Andhra Pradesh NEET counselling seat matrix 2019 is the number of seats available in various private and state Medical and Dental colleges of the state Andhra Pradesh. The seat matrix of Andhra Pradesh NEET Counselling 2019 will help you to choose the college of your dream. The counselling procedure will be based on one’s NEET Scorecard and will be managed by the Dr NTR University of Health Science, Vijayawada.
Throughout the article, you will get to know about Andhra Pradesh NEET Seat Matrix for MBBS/BDS courses for the academic year 2019-20.
Andhra Pradesh NEET Counselling 2019
A candidate can visit the official portal of Dr NTR University of Health Science, Vijayawada to get themselves registered for NEET 2019 Andhra Pradesh State Counselling. Before we speak the counselling procedure for Andhra Pradesh NEET 2019, Let us first have a look at the Andhra Pradesh NEET 2019 Counselling schedule.
Before we speak the counselling procedure for Andhra Pradesh NEET 2019, Let us first have a look at the Type of NEET Counselling 2019 for state and AIQ quota.
|Type of NEET Counselling||Counselling Body|
|NEET Counselling for 15% AIQ Seats (except in Jammu & Kashmir) in Government medical and dental colleges||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for 85% State Quota seats in DU colleges (MAMC, LHMC, UCMS)||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for all the seats in Central and Deemed Universities including BDS at Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for IP Quota seats in ESIC Colleges||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC)||DGHS, on behalf of MCC and AFMC Pune|
|NEET Counselling for 85% State Quota seats (all the seats in case of Jammu & Kashmir) and state private colleges||Respective State Counselling Authorities|
Counselling Process (AIQ Quota)
Candidate applying for Medical/Dental Colleges in Andhra Pradesh must have to register themselves for the NEET counselling 2019. Counselling of NEET 2019 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock-in the preferences in the online portal.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online on the basis of available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round, will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here it is to be noted that, those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
|Exercise of Options||Last week of June 2019|
|Last date to participate in the counselling||1st week of July 2019|
|Final merit list||1st week of July 2019|
|Result of Round one of Counselling||1st week of July 2019|
|Commencement of classes||August 1, 2019|
- 10th Certificate.
- 12th Certificate.
- 12th Mark Sheet.
- NEET UG 2019 Admit Card.
- NEET UG 2019 Result/Scorecard.
- Category Certificate (if applicable).
- Domicile Certificate (for Bihar candidate only).
- Certificate of Sub Category, If Applicable.
- ID Proof (Aadhaar Card/Voter card etc)
NEET Counselling Eligibility Criteria
- The applying seekers should have qualified the NEET Entrance Examination.
- Aspirants must have the domicile of Andhra Pradesh
- The applying seekers must have completed the 10+2 examination or equivalent examination from the recognized educational institution.
- The applying seekers must have completed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Biotechnology and English are the compulsory subjects with minimum 50% marks, 40% marks are required for SC/ST category candidates and 45% marks are for Physically Handicap candidates.
- The Exam conducting authority will make the merit list of the selected candidates for the admission after the NEET State counselling.
- Admission Seekers will be selected on the basis of their rank obtained and choice filled during counselling.
- Admission Seekers will have to report to the allotted college for the admission along with all required documents.
- If any student fails to report to the allotted college in any circumstances within the given time, the seat of this candidate will be forfeited.
Andhra Pradesh NEET counselling seat matrix
Let us now discuss the number of seats available in the different state and private Medical and Dental Colleges of Andhra Pradesh.
Government Medical Colleges (MBBS Seats)
|Name of College||Total Intake||All India Quota Seats||State Quota seats|
|Siddhartha Medical College, Vijayawada||150||22||128|
|Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam||200||30||170|
|Rangaraya Medical College, Kakinada||200||30||170|
|Guntur Medical College, Guntur||200||30||170|
|Rajiv Institute of Medical Sciences, Srikakulam||100||15||85|
|Rajiv Institute of Medical Sciences, Ongole||100||15||85|
|S.V. Medical College, Alipiri Road, Tirupathi||200||30||170|
|Kurnool Medical College, Kurnool||200||30||170|
|Government Medical College, Government Gen. Hosp. Road, Ananthapur||100||15||85|
|Rajiv Institute of Medical Sciences, Kadapa||150||22||128|
|ACR Government Medical College, Nellore||150||22||128|
Private Medical College(MBBS Seats)
Government Dental College(BDS Seats)
|Name of College||Total Intake||All India Quota seats||State Quota seats|
|Government Dental College and Hospital, Gunadala, Vijayawada||40||6||34|
|Rajiv Institute of Dental Sciences, Kadapa||100||15||85|
Private Dental College(BDS Seats)
College wise Seat Matrix
NEET 2019 Cutoff (Announced)
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2019 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
NEET 2019 Qualifying Percentile
|Category||Qualifying Percentile||Cutoff scores|
NEET Previous Year Cut-off
The NEET 2019 will be based on various parameters like numbers of appearing candidates, total numbers of seats, the difficulty level of the examination, and the last year admission record. Check out the NEET Cutoff.
NEET Cut off 2018
|Category||NEET Qualification Percentile||NEET Qualifying Score (out of 720)||Qualified Candidates |
(By Obtaining NEET Cut off)
NEET Cut off 2017
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Percentile||Marks Range||No. of Candidates Qualified|
|Unreserved (UR)||50th Percentile||697-131||5,43,473*|
|Unreserved Physically Handicapped (UR-PH)||45th Percentile||130-118||67|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||40th Percentile||130-107||14599|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||40th Percentile||130-107||6018|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||40th Percentile||130-107||47382|
Scoring High in Entrance Exam like NEET will help you to choose some of the Best MBBS/BDS Colleges in Andhra Pradesh. Top Rankers may also avail various Scholarship offered by these colleges. In case of any problems regarding the counselling, you may contact the student grievance cell of Andhra Pradesh NEET 2019.
Best of Luck…!!!