Drs Sudha & Nageswara Rao Siddhartha Institute of Dental Sciences, Gannavaram Mandalam is one of the reputed Private Dental Colleges in Andhra Pradesh. The college is popularly known as Dr SNRS Dental College Gannavaram and was founded in the year 2005-06. The college is affiliated with NTR University of Health Sciences and is approved by the Dental Council of India, Govt. of India. SNRSDC Gannavaram was started to serve students with the best dental care and Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery.
In this article, we will provide you with detailed information about Drs Sudha & Nageswara Rao Siddhartha Institute of Dental Sciences Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Fee Structure
7. Ranking and Reputation
8. Contact Address
9. Frequent Asked Questions
Drs Sudha & Nageswara Rao Siddhartha Institute of Dental Sciences Gannavaram
Before we go to complete the college review, let us have a look at the major details of Dr SNRS Dental College Gannavaram.
|College Name||Drs Sudha & Nageswara Rao Siddhartha Institute of Dental Sciences Gannavaram|
|Popular Name||Dr SNRS Dental College Gannavaram|
|Affiliation||NTR University of Health Sciences|
|Courses Offered||BDS, MDS|
|Hospital Attached||Dr Pinnamaneni Siddhartha Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Foundation|
|Category||Dental College in Andhra Pradesh|
|NEET 2022 Study Materials||Click Here|
|AP NEET 2022 BDS Counselling Support||Apply Now|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with:–NTR University of Health Sciences
- Approved by:–DCI
- Aid Status:-Private
- Anti Ragging
- Counseling Services
- Healthcare Services
- Technical Issues
These are Dr SNRS Institute of Dental Sciences Gannavaram Facilities that are offered to the students who are interested in studying or already studying at Dr SNRS Dental College Gannavaram:-
|Centre for Community Medicine||Blood Bank|
Dr SNRS Dental College Offers the following undergraduate program and postgraduate program with the duration and intake capacity.
Dr SNRS Dental College provides quality education and offers the following UG course.
|BDS||4 years+1 Year Internship|
Dr SNRS Dental College provides quality education and offers the following MDS course with a duration of 3 years.
|Oral Surgery||3 years|
|Conservative Dentistry||3 years|
|Oral Pathology||3 years|
MDS Intake Capacity
Here this selection will let you about Dr SNRS Dental College Gannavaram BDS Syllabus. Let’s have a look.
|One year||>General Anatomy including Embryology and Histology|
>General Human Physiology and Biochemistry
>Dental Anatomy, Embryology and Oral Histology
|Two years||>General Pathology and Microbiology|
>General and Dental Pharmacology and Therapeutics
>Pre-Clinical Conservative Dentistry
>Pre-Clinical Prosthodontics & Crown & Bridge
|Three years||>General Medicine|
>Oral Pathology and Oral Microbiology
|Four years||>Oral Medicine and Radiology|
>Paediatric and Preventive Dentistry
>Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopaedics
>Prosthodontics and Crown and Bridge
>Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics
>Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
>Public Health Dentistry
BDS Internship (Main aims of the Dental Internship)
- Improve dental knowledge of intern.
- Improve clinical skills.
- Develop confidence in his/her skills and abilities Improve communication skills.
- Develop professionalism skills.
- Develop scientific research skills.
- Enhance community and volunteer dental project.
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As faculty members of Dr SNRS Dental College Gannavaram, they are responsible for contributing and sustenance the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Admission to various Programmes at Dr SNRS Dental College Gannavaram is made based on the candidate’s performance in NEET. If you are applying for Dr SNRS Dental College Gannavaram, these valuable resources will be beneficial. Let us have a look.
