All India Institute of Medical Science New Delhi, also known as AIIMS New Delhi, situated at Delhi. The college was established in the year 1956 to promote worlds class medical facilities using advanced medical techniques and treatment.
In this article, we will provide you with the detailed information about All India Institute of Medical Science, AIIMS New Delhi Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review.
All India Institute of Medical Science New Delhi
|Name of Institute||All India Institute Of Medical Science|
|Popular Name||AIIMS New Delhi|
|Location||Ansari Nagar New Delhi|
|Year of Establishment||1956|
|Affiliated||All India Institute Of Medical Science|
|Approved||Medical Council of India|
|Category||Medical College in Delhi|
In this article, we will provide you with detailed information about AIIMS Delhi Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review.
Affiliation, Recognition and Achievement
Affiliated By: All India Institute of Medical Science
Approved by: Medical Council of India (MCI)
Aid Status: Government
- Emergency Department
- Diagnostic Services
- Blood Bank
- ICUsSuper Speciality Centre
- Treatment Centre
- 24 Hour
- Biotechnology Facilities
- Community Health Centre
- Dental Hospital
The College offers quality medical programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state of the art infrastructure. The College is famous for its undergraduate medical programs (MBBS).
|MBBS||50||4.6+1 year Internship|
|P.B B.Sc||–||2 Years|
Faculty & Staff
The college provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with all the modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. The college is committed to uplift the health care education and output delivery system for the people of the country.
- One can apply to the college through their AIIMS Entrance Exam Scorecard conducted by the Institution.
- AIIMS PG is one of the most popular Postgraduate level Entrance Examination in India conducted by All India Institute of Medical Sciences for Admission in PG Courses.
- Applying must full fill all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
Age: 17 years or above
Qualifying Examination: 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English individually with a minimum of 50% marks (40% marks in case of SC/ST & 45% marks OBC Category) taken together in Physics, Chemistry & Biology.
Popular Entrance Exam: AIIMS Entrance Exam, AIIMS PG
Age: There is no age limit for taking admission in this course
Qualifying Examination: The Aspirants must have an MBBS Degree from any university duly recognized from the Medical Council of India or State Medical Council.
Minimum Marks: The Aspirants have to score 55% marks in the qualifying exam (50% for the SC/ST candidates).
The Aspirants must complete the 12 months of rotatory internship/practical training on or before 30th July 2018.
Popular Entrance Exam: AIIMS Entrance Exam, AIIMS PG
|Particulars||Fees per annum|
|Registration Fee+ Hostel rent||25/- +990/-|
|Caution Money+ Gymkhana||100/-+ 220/-|
|Tuition Fee +Pot Fund||1350/- + 1320/-|
|Laboratory Fee +Electricity |
|Students Union Fee +Mess Security (Refundable)||63/- + 500/-|
|Hostel Security (Refundable)||1000/-|
The scholarships recognise merit and talent of students. Students may apply for the Scholarships at the beginning of the academic year. College may offer a scholarship to a deserving candidate under the following categories.
- College / University Merit Scholarships.
- Students belonging to the economically weaker sections may ask for fee concession (*depends on the college administrations).
- Merit cum means based scholarships are also awarded by the college to deserving students.
- Merit & National Scholarships for brilliant students under Central & State Govt.
Important Note: The amount of scholarship to be given or the decision of scholarship to be grant is solely under the consideration of college administration.
Candidates can get many such scholarships updates by the Edufever Scholarship website.
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. Merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
AIIMS UG Cutoff
AIIMS MBBS Cutoff 2019 – Qualifying Percentage
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Percentage|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC) (Non-Creamy Layer)||45%|
|Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes (SC/ST)||40%|
|Orthopedically Physically Handicapped (OPH)||As per respective category cutoff|
AIIMS MBBS Cutoff 2018 – Cutoff Percentage
|Category||Qualifying Cutoff Percentage|
AIIMS PG Cutoff 2019
A Candidate can visit the official portal of All India Institutes of Medical Sciences to get themselves registered for AIIMS MBBS Counselling 2019. The entire process of counselling can be best explained by the below-mentioned flowchart.
