All India Institute of Medical Science New Delhi, also known as AIIMS New Delhi, is situated in Delhi. The college was established in the year 1956 to promote worlds class medical facilities using advanced medical techniques and treatment.
- NEET Rank Predictor 2021: NEET UG Rank Calculator Predict My NEET 2021 Rank
- September 19, 2021 Now you can get latest NEET Updates on Telegram Subscribe
- September 14, 2021 Phase 2 Registration Before Results, Application form will be available soon
- September 12, 2021 NEET 2021 Answers Key Released by various Institute Check Here
This article will provide you with detailed information about All India Institute of Medical Science, AIIMS New Delhi Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Cut-off, Facilities available, and complete college review.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Fee Structure
7. Ranking and Reputation
8. Contact Address
9. Frequent Asked Questions
All India Institute of Medical Science New Delhi
All-India Institute of Medical Sciences was established as an institution of national importance by an Act of Parliament to develop teaching patterns in Undergraduate and Post-graduate Medical Education in all its branches to demonstrate a high standard of Medical Education in India.
Before completing the college review, let us look at important details of the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS New Delhi).
|Name of Institute||All India Institute Of Medical Science|
|Popular Name||AIIMS New Delhi|
|Location||Ansari Nagar New Delhi|
|Year of Establishment||1956|
|Affiliated||All India Institute Of Medical Science|
|Approved||National Medical Commission (NMC)|
|Courses Offered||MBBS, MD, B.Sc, M.Sc, DM, MCh, PhD|
|NEET Study Materials||Click Here|
|NEET 2021 Crash Course|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Delhi|
|Want NEET 2021 Counselling Support?|
|MBBS Abroad at 10 Lakh|
Affiliation, Recognition and Achievement
Affiliated By: All India Institute of Medical Science
Approved by: National Medical Commission (NMC)
Aid Status: Government
- Anti Ragging
- Counselling Services
- Healthcare Services
- Technical Issues
|Centre for Community Medicine||Blood Bank|
|Medical Social & Welfare Services||Dental Hospital|
Before we discuss, let us have a look at the courses offered in AIIMS New Delhi
|MBBS||4.6+1 year Internship|
Here this selection will let you about AIIMS New Delhi MBBS Syllabus. Let’s have a look.
|Pre-clinical||1-2: Two Semesters||Anatomy, Biochemistry, Physiology|
|Para-clinical||3-4-5: Three Semesters||Community Medicine; Forensic Medicine, Pathology, Pharmacology, Microbiology, Clinical postings inwards, OPDs to begin here;|
|Clinical||6-7-8-9: Four Semesters||Community Medicine, Medicine and allied subjects (Psychiatry, Dermatology); Obst. Gynae.; Pediatrics; Surgery and allied subjects|
(Anesthesiology, E.N.T., Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics);
|Subjects||Compulsory time duration for Internship|
|Community Medicine||Two months|
|Medicine including 15 days of Psychiatry||Two months|
|Surgery including 15 days Anaesthesia||Two months|
|Obstt./Gynae. including Family Welfare Planning||Two months|
|Orthopaedics including PMR||One month|
|Elective posting||15 days|
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As faculty members of AIIMS New Delhi, they are responsible for contributing and sustenance the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Admission to various Programmes at AIIMS New Delhi is made based on the candidate’s performance in NEET. If you are applying for this college, these useful resources about the All India Institute of Medical Science New Delhi (AIIMS New Delhi) will help you do proper college research.
|Admission Process||For UG Courses: NEET UG |
For PG Courses: NEET PG
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria|
For PG Courses: NEET PG Eligibility Criteria
|Delhi NEET Counselling 2021||For UG Courses: Delhi NEET Counselling|
For PG Courses: Delhi NEET PG Counselling
|Delhi NEET Cutoff 2021||Click Here|
|Delhi NEET Seat Matrix 2021||Click Here|
|Delhi Medical Colleges Fees||Click Here|
|Top 10 MBBS Colleges in Delhi||Click here|
|Delhi NEET 2021 Counselling Assistance|
|MBBS Abroad Starting at 2 Lakh|
The fee structure of the AIIMS New Delhi for the undergraduate medical course is mentioned below.
