Mahatma Gandhi Vidya Mandir’s Dental College and Hospital Nashik are among the reputed Private Dental Colleges in Maharashtra. The College is popularly known as Karmaveer Bhausaheb Hiray Dental College & Hospital Nashik, founded in 1991-92. Karmaveer Bhausaheb Hiray Dental College Nashik started serving students with the best dental care and Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery.
The College is affiliated with the Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik and is approved by the Dental Council of India, Govt. of India.
Hey, Students if you are interested in admission from Karmaveer Bhausaheb Hiray Dental College Nashik, then you should know about Karmaveer Bhausaheb Hiray Dental College Nashik Fee Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Cut Off, Facilities available and complete Karmaveer Bhausaheb Hiray Dental College Nashik Address & more!
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Fee Structure
7. Ranking and Reputation
8. Contact Address
9. Frequently Asked Questions
Karmaveer Bhausaheb Hiray Dental College Nashik
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the major details of KBH Dental College Nashik. Karmaveer Bhausaheb Hiray Dental College and Hospital was established in 1991 with a vision to provide quality dental education and access to oral health care services for the masses.
Before we go to complete the college review, let us have a look at the major details of Mahatma Gandhi Vidya Mandir’s Dental College and Hospital Nashik.
|College Name||Mahatma Gandhi Vidya Mandir’s Dental College and Hospital Nashik|
|Popular Name||KBH Dental College Nashik MGVM Dental College Nashik, Karmaveer Bhausaheb Hiray Dental College Nashik|
|Affiliation with||Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik|
|Approved by||Dental Council of India|
|All India Rank||29|
|Counselling Conducted Authority||Directorate of Medical Education and Research (DMER), Maharashtra|
|Hospital Type||Govt. General Hospital|
|NEET 2022 Study Materials||Click Here|
|NEET 2022 Repeaters Course||Click Here|
|Category||Dental College in Maharashtra|
|NEET 2022 Study Materials||Click Here|
|Maharashtra NEET 2022 Counselling Support||Enquire Now|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with: Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik
- Approved by: DCI
- Aid Status: Private
|Anti Ragging||Counselling Services|
These are Karmaveer Bhausaheb Hiray Dental College Nashik Facilities that are offered to the students who are interested to study or already studying at Karmaveer Bhausaheb Hiray Dental College Nashik:-
|Centre for Community Medicine||Blood Bank|
Karmaveer Bhausaheb Hiray Dental College Nashik offers quality medical programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure. The College is famous for its undergraduate/postgraduate medical programs (BDS/MDS).
|BDS||Four years+1 Year Internship|
If you are interested in pursuing BDS/MDS from Karmaveer Bhausaheb Hiray Dental College Nashik, then you must know about the number of seats for the particular course the college is offering.
PG Course Intake Capacity
Below have mentioned PG course intake capacity of Karmaveer Bhausaheb Hiray Dental College Nashik
|MDS||Pediatric and Preventive Dentistry||2|
|MDS||Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics||5|
|MDS||Oral & Maxillofacial Pathology and Oral Microbiology||6|
|MDS||Oral Medicine & Radiology||4|
|MDS||Orthodonitics & Dentofacial Orthopedics||3|
|MDS||Prosthodontics and Crown & Bridge||3|
Here in this selection, we will inform you about KBH Dental College Nashik BDS Syllabus. Let’s have a look.
|One year||>General Anatomy, including Embryology and Histology|
>General Human Physiology and Biochemistry
>Dental Anatomy, Embryology and Oral Histology
|Two years||>General Pathology and Microbiology|
>General and Dental Pharmacology and Therapeutics
>Pre-Clinical Conservative Dentistry
>Pre-Clinical Prosthodontics & Crown & Bridge
|Three years||>General Medicine|
>Oral Pathology and Oral Microbiology
|Four years||>Oral Medicine and Radiology|
>Paediatric and Preventive Dentistry
>Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopaedics
>Prosthodontics and Crown and Bridge
>Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics
>Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
>Public Health Dentistry
BDS Internship (Main aims of the Dental Internship)
- Improve dental knowledge of intern.
