Here in this section, we have provided some important links related to NEET Examination.
|Major Notification||Eligibility Criteria||Exam Pattern|
|Syllabus||Books||Previous Year Paper|
|Sample Paper||Admit Card||Test Series|
Read Also: Top Dental Colleges in Andhra Pradesh: Edufever College Ranking 2020
Andhra Pradesh NEET Counselling 2020
A candidate can visit the official portal of Dr NTR University of Health Science, Vijayawada to get themselves registered for NEET 2020 Andhra Pradesh State Counselling. Before we speak the counselling procedure for Andhra Pradesh NEET 2020, Let us first have a look at the Andhra Pradesh NEET 2020 Counselling schedule.
|Name of Examination||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (UG) or NEET-UG|
|Conducted by||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|NEET 2020 Exam Date||26th July 2020|
|Level of NEET Examination||National-level|
|Mode of Exam||Offline (Pen and Paper)|
|Duration of Examination||3 hours|
|Total Number of Questions||180 Multiple Choice Questions|
|Languages available for the Examination||Hindi, English, Gujarati, Marathi, Oriya, Bengali, Assamese, Telugu, Tamil and Kannada.|
|Medical Institutes Exempted From NEET|| |
|Application form Release||02 December 2019 X|
|Application submission last date||01 January 2020 X (up to 11:50 pm)|
|Last date to pay the fee||01 January 2020 X|
|Extended Correction Window||01 April 2020 to 03 May 2020|
|Admit card available||July 2020|
|Exam Date||26 July 2020|
|Answer key Release||July 2020|
|Last date to submit an objection||July 2020|
|Announcement of result||August 2020|
|Counselling begins||August 2020|
Andhra Pradesh NEET Counselling 2020
A candidate can visit the official portal of Dr NTR University of Health Science, Vijayawada to get themselves registered for NEET 2020 Andhra Pradesh State Counselling.
NEET Counselling ProcedureBefore we speak the counselling procedure for Andhra Pradesh NEET 2020, Let us first have a look at the Type of NEET Counselling 2020 for state and AIQ quota.
|Type of NEET Counselling||Counselling Body|
|NEET Counselling for 15% AIQ Seats (except in Jammu & Kashmir) in Government medical and dental colleges||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for 85% State Quota seats in DU colleges (MAMC, LHMC, UCMS)||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for all the seats in Central and Deemed Universities including BDS at Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for IP Quota seats in ESIC Colleges||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC)||DGHS, on behalf of MCC and AFMC Pune|
|NEET Counselling for 85% State Quota seats (all the seats in case of Jammu & Kashmir) and state private colleges||Respective State Counselling Authorities|
Call now to get confirm PG Seat 09999672544Read Also: Top BSMS Colleges in Andhra Pradesh: Edufever College Ranking 2020
Counselling Process (AIQ Quota)Candidate applying for Medical/Dental Colleges in Andhra Pradesh must have to register themselves for the NEET counselling 2020. Counselling of NEET 2020 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock-in the preferences in the online portal.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online on the basis of available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round, will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here it is to be noted that, those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
|1||Starting of application form||1st week July 2020|
|2||Last Date to Submit application form||1st week July 2020|
|3||First round of counselling||1st week of July 2020|
|4||Second round of counselling||2nd week of August|
|5||Mop-up round||3rd week of August|
How to Apply
- Step I: Candidate must visit the Official website.
- Step 2: Click on the “New Registration” Option.
- Step 3 (Personal Information): After the successful registration and activating account, candidates need to fill his/her personal information. Make sure all the information are correct while filling the application form.
- Step 4 (Upload Photo and Signature): After entering the personal information the candidate should upload his / her passport size photograph of high contrast (Photo must be snapped with placard containing candidate’s name and snapping date), and full signature in Hindi and English (Not in capital letter) after duly scanning the same. After uploading the photo and signature click on “Save & Continue” button.
