Care Dental College Guntur is a reputed Private Dental College in Andhra Pradesh. The college is popularly known as Dental College Guntur and was founded in 2017-18. The college is affiliated with Dr YSR University of Health Sciences and is approved by the Dental Council of India, Govt. of India.
This article will provide detailed information about Care Dental College Guntur (Dental College Guntur) Fees Structure; Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Status, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review.
Care Dental College Guntur
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the major details of Care Dental College Guntur.
|College Name||Care Dental College Guntur|
|Popular Name||Care Dental Guntur, Dental college Guntur|
|Affiliation||Dr YSR University of Health Sciences|
|Hospital Attached||Government General Hospital, Guntur Medical College|
|Category||Dental College in Andhra Pradesh|
|NEET 2022 Study Materials||Click Here|
|AP NEET 2022 BDS Counselling Support||Apply Now|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with:–Dr YSR University of Health Sciences
- Approved by: –DCI
- Aid Status:-Private
|Anti Ragging||Counselling Services|
These are Care Dental College Guntur Facilities that are offered to the students who are interested in studying or already studying at CDC Guntur:-
|Centre for Community Medicine||Blood Bank|
Care Dental College Guntur offers quality medical programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure. The College is famous for its undergraduate medical programs.
|BDS||4 years+1 Year Internship|
Here this selection will let you about Care Dental College Guntur BDS Syllabus. Let’s have a look.
|One year||>General Anatomy, including Embryology and Histology|
>General Human Physiology and Biochemistry
>Dental Anatomy, Embryology and Oral Histology
|Two years||>General Pathology and Microbiology|
>General and Dental Pharmacology and Therapeutics
>Pre-Clinical Conservative Dentistry
>Pre-Clinical Prosthodontics & Crown & Bridge
|Three years||>General Medicine|
>Oral Pathology and Oral Microbiology
|Four years||>Oral Medicine and Radiology|
>Paediatric and Preventive Dentistry
>Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopaedics
>Prosthodontics and Crown and Bridge
>Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics
>Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
>Public Health Dentistry
BDS Internship (Main aims of the Dental Internship)
- Improve dental knowledge of intern.
- Improve clinical skills.
- Develop confidence in his/her skills and abilities. Improve communication skills.
- Develop professionalism skills.
- Develop scientific research skills.
- Enhance community and volunteer dental projects.
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As faculty members of Care Dental College Guntur, they are responsible for contributing to and sustaining the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Admission to various Programmes at Care Dental College Guntur is based on the candidate’s performance in NEET. If you apply for Care Dental College Guntur, these valuable resources will benefit you. Let us have a look.
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria|
|Andhra Pradesh NEET 2022 Counselling||For UG Courses: Andhra Pradesh NEET Counselling|
|Andhra Pradesh NEET 2022 Cutoff||Click Here|
|Andhra Pradesh 2022 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Andhra Pradesh Dental Colleges Fee||Click Here|
|Andhra Pradesh NEET 2022 Seat Allotment List||Click Here|
|Top 10 BDS Colleges in AP||Click Here|
|Andhra Pradesh NEET Merit List||Click Here|
We have mentioned the fee structure and the respective courses for the only Care Dental College Guntur. We will go through this information before filling out the application form.
|Course||A Category||B Category||C Category|
NOTE- Fee may be subject to change.
The College Cut-off is the minimum mark prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. The merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute must clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2022 entrance examination to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants in the UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile.
NEET 2022 Percentile and Scores (Out)
This Section will provide you with the NEET 2022 Announced Cutoff for SC/ST/OBC. Let’s check the NTA released Cutoff.
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC/SC/ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93|
NEET 2021 & 2020 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Andhra Pradesh NEET 2022 Counselling
A candidate can visit the official portal of the Directorate of Medical Education and Research, Andhra Pradesh, to get themselves registered for NEET 2022 Andhra Pradesh State Counselling. For more information on NEET Counselling statistics, look upto this PDF.
Counselling Procedure for AIQ Quota.
Candidates applying for Medical/Dental Colleges in Andhra Pradesh must register for the NEET counselling 2022. Counselling of NEET 2022 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You must choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock in the selections in the online portal.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online based on available vacancies and candidates’ choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round will be required to either reject the assigned seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): This is similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here, it is to be noted that those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
For UG Candidates
Candidates who will be allotted a seat in this college will be asked to report to complete the admission formalities with the following documents.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport-size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||Dental College Guntur|
Dental College Guntur
Address: Guntur-Chennai Highway, NH-5 Guntur, Andhra Pradesh-522005
Official Website: http://www.caredentalcollege.com
AP NEET 2023 Admission Support
|AP NEET 2023 BDS Counselling Assistance||Apply Now|
|NEET 2023 BDS Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9711994494|
|Dental Colleges Under 300 score||Apply Now|
|Study Abroad Starting at 2 Lakh||Enquire Now|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q. How many seats are there for dental aspirants in Care Dental College Guntur?
A. The total intake of dental aspirants in Care Dental College Guntur is 50.
Q. What is the BDS course duration for CDC Guntur?
A. CDC Guntur offers BDS courses with a duration of four years.
Q. Does Care Dental College Guntur have a hostel?
A. Yes, Care Dental College Guntur provides hostel facilities.
Q. How to get admission to Care Dental College Guntur?
A. Students must score good marks in the NEET exam to get admission to Care Dental College Guntur.
Q. Can I know the exact location of Care Dental College Guntur?
A. Guntur-Chennai Highway, NH-5 Guntur, Andhra Pradesh-522005.
Q. Is Care Dental College Guntur government or private?
A. Care Dental College Guntur is Pvt.