The NEET 2020 Expected Cutoff: The NEET Cutoff is the minimum marks prescribed by the National Testing Agency (NTA) for the selection of candidates in medical colleges accepting NEET Scorecard in India. The Merit list of the candidate will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Admission Seekers who apply for different medical courses need to clear the Cutoff of NEET to participate in the counselling process and finally get selected for their dream college.
The major factors on which NEET Cutoff is made to be set Number of appearing candidates, total numbers of seats in various medical and dental colleges, and the difficulty level of the examination.
|Major Notification||Eligibility Criteria||Exam Pattern|
|Syllabus||Books||Previous Year Paper|
|Sample Paper||Admit Card||Test Series|
NEET 2020 Expected CutOff
National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET 2020) exam Notification has been released. NEET 2020 Examination is most likely to be held in the first week of May 2020. The candidate can submit their NEET Form only through online mode. According to NEET Official Information, The last date of the submission of NEET application form 2020 will be November 2019. NEET exam is the only gateway for admissions into different medical & dental UG courses offered by various government and private medical colleges across the country. National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (UG), 2020 (NEET-UG-2020)will be conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA).
Exam Dates (Announced)
|Application form Release||02 December 2019|
|Application submission last date||01 January 2020 |
(upto 11:50 pm)
|Last date to pay the fee||01 January 2020|
|Correction Window||15 January 2020 to 31 January 2020|
|Admit card available||27 March 2020|
|Exam date||03 May 2020 (2:00 PM – 5:00 PM)|
|Answer key Release||May 2020|
|Last date to submit an objection||June 2020|
|Announcement of result||04 June 2020|
|Counselling begins||June 2020 (7:00 PM)|
NEET 2020 Expected Cutoff
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2020 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
Candidates can check the for NEET 2020 expected cutoff examination given below as per the previous year trends:
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Percentile||Cut-off Marks|
|Unreserved (UR)||50th Percentile||701-134|
|Unreserved PH (UR-PH)||45th Percentile||133-120|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||40th Percentile||133-107|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||40th Percentile||133-107|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||40th Percentile||133-107|
NEET 2019 Qualifying Percentile
|Category||Qualifying Percentile||Cutoff scores|
NEET 2019 Result Statistics
|1||No. of candidates registered||1519375|
|2||Number of Cities||154|
|3||Number of Languages||11|
|4||Number of centres||2546|
|5||Number of Observers and NTA Representatives||6000+|
NEET Previous Year Cut-off
The NEET 2020 will be based on various parameters like numbers of appearing candidates, total numbers of seats, the difficulty level of the examination, and the last year admission record. Check out the NEET Cutoff.
NEET Cutoff 2018
|Category||NEET Qualification Percentile||NEET Qualifying Score (out of 720)||Qualified Candidates |
(By Obtaining NEET Cutoff)
NEET Cutoff 2017
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Percentile||Marks Range||No. of Candidates Qualified|
|Unreserved (UR)||50th Percentile||697-131||5,43,473*|
|Unreserved Physically Handicapped (UR-PH)||45th Percentile||130-118||67|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||40th Percentile||130-107||14599|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||40th Percentile||130-107||6018|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||40th Percentile||130-107||47382|
The Admission Seekers applying for NEET are advised to check these important Instruction Related to NEET 2020 Cutoff.
- The NEET 2020 Cutoff will be based on various parameters like numbers of appearing candidates, total numbers of seats, the difficulty level of the examination, and last year admission record.
- The Cutoff marks will be announced to only those candidates who will qualify the NEET 2020 examination.
- The Admission Seekers who will secure the highest mark will get the top rank, whereas, the candidates with low marks will be allotted the lowest rank.
- The Selection Board of NTA (National Testing Agency) will not announce the Minimum Cutoff Marks for a specified Branch or College.
- Test-taking Agency will announce the opening/first rank and closing/last rank for different Medical Colleges.
- The closing/last rank for a particular college will be based on the total number of seats in a college with the total number of candidates appeared in NEET 2020 Counselling.
- Admission Seekers are advised to fill their preferences in counselling according to their merit in the entrance examination.
Scoring High on the NEET Exam will help you to choose some of the best Medical Colleges all over the country/state. Top Rankers may also avail various Scholarship offered by these colleges.
For any queries related NEET-UG 2020 entrance exam, you comment on the box mentioned below. our Top expert will try to solve all the doubts regarding the NEET UG 2020 entrance exam will solve immediately.
Best of luck..!!!