Hello Students. Are you preparing for the NEET 2021 Examination? This article will tell you about Andhra Pradesh NEET Counselling 2021, organised by the Dr NTR University of Health Science, Vijayawada. For now, all we can say is that the applications process is likely to begin from the last week of October (tentatively). Students are advised to read this article thoroughly as the scorecard of NEET-UG will be accepted by the various government and private medical and dental institutions of Andhra Pradesh through AP NEET (MBBS and BDS) Counselling 2021.
- NEET Rank Predictor 2021: NEET UG Rank Calculator Predict My NEET 2021 Rank
- September 19, 2021 Now you can get latest NEET Updates on Telegram Subscribe
- September 14, 2021 Phase 2 Registration Before Results, Application form will be available soon
- September 12, 2021 NEET 2021 Answers Key Released by various Institute Check Here
NEET 2021 Brief Description
Before discussing the complete details about AP NEET 2021 Counselling Procedure, let’s briefly describe NEET 2021.
|Name of Examination||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (UG) or NEET-UG|
|Conducted by||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|NEET 2021 Exam Date||12 September 2021 (Announced)|
|NEET 2021 Result||To be Announced Soon|
|MCC AIQ NEET 2021 Counselling Starting Date||To be Announced Soon|
|AP NEET 2021 Counselling Starting Date||To be Announced Soon|
|AP NEET Counselling Conducting Authority||Dr NTR University of Health Science, Vijayawada|
|No. of Government MBBS Seats in AP||2480|
|No. of Private MBBS Seats in Andhra Pradesh||2800|
|No. of Govt BDS Seats in Andhra Pradesh||140|
|No. of Private BDS Seats in Andhra Pradesh||1300|
|Want NEET 2021 Counselling Support?|
|MBBS Abroad at 10 Lakh|
AP NEET Counselling 2021 Dates
Applicants can check the Andhra Pradesh NEET Counselling dates related to the AP MBBS/BDS 2021 counselling procedure below.
|NEET result 2021||To be announced|
|Registrations begin||To be announced|
|Last date to apply for the counselling process||To be announced|
|Document verification||To be announced|
|Release of provisional state merit list||To be announced|
|Choice filling starts||To be announced|
|Last date of choice filling||To be announced|
|Seat allotment process||To be announced|
|Result of round one||To be announced|
|Reporting at the allotted college||To be announced|
|Choice filling||To be announced|
|Round two result||To be announced|
|Reporting at the designated colleges||To be announced|
|Mop-up round convener quota||To be announced|
|Release of final merit list||To be announced|
|Choice filling||To be announced|
|Provisional merit list||To be announced|
|Final merit list||To be announced|
|Choice filling round one||To be announced|
|Result for round one of counselling||To be announced|
|Result for round two||To be announced|
|Commencement of classes||To be announced|
AP NEET Counselling Eligibility Criteria
- The applying seekers should have qualified for the NEET Entrance Examination.
- Aspirants must have the domicile of Andhra Pradesh.
- The applying seekers must have completed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Biotechnology and English are the compulsory subjects with a minimum of 50% marks, 40% marks are required for SC/ST category candidates, and 45% marks are for Physically Handicap candidates.
- Age Criteria: The candidate should have completed 17 years of age as of 31-12-2021.
The candidates born on or after 02-01-2004 are not eligible for admission into MBBS, BDS Courses.
Andhra Pradesh MQ NEET 2021 Counselling Eligibility Criteria
NOTE: To Download Management Quota NEET 2021 Eligibility & more, Click Here
|OC/BC categories||Rs. 3540/- ((Including GST) plus Bank charges extra|
|SC/ST categories||Rs.2950/- (Including GST) plus Bank charges extra|
Andhra Pradesh NEET Counselling 2021
A candidate can visit the official portal of the Dr NTR University of Health Sciences (NTRUHS), Vijayawada, to get themselves registered for NEET 2021 Andhra Pradesh State Counselling. Below we have mentioned step by step process of counselling.
