Mahesh Bhattacharya Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital Howrah are among the reputed Private Homoeopathic Colleges in West Bengal. The college is popularly known as MBHMCH Howrah, and it was founded in the year 1972. Mahesh Bhattacharya Homoeopathic College Howrah is affiliated with The West Bengal University of Health Sciences Kolkata and approved by the Central Council of Indian Medicines. Now the college has become synonymous with one of the Best Homoeopathic Medical Colleges in Howrah.
- Get Latest Ayush NEET UG & State Wise Ayush NEET UG Counselling News via Edufever News
This article will provide you with detailed information about Mahesh Bhattacharya Homoeopathic College Howrah (MBHMCH Howrah), like Fee Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Cut-off Facilities available, and complete college review.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Fee Structure
7. Ranking & Reputation
8. Contact Details
9. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Mahesh Bhattacharya Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital Howrah
Mahesh Bhattacharya Homoeopathic College was started to serve students with the best Homoeopathic care, and the college offers courses Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery (B.H.M.S.).
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the major details of Mahesh Bhattacharya Homoeopathic College.
|College Name||Mahesh Bhattacharya Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital Howrah|
|Popular Name||MBHMCH Howrah, Mahesh Bhattacharya Homoeopathic College Howrah|
|Affiliated with||The West Bengal University of Health Sciences Kolkata|
|Approved by||The Central Council of Homoeopathy (CCH)|
|Course||BHMS (UG), MD.Homo (PG)|
|NEET 2022 Study Materials||Click Here|
|Category||BHMS Colleges in West Bengal|
|Paid Ayush NEET 2021 Counselling Support||Click Here|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with:– West Bengal University of Health Sciences Kolkata
- Approved by:– Central Council of Indian Medicines
- Aid Status:– Government
- Anti Ragging
- Counselling Services
- Healthcare Services
- Hostel(Male and Female)
- Technical Issues
|Laboratory||Hospital/ Medical Facilities|
|Internet Facility||Medical Facility|
The College offers quality Homoeopathic programs under highly qualified faculty and state of the art infrastructure. The College is famous for its undergraduate Homoeopathic programs (BHMS).
|B.H.M.S. (Bachelor in Homoeopathic Medicine & Surgery)||(4½+1) years|
|B.H.M.S. (Bachelor in Homoeopathic Medicine & Surgery)||63|
Following subjects are offered by most of the medical institutions in India:
|Materia Medica||This subject is concerned with the theory and study of drugs that are used in the treatment of disease prescribed as per the Doctor. It includes pharmacology, clinical pharmacology and the history and physical and chemical properties of drugs.|
|Organon of Medicine||In this subject, those principles are applied which are necessary to obtain the results.|
|Anatomy||This subject gives knowledge exposure about plants and animals and the interrelation of their parts.|
|Physiology & Biochemistry||This subject deals with the functions and activities of living organisms and their internal and external parts.|
|Community Medicine||In this subject, the health of the members of a community or a region is concerned.|
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As Mahesh Bhattacharya Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital Howrah in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Admission to various Programmes at Mahesh Bhattacharya Homoeopathic College is made based on the candidate’s performance in NEET.
|Admission Process||For UG Courses: NEET UG|
AIAPGET Course: AIAPGET
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria|
For P.G. Courses: A.I.A.P.G.E.T. Eligibility Criteria
|West Bengal Ayush NEET 2021 Counselling||For UG Courses: West Bengal Ayush NEET Counseling|
For P.G. Courses: West Bengal A.I.A.P.G.E.T. Counselling
|West Bengal Ayush NEET 2021 Cutoff||Click Here|
|West Bengal Ayush NEET 2021 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|West Bengal Ayush NEET 2021 Fee||Click Here|
|Top 10 BAMS Colleges in West Bengal||Click Here|
Fee Structure (Released)
The fee structure of Mahesh Bhattacharya Homoeopathic College for various Homoeopathic courses is mentioned below.
|Particular||The total fee is Rs to be paid in State Quota with break up|
|Admission fees||1000.00 (one time)|
|Caution money||1000.00(one time)|
|Tuition fees||Rs.6600.00 per annum|
|Amount to be paid during admission in Rsa||Admission within December Rs.5300.00. Admission after December|
Note: Mentioned fees are subject to change.
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2021 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Graphical Represntation of NEET 2021 Cutoff
AIAPGET 2021 Cutoff
West Bengal Ayush NEET 2021 Counselling
A candidate can visit the Government of West Bengal Department of Health & Family Welfare’s official portal to get themselves registered for NEET 2021 West Bengal State Counselling.
1. Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
2. Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock-in the preferences in the online portal.
3. Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online based on available vacancies and candidates’ choices.
4. Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
5. New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
6. Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
7. Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
8. Reporting to college (Round 2): Here, it is to be noted that those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
Candidates who will be allotted a seat to this college will be asked to report to complete the admission formalities with the following documents.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
- Passport Size Photograph
- Fee Receipt
For PG Candidates
Candidates must bring the documents listed below in Original for verification during admission, and candidates must submit one Attested copy set of the following documents during counselling.
- AIAPGET 2021 scorecard
- AIAPGET 2021 Admit Card
- Mark sheet of BDS 1st, 2nd and 3rd-year examinations
- Qualifying examination certificate, that is, BDS Degree Certificate (5)Permanent or provisional certificate provided by DCI/Dental Council
- Internship completion certificate issued from the Head of the Institution
- 10th standard certificate as proof of birth
- Valid Government Identity proofs (Driving License/ PAN Card/Voter ID/Passport or Aadhar Card)
- Physically handicap medical certificate, if required.
- (10)SC/ST/OBC certificate, if required
Ranking & Reputation
|Name of Institute||Mahesh Bhattacharya Homoeopathic College|
Mahesh Bhattacharya Homoeopathic College Howrah
Address: 1, G.T. Road, Drainage Canal Road, Dumurjala Bandra, Ichapur Howrah- 711104 West Bengal
Phone: 033 2677 4449
Official Website: mbhmch.org
West Bengal Ayush NEET 2021 Admission Support
|West Bengal Ayush NEET 2021 Counselling Assistance||Click Here|
|NEET 2021 Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Abroad Starting at 2 Lakh||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions
Admission is based on NEET Score through the Department of Health & Family Welfare Government of West Bengal.
NO, Mahesh Bhattacharya Homoeopathic College Howrah is a Private Ayush college.
1, G.T. Road, Drainage Canal Road, Dumurjala Bandra, Ichapur Howrah- 711104 West Bengal
This college was established in the year 1972.
No, without NEET, admission is not possible to this college.