YMT Dental College & Research Institute Navi Mumbai is one of the reputed Private Dental Colleges in Maharashtra. The college is popularly known as YMT Ayurved College Navi Mumbai and was founded in 2000-01. The college is famously called Private Dental College Navi Mumbai. It was started to serve students with the best dental care, Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. BDS College in Navi Mumbai is affiliated with Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik, and is approved by the Dental Council of India, Govt. of India.
In this article, we will provide you with detailed information about YMT Dental College Navi Mumbai, like Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Cut-off, Facilities available, and a complete college review.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Fee Structure
7. Ranking and Reputation
8. Contact Address
9. Frequent Asked Questions
YMT Dental College & Research Institute Navi Mumbai
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the major details of YMT Dental College Navi Mumbai.
Before we go to complete the college review, let us have a look at the significant details of YMT Dental College Navi Mumbai
Get Latest Updated on the Admission Notice, Fee, Cutoff, & Seat, of this Dental College!
- Get Latest NEET 2023 News by NTA via Edufever News
- Get Latest NEET UG & State Wise Counselling News via Edufever News
- Get Latest NEET PG & State Wise Counselling News via Edufever News
|College Name||Dr G.D Pol Foundation YMT Dental College and Hospital Navi Mumbai|
|Popular Name||YMT Dental College Navi Mumbai|
|Location||Kharghar, Navi Mumbai|
|Affiliation with||Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik|
|Approved by||Dental Council of India|
|Hospital Attached||Yerla Medical Trust General Hospital|
|Hospital Type||Own Hospital|
|Category||Dental Colleges in Maharashtra|
|NEET 2022 Study Materials||Click Here|
|Maharashtra NEET 2022 Counselling Support||Enquire Now|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with: Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik
- Approved by: DCI
- Aid Status: Private
|Anti Ragging||Counselling Services|
|Centre for Community Medicine||Blood Bank|
YMT Dental College Navi Mumbai Courses Offers the following undergraduate programme with the duration and intake capacity.
|BDS||Four years+1 Year Internship|
Below have mentioned UG course intake capacity of YMT Dental College Navi Mumbai
PG Course Intake Capacity
Below have mentioned PG course intake capacity of YMT Dental College Navi Mumbai
|MDS||Prosthodontics and Crown & Bridge||5|
|MDS||Pediatric and Preventive Dentistry||5|
|MDS||Oral & Maxillofacial Pathology and Oral Microbiology||5|
|MDS||Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics||5|
|MDS||Orthodonitics & Dentofacial Orthopedics||5|
|MDS||Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery||5|
|MDS||Oral Medicine & Radiology||3|
Here in this selection, we will let you know about YMT Dental College Navi Mumbai BDS Syllabus. Let’s have a look.
|One year||>General Anatomy, including Embryology and Histology|
>General Human Physiology and Biochemistry
>Dental Anatomy, Embryology and Oral Histology
|Two years||>General Pathology and Microbiology|
>General and Dental Pharmacology and Therapeutics
>Pre-Clinical Conservative Dentistry
>Pre-Clinical Prosthodontics & Crown & Bridge
|Three years||>General Medicine|
>Oral Pathology and Oral Microbiology
|Four years||>Oral Medicine and Radiology|
>Paediatric and Preventive Dentistry
>Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopaedics
>Prosthodontics and Crown and Bridge
>Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics
>Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
>Public Health Dentistry
BDS Internship (Main aims of the Dental Internship)
- Improve dental knowledge of intern.
- Improve clinical skills.
- Develop confidence in his/her skills and abilities. Improve communication skills.
- Develop professionalism skills.
- Develop scientific research skills.
- Enhance community and volunteer dental projects.
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As faculty members of YMT Dental College Navi Mumbai, they are responsible for contributing to and sustaining the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Admission to various Programmes at YMT Dental College Navi Mumbai is made based on the candidate’s performance in NEET.
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
PG Course: NEET MDS
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria|
For PG Courses: NEET MDS Eligibility Criteria
|Maharashtra NEET 2022 Counselling||For UG Courses: Maharashtra NEET Counselling|
For PG Courses: Maharashtra NEET MDS Counselling
|Maharashtra NEET 2022 Cutoff||Click Here|
|Maharashtra 2022 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Maharashtra Dental Colleges Fee||Click Here|
|Top 10 BDS Colleges in Maharashtra||Click Here|
|Maharashtra BDS Counselling Assistance||Enquire Now|
Below have mentioned BDS Courses fees for YMT Dental College Navi Mumbai
|MUHS Eligibility Fee||8,850||2,900||8,850||2,900||2,900|
|MUHS Ashwamedh &|
|Student NSS & Disaster |
Below have mentioned MDS course fees for YMT Dental College Navi Mumbai
|MUHS Eligibility Fee||53,200|
|MUHS Ashwamedh Fee||150|
|MUHS Development Fee||50|
**Mentioned fees are subject to change.
In this section, we inform you of the Hostel Fees of YMT YMT Dental College; let’s have a look:-
|Particular||Hostel Rent |
(For One Person Per Room)
|Hostel Rent |
(For Two Person Per Room)
|Hostel Rent||1,32,000||66,000/- Student|
The College Cut-off is the minimum mark prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute must clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in the NEET 2022 entrance examination to qualify for further admission.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling.