AP NEET 2021 State Quota Counselling Process (Convenor Quota)
Step 1 – Login & Registration: To enter the online portal of AP NEET counselling, applicants can click on the link provided on this page when released. Click on the ‘web counselling’ option, after which applicants require to enter their NEET rank, roll number and registration number of the application form.
Step 2 – Choice filling Process: The online choice filling of Andhra Pradesh NEET counselling will look on the screen. There will be a list of colleges available with college, college code, place, courses, and the district name.
Step 3 – Saving choices: After successfully selecting & Preference, fill in the details are chosen and click on the ‘save’ button. An OTP will be sent to the registered mobile number, which must be entered in the space provided, then click on the ‘confirm’ button. The choices filled will be locked automatically after the scheduled time of AP counselling.
Apart from the Andhra Pradesh NEET Counselling (Cornevour Quota), the Dr NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada, also conducted the AP NEET counselling 2021 (management & NRI quota) for management quota seats.
Other Nearest states Counselling procedure
|Tamil Nadu NEET UG Counselling||Click here|
|Karnataka NEET UG Counselling||Click here|
|Odisha NEET UG Counselling||Click here|
How to Apply
- Step 1: The candidate must visit the official website (http://ntruhs.ap.nic.in/).
- Step 2: Click on the “New Registration” Option.
- Step 3 (Personal Information): After the successful registration and activating account, candidates need to fill his/her personal information. Make sure all the information are correct while filling the application form.
- Step 4 (Upload Photo and Signature): After entering the personal information, the candidate should upload his / her passport size photograph of high contrast (Photo must be snapped with a placard containing the candidate’s name and snapping date), and full signature in Hindi and English (Not in capital letter) after duly scanning the same. After uploading the photo and signature, click on the “Save & Continue” button.
- Step 5 (Educational Information): After uploading the scanned photo and signature, the candidate should enter his / her educational information on the computer screen and click on the “Save & Continue” button.
- Step 6 (Payment of Counselling Fee): After filling in all the required details, candidates need to proceed with the Counselling Fee payment. The counselling Fees will not be refunded.
There are the following two modes for payment of the Counselling Fee:
- a. Payment by Bank Challan: If the candidate wants to Pay the Counselling Fee through Bank Challan, he/she should select the offline / NEFT Challan option from Payment mode appearing on the computer screen and download the Challan and get the print and
visiting any Bank up to the scheduled last date, the Counselling Fee may be paid through NEFT mode.
- b. Online Payment: If the candidate wants to pay the Counselling Fee through Online mode, e.g. Credit Card / Debit Card / Net banking, he/she should select an online option from payment mode appearing on the computer screen and “Make the Payment.”
should be made through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net banking. The candidate has to pay a processing charge additional to Counselling Fee for payment through online mode
- c. Counselling Fee: Application & Counseling Fee is Rs. 3540/- (Including GST) plus Bank charges extra for OC/BC categories and Rs.2950/- (Including GST) plus Bank charges extra for SC/ST categories.
Candidates who will be allotted a seat to AP NEET 2021 Counselling will be asked to report the following documents to complete the admission formalities.
- Printout NEET application form 2021
- NEET admit card 2021
- Class 10 mark sheet or birth certificate for the verification of birth date
- Class 12 mark sheet
- Aadhaar card or Passport for NRI candidates
- Permanent caste certificate
- Minority certificate & PwD certificate
- An undertaking signed by parents/guardian
- Declaration signed by candidates.
Note: At least two sets of the documents as mentioned above
- Non-local students are eligible for 15% unreserved seats only. The local candidates are eligible for 85% local seats as well as 15% unreserved seats.
- Districts of Chittoor, Ananthapur, Kurnool, Kadapa, and Nellore shall be regarded as a local area for Sri Venkateswara University for the purpose of admission.
- Telangana State Districts such as Adilabad, Rangareddy, Hyderabad, Medak, Nizamabad, Khammam, Karimnagar, Mahaboobnagar, Nalgonda, and Warangal shall be regarded as a local area for Osmania University for the purpose of admission.
- The candidate studied in the local area for a period of not less than 4 consecutive academic years and completed +2/PUC.
