Chandigarh NEET counselling 2019 is the state centralized Online counselling process through which a candidate can apply to MBBS/BDS courses in various Government/Private Medical College affiliated with State Medical University of Chandigarh. The Counselling Sessions will be conducted by Government Medical College and Hospital Chandigarh for 85% state quota seats. Throughout the article, you will get to know about Chandigarh NEET 2019 Counselling procedure, Top Medical/Dental Colleges in Chandigarh and NEET Chandigarh 2019 Cut off. Happy Reading.
Get Latest Info. About this Story/Article, via SMS & Email.
Chandigarh NEET Counselling 2019
A candidate can visit the official portal of Government Medical College and Hospital Chandigarh to get themselves registered for NEET 2019 Chandigarh State Counselling. Before we speak the counselling procedure for Chandigarh NEET 2019, Let us first have a look at the Chandigarh NEET 2019 Counselling schedule.
Chandigarh NEET Counselling Procedure 2019
The entire process of counselling can be best explained by the below-mentioned flowchart.
Counselling Process (AIQ Quota).
Candidate applying for Medical/Dental Colleges in Chandigarh must have to register themselves for the NEET counselling 2019. Counselling of NEET 2019 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock-in the preferences in the online portal.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online on the basis of available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round, will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here it is to be noted that, those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
The counselling registration form will be available from 1st week of June 2019 to 3rd week of June 2019. The complete counselling schedule is published below.
|Online Application Form Release||1st week of June 2019|
|Last date of submission of online application form||3rd week of June 2019|
|Last date of submission of online application fee||3rd week of June 2019|
Venue: Auditorium, ‘O’ Block, (Sarai Building), Govt. Medical College, Sector 32-A, Chandigarh
|For MBBS: 1st week of July 2019
For BDS: 1st week of July 2019
|Display of lists of Provisional eligible candidates according to their categories||26 Jun 2018|
|Second Counselling Starts From||Third week of August|
|Commencement of Session||Last week of August|
**For More Details about NEET Counselling schedule Please See the PDF of Chandigarh UG NEET Counselling 2019 Given below.
For More Details about NEET Counselling schedule Please See the PDF of UG NEET 2019 Given below.
- 10th Certificate.
- 12th Certificate.
- 12th Mark Sheet.
- NEET UG 2019 Admit Card.
- NEET UG 2019 Result/Scorecard.
- Category Certificate (if applicable).
- Domicile Certificate (for Uttarakhand candidate only).
- Certificate of Sub Category, If Applicable.
- ID Proof (Aadhaar Card/Voter card etc)
Chandigarh NEET Counselling Participating Colleges
Candidate applying for various medical and dental colleges affiliated to the state medical university may find their dream college by knowing every tits and bit about the college. To know details (Fees, Cut-off, Courses, Affiliation, Ranking etc) about the participating colleges, click the link mentioned below. Here is the updated list of all NEET Counselling participating Medical Colleges in Chandigarh officially made by Medical Council of India.
List of Medical Colleges In Chandigarh
|Name of Medical College/Medical Institution||Affiliated to||Aid Status|
|Government Medical College and Hospital, Chandigarh||Punjab University||Govt.|
List of Dental Colleges In Chandigarh
|1||Dr Harvansh Singh Judge Institute of Dental Sciences & Hospital, Chandigarh||2006-07||Govt.||BDS||100|
Scoring High in Entrance Exam like NEET will help you to choose some of the Best MBBS/BDS Colleges in Chandigarh. Top Rankers may also avail various Scholarship offered by these colleges. In case of any problems regarding the counselling, you may contact the student grievance cell of Chandigarh NEET 2019.
- Top BHMS Colleges in Chandigarh: Edufever College Ranking 2019
- Top BAMS Colleges in Chandigarh: Edufever College Ranking 2019
GOVERNMENT MEDICAL COLLEGE & HOSPITAL
SECTOR 32, CHANDIGARH
PIN 160030, INDIA
Phone No.: 0172-2601023, 0172-2601024
Best of Luck…!!!