Govt. Dental College & Hospital, RIMS Kadapa, is one of the reputed Govt. Dental Colleges in Andhra Pradesh. The college is known as RIMS Dental College Kadapa and was founded in 2008-09. The college is affiliated with Dr YSR University of Health Sciences and is approved by the Dental Council of India, Govt. of India.
In this article, we will provide you with detailed information about Govt. Dental College & Hospital, RIMS, Kadapa (RIMS Dental College Kadapa) Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review.
|[[Page Index ]]|
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Fee Structure
7. Ranking and Reputation
8. Contact Address
9. Frequent Asked Questions
Govt Dental College RIMS Kadapa
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the major details of RIMS Dental College Kadapa.
|College Name||Govt. Dental College & Hospital, RIMS Kadapa|
|Popular Name||RIMS GDCH Kadapa, RIMS Dental College Kadapa|
|Year of Establishment||2008-09|
|Affiliated to||Dr YSR University of Health Sciences|
|Courses Offered||BDS, MDS|
|Hospital Attached||Govt. Dental College & Hospital, RIMS, Kadapa|
|Hospital Type||Attached with Medical College|
|Category||Dental College in Andhra Pradesh|
|NEET 2022 Study Materials||Click Here|
|AP NEET 2022 BDS Counselling Support||Apply Now|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with:–Dr YSR University of Health Sciences
- Approved by:–DCI
- Aid Status:-Govt.
|Anti Ragging||Counselling Services|
These are RIMS Dental College Kadapa Facilities that are offered to the students who are interested in studying or already studying at RIMS Kadapa:-
|Centre for Community Medicine||Blood Bank|
RIMS Dental College Offers the following undergraduate and postgraduate programs with the duration and intake capacity.
RIMS Dental College provides quality education and offers the following UG course.
|BDS||Four years+1 Year Internship|
MDS Course & Intake Capacity
|Orthodonitics & Dentofacial Orthopedics||3||3 years|
|Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics||3||3 years|
|Pediatric and Preventive Dentistry||3||3 years|
|Oral & Maxillofacial Pathology and Oral Microbiology||3||3 years|
|Oral Medicine & Radiology||3||3 years|
|Prosthodontics and Crown & Bridge||2||3 years|
|Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery||3||3 years|
Here this selection will let you about RIMS Dental College Kadapa BDS Syllabus. Let’s have a look.
|One year||>General Anatomy, including Embryology and Histology|
>General Human Physiology and Biochemistry
>Dental Anatomy, Embryology and Oral Histology
|Two years||>General Pathology and Microbiology|
>General and Dental Pharmacology and Therapeutics
>Pre-Clinical Conservative Dentistry
>Pre-Clinical Prosthodontics & Crown & Bridge
|Three years||>General Medicine|
>Oral Pathology and Oral Microbiology
|Four years||>Oral Medicine and Radiology|
>Paediatric and Preventive Dentistry
>Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopaedics
>Prosthodontics and Crown and Bridge
>Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics
>Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
>Public Health Dentistry
BDS Internship (Main aims of the Dental Internship)
- Improve dental knowledge of intern.
- Improve clinical skills.
- Develop confidence in their skills and abilities. Improve communication skills.
- Develop professionalism skills.
- Develop scientific research skills.
- Enhance community and volunteer dental projects.
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. RIMS Dental College Kadapa’s faculty members are responsible for contributing to and sustaining the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Admission to various Programmes at RIMS GDCH Kadapa is based on the candidate’s performance in NEET. If you apply for RIMS GDCH Kadapa, these valuable resources will benefit you. Let us have a look.
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
MDS Course: NEET MDS
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria |
For PG Course: NEET MDS Eligibility Criteria
|Andhra Pradesh NEET 2022 Counselling||For UG Courses: Andhra Pradesh NEET Counselling|
For PG Courses: Andhra Pradesh NEET MDS Counselling
|Andhra Pradesh NEET 2022 Cutoff||Click Here|
|Andhra Pradesh 2022 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Andhra Pradesh Dental Colleges Fee||Click Here|
|Andhra Pradesh NEET 2022 Seat Allotment List||Click Here|
|Top 10 BDS Colleges in AP||Click Here|
|Andhra Pradesh NEET Merit List||Click Here|
NOTE:- Mentioned Fee is subject to change.
The College Cut-off is the minimum mark prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute must clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants must obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in the NEET 2022 entrance examination to qualify for further admission.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC must obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants in the UR category must score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile.
NEET 2022 Percentile and Scores (Out)
This Section will provide you with the NEET 2022 Announced Cutoff for SC/ST/OBC. Let’s check the NTA released Cutoff.
