Nanded Rural Dental College and Research Center Nanded is one of the reputed Private Dental Colleges in Maharashtra. It was founded in the year 2014-15. The College is popularly known as Nanded Rural Dental College Nanded. Nanded Rural Dental College was started to serve students with the best dental care and Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. The college is affiliated with the Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik, and is approved by the Dental Council of India, Govt. of India.
This article will provide you with detailed information about Nanded Rural Dental College (NRDCRC Nanded) Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Cut-off, Facilities available, and a complete college review.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Fee Structure
7. Ranking and Reputation
8. Contact Address
9. Frequent Asked Questions
Nanded Rural Dental College and Research Center Nanded
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the major details of NRDCRC Nanded.
|College Name||Nanded Rural Dental College and Research Center Nanded|
|Popular Name||NRDCRC Nanded, Nanded Rural Dental College Nanded|
|Affiliation with||Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik|
|Approved by||Dental Council of India|
|Hospital Attached||Dr Shankarrao Chavan, Govt. Med. College & Hospital, Nanded|
|Hospital Type||Attached to Medical College|
|Category||Dental College in Maharashtra|
|NEET 2022 Study Materials||Click Here|
|Maharashtra NEET 2022 Counselling Support||Enquire Now|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with: Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik
- Approved by: DCI
- Aid Status: Private
|Anti Ragging||Counselling Services|
|Healthcare Services||Technical Issues|
|Centre for Community Medicine||Blood Bank|
NRDCRC Nanded Courses Offers the following undergraduate programme with the duration and intake capacity.
|BDS||Four years+1 Year Internship|
Below have mentioned UG & PG course intake capapcity of NRDCRC Nanded
Here in this selection, we will let you know about NRDCRC Nanded BDS Syllabus. Let’s have a look.
|One year||>General Anatomy including Embryology and Histology|
>General Human Physiology and Biochemistry
>Dental Anatomy, Embryology and Oral Histology
|Two years||>General Pathology and Microbiology|
>General and Dental Pharmacology and Therapeutics
>Pre-Clinical Conservative Dentistry
>Pre-Clinical Prosthodontics & Crown & Bridge
|Three years||>General Medicine|
>Oral Pathology and Oral Microbiology
|Four years||>Oral Medicine and Radiology|
>Paediatric and Preventive Dentistry
>Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopaedics
>Prosthodontics and Crown and Bridge
>Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics
>Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
>Public Health Dentistry
BDS Internship (Main aims of the Dental Internship)
- Improve dental knowledge of intern.
- Improve clinical skills.
- Develop confidence in his/her skills and abilities Improve communication skills.
- Develop professionalism skills.
- Develop scientific research skills.
- Enhance community and volunteer dental projects.
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As faculty members of NRDCRC Nanded, they are responsible for contributing to and sustaining the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Admission to various Programmes at NRDCRC Nanded is made based on the candidate’s performance in NEET.
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
PG Course: NEET MDS
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria|
For PG Courses: NEET MDS Eligibility Criteria
|Maharashtra NEET 2022 Counselling||For UG Courses: Maharashtra NEET Counselling|
For PG Courses: Maharashtra NEET MDS Counselling
|Maharashtra NEET 2022 Cutoff||Click Here|
|Maharashtra 2022 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Maharashtra Dental Colleges Fee||Click Here|
|Top 10 BDS Colleges in Maharashtra||Click Here|
|Maharashtra BDS Counselling Assistance||Enquire Now|
The Nanded Rural Dental College fee structure for various courses is affordable and is mentioned below.
|Course||Average Fees (Per Year)|
The College Cut-off is the minimum mark prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute need to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2022 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to the UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
NEET 2022 Percentile and Scores (Out)
This Section will provide you with the NEET 2022 Announced Cutoff for SC/ST/OBC. Let’s check the NTA released Cutoff.
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC/SC/ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93|
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Graphical Representation of NEET 2021 Cutoff
Last Round Cutoff 2021 of Nanded Rural Dental College
NEET MDS 2022 Cutoff (Announced)
The authorities released the cutoff of NEET MDS 2022 and the result. NEET MDS cutoff 2022 is the minimum qualifying percentile that candidates must secure to secure the national-level entrance test. Candidates can check the NEET MDS 2022 cut-off from NBE from the table below.
|Category||Minimum Qualifying/Eligibility Criteria||Cutoff Score (Out of 960)|
|SC/ST/OBC (including PwD of SC/ST/OBC)||40th Percentile||227|
|UR PwD||45th Percentile||245|
NEET MDS 2022 Cutoff (Graphical Representation)
NEET MDS 2021 Cutoff
|Category||Cut off percentile||Cutoff scores 2021||Cutoff Marks (2020)|
|General and EWS||50th percentile||259||286|
|General and EWS – PH||45th percentile||243||268|
|SC/ST/OBC – PH||40th percentile||227||250|
Maharashtra NEET 2022 Counselling
A candidate can visit the Directorate of Medical Education and Research, Maharashtra’s official portal, to get themselves registered for Maharashtra State NEET UG Counselling 2022. But, first, let’s speak about the counselling procedure for Maharashtra NEET 2022. Below we have mentioned step by step process of counselling. For more information on NEET Counselling statistics, look upto this PDF.
- Registration Process: Applicants have to register online for the counselling process and fill in all the required details in the form carefully.
- Provisional Merit List: After the successful completion of the registration process, a merit list will be prepared.
- Document Verification Process: Shortlisted applicants will be able to proceed with the document verification process; you have to choose any one centre for document verification at the time of registration.
- Choice Filling Process: Applicants can fill in their choices/preferences through online mode.
- Seat Allotment: Applicants will be selected based on merit, preferences filled by them and availability of seats.
- Reporting Process: As per the seat allotment, you must report to the allotted college and carry their original documents and their photocopies to the allotted college on the prescribed date and time.
Candidates who will be allotted a seat in this college will be asked to report to complete the admission formalities with the following documents.
For UG Candidates
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport-size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
Ranking And Reputation
|Name of Institute||Nanded Rural Dental College|
Nanded Rural Dental College and Research Center Nanded
Address: Pangri Village, behind SRTM University, Nanded, Maharashtra- 431606
Official Website: https://nrdcrcn.com/
Maharashtra NEET 2023 Admission Support
|Maharashtra NEET 2023 BDS Counselling Assistance||Apply Now|
|NEET 2023 BDS Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9711994494|
|Dental Colleges Under 300 score||Apply Now|
|Study Abroad Starting at 2 Lakh||Enquire Now|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q. How many seats are there for dental aspirants in Nanded Rural Dental College?
A. The total intake of dental aspirants in Nanded Rural Dental College is 100.
Q. Does Nanded Rural Dental College have a hostel?
A. Yes, Nanded Rural Dental College provides hostel facilities.
Q. How to get admission to Nanded Rural Dental College?
A. Students have to score good marks in the NEET exam to get admission to Nanded Rural Dental College.
Q. Can I know the exact location of Nanded Rural Dental College?
A. Pangri Village, behind SRTM University, Nanded, Maharashtra- 431606.
Q. Is Nanded Rural Dental College government or private?
A. Nanded Rural Dental College is a private dental college.