Dental Colleges in Andhra Pradesh: Andhra Pradesh is one of India’s most developed and educated states. The state is the seventh-largest (by area) and the tenth-largest (by population) states in India. The state is well famous for its film industries and historical tourist places. Andhra Pradesh has so many educational research institutes that offer high standard educational facilities at bare minimum prices. The state has some premier Dental colleges like Gitam Dental College & Hospital, Vishakhapatnam, and Govt. Dental College, RIMS, Kadapa etc. These Top Dental Colleges in Andhra Pradesh are among the Best BDS Colleges in India. In this article, we will learn about BDS Courses and Colleges in Andhra Pradesh to study the best Dental courses. Let us have a look.
1. List of Govt. Dental Colleges in AP
2. List of Pvt. Dental Colleges in Ap
3. Course Overview
4. Andhra Pradesh NEET Summary
6. Andhra Pradesh NEET Counselling
List of Government Dental Colleges in Andhra Pradesh
Here in this section, we are providing detailed information about the Top Government Dental colleges in Andhra Pradesh. You can check the complete list mentioned below, and if you want to complete details about colleges, you click the link.
|S. No.||Name of Colleges||Establishment Year||Affiliated with||Fee Structure|
|1||Govt Dental College & Hospital Vijayawada||1992||NTR University of Health Sciences||BDS: 11,576/-|
|2||Govt. Dental College & Hospital, IMS Kadapa||2008-09||NTR University of Health Sciences||BDS: 11,567/-|
List of Private Dental Colleges in Andhra Pradesh
Here in this section, we provide detailed information about the Best Private Dental colleges in Andhra Pradesh. You can check the complete list mentioned below, and if you want to complete details about colleges, you click the link.
|S. No.||Name of Colleges||Establishment Year||Affiliated with||Fee Structure|
|1||Anil Neerukonda Institute of Dental Sciences Visakhapatnam||2012||Dr N T R University of Health Sciences Vijayawada||BDS: 5,20,931/-|
|2||CKS Teja Institute of Dental Sciences and Research||1999||Dr N T R University of Health Sciences Vijayawada||BDS: 5,20,931/- p. a.|
|3||Care Dental College Guntur||2017||Dr N T R University of Health Sciences Vijayawada||BDS: 5,20,931/|
|4||Drs Sudha & Nageswara Rao Siddhartha Institute of Dental Sciences, Gannavaram Mandalam||2005||Dr N T R University of Health Sciences Vijayawada||BDS: 5,20,931/-|
|5||G. Pulla Reddy Dental College and Hospital Kurnool||2006-07||Dr N T R University of Health Sciences Vijayawada||BDS: 12,50,000/-|
|6||Gitam Dental College and Hospital Vishakhapatnam||2001-02||Dr N T R University of Health Sciences Vijayawada||As fixed by the A.P.State Govt.|
|7||GSL Dental College & Hospital Rajahmundry||2013-14||Dr N T R University of Health Sciences Vijayawada||BDS: 5,20,931/-|
|8||Kamineni Institute of Dental Sciences Nalgonda||2001-02||Dr N T R University of Health Sciences Vijayawada||BDS: ₹45000/-|
|9||KIMS Dental College and Hospital Amalapuram||2014-15||Dr N T R University of Health Sciences Vijayawada||BDS: 2,10,000/-|
|10||Lenora Institute of Dental Sciences Rajahmundry||2008-09||Dr N T R University of Health Sciences Vijayawada||MDS: 5,78,813/-|
|11||Meghna Institute of Dental Sciences Nizamabad||2004-05||Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences||BDS: NA|
|12||Narayana Dental College and Hospital Nellore||2001||Dr N T R University of Health Sciences Vijayawada||BDS: 5,20,931/-|
|13||Panineeya Mahavidyalaya Institute of Dental Science and Research Centre Hyderabad||2003||Dr N T R University of Health Sciences Vijayawada||BDS: 4.20,000/-|
|14||Sibar Institute of Dental Sciences Guntur||2001||Dr N T R University of Health Sciences Vijayawada||BDS: 59,000/-|
|15||Sree Sai Dental College and Research Institute Srikakulam||2003-04||Dr N T R University of Health Sciences Vijayawada||The tuition Fee structure is as fixed by the State Government.|
|16||Sri Balaji Dental College Hyderabad||2014-15||Dr N T R University of Health Sciences Vijayawada||BDS: 4,20,000/-|
|17||Sri Sai College of Dental Surgery Vikarabad||2000-01||Dr N T R University of Health Sciences Vijayawada||Tuition Fee structure is as fixed by the State Government. |
|18||St Joseph Dental College Duggirala||2002-03||Dr N T R University of Health Sciences Vijayawada||NA|
|19||Vishnu Dental College Bhimavaram||2002-03||Dr N T R University of Health Sciences Vijayawada||BDS: 37,000/-|
Before we speak about top BDS Colleges in Andhra Pradesh, Let us first have some of the major highlights of the course as follows.
