Kurnool Medical College Kurnool (KMC Kurnool) was founded in the year 1956. KMC Kurnool has provided 200 candidate intake of every year for the Undergraduate programme and PG or diploma courses are also available. Kurnool Medical College is one of the most popular Medical Colleges in Andhra Pradesh. The institute has also provided Superspeciality courses in postgraduate and diploma courses.
Throughout this article, we are going to share all the essential details about Kurnool Medical College KMC Kurnool like Affiliations, Admission Process, Courses, Cutoff Details, Eligibility Criteria, Fee Structure, Review, Ranking etc.
- 1 About KMC Kurnool
- 2 Kurnool Medical College Courses
- 3 Admission Process
- 4 Kurnool Medical College Fees Structure
- 5 Kurnool Medical College NEET Cut Off
- 6 Ranking and Reputation by Edufever
- 7 Contact Details
About KMC Kurnool
Before we go to complete college review, let us have a look at the major details of Kurnool Medical College KMC Kurnool:
|Name of Institute||Kurnool Medical College (Andhra Pradesh)|
|Popular Name||KMC Kurnool, Kurnool Medical College|
|Location||Kurnool, Andhra Pradesh 518002|
|Year of Establishment||1956|
|Affiliated to||NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada|
|Approved by||Medical Council of India (MCI)|
|Courses offered||MBBS, MS, MD, PG Diploma|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Andhra Pradesh|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Kurnool Medical College Kurnool is Affiliated with NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada.
- Approved by Medical Council Of India (MCI).
- Aid Status–Govt.
- No ragging environment.
- Anti Ragging
- Counseling Services
- Healthcare Services
- Technical Issues
Facilities @ KMC Kurnool
- Hostel (Boys & Girls)
- Computer labs
- IT Infrastructure
Kurnool Medical College Courses
|Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery(MBBS)||200||4.6+1 Year Internship|
|Master of Surgery (MS)||N/A||2 Years|
|Doctorate of Medicine (MD)||N/A||2 Years|
|Post Graduate Diploma (PG Diploma)||N/A||2 Years|
Medicine Post Graduate Courses
|Courses||PG Courses Annual Intake (Seats)|
|M.Sc – Anatomy||0|
|M.Sc – Physiology||0|
|MD – Anaesthesiology||7|
|MD – Bio-Chemistry||3|
|MD – Dermatology, Venereology & Leprosy||2|
|MD – Forensic Medicine/Forensic Medicine & Toxicology||1|
|MD – General Medicine||20|
|MD – Microbiology||2|
|MD – Paediatrics||8|
|MD – Pathology||2|
|MD – Pharmacology||3|
|MD – Physiology||4|
|MD – Radio Diagnosis/Radiology||6|
|MD – Social & Preventive Medicine / Community Medicine||3|
|MD – Tuberculosis & Respiratory Diseases / Pulmonary Medicine||1|
|MD/MS – Anatomy||3|
|MD/MS – Obstetrics & Gynaecology||7|
|MD/MS – Ophthalmology||7|
|MS – ENT||5|
|MS – General Surgery||20|
|MS – Orthopaedics||11|
Super Specialization Courses in Medicine
|Courses Name||Super specialization Courses Annual Intake (Seats)|
|DM – Cardiology||2|
|DM – Gastroenterology||2|
Diploma Courses in Medicine
|Courses Name||PG Diploma Annual Intake (Seats)|
|Diploma in Dermatology, Venereology and Leprosy||2|
|Diploma in Anesthesia||5|
|Diploma in Child Health||3|
|Diploma in Clinical Pathology||2|
|Diploma in Obstetrics & Gynaecology||5|
|Diploma in Ophthalmology||3|
|Diploma in Oto-Rhino-Laryngology||1|
|Diploma in Public Health||1|
|Diploma in Radio-Diagnosis||0|
|Diploma in Tuberculosis & Chest Diseases||1|
- Candidate can apply to the college through their NEET UG Medical Scorecard.
- Admission Seekers must full fill all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
- Admission through the National level exam NEET UG programme or also through Andhra Pradesh NEET State Entrance Test.
- Admission is also through the APPG (Andhra Pradesh Post Graduate Medical Entrance Examination).
- Aspirants should have completed 17 years of age on that date in which year they will be an admission.
- Candidate should also have minimum 17 years and not more than 25 Years age on the date in which they will be admitted.
- Relaxation of 3 years for SC/ST Candidates only.
- (10+2) or High School Senior Secondary exam by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or any equivalent exam conducted by any state Board or Equivalent.
- Candidate should have secured a minimum 50% Aggregate marks in PCB/Biotech combined.
- Candidate must have graduation and Bachelor Degree in Medicine (MBBS).
Kurnool Medical College Fees Structure
|Course||AIO Fees Annual||Amount to be paid at the time of admission|
|Courses||Fees (Full Courses)|
|Master of Surgery (MS)||27,200/-|
|Doctorate of Medicine (MD)||27,200/-|
|Post Graduate Diploma (PG Diploma)||27,600/-|
|Course||AIQ Fees (Annual)||NRI Fees (Annual)||1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||Amount to be paid at the time of Admission|
READ ALSO: Fathima Institute of Medical Sciences Kadapa
The hostel is located within the college campus and is fully furnished with all the modern facilities. Hostel Detail is as follows:-
|Hostel||Boys and Girls|
|Charge||4500/- Monthly (UG)/ 6000/-Monthly (PG)|
Kurnool Medical College NEET Cut Off
KMC Kurnool Andhra (state) NEET Cut off (Qualifying Marks) 2017
|Category||Cutoff Marks (Qualifying Range)|
|UR – PH||449-324|
|OBC – PH||322-312|
|SC – PH||315-302|
|ST – PH||N/A|
NEET Cut off Marks 2018 (Expected)
|Category||Qualifying Marks||No. of Candidates|
|UR & PH||130-118||67|
|OBC & PH||130-107||152|
|SC & PH||130-107||38|
|ST & PH||130-107||32|
***NOTE: we are touch in the NEET site whenever it will be updated we update it.
Andhra Pradesh NEET Cut off 2017 (Percentage wise)
|SC/ ST/ OBC||40%|
|UR & Physically Handicapped||45%|
|OBC & Physically Handicapped||40%|
|SC & Physically Handicapped||40%|
Ranking and Reputation by Edufever
|Name of Institute||KMC Kurnool (Andhra Pradesh)|
We Would like to give this Medical college 4 out of 5 stars on Edufever the best MBBS college in Andhra Pradesh.
Kurnool Medical College KMC Kurnool (Andhra Pradesh)
Address: Budhawarpet, Kurnool, Andhra Pradesh
Phone: 08158-255160, 255106
Email: [email protected]
For further admission related queries, despite you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve you with the best possible solution. You may also leave your comments in the comment box mentioned below.
Best of luck..!!!