Chandigarh NEET counselling 2020 is the state centralized Online counselling process through which a candidate can apply to MBBS/BDS courses in various Government/Private Medical College affiliated with State Medical University of Chandigarh. The Counselling Sessions will be conducted by Government Medical College and Hospital Chandigarh for 85% state quota seats.
Throughout the article, you will get to know about Chandigarh NEET 2020 Counselling procedure, Top Medical/Dental Colleges in Chandigarh and NEET Chandigarh 2020 Cut off. Happy Reading.
|Name of Examination||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (UG) or NEET-UG|
|Conducted by||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|NEET 2020 Exam Date||13 September 2020(Announced)|
|Level of NEET Examination||National-level|
|Mode of Exam||Offline (Pen & Paper)|
|Duration of Examination||3 hours|
|Total Number of Questions||180 Multiple Choice Questions|
|Languages available for the Examination||Hindi, English, Gujarati, Marathi, Oriya, Bengali, Assamese, Telugu, Tamil and Kannada.|
|Get Counselling Assistant||Click Here|
Study in Low Budget MBBS Abroad Colleges: 9999-709-233
Chandigarh NEET Counselling 2020 Date (Released)
Schedule (Tentative) of counselling for all courses covered in Centralized Admissions will be as under:
|Date of availability of prospectus online(PDF format only)||From 02.11.2020 onwards|
|Date of availability of application forms online||From 02.11.2020 to 09.11.2020 up to 4.00 pm|
|Last date/time of submission of online application form and fees for all candidates (including Foreign Indian Student /NRI)||Upto 09.11.2020 (Monday) by 4.00pm|
|Display of lists of Provisionally eligible candidates according to their categories and List of deficient documents /discrepancies||13.11.2020 (Friday)The information will be available at www.gmch.gov.in|
|Last date for submission of documents to remove the deficiencies, if any||16.11.2020 (Monday) by 3.00 PM in Room No. 201, Academic Branch, Block-D, Level-2, GMCH-32, Chandigarh
NOTE: The Office will be opened on 15.11.2020 (Sunday) from 11.00 AM to 3.00 PM
|Display of final list of provisionally Eligible Candidates according to their categories||17.11.2020 (Tuesday) by 5.00 PM The information will be available at www.gmch.gov.in|
Venue: Auditorium,‘O’ Block, (Sarai Building), Govt. Medical College, Sector 32-A, Chandigarh
|18.11.2020(Wednesday) at 10.00 am||a) MBBS:All UT* Pool seats (General/SC/PwD**) Foreign Indian Student (NRI) seats.|
|19.11.2020(Thursday) at 10.00 am||b) BDS: General Category, Reserved (SC, ST, BC, PwD, Jaj category & International / NRI seats|
|20.11.2020(Friday)at 10.00 am||c) BHMS:(General Category, Reserved SC/ PwD)|
|Second Counseling||29/12/2020 (Declared)|
|Commencement of session||15.12.2020|
|Last date up to which students can join||31.12.2020|
Publick Notice For Candidates Selected In MBBS Course Through AIQ
NEET 2020 AIQ Counselling Released by MCC
Here in this selection, you can get the medical Counselling Committee has announced dates for NEET counselling 2020 dates for AIQ, central university seats @mcc.nic.in. let’s have a look
Chandigarh NEET Counselling 2020
A candidate can visit the official portal of Government Medical College and Hospital Chandigarh to get themselves registered for NEET 2020 Chandigarh State Counselling. Let’s talk about the counselling process of Chandigarh medical college.
Before we speak the counselling procedure for Chandigarh NEET 2020, Let us first have a look at the Type of NEET Counselling 2020 for state and AIQ quota.
|Type of NEET Counselling||Counselling Body|
|NEET Counselling for 15% AIQ Seats (except in Jammu & Kashmir) in Government medical and dental colleges||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for 85% State Quota seats in DU colleges (MAMC, LHMC, UCMS)||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for all the seats in Central and Deemed Universities including BDS at Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for IP Quota seats in ESIC Colleges||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC)||DGHS, on behalf of MCC and AFMC Pune|
|NEET Counselling for 85% State Quota seats (all the seats in case of Jammu & Kashmir) and state private colleges||Respective State Counselling Authorities|
Counselling Process (AIQ Quota)
Candidate applying for Medical/Dental Colleges in Chandigarh must have to register themselves for the NEET counselling 2020. Counselling of NEET 2020 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock-in the preferences in the online portal.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online based on available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round, will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counseling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here it is to be noted that, those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counseling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
Note: Based on NEET UG 2019 Status Released by NTA
How to Apply
- Step I: Candidate must visit the official website.