- Step 5 (Educational Information): After uploading the scanned photo and signature the candidate should enter his / her educational information on the computer screen and click on “Save & Continue” button.
- Step 6 (Payment of Counselling Fee): After filling all the required details candidates need to proceed with payment of Counselling Fee. Counselling Fee will not be refunded. There are following two modes for payment of Counselling Fee: a. Payment by Bank Challan: If the candidate wants to Pay Counselling Fee through Bank Challan, he/she should select offline / NEFT Challan option from Payment mode appearing on the computer screen and download the Challan and get the print and visiting any Bank up to scheduled last date, the Counselling Fee may be paid through NEFT mode. b. Online Payment: If the candidate wants to pay Counselling Fee through Online mode e.g. Credit Card / Debit Card / Net banking, he/she should select an online option from payment mode appearing on the computer screen and “Make the Payment” should be made through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net banking. The candidate has to pay processing charge additional to Counselling Fee for payment through online mode c. Counselling Fee: Application & Counseling Fee is Rs. 3540/- (Including GST) plus Bank charges extra for OC/BC categories and Rs.2950/- (Including GST) plus Bank charges extra for SC/ST categories.
Call now to get confirm PG Seat 09999672544
- 10th Certificate.
- 12th Certificate.
- 12th Mark Sheet.
- NEET UG 2020 Admit Card.
- NEET UG 2020 Result/Scorecard.
- Category Certificate (if applicable).
- Domicile Certificate (for Bihar candidate only).
- Certificate of Sub Category, If Applicable.
- ID Proof (Aadhaar Card/Voter card etc)
NEET Counselling Eligibility Criteria
- The applying seekers should have qualified the NEET Entrance Examination.
- Aspirants must have the domicile of Andhra Pradesh.
- The applying seekers must have completed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Biotechnology and English are the compulsory subjects with minimum 50% marks, 40% marks are required for SC/ST category candidates and 45% marks are for Physically Handicap candidates.
- Age Criteria: The candidate should have completed 17 years of age as on 31-12-2020. The candidates born on or after 02-01-2004 are not eligible for admission into MBBS, BDS Courses.
Counselling FeeApplication & Counseling Fee is Rs. 3540/- (Including GST) plus Bank charges extra for OC/BC categories and Rs.2950/- (Including GST) plus Bank charges extra for SC/ST categories.
- The Exam conducting authority will make the merit list of the selected candidates for the admission after the NEET State counselling.
- Admission Seekers will be selected on the basis of their rank obtained and choice filled during counselling.
- Admission Seekers will have to report to the allotted college for the admission along with all required documents.
- If any student fails to report to the allotted college in any circumstances within the given time, the seat of this candidate will be forfeited.
Andhra Pradesh MBBS/BDS Participating Colleges
Candidate applying for various medical and dental colleges affiliated to the state medical university may find their dream college by knowing every tits and bit about the college. To know details(Fees, Cut-off, Courses, Affiliation, Ranking etc) about the participating colleges, click the link mentioned below.
Call now to get confirm PG Seat 09999672544
Andhra Pradesh NEET counselling seat matrix
Let us now discuss the number of seats available in the different state and private Medical and Dental Colleges of Andhra Pradesh.