- Districts of East Godavari, West Godavari, Prakasam, Krishna, Srikakulam, Guntur, Vizianagaram, and Visakhapatnam are called Andhra University Area and shall be regarded as the local area for the Andhra University for the purpose of admission.
- Candidate studied in the Andhra Pradesh State for a period of not less than 7 consecutive academic years in two or more local areas, then where they complete the qualifying examination is considered as the local area. Even if the candidate has not studied but resided in the state for a consecutive 7 years, then the maximum resided area is considered as a local area.
- Children of parents who are in the employment of this State or Central Government or other similar Public Institutions within the State Public Sector Corporation Local Bodies. These candidates are eligible for 15% unreserved seats only.
- Candidates resided in the Andhra Pradesh State for a total period of 10 years after excluding periods of study outside the State or either of the parents resided in Andhra Pradesh State for a total period of 10 years excluding periods of employment outside the State. These candidates are eligible for 15% unreserved seats only.
Relevant certificates for domicile criteria should be obtained from the Revenue Authorities.
NEET AIQ Quota 2021 Counselling Procedure
Counselling of NEET 2021 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock in the online portal’s preferences.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online based on available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here, it is noted that those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seat orders made by the Supreme court of India.
- The Exam conducting authority will make the merit list of the selected candidates for admission after the NEET State counselling.
- Admission Seekers will be selected based on their rank obtained and choice filled during counselling.
- Admission Seekers will have to report to the allotted college for admission along with all required documents.
- If any student fails to report to the allotted college in any circumstances within the given time, the seat of this candidate will be forfeited.
|University Fee:||Rs.10,500/-. The selected candidates have to pay the University fee through payment Gateway by using the Online payment method (Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking) for downloading the allotment order.|
|Govt College Tuition Fee||Rs.10,000/- in Government Medical Colleges.|
|Private College Tuition Fee||Rs.15,000/- in Private Un-aided Non-Minority and Minority Medical Colleges as per G.O.Ms.No.146, HM & FW., (C1) Department, dated 05.11.2020.|
Candidates selected for Sri Padmavathi Medical College for Women, Tirupati, have to visit the SVIMS website http://svimstpt.ap.nic.in for tuition fee other fee details to be paid at College and subject to amendment orders of Government of AP.
NEET Counselling 2021 Reservations Criteria
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||15%|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||6%|
|Backward Classes – A||7%|
|Backward Classes – B||10%|
|Backward Classes – C||1%|
|Backward Classes – D||7%|
|Backward Classes – E||4%|
|NCC (National Cadet Corps)||1%|
|Sports and Games quota||0.50%|
|Candidates with a physical disability||5%|
|Police Martyrs’ Children (PMC)||0.25%|
|EWS (On enhancement of seats by MCI/DCI)||10%**|
Andhra Pradesh Medical College
Candidates applying for various medical and dental colleges affiliated with the state medical university may find their dream college by knowing about its colleges. To know details about the participating MBBS and BDS Medical colleges in AP, click the below link.
