Dr DY Patil Medical College Kolhapur is one of the most popular private medical colleges in south India. It was founded in the year 1989. The College is also known as DY Patil Medical College Kolhapur. The DY Patil medical college Kolhapur has constant academic performance, aesthetic infrastructure, transparent governance,, and potential for future progress. The D.Y. Patil University, Kolhapur, has been declared as ‘A’ Grade by National Assessment and Accreditation Council and The college is approved by National Medical Commission (NMC).
- Jan 27, 2022 Uttarakhand NEET UG MBBS/BDS Seat Matrix Know more
- Jan 26, 2022 Gujarat NEET Round 1 Counselling Know more
- Jan 26, 2022 Rajasthan NEET UG Counselling Round 1 Provisional Merit Know more
- Jan 26, 2022 Uttarakhand NEET UG Counselling Schedule Out Know more
- Jan 25, 2022 Tamil Nadu NEET Counselling Schedule Out Know more
- Jan 22, 2022 HP NEET Counselling 2021 Round 1 Schedule Out Know more
Dr DY Patil Medical College Kolhapur is a well-focused organization in the field of Medical education and the healthcare sector. Suppose you are searching the detailed information about the colleges. In that case, you are in the right place; here we are providing information like Fee Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Cut off, Facilities available etc.
DY Patil Medical College Kolhapur
D.Y. Patil Education Society (Institution Deemed to be University), Kolhapur, is an ISO:9001-2015 certified, 800-bedded multispecialty Hospital that provides academic, clinical training and a research platform. Free, rural medical camps and subsidized treatment ensure that primary to tertiary services are available to the poorest of the poor.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Fee Structure
7. Ranking & Reputation
8. Contact Details
9. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the College details of DY Patil Medical College Kolhapur.
|Name of Institute||Dr DY Patil Medical College Kolhapur|
|Popular Name||DY Patil Medical College Kolhapur|
|Year of Establishment||1989|
|Affiliated with||Deemed to be University|
|Counselling Conducted Authority||Directorate of Medical Education and Research (DMER), Maharashtra|
|Hostel Facilities||Yes (Male and Female)|
|NEET Study 2022 Materials||Click Here|
|NEET 2022 Repeaters Course||Click Here|
|Category||Medical College in Maharashtra|
|Maharashtra NEET 2021 Counselling Support||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Abroad at 10 Lakh||Enquire Now|
Affiliation, Recognition and Achievement
- Affiliated by: Deemed to be University
- Approved by: NMC
- Aid Status: Private
DY Patil Medical College Kolhapur has the enhanced quality of a teaching-learning process, research activities, up-gradation of facilities and services, ability to publish and finance leading national and international research projects.
|Centre for Community Medicine||Blood Bank|
|Medical Social & Welfare Services||–|
The College offers quality medical programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state of the art infrastructure. Skill-based employability-driven programs include DMLT, OT Technician Training Certificate, Dialysis Technician Certificate in addition to MBBS, MD/MS, Medical Fellowships, B.Sc. in Hospitality, B.Sc, PB. B.Sc. and M.Sc. Nursing, M.Sc. programs in Medical Physics, B.PTh, Stem Cell and Regenerative Medicine, Medical Biotechnology and Doctoral programs in Interdisciplinary and Medical subjects.
DY Patil Medical College Kolhapur provides quality education and UG courses.
|Courses||Duration||Want to Study MBBS|
|MBBS||4.6+1 year Internship||Enquire Now|
DY Patil Medical College Kolhapur provides quality education and offers PG courses.
|Courses||Duration||Want to Study MD/MS|
|Pathology||3 Years||Enquire Now|
|Anesthesiology||3 Years||Enquire Now|
|Radio-diagnosis||3 Years||Enquire Now|
|Paediatrics||3 Years||Enquire Now|
|General Medicine||3 Years||Enquire Now|
|Psychiatry||3 Years||Enquire Now|
|Dermatology||3 Years||Enquire Now|
|Obst & Gyn||3 Years||Enquire Now|
|General Surgery||3 Years||Enquire Now|
|ENT||3 Years||Enquire Now|
|Ophthalmology||3 Years||Enquire Now|
|Orthopaedics||3 Years||Enquire Now|
PG Intake Capacity
|Obst & Gyn||07|
Here in this selection, we will let you know about DY Patil Medical College Kolhapur MBBS Syllabus. Let’s have a look.
|Pre-clinical||1-2: Two Semesters||Anatomy, Biochemistry, Physiology|
|Para-clinical||3-4-5: Three Semesters||Community Medicine; Forensic Medicine, Pathology, Pharmacology, Microbiology, Clinical postings inwards, OPDs to begin here;|
|Clinical||6-7-8-9: Four Semesters||Community Medicine, Medicine and allied subjects (Psychiatry, Dermatology); Obst. Gynae.; Pediatrics; Surgery and allied subjects|
(Anesthesiology, E.N.T., Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics);
|Subjects||Compulsory time duration for Internship|
|Community Medicine||Two months|
|Medicine including 15 days of Psychiatry||Two months|
|Surgery including 15 days Anaesthesia||Two months|
|Obstt./Gynae. including Family Welfare Planning||Two months|
|Orthopaedics including PMR||One month|
|Elective posting||15 days|
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As faculty members of DY Patil Medical College Kolhapur, they are responsible for contributing and sustenance the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Admission to various Programmes at DY Patil Medical College Kolhapur is based on the candidate’s performance in NEET. If you are applying for this college, then these valuable resources about the college will help you do proper research about the college.
|Admission Procedure||UG Course- NEET UG |
PG Courses: NEET PG
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses- NEET-UG Eligibility Criteria|
For PG Courses: NEET PG Eligibility Criteria
|Maharashtra NEET 2021 Counselling||For UG Courses– Maharastra NEET UG Counselling|
For PG Courses: Maharashtra NEET PG Counselling
|Maharashtra NEET 2021 Cutoff||Click Here|
|Maharashtra NEET 2021 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Maharashtra NEET Merit List||Click Here|
|Maharashtra Medical Colleges Fees Structure||Click Here|
|Top 10 MBBS Colleges in Maharashtra||Click Here|
|Maharashtra NEET 2021 MBBS Counselling Assistance||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Abroad Starting at 2 Lakh||Enquire Now|
Deemed Medical College Admission Process
Patil Medical College Kolhapur Admission Process for deemed medical universities in Maharastra is simple and easy. On behalf of the MCC, the Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS) will conduct the counselling for admission to Deemed University NEET 2021.