- Step 2: After opening the official website of MCC and click on ‘New Registration’
- Step 3: The dashboard page of MBBS admissions will open in a new tab, and the candidates must click on ‘Sign Up’. Enter the ‘Registered Mobile Number, E-Mail and other details to create a login account on the official website. An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number. Enter the OTP to complete pre-registration and a login account will be created.
- Step 4: Log on to the MCC website and click on ‘Candidate login’
- Step 5: Enter your Roll Number and Password.
- Step 6: You will be redirected to a new page where you will have to enter details like Name, Roll No., Registration No., Mother’s Name, Contact No., etc. When you’re done, click on ‘Submit’.
- Step 7: You will be redirected to a new page where you will have to enter details like Name, Roll No, When you’re done, click on ‘Submit’.
- Step 8: After this, you will be shown all your details as per the NTA database. Verify the information and click on ‘Confirm Registration’. A Registration Slip will be generated. Candidates are advised to save this page.
- Step 9: After successful registration, candidates are asked to submit a refundable and non-refundable NEET 2020 counseling fee. For UR Category fee is Rs. 1000 and for SC/ST/OBC/PWD fee is Rs. 500.
- Step 10:Choice Locking facility is available for a specific time period
- Step 11: Release of Seat Allotment Result It is released in the form of a list followed by the issue of seat allotment letter to the selected candidates. Candidates must report to the allotted colleges with the allotment letter and other documents to finish the admission process.
- 10th Certificate.
- 12th Certificate.
- 12th Mark Sheet.
- NEET UG 2020 Admit Card.
- NEET UG 2020 Result/Scorecard.
- Category Certificate (if applicable).
- Domicile Certificate (for Uttarakhand candidate only).
- Certificate of Sub Category, If Applicable.
- ID Proof (Aadhaar Card/Voter card etc)
- Fee Receipt
- Passport Size Photograph
NEET Counselling Eligibility Criteria
- The applying seekers should have qualified the NEET Entrance Examination.
- Aspirants must have the domicile of Chandigarh.
- The applying seekers must have completed the 10+2 examination or equivalent examination from the recognized educational institution.
- The applying seekers must have completed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Biotechnology and English are the compulsory subjects with minimum 50% marks, 40% marks are required for SC/ST category candidates and 45% marks are for Physically Handicap candidates.
MBBS Abroad Knowledge Brochure
- The Exam conducting authority will make the merit list of the selected candidates for the admission after the NEET State counselling.
- Admission Seekers will be selected on the basis of their rank obtained and choice filled during counselling.
- Admission Seekers will have to report to the allotted college for the admission along with all required documents.
- If any student fails to report to the allotted college in any circumstances within the given time, the seat of this candidate will be forfeited.
Chandigarh MBBS/BDS Participating Colleges
Candidate applying for various medical and dental colleges affiliated to the state medical university may find their dream college by knowing every tits and bit about the college. To know details (Fees, Cut-off, Courses, Affiliation, Ranking, etc.) about the participating colleges, click the link mentioned below. Here is the updated list of all NEET Counselling participating Medical Colleges in Chandigarh officially made by the Medical Council of India.
Government MBBS Colleges in Chandigarh
|Colleges Name||Total Seats|
|Government Medical College and Hospital, Chandigarh||150|
Government BDS Colleges in Chandigarh
|Dr Harvansh Singh Judge Institute of Dental Sciences & Hospital, Chandigarh||100|
Note: To know more information about MBBS/BDS Govt/Private Colleges Seat Matrix Click Here
Seat Allotment Process
The Chandigarh NEET Counselling will be conducted in two rounds. The seat allotment and mop-up round process will be done separately for each round. the Seat allotment will be completely based on the merit rank and choices entered by candidates.
The Chandigarh MBBS and BDS 2020 seat allotment result for Round I counselling will be announced tentatively in the first week of July. The Result of seat allotment would be published online on the official website of Government Medical College and Hospital Chandigarh.