AP Govt Medical College
|S.No.||Name of College||Establishment Year||Affiliated with/ Counselling Contacted Authority|
|1.||SVIMS – Sri Padmavathi Medical College for Women, Tirupati||2014||Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences|
|2.||ACSR Government Medical College Nellore||2014||Dr NTR University of Health Sciences|
|3.||Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam||1923||Dr NTR University of Health Sciences|
|4.||Guntur Medical College, Guntur||1946||Dr NTR University of Health Sciences|
|5.||Kurnool Medical College, Kurnool||1957||Dr NTR University of Health Sciences|
|6.||Rangaraya Medical College, Kakinada||1958||Dr NTR University of Health Sciences|
|7.||SV Medical College, Tirupati||1960||Dr NTR University of Health Sciences|
|8.||Siddhartha Medical College, Vijayawada||1980||Dr NTR University of Health Sciences|
|9.||Government Medical College, Ananthapuram||2000||Dr NTR University of Health Sciences|
|10.||Osmania Medical college Hyderabad||1864||Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences|
AP Private Medical College
AP Minority Medical College
|Sl. No.||College||Establishment Year||Affiliated with/ Counselling Contacted Authority|
|1.||Fathima Inst. of Medical Sciences ( Minority Medical College), Kadapa||2010||Dr NTR University of Health Sciences|
|2.||Nimra Institute of Medical Sciences, Nimra Nagar, Jupudi (V), Ibrahimpatnam (M), Vijayawada, Krishna Dist.,||2016||Dr NTR University of Health Sciences|
Andhra Pradesh Govt Dental College
|S.No||Name of College||Establishment Year||Affiliated with/ Counselling Contacted Authority|
|1.||Government Dental College and Hospital, Vijayawada||1992||Dr NTR University of Health Sciences|
|2.||Govt. Dental College, RIMS, Kadapa||2008||Dr NTR University of Health Sciences|
Andhra Pradesh Private BDS College
|S.No.||College Name||Establishment Year||Affiliated with/ Counselling Contacted Authority|
|1.||Anil Neerukonda Institute Of Dental Sciences, Vishakhapatnam||2013||Dr NTR University of Health Sciences|
|2.||Care Dental College, Guntur||2017||Dr NTR University of Health Sciences|
|3.||CKS Teja Institute of Dental Sciences and research, Chadalawada Nagar||1999||Dr NTR University of Health Sciences|
|4.||GITAM Dental College and Hospital, Visakhapatnam||2001||Dr NTR University of Health Sciences|
|5.||G Pulla Reddy Dental College And Hospital, Kurnool||2006||Dr NTR University of Health Sciences|
|6.||GSL Dental College & Hospital, Rajahmundry||2013||Dr NTR University of Health Sciences|
|7.||Saint Joseph Dental College, Eluru||2002||Dr NTR University of Health Sciences|
|8.||Konaseema Institute of Medical Sciences & Research||2017||Dr NTR University of Health Sciences|
|9.||Lenora Institute of Dental Sciences, Rajamahendravaram(Non-Minority)||2008||Dr NTR University of Health Sciences|
|10.||Narayana Dental College and Hospital, Nellore||2001||Dr NTR University of Health Sciences|
|11.||Sibar Institute of Dental Sciences, Guntur||2001||Dr NTR University of Health Sciences|
|12.||Drs Sudha & Nageswara Rao Siddhartha Institute of Dental Sciences, Chinoutapally||2005||Dr NTR University of Health Sciences|
|13.||Sri Sai College Of Dental Surgery, Vikarabad||2001||Dr NTR University of Health Sciences|
|14.||Vishnu Dental College and Hospital, Vishnupur||2002||Dr NTR University of Health Sciences|
Seat Allotment Process
The Andhra Pradesh NEET Counselling will be conducted in two rounds. The seat allotment and mop-up round process will be done separately for each round. The Seat allotment will be completely based on the merit rank and choices entered by candidates. The Andhra Pradesh MBBS and BDS 2021 seat allotment result for Round I counselling will be announced tentatively in the first week of December. The Result of seat allotment will be published online on Dr NTR University of Health Science, Vijayawada.
