Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences (RGIMS Srikakulam) was founded in the year 2008. RGIMS Srikakulam has provided 100 candidate intake of every year for the Undergraduate programme and no PG or diploma courses are available. RGIMS Srikakulam Medical College is one of the most popular Medical Colleges in Andhra Pradesh. PG or Diploma courses are available expected by the year 2020 most probably.
Throughout this article, we are going to share all the essential details about like Affiliations, Admission Process, Courses, Cutoff Details, Eligibility Criteria, Fee Structure, Review, Ranking etc.
- 1 About RGIMS Srikakulam
- 2 Rajiv Gandhi Medical College Srikakulam Courses Offered
- 3 Admission Process
- 4 RGIMS Srikakulam Fees Structure
- 5 NEET Cut Off
- 6 Ranking and Reputation
- 7 Contact Details
About RGIMS Srikakulam
Before we go to complete college review, let us have a look at the major details of Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences Srikakulam:
|Name of Institute||Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences RGIMS Srikakulam (Andhra Pradesh)|
|Popular Name||RGIMS Srikakulam, Rajiv Gandhi Medical College Srikakulam|
|Location||Shanti Nagar Colony, Balaga, Srikakulam, Andhra Pradesh 532001|
|Year of Establishment||2008|
|Affiliated to||NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada|
|Approved by||Medical Council of India (MCI)|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Andhra Pradesh|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences RGIMS Srikakulam is Affiliated with NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada.
- Approved by Medical Council Of India (MCI).
- Aid Status–Govt.
- No ragging environment.
- Anti Ragging
- Counseling Services
- Healthcare Services
- Technical Issues
Facilities @ RGIMS Srikakulam
- Hostel (Boys & Girls)
- Computer labs
- IT Infrastructure
Rajiv Gandhi Medical College Srikakulam Courses Offered
|Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery(MBBS)||100||4.6+1 Year Internship|
***NOTE: We are touch in the college authority more courses will be updated soon…
- Candidate can apply to the college through their NEET UG Medical Scorecard.
- Admission Seekers must full fill all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
- Admission through the National level exam NEET UG programme or also through Andhra Pradesh NEET State Entrance Test.
- Admission is also through the APPG (Andhra Pradesh Post Graduate Medical Entrance Examination).
- Aspirants should have completed 17 years of age on that date in which year they will be an admission.
- Candidate should also have minimum 17 years and not more than 25 Years age on the date in which they will be admitted.
- Relaxation of 3 years for SC/ST Candidates only.
- (10+2) or High School Senior Secondary exam by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or any equivalent exam conducted by any state Board or Equivalent.
- Candidate should have secured a minimum 50% Aggregate marks in PCB/Biotech combined.
- Candidate must have graduation and Bachelor Degree in Medicine (MBBS).
RGIMS Srikakulam Fees Structure
|Courses||Fees (Full Courses)|
|Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)||77,000/-|
|Course||AIQ Fees (Annual)||NRI Fees (Annual)||1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||Amount to be paid at the time of Admission|
The hostel is located within the college campus and is fully furnished with all the modern facilities. Hostel Detail is as follows:-
|Hostel||Boys and Girls|
NEET Cut Off
RGIMS Srikakulam Andhra (state) NEET Cut off (Qualifying Marks) 2017
|Category||Cutoff Marks (Qualifying Range)|
|UR – PH||449-324|
|OBC – PH||322-312|
|SC – PH||315-302|
|ST – PH||N/A|
NEET Cut off Marks 2018 (Expected)
|Category||Qualifying Marks||No. of Candidates|
|UR & PH||130-118||67|
|OBC & PH||130-107||152|
|SC & PH||130-107||38|
|ST & PH||130-107||32|
***NOTE: we are touch in the NEET site whenever it will be updated we update it.
Andhra Pradesh NEET Cut off 2017 (Percentage wise)
|SC/ ST/ OBC||40%|
|UR & Physically Handicapped||45%|
|OBC & Physically Handicapped||40%|
|SC & Physically Handicapped||40%|
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||RGIMS Srikakulam (Andhra Pradesh)|
We Would like to give this Medical college 4 out of 5 stars on Edufever the best MBBS college in Andhra Pradesh.
Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences RGIMS Srikakulam (Andhra Pradesh)
Address: Srikakulam, Srikakulam, Andhra Pradesh
Email: [email protected]
For further admission related queries, despite you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve you with the best possible solution. You may also leave your comments in the comment box mentioned below.
Best of luck..!!!