Applying seekers who have been allotted seats in Round I will also be able to opt for up-gradation in Second Round. And in case the candidate gets an upgraded seat in seconds Round, the seat allotted in first Round will stand cancelled.
|Quota||Category||% Reservation||No. ofseats|
|All India Quota||—||15%||23|
|Foreign Indian student (NRI)||—||—||9|
|UT Chandigarh pool(Total seats: 115)||SC||15%||17|
Study in Low Budget MBBS Abroad Colleges: 9999-709-233
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2020 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
Candidates can check the for NEET 2020 cut off which is released by NTA on 16th of October:
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Percentile||Cut-off Marks|
|Unreserved (UR)||50th Percentile||720-147|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||40th Percentile||146-113|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||40th Percentile||146-113|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||40th Percentile||146-113|
Category wise No. of Candidates qualifying the test, based on qualifying criteria of NEET (UG)-2020
|Category||Qualifying Percentile||Marks Range||No. of Candidates||Marks Range||No. of Candidates|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||133-120||266||146-129||99|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||119-107||142||128-113||233|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||119-107||32||128-113||70|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||119-107||14||128-113||18|
NEET Cutoff scores – 2020 vs 2019
|Category||Cutoff percentile||2020 Cutoff score||2019 cutoff scores|
|UR & PH||45th Percentile||146-129||133-120|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||128-113||119-107|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||128-113||119-107|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||128-113||119-107|
Previous Year Cut-off
The NEET 2020 will be based on various parameters like numbers of appearing candidates, total numbers of seats, the difficulty level of the examination, and the last year admission record. Check out the NEET Cutoff.
NEET 2019 Qualifying Percentile Chandigarh
|Category||Qualifying Percentile||Cutoff scores|
Here we are providing the information’s about Chandigarh Useful Resources State Counselling Process, Particular state seat matrix, fee structure, Cutoff and more. You can check the complete details below
|Chandigarh Medical College||Click here|
|Chandigarh Medical Colleges Fee Structure||Click Here|
|Chandigarh Medical Colleges Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Chandigarh Medical Colleges Cutoff||Click Here|
|NEET UG Counselling Process||Click Here|
|Want to Study MBBS Abroad?||Click Here|
|For MBBS Counselling Assistant||Click here|
Popular Medical Entrance in India
|National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET-UG)||Click Here|
|National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET-PG)||Click Here|
|National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET MDS)||Click Here|
|All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS PG)||Click Here|
|Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER PG)||Click Here|
|All India AYUSH Post Graduate Entrance Test (AIAPGET)||Click Here|
|Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER)||Click Here|
Popular MBBS Abroad Destination
|Name of Country||Link|
|MBBS in China||Click Here|
|MBBS in Ukraine||Click Here|
|MBBS in Kyrgyzstan||Click Here|
|MBBS in Armenia||Click Here|
|MBBS in Georgia||Click Here|
|MBBS in Philippines||Click Here|
|MBBS in Nepal||Click Here|
|MBBS in Bangladesh||Click Here|
|MBBS in Kazakhstan||Click Here|
|MBBS in Belize||Click Here|
|MBBS in Belarus||Click Here|
|MBBS in Czechoslovakia||Click Here|
|MBBS in Russia||Click Here|
|MBBS in Sri Lanka||Click Here|
NEET 2020 Admission Support
|LIVE NEET 2020 Counselling Assistance||Click Here|
|Talk to NEET Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Want to Study MBBS Abroad?||Click Here|
|Admission 2020 Help Desk||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
A. NEET 2021 exam will be conducted in Offline mode. An OMR Sheet will be provided to the candidate to mark the answers. To know more about Exam Pattern, Syllabus Click Here
A. Authorities have hinted to conduct NEET 2021 twice, but no confirmation has been released yet.
A. The National Testing Agency has received a lot of requests from NEET applicants to conduct the exam twice a year. Still, this change will not be implemented this year. Thus, NEET 2021 will be held only once. Stay Updated with us to get the latest news on NEET 2021.
A. According to the official notification released by NTA, a candidate can appear for NEET any number of times. There is no limitation on the number of attempts permitted. Read about Nationality, Eligibility, Age Limit & other criteria of NEET 2021
A. To get admission in a government medical college, one must secure at least 600 marks in NEET 2021. Admission to Government Medical College in a state depends on Rank, Cutoff, No. of Candidates appeared & difficulty level of examination.
