Government Medical College and Hospital Chandigarh is a Govt autonomous body and has situated in sector 32 Chandigarh. GMCH Chandigarh Medical College works with an aim of becoming a centre of excellence for medical education. The foundation stone of the college was laid by the former Hon’ble Prime Minister of India, Shri Chandra Shekhar on 20 January 1991
Govt Medical College Chandigarh is one of the excellent education hubs to provide excellently Education atmosphere and dedicated support staff and Teachers. GMC Medical college offers undergraduate and Post-Graduate Course in an affordable range.
- 1 Government Medical College and Hospital Chandigarh
- 1.1 Affiliation, Recognition and Achievement
- 1.2 Facilities @ GMCH Chandigarh
- 1.3 GMCH Chandigarh Course
- 1.4 Government Medical College and Hospital Chandigarh Admission Prospectus
- 1.5 Chandigarh Medical College MBBS NEET Cut-Off
- 1.6 GMCH Chandigarh Medical College Fee Structure
- 1.7 UG Course
- 1.8 PG Course
- 1.9 Ranking & Reputation
- 1.10 Contact Details
Government Medical College and Hospital Chandigarh
The medical college is among one of the Medical Colleges in Chandigarh. Before we go to complete college review, let us have a look at the major details of the Chandigarh Medical College.
|Name of Institute||Government Medical College and Hospital Chandigarh|
|Popular Name||GMCH Chandigarh, Chandigarh Medical College|
|Location||Sarai Building Sector-32, Chandigarh, Chandigarh|
|Year of Establishment||1991|
|Affiliated to||Punjab University|
|Approved by||MCI, UGC|
|Category||Medical Colleges of Chandigarh|
In this article, we will provide you with the detailed information about Government Medical College and Hospital Chandigarh Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review.
Affiliation, Recognition and Achievement
- Affiliated to Punjab University
- GMCH, Chandigarh is approved by MCI, UGC
- It is Govt. College.
- No Ragging environment.
- Student’s Grievance Redressal Cell
- Student Leadership Programmes
- Anti Ragging
- Counseling Services
- Healthcare Services
Facilities @ GMCH Chandigarh
- Medical Centers
- Students Placement
- College Student’s Council
- IT Infrastructure
- Boys Hostel
- Girls Hostel
GMCH Chandigarh Course
|Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)||100||5 years|
|Bachelor of Dental Science (BDS)||100||5 Years|
|Master of Surgery (M.S)||2 seats per course||2 Years|
|B.SC||4 seats per course||3 years|
Government Medical College and Hospital Chandigarh Admission Prospectus
- One can apply to the college through their MBBS NEET Medical Entrance Exam Scorecard.
- Applying must full fill all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
- Educational Qualification: 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English individually with a minimum of 50% marks (40% marks in case of SC/ST & 45% marks OBC Category) taken together in Physics, Chemistry & Biology.
- Age: 17 years or above as on 31st December of the year of admission.
- Graduation and Bachelor Degree in Medicine (MBBS)(Specified)
Chandigarh Medical College MBBS NEET Cut-Off
NEET Cut-off 2017 (ROUND 1 )
NEET Cut-off 2017 (ROUND 2 )
NEET Cut-off 2016 (ROUND 1 )
NEET Cut-off 2016 (ROUND 2 )
GMCH Chandigarh Medical College Fee Structure
|MBBS||Annual Fees||Amount to be paid at the Admission Time||Hostel (Monthly)|
|Course||AIQ Fees (Annual)||NRI Fees (Annual)||1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||Amount to be paid at the time of Admission|
Ranking & Reputation
- GMCH Chandigarh is one of the premiers Medical Institute of Chandigarh
- Govt. Medical College Chandigarh was ranked 17th among medical colleges in India in 2017 by Outlook India
- We would like to give 4.4 out of 5 stars on Edufever the Best MBBS college in Bihar
|Address||Sarai Building Sector-32Chandigarh, Chandigarh|
For further admission related queries, you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve you with the best possible solution. You may also leave your comments in the comment box mentioned below.
Best Of luck..!!!