Army College of Medical Sciences is one of the premier Medical colleges, is also famous as ACMS Delhi, located in Delhi. The college runs under the aegis of the Army Welfare Education Society. The Institute was established in the year 2008.
This article will provide you with detailed information about the Army College of Medical Sciences (ACMS, Delhi) Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Cut-off, Facilities available, and a complete college review.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Fee Structure
7. Ranking and Reputation
8. Contact Address
9. Frequent Asked Questions
Army College of Medical Sciences, Delhi
Army College of Medical Sciences Delhi is one of the most premium colleges that provide MBBS courses with an annual intake of 100 students.
Before we read the detailed information about the Army College of Medical Sciences (ACMS Delhi), Let us go through some of the Major details.
|Name of Institute||Army College of Medical Sciences New Delhi|
|Popular Name||ACMS New Delhi|
|Location||Near Base Hospital Delhi Cantt|
|Year of Establishment||2008|
|Affiliated||Guru Govind Singh Indraprastha University|
|Approved||National Medical Commission (NMC)|
|NEET Study Materials||Click Here|
|NEET 2021 Crash Course||fluentform_modal form_id=”40″ btn_text=”Click Here”]|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Delhi|
|Want NEET 2021 Counselling Support?||Click Here|
|MBBS Abroad at 10 Lakh||Click Here|
Affiliation, Recognition And Achievement
Affiliated with:- Guru Govind Singh Indraprastha University
Approved by:- National Medical Commission (NMC)
Aid Status:- Trust
- Anti Ragging
- Counselling Services
- Healthcare Services
- Technical Issues
|Centre for Community Medicine||Blood Bank|
|Medical Social & Welfare Services||–|
Before we discuss, let us have a look at the courses offered in ACMS Delhi
|MBBS||4.6+1 year Internship||Click Here|
Here this selection will let you about ACMS Delhi MBBS Syllabus. Let’s have a look.
|Pre-clinical||1-2: Two Semesters||Anatomy, Biochemistry, Physiology|
|Para-clinical||3-4-5: Three Semesters||Community Medicine; Forensic Medicine, Pathology, Pharmacology, Microbiology, Clinical postings inwards, OPDs to begin here;|
|Clinical||6-7-8-9: Four Semesters||Community Medicine, Medicine and allied subjects (Psychiatry, Dermatology); Obst. Gynae.; Pediatrics; Surgery and allied subjects|
(Anesthesiology, E.N.T., Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics);
|Read Also: The cost of studying MBBS in Russia will blow your mind||Click Here|
|Subjects||Compulsory time duration for Internship|
|Community Medicine||2 months|
|Medicine including 15 days of Psychiatry||2 months|
|Surgery including 15 days Anaesthesia||2 months|
|Obstt./Gynae. including Family Welfare Planning||2 months|
|Orthopaedics including PMR||1 month|
|Elective posting||15 days|
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As faculty members of ACMS Delhi, they are responsible for contributing and sustenance the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Admission to various Programmes at ACMS Delhi is made based on the candidate’s performance in NEET. If you are applying for this college, these useful resources about the Army College of Medical Sciences, Delhi (ACMS Delhi) will help you do proper research about the college.
|Admission Process||For UG Courses: NEET UG |
For PG Courses: NEET PG
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria|
|Delhi NEET Counselling 2021||For UG Courses: Delhi NEET Counselling|
|Delhi NEET Cutoff 2021||Click Here|
|Delhi NEET Seat Matrix 2021||Click Here|
|Delhi Medical Colleges Fees||Click Here|
|Top 10 MBBS Colleges in Delhi||Click here|
|Delhi NEET 2021 Counselling Assistance||Click Here|
|MBBS Abroad Starting at 2 Lakh||Click Here|
The fee structure of ACMS Delhi for the Medical Course is mentioned below.
|Course||Fees per annum|
NOTE:- Mentioned fee subject to change.
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2021 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
NEET Cutoff scores – 2021 vs 2020 vs 2019
|Category||2021 Cutoff (Expected)||2020 Cutoff score||2019 cutoff scores|
|UR & PH||160-130||146-129||133-120|
|OBC & PH||140-110||128-113||119-107|
|SC & PH||135-110||128-113||119-107|
|ST & PH||130-110||128-113||119-107|
Note: 2021 Cutoff is not yet released by the official website. We have just expected the NEET 2021 cutoff based on the past database.
Delhi NEET Counselling Process
- Step 1: Visit the official website of MCC and click on ‘New Registration’.
- Step 2: Log on to the MCC website and click on ‘Candidate login’.
- Step 3: Enter your Roll Number and Password.
- Step 4: You will be redirected to a new page where you will have to enter details like Name, Roll No., Registration No., Mother’s Name, Contact No., etc. When you’re done, click on ‘Submit’.
- Step 5: After this, you will be shown all your details as per the NTA database. Verify the information and click on ‘Confirm Registration’. A Registration Slip will be generated. Candidates are advised to save this page.
|एक गलत Entry; पूरा Career बर्बाद 😲 NEET 2021 Counselling के गलतियों से बचें | अधिक जानकारी के लिए||Click Here|
Candidates who will be allotted a seat to this college will be asked to report the following documents to complete the formalities.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
Ranking And Reputation
|Name of Institute||Army College of Medical Sciences New Delhi|
|Review this college||Click Here|
Army College of Medical Sciences
Address: Brar Square, Near Base Hospital Delhi Cantt,
New Delhi – 110010
Fax: 011 – 25687645
Official Website: http://theacms.in/
Delhi NEET 2021 Admission Support
|NEET 2021 Counselling Assistance||Click Here|
|NEET 2021 Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score||Click Here|
|MBBS Abroad Starting at 2 Lakh||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
A. The total intake of medical science aspirants in ACMS Delhi is 100.
A. Yes, ACMS Delhi is provided hostel facilities.
A. Yes, they do. After completing 4.5 years of your course, you’ll have to work as an intern for a year, and you’ll be getting a stipend in this period.
A. Students have to score good marks in the NEET exam to get admission to ACMS Delhi.
A. Brar Square, Near Base Hospital Delhi Cantt, New Delhi – 110010
A. ACMS Delhi is a Private College.