Institute of Post-graduate Ayurved Education and Research Kolkata is one of the reputed Government Ayurvedic Colleges in West Bengal. The College is popularly known as I.P.G..G. Ayurved Education and Research Kolkata, and it was founded in the year 1976, was started to serve students with the best ayurvedic carI.P.G.I.P.G. Ayurved Education and Research Kolkata are affiliated with The West Bengal University of Health Sciences Kolkata and approved by the Central Council of Indian Medicines.
- Get Latest Ayush NEET UG & State Wise Ayush NEET UG Counselling News via Edufever News
This article will provide you with detailed information abouI.P.G.he I.P.G. Ayurved Education and Research Kolkata, like Fee Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Cut-off, Facilities available, and complete college review.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Fee Structure
7. Ranking and Reputation
8. Contact Address
9. Frequent Asked Questions
Institute of Post Graduate Ayurvedic Education & Research, Kolkata
P.G. Ayurved Education and Research Kolkata were started to serve students with the best Ayurvedic care, and the College offers courses Post Graduation inM.D.rveda (M.D.).
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the essential details of the Institute of Post-graduate Ayurved Education and Research Kolkata.
|College Name||Institute of Post-graduate Ayurved Education and Research Kolkata|
|Popular Name||I.P.G. Ayurved Education and Research Kolkata, IPGAER Kolkata|
|Location||Kolkata, West Bengal|
|Affiliated with||West Bengal University of Health Sciences, Kolkata|
|Approved by||Central Council of Indian Medicines|
|Course||Post-Graduation M.D Ayurveda (M.D.)|
|Hostel facilities||Yes (Male and Female)|
|NEET 2022 Students Materials||Click Here|
|Category||BAMS College in West Bengal|
|Paid Ayush NEET 2021 Counselling Support||Click Here|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with– West Bengal University of Health Sciences, Kolkata
- Approved by – Central Council of Indian Medicines
- Aid Status- Government
- Anti Ragging
- Counselling Services
- Healthcare Services
- Hostel(Male and Female)
- Technical Issues
|Laboratory||Hospital/ Medical Facilities|
|Internet Facility||Medical Facility|
The College offers quality Ayurved programs under highly qualified faculty and state of the art infrastructure. The College is famous for its Post GraduationM.D.Ayurveda (M.D.).
|Post-graduation.Din Ayurveda (M.D.)||Duration|
|Ayurved Samhita & Siddhanta||3 Years|
|Dravyaguna Vijnan||3 Years|
|Roga Nidan||3 Years|
PG Course Intake Capacity
|Post-graduation.Din Ayurveda (M.D.)||Number Of Seats|
|Ayurved Samhita & Siddhanta||2|
Here this selection we will let you about the Institute of Post-graduate Ayurved Education and Research Kolkata BAMS Syllabus. Let’s have a look.
|First Professional||Second Professional||Third Professional||Fourth Professional|
|Padartha Vigyan And Ayurved Itihas||Dravyaguna Vigyan||Agadtantra||Kayachikitsa|
|Kriya Sharir||Rasashastra||Prasuti Tantra Evum Stri Roga||Shalya Tantra|
|Rachana Sharir||Charak Samhita||Kaumarbhritya Parichaya||Shalakya Tantra|
|Maulik Siddhant Avum Ashtang Hridaya||–||Charak Samhita (Uttarardha)||Research Methodology And Medical Statistics|
Here this selection will let you know about BAMS Internship. Let’s have a look.
|Sl.No.||Departments||Distribution of six months||Distribution of twelve months|
|(i)||Kayachikitsa||Two months||Four Months|
|(ii)||Shalya||One month||Two months|
|(iii)||Shalakya||One month||Two months|
|(iv)||Prasuti evam Striroga||One month||Two months|
|(v)||Balroga-Kaumarabhritya||Fifteen days||One month|
|(vi)||Panchakarma||Fifteen days||One month|
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As faculty members of the Institute of Post-graduate Ayurved Education and Research Kolkata, they are responsible for contributing and sustenance the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Here we mentioned the admission procedure for the course, which comes under the Institute of Post Graduate Ayurvedic Education & Research, Kolkata. The candidate requested to go through with the given instruction.
|Admission Process||For UG Courses: NEET UG|
AIAPGET Course: AIAPGET
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria|
For P.G. Courses: AIA.P.G.E.T. Eligibility Criteria
|West Bengal Ayush NEET 2021 Counselling||For UG Courses: West Bengal Ayush NEET Counseling|
For P.G. Courses: West Bengal AIAPGET Counselling
|West Bengal Ayush NEET 2021 Cutoff||Click Here|
|West Bengal Ayush NEET 2021 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|West Bengal Ayush NEET 2021 Fee||Click Here|
|Top 10 BAMS Colleges in West Bengal||Click Here|
The Institute of Post-graduate Ayurved Education and Research Kolkata fee structure for various Homoeopathic courses are mentioned below.
|Course Name||Average Fees (Rs)|
|PM.D GrN.A.uation in Ayurveda (M.D.)||N.A.|
Note: Mentioned fees are subject to change.
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2021 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Graphical Represntation of NEET 2021 Cutoff
AIAPGET 2021 Cutoff
West Bengal Ayush NEET Counselling 2021
A candidate can visit the Government of West Bengal Department of Health & Family Welfare’s official portal to get themselves registered for Ayush NEET 2021 West Bengal State Counselling.
Aysuh NEET Counselling Procedure
1. Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
2. Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock-in the online portal selections.
3. Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online based on available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
4. Reporting to College: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round will be required to either reject the assigned seat or report to the allotted College and complete the admission formalities.
5. New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
6. Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): This is similar to round 1 mentioned above.
7. Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): This is similar to round 1 mentioned above.
8. Reporting to College (Round 2): Here, it is to be noted that those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
Candidates who will be allotted a seat to this College will be asked to report the following documents to complete the formalities.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
For PG Candidate
Candidates must bring the documents listed below in Original for verification during admission, and candidates must submit one Attested copy set of the following documents during counselling.
- AIAPGET 2021 scorecard
- AIAPGET 2021 Admit Card
- Mark sheet of BAMS 1st, 2nd and 3rd-year examinations
- Qualifying examination certificate, that is, BAMS Degree Certificate (5)Permanent or provisional certificate provided by Central Council of Indian Medicine
- Internship completion certificate issued from the Head of the Institution
- 10th standard certificate as proof of birth
- Valid Government Identity proofs (Driving License/ PAN Card/Voter ID/Passport or Aadhar Card)
- Physically handicap medical certificate, if required.
- (10)SC/ST/OBC certificate, if required.
Ranking & Reputation
|Name of Institute||Institute of Post Graduate Ayurvedic Education & Research, Kolkata|
Institute of Post Graduate Ayurvedic Education & Research,
Address: 294/3/1, A.P.C., Road West Bengal, Kolkata-700009
College Phone No: 033 – 23504159
Email Id: email@example.com
West Bengal Aysuh NEET 2021 Admission Support
|West Bengal Ayush NEET 2021 Counselling Assistance||Click Here|
|Ayush NEET 2021 Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Abroad Starting at 2 Lakh||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
A. Admission is based on NEET Score through the Department of Health & FamiI.P.G.Welfare Government of West Bengal.
A. Yes, I.P.G. Ayurved Education and Research KI.P.G.ata is a Government Ayush college.
A. 294/3/1, I.P.G..C., Road West Bengal, Kolkata-700009
A. This college was established P.G.in the year 1976.
A. No, without NEET, admission is not possible in this College.