Andhra Medical College Visakhapatnam (AMC Visakhapatnam) was founded in the year 1923. AMC Visakhapatnam has provided 200 candidate intake of every year for the Undergraduate programme and PG or diploma courses are also available. Andhra Medical College is one of the most popular Medical Colleges in Andhra Pradesh. The institute has also provided Superspeciality course and postgraduate specializations of 100 intakes of 31 different courses.
Throughout this article, we are going to share all the essential details about Andhra Medical College AMC Visakhapatnam like Affiliations, Admission Process, Courses, Cutoff Details, Eligibility Criteria, Fee Structure, Review, Ranking etc.
- 1 About AMC Visakhapatnam
- 2 Andhra Medical College Visakhapatnam Courses
- 3 Admission Process
- 4 Andhra Medical College Fees Structure
- 5 AMC Visakhapatnam NEET Cut Off
- 6 Ranking and Reputation by Edufever
- 7 Contact Details
About AMC Visakhapatnam
Before we go to complete college review, let us have a look at the major details of Andhra Medical College AMC Visakhapatnam:
|Name of Institute||Andhra Medical College AMC Visakhapatnam (Andhra Pradesh)|
|Popular Name||AMC Visakhapatnam|
|Location||Jagadamba Junction, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh 530002|
|Year of Establishment||19 July 1923|
|Affiliated to||NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada|
|Approved by||Medical Council of India (MCI)|
|Courses offered||MBBS, MS, MD, M.Ch, DM, Diploma|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Andhra Pradesh|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Andhra Medical College AMC Visakhapatnam is Affiliated with NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada.
- Approved by Medical Council Of India (MCI).
- Aid Status–Govt.
- No ragging environment.
- Anti Ragging
- Counseling Services
- Healthcare Services
- Technical Issues
Facilities @ AMC Visakhapatnam
- Hostel (Boys & Girls)
- Computer labs
- IT Infrastructure
Andhra Medical College Visakhapatnam Courses
|Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery(MBBS)||200||4.6+1 Year Internship|
|Master of Chirurgiae (M.Ch)||N/A||3 Years|
|Doctorate of Medicine (MD)||02||3 Years|
|Master of Surgery (MS)||N/A||3 Years|
|DM (Neurology)||N/A||3 Years|
PG Specialization – Diploma, MD, MS and MCh Courses at Guntur Medical College, Guntur, Andhra Pradesh
- Candidate can apply to the college through their NEET UG Medical Scorecard.
- Admission Seekers must full fill all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
- Admission through the National level exam NEET UG programme or also through Andhra Pradesh NEET State Entrance Test.
- Admission is also through the APPG (Andhra Pradesh Post Graduate Medical Entrance Examination).
- Aspirants should have completed 17 years of age on that date in which year they will be an admission.
- Candidate should also have minimum 17 years and not more than 25 Years age on the date in which they will be admitted.
- Relaxation of 3 years for SC/ST Candidates only.
- (10+2) or High School Senior Secondary exam by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or any equivalent exam conducted by any state Board or Equivalent.
- Candidate should have secured a minimum 50% Aggregate marks in PCB/Biotech combined.
- Candidate must have graduation and Bachelor Degree in Medicine (MBBS).
Andhra Medical College Fees Structure
|Course||AIO Fees Annual||Amount to be paid at the time of admission|
|Courses||Fees (Full Courses)|
|Master of Chirurgiae (M.Ch)||1,110,000/-|
|Doctorate of Medicine (MD)||959,175/-|
|Master of Surgery (MS)||959,175/-|
|Course||AIQ Fees (Annual)||NRI Fees (Annual)||1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||Amount to be paid at the time of Admission|
The hostel is located within the college campus and is fully furnished with all the modern facilities. Hostel Detail is as follows:-
|Hostel||Boys and Girls|
|Charge||3000/- Monthly (UG)/ 6000/- Monthly (PG)|
|Power Back Up||Available|
AMC Visakhapatnam NEET Cut Off
AMC Visakhapatnam Andhra (state) NEET Cut off (Qualifying Marks) 2017
|Category||Cutoff Marks (Qualifying Range)|
|UR – PH||449-324|
|OBC – PH||322-312|
|SC – PH||315-302|
|ST – PH||N/A|
NEET Cut off Marks 2018 (Expected)
|Category||Qualifying Marks||No. of Candidates|
|UR & PH||130-118||67|
|OBC & PH||130-107||152|
|SC & PH||130-107||38|
|ST & PH||130-107||32|
***NOTE: we are touch in the NEET site whenever it will be updated we update it.
Andhra Pradesh NEET Cut off 2017 (Percentage wise)
|SC/ ST/ OBC||40%|
|UR & Physically Handicapped||45%|
|OBC & Physically Handicapped||40%|
|SC & Physically Handicapped||40%|
Ranking and Reputation by Edufever
|Name of Institute||AMC Visakhapatnam (Andhra Pradesh)|
We Would like to give this Medical college 4.2 out of 5 stars on Edufever the best MBBS college in Andhra Pradesh.
Andhra Medical College AMC Visakhapatnam (Andhra Pradesh)
Address: Maharanipet, Vishakapatanam, Andhra Pradesh
Phone: 089127 12258
Email: [email protected]
For further admission related queries, despite you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve you with the best possible solution. You may also leave your comments in the comment box mentioned below.
Best of luck..!!!