Vardhman Mahavir Medical College Delhi is a medical college in New Delhi attached to the prominent Safdarjang Hospital. It is most famous as VMMC Delhi is in Delhi. It runs under the umbrella of GGSIPU. Vardhman Mahavir Medical College was established in November 2001. It is the largest Delhi Government Hospital with most of the Latest facilities.
- NEET Rank Predictor 2021: NEET UG Rank Calculator Predict My NEET 2021 Rank
- September 19, 2021 Now you can get latest NEET Updates on Telegram Subscribe
- September 14, 2021 Phase 2 Registration Before Results, Application form will be available soon
- September 12, 2021 NEET 2021 Answers Key Released by various Institute Check Here
This article will provide you with detailed information about Vardhman Mahavir Medical College, Delhi Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Cut-off, Facilities available, and a complete college review.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Fee Structure
7. Ranking and Reputation
8. Contact Address
9. Frequently Asked Questions
Vardhman Mahavir Medical College, Delhi
Vardhman Mahavir Medical College and Hospital is one of the premier medical institutions in Delhi, India. It is located in the heart of the city of Delhi, the knowledge hub of Delhi.
Before we complete the college review, let us look at Vardhman Mahavir Medical College (VMMC Delhi).
|Name of Institute||Vardhman Mahavir Medical College Delhi|
|Popular Name||VMMC Delhi, VMMC and Safdarjang Hospital|
|Location||Ansari Nagar New Delhi|
|Year of Establishment||2001|
|Affiliated||Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University|
|Approved||National Medical Commission (NMC)|
|Courses Offered||MBBS MD, MS, M.ch, DM|
|Hostel Facility||yes (Male & Female)|
|NEET Study Materials||Click Here|
|NEET 2021 Crash Course|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Delhi|
|Want NEET 2021 Counselling Support?|
|MBBS Abroad at 10 Lakh|
Affiliation, Recognition and Achievement
Affiliated with:- Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
Approved by:- National Medical Commission (NMC)
Aid Status:- Autonomous/Public
- Anti Ragging
- Counselling Services
- Healthcare Services
- Technical Issues
|Centre for Community Medicine||Blood Bank|
|Medical Social & Welfare Services||Dental Hospital|
Before we discuss, let us have a look at the courses offered in VMMC Delhi
|MBBS||4.6+1 year Internship|
Here this selection will let you about VMMC Delhi MBBS Syllabus. Let’s have a look.
|Pre-clinical||1-2: Two Semesters||Anatomy, Biochemistry, Physiology|
|Para-clinical||3-4-5: Three Semesters||Community Medicine; Forensic Medicine, Pathology, Pharmacology, Microbiology, Clinical postings inwards, OPDs to begin here;|
|Clinical||6-7-8-9: Four Semesters||Community Medicine, Medicine and allied subjects (Psychiatry, Dermatology); Obst. Gynae.; Pediatrics; Surgery and allied subjects|
(Anesthesiology, E.N.T., Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics);
|Read Also: The cost of studying MBBS in Russia will blow your mind|| |
|Subjects||Compulsory time duration for Internship|
|Community Medicine||2 months|
|Medicine including 15 days of Psychiatry||2 months|
|Surgery including 15 days Anaesthesia||2 months|
|Obstt./Gynae. including Family Welfare Planning||2 months|
|Orthopaedics including PMR||1 month|
|Elective posting||15 days|
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As faculty members of VMMC Delhi, they are responsible for contributing and sustenance the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Admission to various Programmes at VMMC Delhi is made based on the candidate’s performance in NEET. If you are applying for this college, then these useful resources about Vardhman Mahavir Medical College, Delhi (VMMC Delhi) will help you do proper research about the college.
|Admission Process||For UG Courses: NEET UG |
For PG Courses: NEET PG
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria|
For PG Courses: NEET PG Eligibility Criteria
|Delhi NEET Counselling 2021||For UG Courses: Delhi NEET Counselling|
For PG Courses: Delhi NEET PG Counselling
|Delhi NEET Cutoff 2021||Click Here|
|Delhi NEET Seat Matrix 2021||Click Here|
|Delhi Medical Colleges Fees||Click Here|
|Top 10 MBBS Colleges in Delhi||Click here|
|Delhi NEET 2021 Counselling Assistance|
|MBBS Abroad Starting at 2 Lakh|
The fee structure of the VMMC Delhi for the undergraduate medical course is mentioned below.
