Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences (RIMS Kadapa) was founded in the year 2006. RIMS Kadapa has provided 150 candidate intake of every year for the Undergraduate programme and Post Graduate Programme. Kadapa Medical College is one of the most popular Medical Colleges in Andhra Pradesh. The RIMS Institute has also provided PG specialization courses with 36 intakes of 09 different courses.
Throughout this article, we are going to share all the essential details about Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences RIMS Kadapa like Affiliations, Admission Process, Courses, Cutoff Details, Eligibility Criteria, Fee Structure, Review, Ranking etc.
About RIMS Kadapa
Before we go to complete college review, let us have a look at the major details of Rajiv Gandhi Medical College kadapa:
|Name of Institute||Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences Kadapa (Andhra Pradesh)|
|Popular Name||RIMS Kadapa|
|Location||Puttampalli, Andhra Pradesh 516002|
|Year of Establishment||2006|
|Affiliated to||NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada|
|Approved by||Medical Council of India (MCI)|
|Courses offered||MBBS, MS, MD|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Andhra Pradesh|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences RIMS Kadapa is Affiliated with NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada.
- Approved by Medical Council Of India (MCI).
- Aid Status–Govt.
- No ragging environment.
- Anti Ragging
- Counseling Services
- Healthcare Services
- Technical Issues
Facilities @ RIMS Kadapa
- Hostel (Boys & Girls)
- Computer labs
- IT Infrastructure
Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences Courses
|Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery(MBBS)||150||4.6+1 Year Internship|
|Master of Surgery (MS ENT)||03||3 Years|
|Doctorate of Medicine (MD Anatomy)||02||3 Years|
|Master of Surgery (MS Opthalmology)||03||3 Years|
|Doctorate of Medicine (MD General Medicine)||12||3 Years|
PG Specialization – MD Course in Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences Kadapa, Andhra Pradesh
|Courses||PG Annual Intake (Seats)|
|MD – Anaesthesiology||2|
|MD – Dermatology, Venereology & Leprosy||2|
|MD – General Medicine||12|
|MD – Physiology||2|
|MD/MS – Anatomy||2|
|MD/MS – Obstetrics & Gynaecology||7|
|MD/MS – Ophthalmology||3|
|MS – ENT||3|
|MS – General Surgery||3|
- Candidate can apply to the college through their NEET UG Medical Scorecard.
- Admission Seekers must full fill all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
- Admission through the National level exam NEET UG programme or also through Andhra Pradesh NEET State Entrance Test.
- Aspirants should have completed 17 years of age on that date in which year they will be an admission.
- Candidate should also have minimum 17 years and not more than 25 Years age on the date in which they will be admitted.
- Relaxation of 3 years for SC/ST Candidates only.
- (10+2) or High School Senior Secondary exam by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or any equivalent exam conducted by any state Board or Equivalent.
- Candidate should have secured a minimum 50% Aggregate marks in PCB/Biotech combined.
- Candidate must have graduation and Bachelor Degree in Medicine (MBBS).
RIMS Kadapa Fees Structure
|Course||AIO Fees Annual||Amount to be paid at the time of admission|
|Course||AIQ Fees (Annual)||NRI Fees (Annual)||1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||Amount to be paid at the time of Admission|
Hostel Accommodation Fees – 3000/- Monthly
READ ALSO: Government Medical College AnanthapuramHostel FeesThe hostel is located within the college campus and is fully furnished with all the modern facilities. Hostel Detail is as follows:-
|Hostel||Boys and Girls|
RIMS Kadapa NEET Cut OffRIMS Kadapa Andhra (state) NEET Cut off (Qualifying Marks) 2017
|Category||Cutoff Marks (Qualifying Range)|
|UR – PH||449-324|
|OBC – PH||322-312|
|SC – PH||315-302|
|ST – PH||N/A|
NEET Cut off Marks 2018 (Expected)
|Category||Qualifying Marks||No. of Candidates|
|UR & PH||130-118||67|
|OBC & PH||130-107||152|
|SC & PH||130-107||38|
|ST & PH||130-107||32|
***NOTE: we are touch in the NEET site whenever it will be updated we update it.Andhra Pradesh NEET Cut off 2017 (Percentage wise)
|SC/ ST/ OBC||40%|
|UR & Physically Handicapped||45%|
|OBC & Physically Handicapped||40%|
|SC & Physically Handicapped||40%|
Ranking and Reputation by Edufever
|Name of Institute||RIMS Kadapa (Andhra Pradesh)|
We Would like to give this Medical college 4 out of 5 stars on Edufever the best MBBS college in Andhra Pradesh.Contact DetailsRajiv Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences RIMS Kadapa (Andhra Pradesh)Address: Puttalampally, Kadapa, Andhra Pradesh
Phone: 085622 20200
Email: [email protected]
Fax: 040-23457817For further admission related queries, despite you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve you with the best possible solution. You may also leave your comments in the comment box mentioned below.Best of luck..!!!READ ALSO: Government Medical College Ananthapur