AIIMS 2019 Counselling Terms & Procedure
For the first time ever, the AIIMS authority will conduct the counselling of AIIMS MBBS 2019 in the online mode. The tentative date for online counselling will begin from 1st week of July 2019. Those who will be qualified to apply for the counselling have to undergo different rounds of registration and selection, namely;
Register online for AIIMS MBBS 2019 counselling by clicking on the online counselling link which will be made available in the ‘MyPage’ account of eligible candidates.
- After registration, all eligible candidates will be able to choose their preferences for participating in AIIMS institutions.
- After making the choices, candidates will be able to save their choices and lock-in & submit the choices.
Editing and Final Submission
- After submission, candidates will not be able to make any further changes (new addition, reordering, deleting, etc.) until the ongoing AIIMS MBBS 2019 counselling round ends.
- Online mock allotment results will be released in the first round of counselling only.
Mock Allotment Result
- After mock allotments, candidates will be able to edit their earlier choice preferences (reshuffle the order of AIIMS selected, add new ones, etc.) if desired.
- This window will open for some days only.
Seat Allotment Result
- Seats will now be allotted as per candidates’ preferences and their merit ranks in AIIMS MBBS 2019.
- The result of seat allotment of AIIMS MBBS 2019 will be published here as well.
Acceptance and Rejection of Allotted Seats
After candidates are allotted a seat in available AIIMS institutions, they will then need to express whether or not they are willing to take admission in the allotted seat.
PG Counselling Procedure
Candidates who have their names in the merit list of AIIMS PG 2019 exam will be issued a Counselling Call Letter. After that he/she must visit the official website of AIIMS (www.aiimsexams.org ) to download the document. The steps to participate in the PG counselling is as follows:
Step 1: Registration for AIIMS PG Counselling
- For registration, log in to ‘MyPage’ Portal.
- Enter your AIIMS PG login details i.e. your ID and password.
- Click on ‘Online Counselling’ link.
- Again register for AIIMS PG counselling portal using a new password.
- This link will be active for a specific time period only.
Step 2: Exercising Choice Locking
- This option will be offered for each round of counselling.
- Now, log in again to ‘Online Counselling’ portal using the new details.
- Click on ‘Make Choices’ button.
- Click on ‘Add choice’ and choose the AIIMS institutes and subject you want to study further.
- To remove any choice, click on ‘Delete’ tab.
Step 3: Locking Choices and Submitting
- After making all the choices, click on the submit button.
- Note that don’t forget to accept the declaration at the end of the page.
- This box will pop up twice so as to reconsider the choices made.
- If a candidate is not able to submit and lock the choices, then the last saved choices will select automatically.
Step 4: Viewing and Printing the choices
- After all successful steps, candidates will be able to view their final choices submitted and locked by them.
- Click on ‘View Choices’ button in the online counselling portal to view the choices made by you.
- Take a print for future reference.
List of Documents which are required to be carried at the time of reporting to the allotted college.
- AIIMS MBBS Admit Card 2019
- Call letter issued by AIIMS, New Delhi
- Date of Birth Proof
- Class XII Mark sheet
- Migration Certificate
- Category certificate of (SC/ST/OBC category candidates)
- Six passport size photographs
- One set of self-attested copies of all certificates
For PG Candidates
Original Copies Of:
- MBBS Certificate.
- MBBS 3rd Part II mark sheet.
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Photo identity proof in the form of Certificate with an attested photo from Head of Institution last studied/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-attested photocopy after verifying with the original documents).
- Copy of: Birth Certificate for proof of age (if the date of birth not given in the HSC mark sheet/ certificate).
- Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate
- Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. If applicable.
- Passport size Photographs 8 copies.
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||All India Institute Of Medical Science, New Delhi|
- It is one of the Best Medical Institute in New Delhi.
- We would like to give out 4.5 out of 5 stars on Edufever Best Medical Colleges in Delhi/NCR.
All India Institute Of Medical Science New Delhi
Ansari Nagar New Delhi – 110029
Phone: +91-11-26588500 / 26588700
Fax: +91-11-26588663 / 26588641
Email: [email protected]
Official Website: https://www.aiims.edu
For further admission related queries, you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve you with the best possible solution. You may also leave your comments in the comment box mentioned below.
Best of luck Students…!!!