of Post-Graduate Ayurved Education and Research, Kolkatta||3|
Homeopathy College Participating in West Bengal AIAPGET
Here is the updated list of all Homeopathy Colleges in West Bengal officially notified by the AYUSH Admissions Central Counselling Committee (AACCC). To get admission into the college/University, one has to participate in West Bengal AIAPGET Counselling.
|Name of Colleges||Total No. of Seats|
|D.N.De Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital, Kolkata||2|
|Mahesh Bhattacharya Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital, Howrah||2|
|National Institute of Homoeopathy, Salt Lake||28|
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Who conducts AIAPGET Entrance Exam?
A. National Test Agency conducts the AIAPGET Entrance Exam
Q. What is the eligibility for AIAPGET?
A. You should hold the degree of BAMS/BHMS/BSMS/BUMS as per some provision can apply AIAPGET.
Q. Who handles the AIAPGET Counselling?
A. AYUSH Admissions Central Counseling Committee (AACCC) conducts the counselling for AIAPGET.
Q. What is the maximum no. of attempts permitted for AIAPGET?
A. The National Testing Agency (NTA) has not specified any number for the permitted number of attempts for AIAPGET. Hence, a candidate can appear for AIAPGET as many times as he/ she needs to get the desired course.
Q. What is the minimum eligibility criteria/qualification for appearing in AIAPGET 2021?
A. Candidates who are pursuing BAMS/ BUMS/ BSMS/ BHMS/Graded BHMS degree or Provisional BAMS/ BUMS/ BSMS/ BHMS Pass Certificate recognized as per the provisions of
the IMCC 1970/HCC 1973 Act and possess permanent or provisional registration certificate of BAMS/ BUMS/ BSMS/ BHMS/Graded BHMS degree qualification issued by the
NCISM/NCH/State Board/Universities/Deemed Universities and have completed/are completing one year of the internship by 31st October-2021 as per the NCISM/AYUSH notification, may apply for AIAPGET 2021.
Q. What is the age limit/relaxation criteria for the candidates appearing in AIAPGET 2021?
A. No age limit for AIAPGET-2021.
Q. Whether the Compulsory Rotating Internship has to be completed from one hospital only?
A. No. The twelve months Compulsory Rotating Internship can be from various hospitals, but the total time period of the internship has to be of one-year duration.
Click here for more Education News