Government Medical Colleges (MBBS Seats)
|Name of College||Total Intake||All India Quota Seats||State Quota seats|
|Siddhartha Medical College, Vijayawada||150||22||128|
|Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam||200||30||170|
|Rangaraya Medical College, Kakinada||200||30||170|
|Guntur Medical College, Guntur||200||30||170|
|Rajiv Institute of Medical Sciences, Srikakulam||100||15||85|
|Rajiv Institute of Medical Sciences, Ongole||100||15||85|
|S.V. Medical College, Alipiri Road, Tirupathi||200||30||170|
|Kurnool Medical College, Kurnool||200||30||170|
|Government Medical College, Government Gen. Hosp. Road, Ananthapur||100||15||85|
|Rajiv Institute of Medical Sciences, Kadapa||150||22||128|
|ACR Government Medical College, Nellore||150||22||128|
Private Medical College(MBBS Seats)
Government Dental College(BDS Seats)
|Name of College||Total Intake||All India Quota seats||State Quota seats|
|Government Dental College and Hospital, Gunadala, Vijayawada||40||6||34|
|Rajiv Institute of Dental Sciences, Kadapa||100||15||85|
Private Dental College(BDS Seats)
College wise Seat Matrix
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2020 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
NEET 2020 Qualifying Percentile
|Category||Qualifying Percentile||Cutoff scores|
NEET 2019 Qualifying Percentile
|Category||Qualifying Percentile||Cutoff scores|
NEET Cut off 2018
|Category||NEET Qualification Percentile||NEET Qualifying Score (out of 720)||Qualified Candidates (By Obtaining NEET Cut off)|
NEET Cut off 2017
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Percentile||Marks Range||No. of Candidates Qualified|
|Unreserved (UR)||50th Percentile||697-131||5,43,473*|
|Unreserved Physically Handicapped (UR-PH)||45th Percentile||130-118||67|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||40th Percentile||130-107||14599|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||40th Percentile||130-107||6018|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||40th Percentile||130-107||47382|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
A: The availability of seats into the college solely depends upon the NEET Cutoff score. Depending upon the number of candidates applied for the test and the observation of the results, it can be said that scoring 450 will create a great chance for the college.
A: The Free exit in NEET Counselling 2020 means that if a candidate is allotted a seat in the round 1 of NEET 2020 counselling but do not report/join the allotted college then s/he will not be penalized and will be eligible to participate in the next round of counselling.
- Freeze (lock): A candidate, who is satisfied with the presently allotted seat to him and does not want to be considered for upgradations of the seat in any subsequent rounds of counselling is required to opt for the FREEZE/LOCK option.
- Float: A candidate, who wants to confirm the seat presently allotted to him and also at the same time wants to be considered for upgradations of the seat in next Round of counselling on the basis of his/her already filled choices, is required to opt for the FLOAT option.
- Withdraw: A candidate, who is not satisfied with the presently allotted seat to him/her and does not want to be considered for allotment in any subsequent rounds of counselling, should opt for the WITHDRAW option.
A: The schedule of NEET counselling has not been released yet. However, it is likely to start in the 1st week of July 2020.
A: If a candidate is allotted a seat in the round one of NEET counselling 2020 then s/he will be given a choice to join the allotted college or not. Candidates who will not report or join the allotted college will also be considered eligible for round two.
A: Basically your percentage is irrelevant of how the other students have fared in the same exam and it is just a reflection of how well you did individually. Percentage = (your marks/total marks) x 100 Percentile is a little different as it is relative. Here the scores of the other students in the same exam are very important to how we calculate a person’s percentile as it gives you the idea of how good/bad you did in an exam. Percentile = (number of people behind you/total number of people) x 100
A: 50 percentage is 360 marks out of 720. NEET scores are not based on percentages but rather based on percentiles which means that it really depends on how many students score better than you.
A: The current situation is that if you score below 500 there is no chance in getting anything through the central counselling whatsoever. Few chances through the state quota are also very meek! If it ranges between 520 to 550 you will get a govt seat through the centralized all India counselling conducted by MCI online, for sure to get a govt seat through your state quota!
List of Top Colleges in India
Success Mantra: 👉🏻😊😊 Never let yourself down☹️… 👉🏻 Keep working Hard✍️ 👉🏻 Believe yourself 😇 🙌🙌
For any queries related NEET-UG 2020 exam, you comment on the box mentioned below. our Top expert will try to solve all the doubts regarding the NEET UG 2020 entrance exam will solve immediately.
Best of Luck…!!! 👍👍👍
Application Form 2020
Disclaimer: If you have found any inappropriate or wrong information/data on the site, inform us by emailing at mail[@]edufever.com for rectification/deletion/updating of the same.