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
MDS Course: NEET MDS
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria |
For PG Course: NEET MDS Eligibility Criteria
|Andhra Pradesh NEET 2022 Counselling||For UG Courses: Andhra Pradesh NEET Counselling|
For PG Courses: Andhra Pradesh NEET MDS Counselling
|Andhra Pradesh NEET 2022 Cutoff||Click Here|
|Andhra Pradesh 2022 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Andhra Pradesh Dental Colleges Fee||Click Here|
|Top 10 BDS Colleges in AP||Click Here|
|Andhra Pradesh NEET Merit List||Click Here|
|Course||Category A(State Quota)||Category B ( Management Quota)||Category C (NRI Quota)|
NOTE:- Mentioned Fee subject to change.
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2022 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile.
NEET 2022 Cutoff (Expected)
This Section will provide you with the NEET 2022 Expected Cutoff for SC/ST/OBC. Let’s check the Expected Cutoff.
|Category||NEET 2022 Expected Cut off Score||NEET 2022 Expected Cut off Percentile|
|General – PH||137-122||45th|
|OBC/ SC/ ST||137-108||40th|
|OBC/ SC/ ST- PH||121-108||40th|
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Graphical Represntation of NEET 2021 Cutoff
NEET MDS 2021 Cutoff
|Category||Cut off percentile||Cutoff scores 2021||Cutoff Marks (2020)|
|General and EWS||50th percentile||259||286|
|General and EWS – PH||45th percentile||243||268|
|SC/ST/OBC – PH||40th percentile||227||250|
Andhra Pradesh NEET 2022 Counselling
A candidate can visit the official portal of the Directorate of Medical Education and Research, Andhra Pradesh, to get themselves registered for NEET 2022 Andhra Pradesh State Counselling.
Counselling Procedure for AIQ Quota.
Candidates applying for Medical/Dental Colleges in Andhra Pradesh must register for the NEET counselling 2022. Counselling of NEET 2022 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock-in the selections in the online portal.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online based on available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round will be required to either reject the assigned seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): This is similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here, it is to be noted that those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
For aspirants applying to Dr SNRS Dental College Gannavaram, the following flow chart shows the short but essential information about the counselling procedure.
Note:- For more information about the NEET MDS Counselling. Click Here
For UG Candidates
Candidates who will be allotted a seat in this college will be asked to report to complete the admission formalities with the following documents.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
For PG Candidates
Candidates must bring the documents listed below in Original for verification during admission, and candidates must submit one Attested copy set of the following documents during counselling.
- NEET MDS 2022 scorecard
- NEET MDS 2022 Admit Card
- Mark sheet of BDS 1st, 2nd and 3rd-year examinations
- Qualifying examination certificate, that is, BDS Degree Certificate (5)Permanent or provisional certificate provided by DCI/Dental Council
- Internship completion certificate issued from the Head of the Institution
- 10th standard certificate as proof of birth
- Valid Government Identity proofs (Driving License/ PAN Card/Voter ID/Passport or Aadhar Card)
- Physically handicap medical certificate, if required.
- (10)SC/ST/OBC certificate, if required
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||Drs Sudha & Nageswara Rao Siddhartha Institute of Dental Sciences|
Drs Sudha & Nageswara Rao Siddhartha Institute of Dental Sciences
Address: Chinaoutpalli Village, Gannavaram Mandal, Krishna Vijayawada,
Andhra Pradesh- 521286
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Official Website: http://www.sids.edu.in/
Andhra Pradesh NEET 2022 Admission Support
|Andhra Pradesh NEET 2022 BDS Counselling Assistance||Apply Now|
|NEET 2022 BDS Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-7838438083|
|Dental Colleges Under 300 score||Apply Now|
|Study Abroad Starting at 2 Lakh||Enquire Now|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
A. The total intake of dental aspirants in Dr SNRS Dental College Gannavaram is 100.
A. Dr SNRS Dental College Gannavaram is BDS Course duration is four years.
A. Yes, Dr SNRS Dental College Gannavaram provides hostel facilities.
A. Students have to score good marks in the NEET exam to get admission to Dr SNRS Institute of Dental Sciences Gannavaram.
A. Chinaoutpalli Village, Gannavaram Mandal, Krishna Vijayawada.
A. Dr SNRS Institute of Dental Sciences Gannavaram is pvt.