|S.No||Academic & Other Fees||Amount in Rs||Hostel & Fees||Amount in Rs|
|1||Registration Fee||25/-||Hostel rent||990/-|
|3||Tuition Fee||1350/-||Pot Fund||1320/-|
|5||Students Union Fee||63/-||Mess Security (Refundable)||500/-|
|6||1000/-||Hostel Security (Refundable)||1000/-|
NOTE:- Mentioned fee subject to change.
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2021 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
NEET Cutoff scores – 2021 vs 2020 vs 2019
|Category||2021 Cutoff (Expected)||2020 Cutoff score||2019 cutoff scores|
|UR & PH||160-130||146-129||133-120|
|OBC & PH||140-110||128-113||119-107|
|SC & PH||135-110||128-113||119-107|
|ST & PH||130-110||128-113||119-107|
Note: 2021 Cutoff is not yet released by the official website. We have just expected the NEET 2021 cutoff based on the past database.
NEET PG Cutoff
To take admission in all Indian medical colleges for PG courses, you must meet the cutoff score with the following given NEET cutoff score and percentile.
|Category||Old cutoff percentile||Old cutoff scores||Revised cutoff percentile||Revised cutoff scores (Released)|
|General – PwD||45th||342||25th||252|
|SC/ST/OBC – PwD||40th||319||20th||230|
Delhi NEET Counselling Process
- Step 1: Visit the official website of MCC and click on ‘New Registration’.
- Step 2: Log on to the MCC website and click on ‘Candidate login’.
- Step 3: Enter your Roll Number and Password.
- Step 4: You will be redirected to a new page where you will have to enter details like Name, Roll No., Registration No., Mother’s Name, Contact No., etc. When you’re done, click on ‘Submit’.
- Step 5: After this, you will be shown all your details as per the NTA database. Verify the information and click on ‘Confirm Registration’. A Registration Slip will be generated. Candidates are advised to save this page.
For aspirants applying to PG courses offered by AIIMS New Delhi, the following flow chart shows the short but essential information about the counselling procedure.
|एक गलत Entry; पूरा Career बर्बाद 😲 NEET 2021 Counselling के गलतियों से बचें | अधिक जानकारी के लिए|
Candidates who will be allotted a seat to this college will be asked to report the following documents to complete the formalities.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
For PG Candidates
Original Copies Of:
- MBBS Certificate.
- MBBS 3rd Part II mark sheet.
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Photo identity proof in the form of Certificate with an attested photo from Head of Institution last studied/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-attested photocopy after verifying with the original documents).
- Copy of: Birth Certificate for proof of age (if the date of birth not given in the HSC mark sheet/ certificate).
- NEET Score Card.
- Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate
- Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. If applicable.
- Passport size Photographs 8 copies.
Ranking And Reputation
|Name of Institute||All India Institute Of Medical Science New Delhi|
|Review this college||Click Here|
All India Institute Of Medical Science New Delhi
Ansari Nagar New Delhi – 110029
Phone: +91-11-26588500 / 26588700
Fax: +91-11-26588663 / 26588641
Official Website: https://www.aiims.edu
Delhi NEET 2021 Admission Support
|NEET 2021 Counselling Assistance|
|NEET 2021 Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score|
|MBBS Abroad Starting at 2 Lakh||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Ans. Yes, AIIMS New Delhi does have hostel facilities provided.
Ans. Yes, they do. After completing 4.5 years of your course, you’ll have to work as an intern for a year, and you’ll be getting a stipend in this period.
Ans. Students have to score good marks in the NEET exam to get admission to AIIMS New Delhi college.
Ans. AIIMS New Delhi is located at Ansari Nagar New Delhi – 110029.
Ans. AIIMS New Delhi is Government College.
Ans. Yes, there are several PG Courses offered in AIIMS New Delhi.