To know more about NEET 2021 Expected & Previous Year year Cutoff Click Here
A. NEET 2021 will be a 3-hour duration long paper and the exam will be held from 02:00 p.m. to 05:00 p.m. Going for NEET 2021 exam? don’t forget to check these Exam Centre Guidelines & Dress Code.
A. NEET 2020 question paper will be available in 11 languages, but, the language has to be filled during the registration process. Apart from Hindi and English, the candidate can choose from Tamil, Urdu, Marathi, Bengali, Gujrati, Assamese, Oriya, Kannada and Telugu.
Try these previous year question papers to score 600+ score in NEET 2021
A. Candidates who do not have a computer or internet can avail of the facility of Common Services Centre (CSC). These centres will help in filling the application form, paying the application fee and downloading the admit card. To check the information about how to fill the application form of NEET 2021? Click Here
A. The National Testing Agency (NTA) is conducting the NEET exam in 2019. before 2019, NEET was conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
Solve these NEET 2021 Mock Test Design by NEET Toppers & Expert to score 600+ marks in NEET 2021.
A. Due to the COVID-19 outburst and rise in the number of applying candidates in NEET 2021, anything below 450 will not help you to get an MBBS seat. Worried about a low rank in NEET 2021? and Now you don’t have to waste your precious year as there are more than 200 Medical Colleges in India & Aboard where you can try your luck to get an MBBS seat. Talk to our expert counsellor to get NEET 2021 Counselling Support.
A. No, the exam pattern for NEET 2021 remains the same. But there might be some possibilities to see changes in the academic session 2021-22. To Check the NEET 2021 Exam Patten Click Here
A. There is no restriction on the number of attempts permitted for NEET. According to NTA, a candidate can appear for NTA as many times as he/she needs to qualify the examination.
Clear NEET 2021 Examination like a pro join our Youtube channel now.
A. Yes, you can apply for NEET 2021 provided you have secured a minimum aggregate of 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology. To apply for NEET 2021, you must also have cleared these subjects individually. You may also go for other popular courses like B.D.S., BAMS, BHMS, Nursing, Physiotherapy & other hot courses like Pharmacy
A. According to the guidelines set by NTA, the Tamil language question paper will only be available in the test cities in Tamil Nadu. Hence, if you want to choose Tamil as the medium of the question paper, you will have to opt for a test city in Tamil Nadu state only.
Now share your NEET 2021 Queries with NEET Toppers & get the instant answer of it.
A. The application fee for NEET 2021 is Rs 1400 for all the candidates who belong to the General or OBC category. However, for candidates who belong to the SC/ST/ PWD category, the application fee is Rs 750.
Get MBBS Counselling Support by NEET Toppers, Fill the application form Now
There are a lot of students who are unable to clear their NEET exam yet they try very hard to take admission to Medical Colleges in India. If you have a low rank in the NEET entrance exam be calm and do not stress out, you can choose these top 5 courses other then MBBS
A. Yes, experts suggest that the difficulty level of NEET 2021 will be raised owing to the scrapping of both AIIMS MBBS and JIPMER MBBS. NEET is now the only entrance examination for admission to MBBS/ BDS courses in India, thus NTA will ensure the examination is at par with the examinations that were replaced by it.
Now you can also crack NEET 2021 Examination in 45 Days. Try these Topper’s Notes & Study Material-
Top Career Options for PCB Students
|Popular Courses||Top Colleges in India|
|Medical (MBBS)||Click Here|
|Ayurveda (BAMS)||Click Here|
|Homoeopathic (BHMS)||Click Here|
|Siddha (BSMS)||Click Here|
|Yoga & Neuropathic (BYNS)||Click Here|
|Unani (BUMS)||Click Here|
|Dental (BDS)||Click Here|
|Nursing (B.Sc. Nursing)||Click Here|
|Physiotherapy (BPT)||Click Here|
|Veterinary (B.V.Sc.)||Click Here|
|Pharmacy (B.Pharm)||Click Here|
Never let yourself down…
Keep working Hard
Ask your MBBS related Query? Ask Here for Quick Answer
Best of Luck…!!!
Admission Notification 2021
Our Ad Policies are designed to promote a good experience for end-users. Edufever does not hold responsible for anything inappropriate or wrong information given by the advertiser.
UPES Dehradun 2021 Application Started Apply