All India Institute of Medical Sciences Patna is one of the best Government Medical Colleges in Bihar. It was formally known as Jayaprakash Narayan All India Institute of Medical Sciences, located at Patna Bihar. AIIMS Patna was established in the year 2012. The College is affiliated with the Autonomous Institute, Patna, and approved by the National Medical Commission.
- NEET Rank Predictor 2021: NEET UG Rank Calculator Predict My NEET 2021 Rank
- September 19, 2021 Now you can get latest NEET Updates on Telegram Subscribe
- September 14, 2021 Phase 2 Registration Before Results, Application form will be available soon
- September 12, 2021 NEET 2021 Answers Key Released by various Institute Check Here
Throughout this article, we will share all the essential details about All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Patna, like Affiliations, Admission Process, Courses, Cutoff Details, Eligibility Criteria, Fee Structure, Review, Ranking, etc.
पाए इस Medical College के लिए Counselling Service: +91-9873056333
1. AIIMS Patna College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Fee Structure
7. Ranking and Reputation
8. Contact Address
9. Frequent Asked Questions
All India Institute of Medical Sciences Patna
AIIMS Patna is one of the six regional AIIMS, which was the vision of Hon’ble ex-Prime Minister Shri Atal Bihari Vajpayee. It was established in the year 2012.
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the major details of the All India Institute of Medical Sciences Patna.
|Name of Institute||All India Institute of Medical Sciences Patna|
|Popular Name||AIIMS Patna|
|Year of Establishment||2012|
|Approved||National Medical Commission (NMC)|
|NEET Study Materials||Click Here|
|NEET 2021 Crash Course|
|Category||Medical colleges in Bihar|
|Want NEET 2021 Counselling Support?|
|MBBS Abroad at 10 Lakh|
Affiliation, Recognition and Achievement
- Affiliated with: Autonomous Institute
- Approved by: National Medical Commission (NMC)
- Aid Status: Government
- Anti Ragging
- Counselling Services
- Healthcare Services
- Technical Issues
|OPD-Indoor Services||Accident & Emergency Department|
|Diagnostic Services & Sports||Blood Bank|
|ICUs Super Speciality Centre||24 Hour Help Line|
|Community Health Centre||Library & Cafeteria|
Bihar से MBBS 60 लाख; Russia से MBBS 15 लाख अभी कॉल करे +91-9999-709-233
AIIMS Patna offers quality medical programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state of the art infrastructure. The College is famous for its undergraduate medical programs (MBBS). Here, we have mentioned the intake capacity of both UG|PG courses and the course duration.
|MBBS||100||4.6+1 year Internship|
|MD/MS (Physiology)||3 (Gen-1, OBC-1, SC-1, ST-0 )||3 Years|
Here this selection, we will let you about theAll India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Patna. Let’s have a look.
|Pre-clinical||1-2: Two Semesters||Anatomy, Biochemistry, Physiology|
|Para-clinical||3-4-5: Three Semesters||Community Medicine; Forensic Medicine, Pathology, Pharmacology, Microbiology, Clinical postings inwards, OPDs to begin here;|
|Clinical||6-7-8-9: Four Semesters||Community Medicine, Medicine and allied subjects (Psychiatry, Dermatology); Obst. Gynae.; Pediatrics; Surgery and allied subjects|
(Anesthesiology, E.N.T., Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics);
|Subjects||Compulsory time duration for Internship|
|Community Medicine||2 months|
|Medicine including 15 days of Psychiatry||2 months|
|Surgery including 15 days Anaesthesia||2 months|
|Obstt./Gynae. including Family Welfare Planning||2 months|
|Orthopaedics including PMR||1 month|
|Elective posting||15 days|
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As faculty members of the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Patna, they are responsible for contributing and sustenance the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Admission to various Programmes at JLNMC Bhagalpur is made based on the candidate’s performance in NEET. If you are applying for this college, these useful resources about All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Patna will help you do proper research about the college.
