Andhra Pradesh NEET counselling seat matrix 2018 is the number of seats available in various private and state Medical and Dental colleges of the state Andhra Pradesh. The seat matrix of Andhra Pradesh NEET Counselling 2018 will help you to choose the college of your dream. The counselling procedure will be based on one’s NEET Scorecard and will be managed by the Dr NTR University of Health Science, Vijayawada. Throughout the article, you will get to know about Andhra Pradesh NEET Seat Matrix for MBBS/BDS courses for the academic year 2018-19.
- 1 Andhra Pradesh NEET Seat Matrix for MBBS/BDS.
- 2 Andhra Pradesh NEET counselling seat matrix 2018
- 3 College wise Seat Matrix
Andhra Pradesh NEET Seat Matrix for MBBS/BDS.
A candidate can visit the official portal of Dr NTR University of Health Science, Vijayawada to get themselves registered for NEET 2018 Andhra Pradesh State Counselling. Before we speak the counselling procedure for Andhra Pradesh NEET 2018, Let us first have a look at the Andhra Pradesh NEET 2018 Counselling schedule.
Aspirants applying for Andhra Pradesh State NEET Counselling 2018 may look into this important datasheet.
1st Round of Counseling.
Schedule for Management Quota
|Final Merit List||July 3, 2018 (RELEASED)|
|First Round of Counselling||July 4 – July 5, 2018|
|The result of Round one of Counselling||July 6, 2018 (RELEASED)|
|Commencement of classes||August 1, 2018|
Schedule for Convenor Quota
|Last date to participate in the counselling||July 2, 2018, till 11.00 AM|
|Final merit list||July 2, 2018|
|The result of Round one of Counselling||July 3, 2018|
2nd Round of Counseling.
| ||July 15 – July 26, 2018|
|Processing of Data.||2nd week of July.|
|Declaration of Final Result||3rd week of July.|
|Last day of Joining the allotted College.||August 3, 2018|
Seat Allotment at College Level
|Vacant seats details submission by the concerned colleges.||Last week of August.|
|Forwarding the merit list of selected students to concerned colleges.||Last week of August.|
|Last date of admission at the college level.||Last week of August.|
**For More Details about NEET Counselling schedule Please See the PDF of Andhra Pradesh UG NEET Counselling 2018 Given below.
The entire process of counselling can be best explained by the below-mentioned flowchart.
Counselling Procedure for AIQ Quota.
Candidate applying for Medical/Dental Colleges in Andhra Pradesh must have to register themselves for the NEET counselling 2018. Counselling of NEET 2018 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock-in the preferences in the online portal.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online on the basis of available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round, will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here it is to be noted that, those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
- 10th Certificate.
- 12th Certificate.
- 12th Mark Sheet.
- NEET UG 2018 Admit Card.
- NEET UG 2018 Result/Scorecard.
- Category Certificate (if applicable).
- Domicile Certificate (for Uttarakhand candidate only).
- Certificate of Sub Category, If Applicable.
- ID Proof (Aadhaar Card/Voter card etc)
Andhra Pradesh NEET counselling seat matrix 2018
Let us now discuss the number of seats available in the different state and private Medical and Dental Colleges of Andhra Pradesh.
Government Medical Colleges (MBBS Seats)
|Name of College||Total Intake||All India Quota Seats||State Quota seats|
|Siddhartha Medical College, Vijayawada||150||22||128|
|Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam||200||30||170|
|Rangaraya Medical College, Kakinada||200||30||170|
|Guntur Medical College, Guntur||200||30||170|
|Rajiv Institute of Medical Sciences, Srikakulam||100||15||85|
|Rajiv Institute of Medical Sciences, Ongole||100||15||85|
|S.V. Medical College, Alipiri Road, Tirupathi||200||30||170|
|Kurnool Medical College, Kurnool||200||30||170|
|Government Medical College, Government Gen. Hosp. Road, Ananthapur||100||15||85|
|Rajiv Institute of Medical Sciences, Kadapa||150||22||128|
|ACR Government Medical College, Nellore||150||22||128|
Private Medical College(MBBS Seats)
Government Dental College(BDS Seats)
|Name of College||Total Intake||All India Quota seats||State Quota seats|
|Government Dental College and Hospital, Gunadala, Vijayawada||40||6||34|
|Rajiv Institute of Dental Sciences, Kadapa||100||15||85|
Private Dental College(BDS Seats)
College wise Seat Matrix
Scoring High in Entrance Exam like NEET will help you to choose some of the Best MBBS/BDS Colleges in Andhra Pradesh. Top Rankers may also avail various Scholarship offered by these colleges. In case of any problems regarding the counselling, you may contact the student grievance cell of Andhra Pradesh NEET 2018.
|Help Line No||0135-2723321 & 0135-2528085 (10.00 AM to 6.00 PM only)|
|Technical Support No||9490332169, 9030732880, 9502001583 and 8466924522|
|Lunch Time||01: 30 AM – 02: 00 PM|
You may leave your comment in the comment box given below.
Best of Luck..!!!