Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Dental College and Hospital Pune are reputed Private Dental Colleges in Maharastra. It was established in the year 1989. The College is Also known as Bharati Vidyapeeth Dental College and Hospital Pune. BVDU Dental College Pune has a dedicated team of faculty members who organise academic lectures, projects, workshops, and hands-on training. The college is affiliated with the Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University.
This article will provide you with detailed information about Bharati Vidyapeeth Dental College and Hospital Pune, like Fee Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Cut-off, Facilities available, and a complete college review.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Fee Structure
7. Ranking and Reputation
8. Contact Address
9. Frequent Asked Questions
Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Dental College and Hospital Pune
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the essential details of Bharti Vidyapeeth Dental College Pune. The College is popularly known as BVDU Dental College Pune. The college is approved by the Dental Council of India (DCI), Govt. of India.
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the essential details of this college.
Get Latest Updated on the Admission Notice, Fee, Cutoff, & Seat, of this Dental College!
- Get Latest NEET 2023 News by NTA via Edufever News
- Get Latest NEET UG & State Wise Counselling News via Edufever News
- Get Latest NEET PG & State Wise Counselling News via Edufever News
|College Name||Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Dental College and Hospital Pune|
|Popular Name||BVDU Dental College Pune, Bharati Vidyapeeth Dental College, and Hospital Pune|
|Affiliated with||Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University|
|Approved by||Dental Council of India|
|Courses offered||BDS, MDS|
|Category||Dental College in Maharastra|
|NEET 2022 Study Materials||Click Here|
|Maharashtra NEET 2022 Counselling Support||Enquire Now|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with: Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University
- Approved by: DCI
- Aid Status: Private
|Anti Ragging||Counselling Services|
|Centre for Community Medicine||Blood Bank|
Before we discuss, let us look at the course overview offered at BVDU Dental College Pune. BVDU Dental College Pune offers quality medical programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure. The College is famous for its undergraduate medical programs, which are for five years and postgraduate programs, which are for three years.
|BDS||Four years+1 Year Internship|
Below have mentioned UG course intake capacity of Bharati Vidyapeeth Dental
PG Course Intake Capacity
Below have mentioned PG course intake capacity of Bharati Vidyapeeth Dental
|MDS||Pediatric and Preventive Dentistry||6|
|MDS||Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics||6|
|MDS||Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery||6|
|MDS||Oral & Maxillofacial Pathology and Oral Microbiology||3|
|MDS||Orthodonitics & Dentofacial Orthopedics||6|
|MDS||Prosthodontics and Crown & Bridge||6|
|MDS||Oral Medicine & Radiology||3|
Here in this selection, we will let you know about BVDU Dental College Pune BDS Syllabus. Let’s have a look.
|One year||>General Anatomy, including Embryology and Histology|
>General Human Physiology and Biochemistry
>Dental Anatomy, Embryology and Oral Histology
|Two years||>General Pathology and Microbiology|
>General and Dental Pharmacology and Therapeutics
>Pre-Clinical Conservative Dentistry
>Pre-Clinical Prosthodontics & Crown & Bridge
|Three years||>General Medicine|
>Oral Pathology and Oral Microbiology
|Four years||>Oral Medicine and Radiology|
>Paediatric and Preventive Dentistry
>Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopaedics
>Prosthodontics and Crown and Bridge
>Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics
>Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
>Public Health Dentistry
BDS Internship (Main aims of the Dental Internship)
- Improve dental knowledge of intern.
- Improve clinical skills.
- Develop confidence in his/her skills and abilities. Improve communication skills.
- Develop professionalism skills.
- Develop scientific research skills.
- Enhance community and volunteer dental projects.
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As faculty members of BVDU Dental College Pune, they are responsible for contributing to and sustaining the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Admission to various Programmes at BVDU Dental College Pune is based on the candidate’s performance in NEET.
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
PG Course: NEET MDS
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria|
For PG Courses: NEET MDS Eligibility Criteria
|Maharashtra NEET 2022 Counselling||For UG Courses: Maharashtra NEET Counselling|
For PG Courses: Maharashtra NEET MDS Counselling
|Maharashtra NEET 2022 Cutoff||Click Here|
|Maharashtra 2022 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Maharashtra Dental Colleges Fee||Click Here|
|Top 10 BDS Colleges in Maharashtra||Click Here|
|Maharashtra BDS Counselling Assistance||Enquire Now|
For Indian Students
Below have mentioned fee structure for Indian students of Bharati Vidyapeeth Dental
|S.no||Course||Average Fees (Per Year)|
For NRI Students
Below have Mentioned fee structure for NRI Students of Bharati Vidyapeeth Dental
|S.no||Course||Average Fees (Per Year)|
Below have mentioned PG course fees of Bharati Vidyapeeth Dental
|Name of the course||Annual Fee|
|General Category Student Fee in Rs||Foreign/NRI/PIO Student Fee|
|MDS Oral Medicine & Radiology||9,50,000|
|MDS Oral Pathology & Microbiology||13,00,000|
|MDS Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery||–|
|MDS Orthodontics & Dentofacial Ortho.||–|
|MDS Pedodontics &PreventineDensity||–|
|MDS Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics||–|
|MDS Prosthodontics & Crown & Bridge||–|
Hostel Accommodation Fees – 18416/- Monthly
The College Cut-off is the minimum mark prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute must clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2022 entrance examination to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants in the UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile.