- Aspirants in the UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile.
NEET 2022 Percentile and Scores (Out)
This Section will provide you with the NEET 2022 Announced Cutoff for SC/ST/OBC. Let’s check the NTA released Cutoff.
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC/SC/ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93|
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Graphical Representation of NEET 2021 Cutoff
Last Round Cutoff 2021 of YMT Dental College Navi Mumbai
NEET MDS 2022 Cutoff (Announced)
The authorities released the cutoff of NEET MDS 2022 and the result. NEET MDS cutoff 2022 is the minimum qualifying percentile that candidates must secure to secure the national-level entrance test. Candidates can check the NEET MDS 2022 cut-off from NBE from the table below.
|Category||Minimum Qualifying/Eligibility Criteria||Cutoff Score (Out of 960)|
|SC/ST/OBC (including PwD of SC/ST/OBC)||40th Percentile||227|
|UR PwD||45th Percentile||245|
NEET MDS 2022 Cutoff (Graphical Representation)
NEET MDS 2021 Cutoff
|Category||Cut off percentile||Cutoff scores 2021||Cutoff Marks (2020)|
|General and EWS||50th percentile||259||286|
|General and EWS – PH||45th percentile||243||268|
|SC/ST/OBC – PH||40th percentile||227||250|
Maharashtra NEET 2022 Counselling
A candidate can visit the Directorate of Medical Education and Research, Maharashtra’s official portal, to get themselves registered for Maharashtra State NEET UG Counselling 2022. But, first, let’s speak about the counselling procedure for Maharashtra NEET 2022. Below we have mentioned step by step process of counselling. For more information on NEET Counselling statistics, look upto this PDF.
- Registration Process: Applicants must register online for the counselling process and fill in all the required details in the form carefully.
- Provisional Merit List: After the successful completion of the registration process, a merit list will be prepared.
- Document Verification Process: Shortlisted applicants can proceed with the document verification process; you have to choose any one centre for document verification at the time of registration.
- Choice Filling Process: Applicants can fill in their choices/preferences through online mode.
- Seat Allotment: Applicants will be selected based on merit, preferences filled by them and availability of seats.
- Reporting Process: As per the seat allotment, you must report to the allotted college and carry their original documents and photocopies to the allotted college on the prescribed date and time.
For aspirants applying to MDS courses offered by the college, the following flow chart shows the short but important information about the counselling procedure.
NOTE: To get more details about Maharashtra NEET-MDS 2022 Counselling, CLICK HERE
Candidates who will be allotted a seat in this college will be asked to report with the following documents to complete the admission formalities.
For UG Candidates
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport-size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
For MDS Candidates
Candidates must bring the documents listed below in Original for verification during admission, and candidates must submit one Attested copy set of the following documents during counselling.
- NEET MDS scorecard
- NEET MDS Admit Card
- Mark sheet of BDS 1st, 2nd and 3rd-year examinations
- Qualifying examination certificate, that is, BDS Degree Certificate Permanent or provisional certificate provided by DCI/Dental Council
- Internship completion certificate issued from the Head of the Institution
- 10th standard certificate as proof of birth
- Valid Government Identity proofs (Driving License/ PAN Card/Voter ID/Passport or Aadhar Card)
- A physically handicapped medical certificate, if required.
- SC/ST/OBC certificate, if required
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||YMT Dental College & Research Institute Navi Mumbai|
Yerala Medical Trust and Research Centre’s Dental College and Hospital Navi Mumbai
Address: Institutional Area, Sector-4, Kharghar, Navi Mumbai Kharghar, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra-410210
Official Website: http://ymtdental.org
Maharashtra NEET 2022 Admission Support
|Maharashtra NEET 2022 Counselling Assistance||Enquire Now|
|NEET 2022 Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Dental Colleges Under 150+ score||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Abroad for Low NEET Ranker||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q. How many seats are there for dental aspirants in YMT Dental College Navi Mumbai?
A. The total intake of dental aspirants in YMT Dental College Navi Mumbai is 100.
Q. Does YMT Dental College Navi Mumbai have a hostel?
A. Yes, YMT Dental College Navi Mumbai provides hostel facilities.
Q. How to get admission to YMT Dental College Navi Mumbai?
A. Students must score good marks in the NEET exam to get admission to YMT Dental College Navi Mumbai.
Q. Can I know the exact location of YMT Dental College Navi Mumbai?
A. Institutional Area, Sector-4, Kharghar, Navi Mumbai Kharghar, Navi Mumbai Maharashtra 410210
Q. Is YMT Dental College Navi Mumbai government or private?
A. YMT Dental College Navi Mumbai is a private dental college.
Is this fees about whole course or per year
4,41,470 is for the 1st-year fee; you check the updated fee structure of the college in the above post.
What are the donation fees for those who have not got good marks in neet
Is hostel and canteen fees different from the above fees or is it included in the tuition fees?
Is in ymt dental college have jr college also?
Could your please elaborate on your query?