Amount to be paid at the time of Admission: 36,000/-
- 500/-( Per month)
NOTE:- Mentioned fee subject to change.
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2021 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
NEET Cutoff scores – 2021 vs 2020 vs 2019
|Category||2021 Cutoff (Expected)||2020 Cutoff score||2019 cutoff scores|
|UR & PH||160-130||146-129||133-120|
|OBC & PH||140-110||128-113||119-107|
|SC & PH||135-110||128-113||119-107|
|ST & PH||130-110||128-113||119-107|
Note: 2021 Cutoff is not yet released by the official website. We have just expected the NEET 2021 cutoff based on the past database.
NEET PG Cutoff
To take admission in all Indian medical colleges for PG courses, you must meet the cutoff score with the following given NEET cutoff score and percentile.
|Category||Old cutoff percentile||Old cutoff scores||Revised cutoff percentile||Revised cutoff scores (Released)|
|General – PwD||45th||342||25th||252|
|SC/ST/OBC – PwD||40th||319||20th||230|
Delhi NEET Counselling Process
- Step 1: Visit the official website of MCC and click on ‘New Registration’.
- Step 2: Log on to the MCC website and click on ‘Candidate login’.
- Step 3: Enter your Roll Number and Password.
- Step 4: You will be redirected to a new page where you will have to enter details like Name, Roll No., Registration No., Mother’s Name, Contact No., etc. When you’re done, click on ‘Submit’.
- Step 5: After this, you will be shown all your details as per the NTA database. Verify the information and click on ‘Confirm Registration’. A Registration Slip will be generated. Candidates are advised to save this page.
For aspirants applying to PG courses offered by VMMC Delhi, the following flow chart shows the short but important information about the counselling procedure.
|एक गलत Entry; पूरा Career बर्बाद 😲 NEET 2021 Counselling के गलतियों से बचें | अधिक जानकारी के लिए|
Candidates who will be allotted a seat to this college will be asked to report the following documents to complete the formalities.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
For PG Candidates
Original Copies Of:
- MBBS Certificate.
- MBBS 3rd Part II mark sheet.
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Photo identity proof in the form of Certificate with an attested photo from Head of Institution last studied/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-attested photocopy after verifying with the original documents).
- Copy of: Birth Certificate for proof of age (if the date of birth not given in the HSC mark sheet/ certificate).
- NEET Score Card.
- Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate
- Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. If applicable.
- Passport size Photographs 8 copies.
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||VMMC and Safdarjang Hospital|
|Review this college||Click Here|
Vardhman Mahavir Medical College
Address: VMMC & Safdarjang Hospital
Ministry of Health & F.W., Govt. of India
New Delhi – 110 029
Phone: 011-26165060, 011-26165032, 011-26168336
Official Website: http://www.vmmc-sjh.nic.in
Delhi NEET 2021 Admission Support
|NEET 2021 Counselling Assistance|
|NEET 2021 Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score|
|MBBS Abroad Starting at 2 Lakh||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Ans. The total intake of medical science aspirants in VMMC Delhi is 150.
Ans. There are several courses offered under Super Speciality courses which are :
M.Ch Paediatric Surgery
Ans. Yes, VMMC Delhi does have hostel facilities provided.
Ans. Yes, they do. After completing 4.5 years of your course, you’ll have to work as an intern for a year, and you’ll be getting a stipend in this period.
Ans. Students have to score good marks in the NEET exam to get admission to VMMC Delhi college.
Ans. VMMC Delhi is located at VMMC & Safdarjang Hospital Ministry of Health & F.W., Govt. of India New Delhi – 110 029.
Ans. Vardhman Mahavir Medical College is Government College.