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC/SC/ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93|
NEET 2021 & 2020 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
NEET MDS 2022 Cutoff (Announced)
NEET-MDS 2022 Rank: This is the overall merit position of the candidate amongst all the candidates who have appeared in the NEET-MDS 2022. By the minimum qualifying/eligibility criteria for admission to the MDS course as mentioned in the information Bulletin for NEET-MDS 2022, the cut-off scores for various categories are as follows:
|Cut off score|
(Out of 960)
|SC/ST/OBC (Including PWD of|
|UR PWD||45th percentile||245|
NEET MDS 2022 Cutoff (Graphical Representation)
NEET MDS 2021 & 2020 Cutoff
|Category||Cut off percentile||Cutoff scores 2021||Cutoff Marks (2020)|
|General and EWS||50th percentile||259||286|
|General and EWS – PH||45th percentile||243||268|
|SC/ST/OBC – PH||40th percentile||227||250|
RIMS Dental College Kadapa General Category Cutoff
|Round||2019Cut-off by rank||2020 Cut-off by rank|
RIMS Dental College Kadapa OBC Category Cutoff
|Round||2020 Cut-off by rank||2021 Cut-off by rank||2022 Cut-off by rank|
RIMS Dental College Kadapa SC Category Cutoff
|Round||2019 Cut-off by rank||2021 Cut-off by rank|
RIMS Dental College Kadapa ST Category Cutoff
|Round||2019 Cut-off by rank|
RIMS Dental College Kadapa PWD Category Cutoff
|Round||2021 Cut-off by rank|
RIMS Dental College Kadapa EWS Category Cutoff
|Round||2019 Cut-off by rank|
Andhra Pradesh NEET 2022 Counselling
Candidates can visit the official portal of the Directorate of Medical Education and Research, Andhra Pradesh, to get themselves registered for NEET 2022 Andhra Pradesh State Counselling. For more information on NEET Counselling statistics, look upto this PDF.
Counselling Procedure for AIQ Quota.
Candidates applying for Medical/Dental Colleges in Andhra Pradesh must register themselves for the NEET counselling. Counselling of NEET for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
- Candidate Registration: Register on the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You must choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock in the selections in the online portal.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online based on available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round will be required to either reject the assigned seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): This is similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here, it is to be noted that those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
For aspirants applying to RIMS Dental College Kadapa, the following flow chart shows the short but essential information about the counselling procedure.
For UG Candidates
Candidates who will be allotted a seat in this college will be asked to report to complete the admission formalities with the following documents.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport-size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
For PG Candidates
Candidates must bring the documents listed below in Original for verification during admission, and candidates must submit one Attested copy set of the following documents during counselling.
- NEET MDS 2022 scorecard
- NEET MDS 2022 Admit Card
- Mark sheet of BDS 1st, 2nd and 3rd-year examinations
- Qualifying examination certificate, that is, BDS Degree Certificate
- Permanent or provisional certificate provided by DCI/Dental Council
- Internship completion certificate issued from the Head of the Institution
- 10th standard certificate as proof of birth
- Valid Government Identity proofs (Driving License/ PAN Card/Voter ID/Passport or Aadhar Card)
- A physically handicapped medical certificate, if required.
- SC/ST/OBC certificate, if required
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||RIMS Dental College Kadapa|
RIMS Dental College Kadapa
Address: RIMS Campus, Putlampalli Village, Kadapa City. Andhra Pradesh- 516004
Official Website: http://kadapagdch.blogspot.com
AP NEET 2023 Admission Support
|AP NEET 2023 BDS Counselling Assistance||Apply Now|
|NEET 2023 BDS Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9711994494|
|Dental Colleges Under 300 score||Apply Now|
|Study Abroad Starting at 2 Lakh||Enquire Now|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q. How many seats are there for dental aspirants in RIMS Dental College Kadapa?
A. The total intake of dental aspirants in RIMS Dental College Kadapa is 100.
Q. What is the BDS course duration for RIMS Dental College Kadapa?
A. RIMS Dental College Kadapa is BDS Course duration is four years.
Q. Does RIMS Kadapa have a hostel?
A. Yes, RIMS Kadapa provides hostel facilities.
Q. How to get admission to RIMS Dental College Kadapa?
A. Students must score good marks in the NEET exam to get admission to RIMS Dental College Kadapa.
Q. Can I know the exact location of RIMS Dental College Kadapa?
A. RIMS Campus, Putlampalli Village, Kadapa City. Andhra Pradesh- 516004.
Q. Is RIMS Dental College Kadapa government or private?
A. RIMS Dental College Kadapa is government.