Purulia Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital Dulmi Purulia is one of the reputed Private Homoeopathic Colleges in West Bengal. The college is popularly known as Purulia Homoeopathic College Purulia, and it was founded in 1980. It is affiliated with The West Bengal University of Health Sciences Kolkata and approved by the Central Council of Indian Medicines.
- Get Latest Ayush NEET UG & State Wise Ayush NEET UG Counselling News via Edufever News
Purulia Homoeopathic College was started to serve students with the best ayurvedic care, and the college offers courses in Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery (B.H.M.S.). Now the college has become synonymous with one of the Best Homoeopathic Medical Colleges in Purulia.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Fee Structure
7. Ranking & Reputation
8. Contact Details
9. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Purulia Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital Purulia
This article will provide you with detailed information about Purulia Homoeopathic College, like Fee Structure and Course offered, Admission Procedure, Cut-off, Facilities available, and complete college review.
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the major details of Purulia Homoeopathic College Purulia.
|Purulia Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital Purulia
|Purulia Homoeopathic College Purulia
|Dulmi-Nadia, West Bengal
|The West Bengal University of Health Sciences Kolkata
|Central Council of Indian Medicines
|NEET 2022 Study Materials
|BHMS Colleges in West Bengal
|Paid Ayush NEET 2022 Counselling Support
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with:–West Bengal University of Health Sciences Kolkata
- Approved by:– Central Council of Indian Medicines
- Aid Status:– Private
|Hostel(Male and Female)
|Hospital/ Medical Facilities
The College offers quality Homoeopathic programs under highly qualified faculty and state of the art infrastructure. The College is famous for its undergraduate Homoeopathic programs (BHMS).
|4.6+1 Year Internship
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As Purulia Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital Purulia in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Admission to various Programmes at Purulia Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital Purulia is made based on the candidate’s performance in NEET.
|For UG Courses: NEET UG
AIAPGET Course: AIAPGET
|For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria
For P.G. Courses: A.I.A.P.G.E.T. Eligibility Criteria
|West Bengal Ayush NEET 2022 Counselling
|For UG Courses: West Bengal Ayush NEET Counseling
For P.G. Courses: West Bengal A.I.A.P.G.E.T. Counselling
|West Bengal Ayush NEET 2022 Cutoff
|West Bengal Ayush NEET 2022 Seat Matrix
|West Bengal Ayush NEET 2022 Fee
|Top 10 BAMS Colleges in West Bengal
The fee structure of Purulia Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital Purulia for various Homoeopathic courses is mentioned below.
Note: Mentioned fees are subject to change.
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2022 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
NEET 2022 Percentile and Scores (Out)
This Section will provide you with the NEET 2022 Announced Cutoff for SC/ST/OBC. Let’s check the NTA released Cutoff.
|NEET 2022 cutoff
|NEET cut-off marks
|UR / EWS &
|OBC/SC/ST & PH
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Cut-off marks 2021
|Cut-off marks 2020
|UR / EWS & PH
|OBC & PH
|SC & PH
|ST & PH
Graphical Representation of NEET 2021 Cutoff
AIAPGET 2021 Cutoff
West Bengal Ayush NEET 2022 Counselling
A candidate can visit the Government of West Bengal Department of Health & Family Welfare’s official portal to get themselves registered for NEET 2022 West Bengal State Counselling. Candidates can check the West Bengal Ayush NEET 2022 Counselling information (College, Seats, Quota) in PDF.
1. Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
2. Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock in the preferences in the online portal.
3. Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online based on available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
4. Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
5. New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
6. Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
7. Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
8. Reporting to college (Round 2): Here, it is to be noted that those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
Candidates who will be allotted a seat to this college will be asked to report to complete the admission formalities with the following documents.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport-size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
- Passport Size Photograph
- Fee Receipt
For PG Candidates
Candidates must bring the documents listed below in Original for verification during admission, and candidates must submit one Attested copy set of the following documents during counselling.
- AIAPGET 2022 scorecard
- AIAPGET 2022 Admit Card
- Mark sheet of BDS 1st, 2nd and 3rd-year examinations
- Qualifying examination certificate, that is, BDS Degree Certificate Permanent or provisional certificate provided by DCI/Dental Council
- Internship completion certificate issued from the Head of the Institution
- 10th standard certificate as proof of birth
- Valid Government Identity proofs (Driving License/ PAN Card/Voter ID/Passport or Aadhar Card)
- Physically handicap medical certificate, if required.
- SC/ST/OBC certificate, if required
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute
|Purulia Homoeopathic College
Purulia Homoeopathic College West Bengal
Address: Dulmi, P.O. Dulmi Nadiha Dist. Purulia-723102
West Bengal Ayush NEET 2022 Admission Support
|West Bengal Ayush NEET 2022 Counselling Assistance
|NEET 2022 Expert Counsellor: Call Now
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score
|MBBS Abroad Starting at 2 Lakh
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. How to get admission to Purulia Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital Purulia?
A.Admission is based on NEET Score through the Department of Health & Family Welfare Government of West Bengal.
Q.Is Purulia Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital Purulia?
A.NO, Purulia Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital Purulia is a Private Ayush college.
Q.Where is Purulia Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital Purulia located?
A.Dulmi, P.O. Dulmi Nadiha Dist. Purulia-723102
Q.When was Purulia Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital Purulia Established?
A.This college was established in the year 1980.
Q.How can I get admission to this Purulia Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital Purulia without NEET?
A.No, without NEET, admission is not possible to this college.