Raghunath Ayurved Mahavidyalaya & Hospital Medinipur is one of the reputed Private Ayurvedic Colleges in Aligarh. The College is popularly known as Raghunath Ayurved College Medinipur, and it was founded in the year 1949, was started to serve students with the best ayurvedic care. Raghunath Ayurved Mahavidyalaya College is affiliated With the West Bengal University of Health Sciences and approved by the Central Council of Indian Medicines.
- Get Latest Ayush NEET UG & State Wise Ayush NEET UG Counselling News via Edufever News
This article will provide you with detailed information about Raghunath Ayurved Mahavidyalaya College (RAMH Medinipur) like Fee Structure; Course offered, Admission Procedure, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Fee Structure
7. Ranking and Reputation
8. Contact Address
9. Frequent Asked Questions
Raghunath Ayurved Mahavidyalaya & Hospital Medinipur
Raghunath Ayurved Mahavidyalaya College was started to serve students with the best Ayurvedic care, and the College offers courses BAMS (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery)
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the essential details of Raghunath Ayurvedic College Medinipur.
|College Name||Raghunath Ayurved Mahavidyalaya College|
|Popular Name||Raghunath Ayurvedic College Medinipur, RAMH Medinipur|
|Affiliated With||West Bengal University of Health Sciences|
|Approved by||Central Council of Indian Medicines|
|Hostel facilities||Yes (Male and Female)|
|Category||BAMS College in West Bengal|
|NEET 2022 Study Materials||Click Here|
|Paid Ayush NEET 2021 Counselling Support||Click Here|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with: West Bengal University of Health Sciences
- Approved by: Central Council of Indian Medicines
- Aid Status: Private
- Anti Ragging
- Counselling Services
- Healthcare Services
- Hostel(Male and Female)
- Technical Issues
|Laboratory||Hospital/ Medical Facilities|
|Internet Facility||Medical Facility|
The College offers quality Ayurved programs under highly qualified faculty and state of the art infrastructure. The College is famous for its undergraduate Ayurved programs (BAMS).
|BAMS||4.6+1 year Internship|
UG Course Intake Capacity
|BAMS (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery)||30|
This selection will inform you about Raghunath Ayurved Mahavidyalaya College BAMS Syllabus. Let’s have a look.
|First Professional||Second Professional||Third Professional||Fourth Professional|
|Padartha Vigyan And Ayurved Itihas||Dravyaguna Vigyan||Agadtantra||Kayachikitsa|
|Kriya Sharir||Rasashastra||Prasuti Tantra Evum Stri Roga||Shalya Tantra|
|Rachana Sharir||Charak Samhita||Kaumarbhritya Parichaya||Shalakya Tantra|
|Maulik Siddhant Avum Ashtang Hridaya||–||Charak Samhita (Uttarardha)||Research Methodology And Medical Statistics|
Here this selection will let you know about BAMS Internship. Let’s have a look.
|Sl.No.||Departments||Distribution of six months||Distribution of twelve months|
|(i)||Kayachikitsa||Two months||Four Months|
|(ii)||Shalya||One month||Two months|
|(iii)||Shalakya||One month||Two months|
|(iv)||Prasuti evam Striroga||One month||Two months|
|(v)||Balroga-Kaumarabhritya||Fifteen days||One month|
|(vi)||Panchakarma||Fifteen days||One month|
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also offers sufficient non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As faculty members of Raghunath Ayurved Mahavidyalaya College, they are responsible for contributing and sustenance the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Here we mentioned the admission procedure for the course, which comes under Raghunath Ayurved college Medinipur. The candidate requested to go through with the given instruction.
|Admission Process||For UG Courses: NEET UG|
AIAPGET Course: AIAPGET
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria|
For P.G. Courses: AIA.P.G.E.T. Eligibility Criteria
|West Bengal Ayush NEET 2021 Counselling||For UG Courses: West Bengal Ayush NEET Counseling|
For P.G. Courses: West Bengal AIAPGET Counselling
|West Bengal Ayush NEET 2021 Cutoff||Click Here|
|West Bengal Ayush NEET 2021 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|West Bengal Ayush NEET 2021 Fee||Click Here|
|Top 10 BAMS Colleges in West Bengal||Click Here|
The fee structure of Raghunath Ayurved Mahavidyalaya College for various Ayurved courses is mentioned below.
State Quota fees
|Course (B A M S)||Fees|
|The total fee is Rs to be paid in State Quota with break up||6.75,000/-(Break up given in extra sheet)|
|Amount to be paid during admission in||1,50,000/- (Break up given in extra sheet)|
All India Quota fees
|Course (B A M S)||Fees|
|The total fee is Rs to be paid in State Quota With Break up||9,75,000/-(As per management Quota)|
|Amount to be paid during admission in||4,50,000/-|
Note: Mention fees are subject to change.
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2021 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Graphical Represntation of NEET 2021 Cutoff
West Bengal Ayush NEET Counselling 2021
A candidate can visit the Government of West Bengal Department of Health & Family Welfare’s official portal to get themselves registered for Ayush NEET 2021 West Bengal State Counselling.
Aysuh NEET Counselling Procedure
1. Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
2. Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock-in the online portal selections.
3. Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online based on available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
4. Reporting to College: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round will be required to either reject the assigned seat or report to the allotted College and complete the admission formalities.
5. New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
6. Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): This is similar to round 1 mentioned above.
7. Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): This is similar to round 1 mentioned above.
8. Reporting to College (Round 2): Here, it is to be noted that those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
List of documents required to be carried at the time of reporting to the allotted College.
- 10th Certificate.
- 12th Certificate.
- 12th Mark Sheet.
- NEET UG 2021 Admit Card.
- NEET UG 2021 Result/Scorecard.
- Category Certificate (if applicable).
- Domicile Certificate (for Uttarakhand candidate only).
- Certificate of Sub Category, If Applicable.
- ID Proof (Aadhaar Card/Voter card etc.)
- Fee Receipt
- Passport Size Photograph
Ranking & Reputation
|Name of Institute||Raghunath Ayurved Mahavidyalaya College|
Raghunath Ayurved Mahavidyalaya & Hospital
Address: Add: Raghunath Sarani, Contai central Bus Stand, P.O.+P.S. -Contai, Dist. -Purba Medinipur, State -West Bengal, Pin-721401
Tel : (03220)-289255
West Bengal Aysuh NEET 2021 Admission Support
|West Bengal Ayush NEET 2021 Counselling Assistance||Click Here|
|Ayush NEET 2021 Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Abroad Starting at 2 Lakh||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
A. Admission is based on NEET Score through the Department of Health & Family Welfare Government of West Bengal.
A. NO, Raghunath Ayurved college Medinipur is a Private Ayush college.
A. Raghunath Sarani, Contai central Bus Stand, P.O.+P.S. -Contai, Dist. -Purba Medinipur, State -West Bengal, Pin-721401
A. This college was established in the year 1949.
A. No, without NEET, admission is not possible in this College.