- Improve clinical skills.
- Develop confidence in his/her skills and abilities. Improve communication skills.
- Develop professionalism skills.
- Develop scientific research skills.
- Enhance community and volunteer dental projects.
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As faculty members of KBH Dental College Nashik, they are responsible for contributing to and sustaining the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Admission to various Programmes at Karmaveer Bhausaheb Hiray Dental College Nashik is made based on the candidate’s performance in NEET. If you are applying for Karmaveer Bhausaheb Hiray Dental College Nashik, these valuable resources will be beneficial. Let us have a look.
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
PG Course: NEET MDS
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria|
For PG Courses: NEET MDS Eligibility Criteria
|Maharashtra NEET 2022 Counselling||For UG Courses: Maharashtra NEET Counselling|
For PG Courses: Maharashtra NEET MDS Counselling
|Maharashtra NEET 2022 Cutoff||Click Here|
|Maharashtra 2022 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Maharashtra Dental Colleges Fee||Click Here|
|Top 10 BDS Colleges in Maharashtra||Click Here|
|Maharashtra BDS Counselling Assistance||Enquire Now|
The fee structure of Karmaveer Bhausaheb Hiray Dental College for undergraduate and postgraduate dental courses is mentioned below.
|Course||Average Fees (Per Year)|
The College Cut-off is the minimum mark prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute need to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2022 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to the UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
NEET 2022 Percentile and Scores (Out)
This Section will provide you with the NEET 2022 Announced Cutoff for SC/ST/OBC. Let’s check the NTA released Cutoff.
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC/SC/ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93|
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Graphical Representation of NEET 2021 Cutoff
Last Round Cutoff 2021 of Karmaveer Bhausaheb Hiray Dental College Nashik
NEET MDS 2022 Cutoff (Announced)
The authorities released the cutoff of NEET MDS 2022 and the result. NEET MDS cutoff 2022 is the minimum qualifying percentile that candidates must secure to secure the national-level entrance test. Candidates can check the NEET MDS 2022 cut-off from NBE from the table below.
|Category||Minimum Qualifying/Eligibility Criteria||Cutoff Score (Out of 960)|
|SC/ST/OBC (including PwD of SC/ST/OBC)||40th Percentile||227|
|UR PwD||45th Percentile||245|
NEET MDS 2022 Cutoff (Graphical Representation)
NEET MDS Cutoff 2021
To take admission in all Indian Dental colleges for P.G courses (MDS), you must meet the cutoff score with the following given NEET cutoff 2021 score and percentile.
|MDS Prosthodontics, Crown & Bridge||909-4140|
|MDS Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopaedics||1173-3964|
|MDS Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery||2890-4849|
|MDS Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics||2920-4162|
|MDS Oral Pathology and Microbiology||9298-11751|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Dental Materials||12728-12728|
NEET MDS 2021 Cutoff
|Category||Cut off percentile||Cutoff scores 2021||Cutoff Marks (2020)|
|General and EWS||50th percentile||259||286|
|General and EWS – PH||45th percentile||243||268|
|SC/ST/OBC – PH||40th percentile||227||250|
Maharashtra NEET 2022 Counselling
A candidate can visit the Directorate of Medical Education and Research, Maharashtra’s official portal, to get themselves registered for Maharashtra State NEET UG Counselling 2022. But, first, let’s speak about the counselling procedure for Maharashtra NEET 2022. For more information on NEET Counselling statistics, look upto this PDF. Below we have mentioned step by step process of counselling.
- Registration Process: Applicants have to register online for the counselling process and fill in all the required details in the form carefully.
- Provisional Merit List: After the successful completion of the registration process, a merit list will be prepared.