NEET 2022 Percentile and Scores (Out)
This Section will provide you with the NEET 2022 Announced Cutoff for SC/ST/OBC. Let’s check the NTA released Cutoff.
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC/SC/ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93|
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Graphical Representation of NEET 2021 Cutoff
NEET MDS 2022 Cutoff (Announced)
The authorities released the cutoff of NEET MDS 2022 and the result. NEET MDS cutoff 2022 is the minimum qualifying percentile that candidates must secure to secure the national-level entrance test. Candidates can check the NEET MDS 2022 cut-off from NBE from the table below.
|Category||Minimum Qualifying/Eligibility Criteria||Cutoff Score (Out of 960)|
|SC/ST/OBC (including PwD of SC/ST/OBC)||40th Percentile||227|
|UR PwD||45th Percentile||245|
NEET MDS 2022 Cutoff (Graphical Representation)
NEET MDS 2021 Cutoff
|Category||Cut off percentile||Cutoff scores 2021||Cutoff Marks (2020)|
|General and EWS||50th percentile||259||286|
|General and EWS – PH||45th percentile||243||268|
|SC/ST/OBC – PH||40th percentile||227||250|
BVDU Dental College Pune 2019 cutoff
|Course||Opening All India rank||Closing All India rank|
|MDS Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics||595||4078|
|MDS Oral Medicine and Radiology||10461||13394|
|MDS Oral Pathology and Microbiology||13131||13131|
|MDS Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery||420||5469|
|MDS Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics||1557||4200|
|MDS Paedodontics and Preventive Dentistry||1900||4015|
|MDS Prosthodontics and Crown and Bridge||1085||5313|
Maharashtra NEET 2022 Counselling
A candidate can visit the Directorate of Medical Education and Research, Maharashtra’s official portal, to get themselves registered for Maharashtra State NEET UG Counselling 2022. But, first, let’s speak about the counselling procedure for Maharashtra NEET 2022. Below we have mentioned step by step process of counselling. For more information on NEET Counselling statistics, look upto this PDF.
- Registration Process: Applicants must register online for the counselling process and fill in all the required details in the form carefully.
- Provisional Merit List: After the successful completion of the registration process, a merit list will be prepared.
- Document Verification Process: Shortlisted applicants can proceed with the document verification process; you have to choose any one centre for document verification at the time of registration.
- Choice Filling Process: Applicants can fill in their choices/preferences through online mode.
- Seat Allotment: Applicants will be selected based on merit, preferences filled by them and availability of seats.
- Reporting Process: As per the seat allotment, you must report to the allotted college and carry their original documents and photocopies to the allotted college on the prescribed date and time.
For aspirants applying to MDS courses offered by the college, the following flow chart shows the short but essential information about the counselling procedure.
Candidates who will be allotted a seat in this college will be asked to report to complete the admission formalities with the following documents.
For UG Candidates
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport-size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
For MDS Candidates
Candidates must bring the documents listed below in Original for verification during admission, and candidates must submit one Attested copy set of the following documents during counselling.
- NEET MDS 2022 scorecard
- NEET MDS 2022 Admit Card
- Mark sheet of BDS 1st, 2nd and 3rd-year examinations
- Qualifying examination certificate, that is, BDS Degree Certificate Permanent or provisional certificate provided by DCI/Dental Council
- Internship completion certificate issued from the Head of the Institution
- 10th standard certificate as proof of birth
- Valid Government Identity proofs (Driving License/ PAN Card/Voter ID/Passport or Aadhar Card)
- A physically handicapped medical certificate, if required.
- SC/ST/OBC certificate, if required
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||BVDU Dental College Pune|
Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Dental College and Hospital
Address: Bharati Vidyapeeth Educational Complex,
Pune-Satara Road, Katraj-Dhankawadi, Maharashtra-411043
Maharashtra NEET 2022 Admission Support
|Maharashtra NEET 2022 Counselling Assistance||Enquire Now|
|NEET 2022 Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Dental Colleges Under 150+ score||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Abroad for Low NEET Ranker||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q. How many seats are there for dental aspirants in BVDU Dental College Pune?
A. The total intake of dental aspirants in BVDU Dental College Pune is 100.
Q. Does BVDU Dental College Pune have a hostel?
A. Yes, BVDU Dental College Pune provides hostel facilities.
Q. How to get admission to BVDU Dental College Pune?
A. Students have to score good marks in the NEET exam to get admission to BVDU Dental College Pune.
Q. Can I know the exact location of BVDU Dental College Pune?
A. Bharati Vidyapeeth Educational Complex, Pune-Satara Road, Katraj Dhankawadi Maharashtra-411043.
Q. Is BVDU Dental College Pune is government or private?
A. BVDU Dental College Pune is a private dental college.