Daman & Diu NEET Cutoff 2022 (Expected): Daman & Diu is an union territory in western India with 112 km2. It was the minor federal division of India on the mainland. The settlement comprised two distinct regions Daman & Diu. Besides this, the state has some educational research institutes that offer high standard educational facilities at minimum prices. Candidates searching for top Medical Colleges in Daman & Diu are informed that there is no Medical College in Daman & Diu. (According to the latest report of the Medical Council of India). The government work hard on it. Hopefully, in the next coming future, there will be several MBBS colleges in Daman & Diu.
1. NEET 2022 Brief Description
2. NEET 2022 Cutoff Important Instruction
3. NEET Cutoff 2022 (Expected)
4. NEET Cutoff 2021
5. List of Top Medical Colleges Nearest Daman & Diu
6. NEET 2022 Admission Support
NEET 2022 Brief Description
Before discussing Daman & Diu NEET Cutoff 2022 details, let’s briefly describe NEET 2022.
|Name of Examination||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (UG) or|
|Conducted by||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|NEET 2022 Exam Date||17 July 2022 (Released)|
|NEET 2022 Result||To be announced soon|
|Counselling Conducting Authority||Directorate Medical & Health Service, Daman & Diu|
|MCC AIQ NEET 2022 Counselling Starting Date||To be announced soon|
|Daman & Diu 2022 Counselling Starting Date||To be announced soon|
|No. of Private BDS Seat in Daman & Diu||100|
|Want NEET 2022 Counselling Support?||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Abroad at 10 Lakh||Know More|
NEET Cutoff 2022 Important Instructions
The Admission Seekers applying for NEET are advised to check these necessary Instruction Related to NEET Cutoff 2022.
- The NEET 2022 Cutoff will be based on various parameters like numbers of appearing candidates, total numbers of seats, the difficulty level of the examination, and last year admission record.
- The Cutoff marks will be announced to only those candidates who will qualify for the NEET 2022 examination.
- The Admission Seekers who will secure the highest mark will get the top rank, whereas, the candidates with low marks will be allotted the lowest rank.
- The Selection Board of NTA (National Testing Agency) will not announce the Minimum Cutoff Marks for a specified Branch or College.
- The test-taking Agency will announce the opening/first rank and closing/last rank for different Medical Colleges.
- The closing/last rank for a particular college will be based on the total number of seats in a college with the total number of candidates who appeared in NEET 2022 Counselling.
- Admission Seekers are advised to fill their preferences in counselling according to their merit in the entrance examination.
NEET Cutoff 2022 (Expected)
|Category||Cutoff Score||Cutoff Percentile|
|General – PH||137-122||45th|
|OBC/SC/ST – PH||121-108||40th|
NEET Cutoff 2021
National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET 2021) will be conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA). Candidate can submit their NEET Form only through online mode. NEET exam is the only gateway for admissions into different medical & dental UG courses offered by various government and private medical colleges.
- Aspirants must obtain minimum qualifying marks in NEET 2021 entrance examination to qualify for the further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC must obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling processes.
- Aspirants who belong to the UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile.
NEET Result 2021 Qualifying Percentile & Scores (Released)
|Category||Cut off Percentile||Cut off Score||Category||Cut off Percentile||Cut off Score|
|UR/EWS||50th Percentile||720-138||UR/EWS-PwD||45th Percentile||137-122|
|OBC||40th Percentile||137-108||OBC-PwD||40th Percentile||121-108|
|SC||40th Percentile||137-108||SC-PwD||40th Percentile||121-108|
|ST||40th Percentile||137-108||ST-PwD||40th Percentile||121-108|
Number of Candidates Participated in NEET 2021
|Category||No. of Candidates||Category||No. of Candidates|
NEET UG 2020
Candidates can check the NEET 2020 cutoff, which is released by NTA on the 16th of October:
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Percentile||Cut-off Marks|
|Unreserved (UR)||50th Percentile||720-147|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||40th Percentile||146-113|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||40th Percentile||146-113|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||40th Percentile||146-113|
List of Top Medical Colleges in Daman & Diu
Sorry, the state does not have any Medical colleges. The government work hard on it. Hopefully, there will be several Medical Colleges in Daman & Diu in the next coming future. Aspirants who belong to Daman & Diu state may get admission to other states Medical colleges. Here is an updated list of some State-wise Medical Colleges officially made by the Central Council of Indian Medicine. To know the detailed info about Cutoff, Counselling, Facilities available and complete college review, click the college link.
|State||Get Information Here|
|Tamil Nadu||Click Here|
|Madhya Pradesh||Click Here|
Daman & Diu NEET Counselling Statistics
A candidate can visit the official portal of Directorate Medical & Health Service, Daman & Diu to register themselves for NEET 2022 Daman & Diu State counselling. For more information on Daman & Diu NEET Counselling statistics, look upto this PDF.
Here we are providing the information’s about Daman & Diu Useful Resources State Counselling Process, Particular state seat matrix, fee structure, Cutoff and more. You can check the complete details below.
|Daman & Diu Medical College||Click here|
|Daman & Diu Medical Colleges Fee Structure||Click Here|
|Daman & Diu Medical Colleges Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|NEET UG Counselling Process||Click Here|
NEET 2022 Admission Support
|Ayush NEET 2022 Counselling Assistance||Enquire Now|
|Talk to Ayush NEET Expert Counsellor: Call Now||Call Now +91-9873056333|
|Want to Study MBBS Abroad?||Enquire Now|
|Admission 2022 Help Desk||Enquire Now|