Here in this section, w are providing detailed information about DY Patil Medical College Fees Structure MBBS or MD/MS courses fee structure in Indian Currency; candidates can check the DY Patil Medical College Tuition fee, caution money, NRI quota fee, minority quota fees, hostel fee etc. Let’s have a look.
|MBBS||For General- 20,60,000/-|
|For NRI||45,000 US $/-|
|OBG & G||27,00,000/-||$70,000|
- Rs. 2,00,000/- (p.a.)
Note: Mentioned Fee Subjected to be Change.
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. The merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2021 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Dr DY Patil Medical College Kolhapur General Category Cutoff
|Round||2019 Cut-off by rank|
Dr DY Patil Medical College Kolhapur OBC Category Cutoff
|Round||2019 Cut-off by rank|
Dr DY Patil Medical College Kolhapur SC Category Cutoff
|Round||2019 Cut-off by rank|
Dr DY Patil Medical College Kolhapur Economically Weaker Section Category Cutoff
|Round||2019 Cut-off by rank|
NEET PG Cutoff 2021
To take admission in all Indian medical colleges for PG courses, you must meet the cutoff score with the following given NEET cutoff score and percentile.
|Category||Cutoff percentile||Cutoff marks|
|General and EWS||50th percentile||302|
|General and EWS – PH||45th percentile||283|
|SC/ST/OBC – PH||40th percentile||265|
Maharashtra NEET Counselling 2021
A candidate can visit the Directorate of Medical Education and Research, Maharashtra’s official portal, to get themselves registered for Maharashtra State NEET UG Counselling 2021. But, first, let’s speak about the counselling procedure for Maharashtra NEET 2021.
- Registration Process: Applicants have to register online for the counselling process fill in all the required details in the form carefully.
- Provisional Merit List: After successful completion of the registration process, a merit list will be prepared.
- Document Verification Process: Shortlisted applicants will be able to proceed with the document verification process; you have to choose any one centre for document verification at the time of registration.
- Choice Filling Process: Applicants can fill in their choices/preference through online mode.
- Seat Allotment: Applicants will be selected based on merit, preferences filled by them and availability of seats.
- Reporting Process: As per the seat allotment, you must report to the allotted college and carry their original documents and their photocopies at the allotted college on the prescribed date and timing.
For aspirants applying to Dr DY Patil Medical College Kolhapur, the following flow chart shows the short but essential information about the counselling procedure.
पाए इस College के MD/MS Course के लिए Counseling Service:+91-7838437523
Candidates who will be allotted a seat to this college will be asked to report the following documents to complete the formalities.
For UG Candidates
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
For PG Candidates
- MBBS Certificate.
- MBBS 3rd Part II mark sheet.
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Photo identity proof in the form of Certificate with an attested photo from Head of Institution last studied/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-attested photocopy after verifying with the original documents).
- Copy of: Birth Certificate for proof of age (if the date of birth not given in the HSC mark sheet/ certificate).
- NEET Score Card.
- Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate.
- Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. If applicable.
- Passport size Photographs 8 copies.
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||DY Patil Medical College Kolhapur|
|Want to Study in this College||Enquire Now|
Dr DY Patil Medical College Kolhapur
Address: D. Y. Patil Vidyanagar, Kasba Bawda, Kolhapur, 416006, Maharashtra, India.
Phone: +91.231.2601235 / 36
Official Website: https://www.dypatilmedicalkop.org/
Maharashtra NEET 2021 Admission Support
|Maharashtra NEET 2021 Counselling Assistance||Enquire Now|
|NEET 2021 Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Abroad for Low NEET Ranker||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Ans. The total intake of medical science aspirants in DY Patil Medical College Kolhapur is 150.
Ans. The course offered in this college is Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS), PG Diploma Courses.
Ans. Yes, this college does provide a hostel facility for both males and females.
Ans. Yes, they do. After completing 4.6 years of your course, you’ll have to work as an intern for a year, and you’ll be getting a stipend in this period.
Ans. DY Patil Medical College Kolhapur is located at D. Y. Patil Vidyanagar, Kasba Bawda, Kolhapur, 416006, Maharashtra, India.
A. Most of the medical colleges in India issue a complimentary bond for their medical students. It ensures a guarantee from the medical aspirants that they won’t leave medical college until completing the course. This college also offers Bond for their students.
A. All the medical colleges in the state or India is affiliated and approved by the National Medical Council of India (previously known as the Medical Council of India)
A. Yes. of course. Studying MBBS from DY Patil Medical College Kolhapur will make you a Doctor and provide you with a degree of MBBS after completing the course. You have to clear the NEXT exam after your course completion to practice medicines in India.
A. The fees of government medical colleges are the lowest compared to other medical colleges in India. If we compare the fees structure of DY Patil Medical College Kolhapur, the average fees include Tuition fees, maintenance, student library, Internship cost etc. There are so many things a student can avail of while studying medicine from DY Patil Medical College Kolhapur.