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
PG Course: NEET PG
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria|
For PG Courses: NEET-PG Eligibility Criteria
|Bihar NEET 2021 Counselling||For UG Courses: Bihar NEET Counselling|
For PG Courses: Bihar NEET PG Counselling
|Bihar NEET 2021 Cutoff||Click Here|
|Bihar NEET 2021 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Bihar Medical Colleges Fee||Click Here|
|For MBBS Counselling Assistant|
|Looking for MBBS Study Abroad?|
Before filling the application form, we have mentioned the fee structure and the respective courses for only AIIMS Patna with this information.
UG Courses Fees
|Bachelor Of Medicine, Bachelor Of Surgery (MBBS)||Rs. 7,625/-|
Bihar Medical Colleges Fees Structure Download करने के लिए यहाँ Click करे
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2021 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile.
NEET 2021 Expected Cutoff
|Category||NEET 2021 cutoff|
NEET Cutoff 2021 vs 2020 vs 2019
|Category||2021 Cutoff (Expected)||2020 Cutoff score||2019 cutoff scores|
|UR & PH||160-130||146-129||133-120|
|OBC & PH||140-110||128-113||119-107|
|SC & PH||135-110||128-113||119-107|
|ST & PH||130-110||128-113||119-107|
बिहार के सरकारी एवं निजी कॉलेज के कटऑफ (UR/OBC/SC/ST) जाने क्लिक करें
Bihar NEET 2021 Counselling
- Before starting the counselling process, the registered candidates must fill in their preferences of colleges and courses.
- To fill in the choices/preferences, each applicant must log in using their UGMAC ID and password created at BCECEB.
- After successfully logging in, applicants must click on the button- ‘Submit the option’, and then candidates can access various choices at once.
- Only applicants incorporated in the Bihar Counselling 2021 merit list appear for the offline seat allotment process.
- The document verification of the required documents will be done after the seat allotment. Therefore, every applicant must carry the list of relevant documents for verification purposes.
- Bihar state merit rank, preferences of colleges/courses, seats in a particular college, reservation criteria and other factors, the seats to medical and dental college will be allotted.
- Individual counselling will be conducted for applicants belonging to several categories. The counselling achieving authority will publish the seat allotment result for both rounds once the Bihar NEET counselling 2021 will be over.
- After Bihar NEET counselling, applicants allotted seats to report at the assigned colleges/institutions to verify and complete the admission process on or before the last date.
एक गलत Entry; पूरा Career बर्बाद 😲 NEET 2021 Counselling के गलतियों से बचें |
अधिक जानकारी के लिए
For aspirants applying to PG courses offered by AIIMS Patna, the following flow chart shows the short but important information about the counselling procedure.
NOTE: To get more details about Bihar NEET-PG 2021 Counselling CLICK HERE
Candidates who will be allotted a seat to this college will be asked to report to complete the admission formalities with the following documents.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||All India Institute of Medical Science Patna|
|Review this College||Click Here|
All India Institute of Medical Sciences Patna
Phulwarisharif Patna (Bihar) 801507
Contact No: 0612-2451070
Official Website: www.aiimspatna.org
Bihar NEET 2021 Admission Support
|NEET 2021 Counselling Assistance|
|NEET 2021 Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score|
|MBBS Abroad Starting at 2 Lakh||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Ans. There is Rs.7625/- fess (annually) for doing MBBS from AIIMS Patna.
Ans. No, AIIMS Patna does not offer post-graduate programs.
Ans. AIIMS Patna was established in the year 2012.
Ans. They provide world-class facilities to students including Library, Auditorium, Hostel, Hospital, Transport, Computer labs etc.
Ans. All India Institute of Medical Sciences Patna
Phulwarisharif Patna (Bihar) 801507
Ans. Students have to qualify for NEET-UG 2021 to get admission to this prestigious college.
Ans. Yes, it is a government college.
Ans. No, it is a co-ed college. Both girls and boys can take admission in this college.