Government Medical College Ananthapuram (GMC Ananthapuram) was founded in the year 2000. GMC Ananthapuram has provided 100 candidate intake of every year for the Undergraduate programme and not provided Post Graduate or other Programme. Ananthapuram Medical College is one of the most popular Medical Colleges in Andhra Pradesh. PG or other more courses are available soon.
Throughout this article, we are going to share all the essential details about Government Medical College GMC Ananthapuram like Affiliations, Admission Process, Courses, Cutoff Details, Eligibility Criteria, Fee Structure, Review, Ranking etc.
- 1 About GMC Ananthapuram
- 2 Ananthapuram Medical College Courses
- 3 Admission Process
- 4 Government Medical College Ananthapuram Fees
About GMC Ananthapuram
Before we go to complete college review, let us have a look at the major details of Government Medical College GMC Ananthapuram:
|Name of Institute||Government Medical College Ananthapuram (Andhra Pradesh)|
|Popular Name||GMC Ananthapuram|
|Location||Gulzarpet, Anantapur, Andhra Pradesh 515001|
|Year of Establishment||2000|
|Affiliated to||NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada|
|Approved by||Medical Council of India (MCI)|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Andhra Pradesh|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Government Medical College GMC Ananthapuram is Affiliated with NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada.
- Approved by Medical Council Of India (MCI).
- Aid Status–Govt.
- No ragging environment.
- Anti Ragging
- Counseling Services
- Healthcare Services
- Technical Issues
Facilities @ GMC Ananthapuram
- Hostel (Boys & Girls)
- Computer labs
- IT Infrastructure
Ananthapuram Medical College Courses
|Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery(MBBS)||100||4.6+1 Year Internship|
***NOTE: We are touch in the college authority, whenever the more courses will be updated then we inform you.
READ ALSO: Andhra Medical College Visakhapatnam
- Candidate can apply to the college through their NEET UG Medical Scorecard.
- Admission Seekers must full fill all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
- Admission through the National level exam NEET UG programme or also through Andhra Pradesh NEET State Entrance Test.
- Admission is also through the APPG (Andhra Pradesh Post Graduate Medical Entrance Examination).
- Aspirants should have completed 17 years of age on that date in which year they will be an admission.
- Candidate should also have minimum 17 years and not more than 25 Years age on the date in which they will be admitted.
- Relaxation of 3 years for SC/ST Candidates only.
- (10+2) or High School Senior Secondary exam by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or any equivalent exam conducted by any state Board or Equivalent.
- Candidate should have secured a minimum 50% Aggregate marks in PCB/Biotech combined.
- Candidate must have graduation and Bachelor Degree in Medicine (MBBS).
Government Medical College Ananthapuram Fees
|Course||AIQ Fees Annual||Amount to be paid at the time of admission|
|Course||AIQ Fees (Annual)||NRI Fees (Annual)||1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||Amount to be paid at the time of Admission|
READ ALSO: Sri Venkateswara Medical College Tirupati
The hostel is located within the college campus and is fully furnished with all the modern facilities. Hostel Detail is as follows:-
|Hostel||Boys and Girls|
|Internet||Also be avlb.|
Government Medical College NEET Cut OffGMC Ananthapuram Andhra (state) NEET Cut off (Qualifying Marks) 2017
|Category||Cutoff Marks (Qualifying Range)|
|UR – PH||449-324|
|OBC – PH||322-312|
|SC – PH||315-302|
|ST – PH||N/A|
NEET Cut off Marks 2018 (Expected)
|Category||Qualifying Marks||No. of Candidates|
|UR & PH||130-118||67|
|OBC & PH||130-107||152|
|SC & PH||130-107||38|
|ST & PH||130-107||32|
***NOTE: we are touch in the NEET site whenever it will be updated we update it.Andhra Pradesh NEET Cut off 2017 (Percentage wise)
|SC/ ST/ OBC||40%|
|UR & Physically Handicapped||45%|
|OBC & Physically Handicapped||40%|
|SC & Physically Handicapped||40%|
Ranking and Reputation by Edufever
|Name of Institute||GMC Ananthapuram (Andhra Pradesh)|
We Would like to give this Medical college 4 out of 5 stars on Edufever the best MBBS college in Andhra Pradesh.Contact DetailsGovernment Medical College GMC Ananthapuram (Andhra Pradesh)Address: Anantapur, Andhra Pradesh
Phone: 085542 74109
Email: [email protected]
Fax: 040-23457817For further admission related queries, despite you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve you with the best possible solution. You may also leave your comments in the comment box mentioned below.Best of luck..!!!READ ALSO: Dr P.S.I. Medical College Chinoutpalli (Andhra Pradesh)