Bengal Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital Burdwan are some of the reputed Private Homoeopathic Colleges in West Bengal. The college is popularly known as BHMCH Burdwan and it was founded in the year 1980. Bengal Homoeopathic College Burdwan is affiliated with The West Bengal University of Health Sciences Kolkata and approved by the Central Council of Indian Medicines. Now the college has become synonymous with one of the Best Homoeopathic Medical Colleges in Burdwan.
- Get Latest Ayush NEET UG & State Wise Ayush NEET UG Counselling News via Edufever News
In this article, we will provide you with detailed information about Bengal Homoeopathic College Burdwan (BHMCH Burdwan) like Fee Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Sample Papers
5. Fee Structure
9. Ranking & Reputation
10. Contact Details
11. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Bengal Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital Burdwan
Bengal Homoeopathic College Burdwan was started to serve students with the best Homoeopathic care and the college offers courses Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery (B.H.M.S.).
Before we go to complete the college review, let us have a look at the major details of Bengal Homoeopathic College Burdwan.
|College Name||Bengal Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital Burdwan|
|Popular Name||Bengal Homoeopathic College Burdwan, BHMCH Burdwan|
|Affiliated with||The West Bengal University of Health Sciences Kolkata|
|Approved by||Central Council of Indian Medicines|
|NEET 2022 Study Materials||Click Here|
|Category||BHMS Colleges in West Bengal|
|Paid Ayush NEET 2021 Counselling Support||Click Here|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with:– West Bengal University of Health Sciences Kolkata
- Approved by:– Central Council of Indian Medicines
- Aid Status:- Private
- Hospital / Medical Facilities
The College offers quality Homoeopathic programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state of the art infrastructure. The College is famous for its undergraduate Homoeopathic programs (BHMS).
|B.H.M.S. (Bachelor in Homoeopathic Medicine & Surgery)||(4½+1) years|
|B.H.M.S. (Bachelor in Homoeopathic Medicine & Surgery)||50|
Following subjects are offered by most of the medical institutions in India:
|Materia Medica||This subject is concerned with the theory and study of drugs that are used in the treatment of disease prescribed as per the Doctor. It includes pharmacology, clinical pharmacology and the history and physical and chemical properties of drugs.|
|Organon of Medicine||In this subject, those principles are applied which are necessary to obtain the results.|
|Anatomy||This subject gives knowledge exposure about plants and animals and the interrelation of their parts.|
|Physiology & Biochemistry||This subject deals with the functions and activities of living organisms and their internal and external parts.|
|Community Medicine||In this subject, the health of the members of a community or a region is concerned.|
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As Bengal Homoeopathic College Burdwan in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Admission to various Programmes at Bengal Homoeopathic Medical College is made on the basis of the candidate’s performance in NEET.
|Admission Process||For UG Courses: NEET UG|
AIAPGET Course: AIAPGET
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria|
For P.G. Courses: A.I.A.P.G.E.T. Eligibility Criteria
|West Bengal Ayush NEET 2021 Counselling||For UG Courses: West Bengal Ayush NEET Counseling|
For P.G. Courses: West Bengal A.I.A.P.G.E.T. Counselling
|West Bengal Ayush NEET 2021 Cutoff||Click Here|
|West Bengal Ayush NEET 2021 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|West Bengal Ayush NEET 2021 Fee||Click Here|
|Top 10 BAMS Colleges in West Bengal||Click Here|
Fee Structure (Released)
The fee structure of Bengal Homoeopathic Medical College for various Homoeopathic courses is mentioned below.
|Course||Fees (Annual) Rs|
|Hostel Monthly Fees||1500/-|
Note: Mention fees are subject to change.
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
NEET 2021 Cutoff
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2021 entrance examination to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile.
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Graphical Represntation of NEET 2021 Cutoff
AIAPGET 2021 Cutoff
पश्चिम बंगाल के सरकारी एवं निजी कॉलेज के कटऑफ (UR/OBC/SC/ST) जाने क्लिक करें
West Bengal Ayush NEET 2021 Counselling
A candidate can visit the Government of West Bengal Department of Health & Family Welfare’s official portal to get themselves registered for NEET 2021 West Bengal State Counselling.
1. Candidate Enrollment & Online Fee Payment: The candidate Should visit the Official site, enter the basic information, Once the registration form is filled, then pay the requisite application fee category-wise. Unreserved/ OBC fee is Rs. 2000 and SC/ST fee is Rs. 1500.
2. Choice Filling & Allotment of Admission: You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock-in the preferences in the online portal.
3. Publication of Seat Matrix (Round 1): The seat Matrix will be published online on the basis of available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
4. Registration, Choice Filling and Locking of Choices: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round, will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
5. Seat Allotment Process (Round 1): The west Bengal neet ug 2020 seat allotment process (round-1) started.
6. Result Publication (Round 1): For candidates, results will be published on the online portal.
7. Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
8. Reporting to college (Round 1): Here it is to be noted that, those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
9. Subsequent rounds: if any there will be subsequent rounds
Counselling Procedure for AIQ Quota
Candidates applying for Ayush Colleges in Gujarat must have to register themselves for the Gujarat Ayush NEET counselling 2021. Counselling of NEET 2021 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
NOTE: To get more details about West Bengal NEET-UG 2021 Counselling CLICK HERE
Other Nearest states Counseling procedure
|Odisha Ayush NEET UG Counselling||Click Here|
|Assam Ayush NEET UG Counselling||Click Here|
|Jharkhand Ayush NEET UG Counselling||Click Here|
|Bihar Ayush NEET UG Counselling||Click Here|
Candidates who will be allotted a seat to this college will be asked to report with the following documents to complete the admission formalities.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
- Passport Size Photograph
- Fee Receipt
Ranking & Reputation
|Name of Institute||Bengal Homoeopathic Medical College|
Bengal Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital Burdwan
Address: Ismile, Asansol Burdwan- 713301 West Bengal
Phone: 0341 230 2309
Official Website: bhmch.org
West Bengal Ayush NEET 2021 Admission Support
|West Bengal Ayush NEET 2021 Counselling Assistance||Click Here|
|NEET 2021 Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Abroad Starting at 2 Lakh||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Question
Admission is based on NEET Score through the Department of Health & Family Welfare Government of West Bengal.
Ismile, Shatabdi Nagar, Hamid Nagar, Asansol, West Bengal 713301
This college was established in the year 1980.
No, without NEET, admission is not possible to this college.
NO, Bengal Homoeopathic College Burdwan is a Private Ayush college.