AP NEET 2020 Merit List
|AP NEET 2020 (State Quota) Merit List||Click Here|
|College wise Allotment List Management Quota for MBBS/ BDS Course||Click Here|
|NRI Quota Padmavathi Medical College (SVIMS)- Provisional Final Merit List||Click Here|
|MBBS-BDS-AYUSH 2020- NCC Provisional Merit List||Click Here|
|MBBS-BDS-AYUSH 2020-CAP Provisional Merit List||Click Here|
|MBBS-BDS-AYUSH-2020-addendum for the Final Merit List||Click Here|
|MBBS-BDS-2020-Management Quota(B & C Category)-Provisional Final Merit List of Candidates applied after verifying uploaded certificates.||Click Here|
|MBBS-BDS-2020-Management Quota (B&C Category)-Provisional Merit List of Candidates applied after verifying uploaded certificates.||Click Here|
Provisional Final Merit Position – After Verification of Uploaded Certificates
Admission into MBBS, BDS, UG ISM & H (BAMS, BHMS, BNYS &BUMS) Courses Under Competent Authority Quota For The Academic Year 2020-21
|Merit List||Links Here|
|Provisional Final Merit Position||Click Here|
|Not Eligibilie Candidates||Click Here|
|MBBS-BDS-AYUSH 2020-List of PH Eligible candidates||Click Here|
|MBBS-BDS-AYUSH 2020-List of PH Not Eligible candidates||Click Here|
MBBS-BDS-AYUSH 2020-Final Priority List
|MBBS-BDS-AYUSH 2020-Final Priority List under NCC Quota||Click Here|
|MBBS-BDS-AYUSH 2020-Final Priority List under CAP Quota||Click Here|
AP MBBS Seat Allotment
|Type of Quota||2020||2019||2018|
|Convenor Quota (Round 1)||—||Click Here||Round 1|
|Convenor Quota (Round 2)||—||Click Here||—|
|Convener Quota (Round 3)||—||Click Here||—|
|Management Quota (Round 1)||—||Click Here||Round 1|
|Management quota (Round 2)||—||Click Here||—|
|Management quota (mop-up)||—||Click Here||—|
|MBBS/BDS/Ayush Provisional Marit List||Click Here||—||—|
- Aspirants must obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2021 entrance examination to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC must obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling processes.
- Aspirants who belong to the UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile.
NEET Cutoff scores – 2021 vs 2020 vs 2019
|Category||2021 Cutoff (Expected)||2020 Cutoff score||2019 cutoff scores|
|UR & PH||160-130||146-129||133-120|
|OBC & PH||140-110||128-113||119-107|
|SC & PH||135-110||128-113||119-107|
|ST & PH||130-110||128-113||119-107|
Note: 2021 Cutoff is not yet released by the official website. We have just expected the NEET 2021 cutoff based on the past database.
Categories in Andhra Pradesh UG MBBS Counselling
|Other Backward Class||OBC|
|Economically Weaker Sections||EWS|
Note: To know more information about Andhra Pradesh College-wise Cutoff, Click Here
Here we provide information about Andhra Pradesh Useful Resources State Counselling Process, Particular state seat matrix, fee structure, Cutoff and more. You can check the complete details below.
|Andhra Pradesh Medical College||Click here|
|AP Medical Colleges Fee Structure||Click Here|
|AP Medical Colleges Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|AP Medical Colleges Cutoff||Click Here|
|NEET UG Counselling Process||Click Here|
MBBS NEET 2021-22 Admission Support
|Live NEET 2021 Counselling Assistance|
|Talk to NEET Expert Counsellor: Call Now||Call Now +91-9873056333|
|Want to Study MBBS Abroad?|
|Admission 2021 Help Desk|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
A. The Eligibility percentage of participating Andhra Pradesh NEET 2021 Counselling is:
OC-Cutoff Score 50th Percentile in NEET UG
BC-Cutoff Score 40th Percentile in NEET UG
SC/ST-Cutoff Score 40th Percentile in NEET UG
OC PH-Cutoff Score 40th Percentile in NEET UG
A. Dr NTR University of Health Sciences (NTRUHS) Vijaywada conducts AP MBBS/BDS Counselling 2021 online.
A. AP NEET 2021 counselling was conducted for admission to 5210 MBBS and 1440 BDS seats offered in medical and dental colleges of the state. To check the seat matrix of Particular colleges, Click Here
A. Candidates whose names will be included in the state merit list are called for AP NEET 2021 counselling.
A. AP NEET counselling process is likely to start in the last week of August (tentatively) after the centralised NEET counselling is concluded.
A. Yes. You have to fill an application form for AP NEET Counselling, and the online application form is available on the official website of the counselling conducted authority (http://ntruhs.ap.nic.in/). The application fee for AP NEET Counselling is Rs. 3,540 for General/OBC candidates and Rs 2,950 for SC/ST candidates, and you can be paid online using Debit/ Credit/ Net banking.
A. No, the application form will be available in online mode only.
A. The seats to be allotted during AP MBBS/BDS 2021 counselling will be done based on scores obtained in NEET UG 2021.