- Document Verification Process: Shortlisted applicants will be able to proceed with the document verification process; you have to choose any one centre for document verification at the time of registration.
- Choice Filling Process: Applicants can fill in their choices/preferences through online mode.
- Seat Allotment: Applicants will be selected based on merit, preferences filled by them and availability of seats.
- Reporting Process: As per the seat allotment, you must report to the allotted college and carry their original documents and their photocopies to the allotted college on the prescribed date and time.
For aspirants applying to Karmaveer Bhausaheb Hiray Dental College Nashik, the following flow chart shows the short but essential information about the counselling procedure.
Candidates who will be allotted a seat at this College will be asked to report with the following documents to complete the admission formalities.
For UG Candidates
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport-size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
For MDS Candidates
Original Copies Of:
- NEET MDS 2022 scorecard
- NEET MDS 2022 Admit Card
- Mark sheet of BDS 1st, 2nd and 3rd-year examinations
- Qualifying examination certificate, that is, BDS Degree Certificate Permanent or provisional certificate provided by DCI/Dental Council
- Internship completion certificate issued from the Head of the Institution
- 10th standard certificate as proof of birth
- Valid Government Identity proofs (Driving License/ PAN Card/Voter ID/Passport or Aadhar Card)
- A physically handicapped medical certificate, if required.
- SC/ST/OBC certificate, if required
Ranking And Reputation
This section shows Karmaveer Bhausaheb Hiray Dental College Nashik Ranking & its reputation all across the state of Maharashtra & in India:-
|Name of Institute||Karmaveer Bhausaheb Hiray Dental College Nashik|
|All India Rank||29|
Mahatma Gandhi Vidya Mandir’s Dental College and Hospital Nashik
Address: Mumbai Agra Highway, Panchavati Nashik, Maharashtra-422003
Official Website: http://mgv.org.in
Maharashtra NEET 2023 Admission Support
|Maharashtra NEET 2023 BDS Counselling Assistance||Apply Now|
|NEET 2023 BDS Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9711994494|
|Dental Colleges Under 300 score||Apply Now|
|Study Abroad Starting at 2 Lakh||Enquire Now|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q. How many seats are there for dental aspirants in Karmaveer Bhausaheb Hiray Dental College Nashik?
A. The total intake of dental aspirants in Karmaveer Bhausaheb Hiray Dental College Nashik is 100.
Q. Does Karmaveer Bhausaheb Hiray Dental College Nashik have a hostel?
A. Yes, Karmaveer Bhausaheb Hiray Dental College Nashik provides hostel facilities.
Q. How to get admission to Karmaveer Bhausaheb Hiray Dental College Nashik?
A. Students have to score good marks in the NEET exam to get admission to Karmaveer Bhausaheb Hiray Dental College Nashik.
Q. Can I know the exact location of Karmaveer Bhausaheb Hiray Dental College Nashik?
A. Mumbai Agra Highway, Panchavati Nashik, Maharashtra-422003
Q. Is Karmaveer Bhausaheb Hiray Dental College Nashik government or private?
A. Karmaveer Bhausaheb Hiray Dental College Nashik is a private dental college.
Q. Why do the Tuition Fees of Karmaveer Bhausaheb Hiray Dental College so much?
A. The fees of Karmaveer Bhausaheb Hiray Dental College are the lowest compared to other medical colleges in India. Let’s compare the fee structure of Karmaveer Bhausaheb Hiray Dental College. The average fees include Tuition fees, maintenance, student library, Internship cost etc. There are so many things a student can avail of while studying medicine at Karmaveer Bhausaheb Hiray Dental College.
Q. Is a degree from Karmaveer Bhausaheb Hiray Dental College Valid?
A. Yes. Of course. Studying BDS at Karmaveer Bhausaheb Hiray Dental College will make you a Doctor and provide you with a degree in BDS after completing the course. After completing your course, you must clear the NEXT exam to practice medicines in India.