|Course Level||Undergraduate (UG)||Postgraduate (PG)|
|Duration||4 Years||3 Years|
|Examination Type||Semester System||Year Semester|
|Eligibility||10+2 with PCB as the main subjects||BDS from a recognized University|
Andhra Pradesh NEET 2022 Summary
Admission to various Programmes at VDC Bhimavaram is made based on the candidate’s performance in NEET. If you are applying for VDC Bhimavaram, these valuable resources will be beneficial. Let us have a look.
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
MDS Course: NEET MDS
|Counselling Authority||Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada|
|Counselling Process||For UG Courses: Andhra Pradesh NEET Counselling|
For MDS Courses: Andhra Pradesh NEET MDS Counselling
|Andhra Pradesh NEET Cutoff 2022||Click Here|
|Andhra Pradesh Seat Matrix 2022||Click Here|
|Andhra Pradesh Dental Colleges Fee||Click Here|
|AP BDS Counselling Assistance||Enquire Now|
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute need to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2022 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to the UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile.
NEET 2022 Expected Cut Off
We have mentioned the below table for the expected NEET 2022 cutoff score and percentile for General and SC/ST/OBC Categories.
|Category||NEET 2022 Expected Cut off Score||NEET 2022 Expected Cut off Percentile|
|OBC/ SC/ ST||137-108||40th|
|General – PH||137-122||45th|
|OBC/ SC/ ST- PH||121-108||40th|
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Graphical Representation of NEET 2021 Cutoff
Andhra Pradesh NEET 2022 Counselling
A candidate can visit the official portal of the Directorate General of Medical Education and Training, UP, to get themselves registered for NEET 2022 Andhra Pradesh State Counselling. Below we have mentioned step by step process of counselling.
- Step 1: The candidate must visit the official website (http://ntruhs.ap.nic.in/).
- Step 2: Click on the “New Registration” Option.
- Step 3 (Personal Information): After the successful registration and activating account, candidates need to fill his/her personal information. Make sure all the information is correct while filling out the application form.
- Step 4 (Upload Photo and Signature): After entering the personal information, the candidate should upload his / her passport size photograph of high contrast (Photo must be snapped with a placard containing the candidate’s name and snapping date), and full signature in Hindi and English (Not in capital letter) after duly scanning the same. After uploading the photo and signature, click on the “Save & Continue” button.
- Step 5 (Educational Information): After uploading the scanned photo and signature, the candidate should enter his / her educational information on the computer screen and click on the “Save & Continue” button.
- Step 6 (Payment of Counselling Fee): After filling in all the required details, candidates need to proceed with the Counselling Fee payment. The counselling Fees will not be refunded.
There are the following two modes for payment of the Counselling Fee:
- Payment by Bank Challan: If the candidate wants to Pay the Counselling Fee through Bank Challan, he/she should select the offline / NEFT Challan option from Payment mode appearing on the computer screen and download the Challan and get the print and
visiting any Bank up to the scheduled last date, the Counselling Fee may be paid through NEFT mode.
- Online Payment: If the candidate wants to pay the Counselling Fee through Online mode, e.g. Credit Card / Debit Card / Net banking, he/she should select an online option from payment mode appearing on the computer screen and “Make the Payment.”
should be made through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net banking. The candidate has to pay a processing charge additional to Counselling Fee for payment through the online mode
- Counselling Fee: Application & Counseling Fee is Rs. 3540/- (Including GST) plus Bank charges extra for OC/BC categories and Rs.2950/- (Including GST) plus Bank charges extra for SC/ST categories.
Candidates who will be allotted a seat in this college will be asked to report with the following documents to complete the formalities.
For UG Candidates
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
AP NEET 2022 Admission Support
|AP NEET 2022 Counselling Assistance||Enquire Now|
|NEET 2022 Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Abroad Starting at 2 Lakh||Enquire Now|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
A. There are 02 Government and 14 Private Colleges approved by DCI Andhra Pradesh.
A. There are a total of 1440 seats in between all the 140 Government Dental Colleges of Andhra Pradesh.
A. There are a total of 1440 seats in between all the 1300 Private Colleges of Andhra Pradesh.
A. For information regarding the Fee Structure of Andhra Pradesh Dental Colleges, Click Here.