Dr. Harvansh Singh, Judge Institute of Dental Sciences and Hospital Chandigarh, is a reputed Govt. Dental Colleges in Chandigarh. The college is popularly known as Harvansh Singh Dental College Chandigarh and was founded in the year 2006-07. The college is affiliated with the Punjab University, Chandigarh and is approved by the Dental Council of India, Govt. of India.
This article will provide you with detailed information about Harvansh Singh Dental College Chandigarh (Dr. HS Dental College Chandigarh), Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Cut-off, Facilities available, and complete college review.
|[[ Page Index ]]|
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offere
3. Admission Process
4. Fee Structure
7. Ranking and Reputation
8. Contact Address
9. Frequent Asked Questions
Dr Harvansh Singh Judge Institute of Dental Sciences and Hospital Chandigarh
Dr Harvansh Singh, Judge Institute of Dental Sciences and Hospital Chandigarh, focuses on and coordinates the students’ skill-building and personality development. Seminars, conferences, debates, sports, dramatics, etc.
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the essential details of Dr HS Dental College Chandigarh.
|College Name||Dr Harvansh Singh Judge Institute of Dental Sciences and Hospital|
|Popular Name||Dr HS Dental College Chandigarh, Harvansh Singh Dental College Chandigarh|
|Hospital Attached||Govt. Medical Hospital|
|Counselling Conducted Authority||Government Medical College & Hospital Chandigarh|
|Hospital Type||Attached to Medical College|
|NEET Study Materials||Click Here|
|Category||Dental College in Chandigarh|
|Want NEET 2022 BDS Counselling Support?||Apply Now|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with:– Punjab University, Chandigarh
- Approved by:– DCI
- Aid Status:– Govt.
|Anti Ragging||Counselling Services|
These are Dr HS Dental College Chandigarh Facilities that are offered to the students who are interested in studying or already studying at Harvansh Singh Dental College Chandigarh:-
|Excellent Library||A Satellite Centre|
|Yeoman Service||A highly sophisticated ceramic and casting lab with imported equipment|
|Sophisticated equipment and machinery to start Post Graduation Courses||Ragging & Tobacco-Free Campus|
Dr HS Dental College Offers the following undergraduate and postgraduate programs with the duration and intake capacity.
|BDS||Four years+1 Year Internship|
If you are interested in pursuing MDS from Dr Harvansh Singh Judge Institute of Dental Sciences and Hospital, you must know about the number of seats for the college’s particular course.
|MDS||Prosthodontics and Crown & Bridge||3 Years|
|MDS||Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery||3 Years|
|MDS||Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics||3 Years|
|MDS||Orthodonitics & Dentofacial Orthopedics||3 Years|
|MDS||Oral & Maxillofacial Pathology and Oral Microbiology||3 Years|
MDS Intake Capacity
|MDS||Prosthodontics and Crown & Bridge||3|
|MDS||Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery||2|
|MDS||Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics||3|
|MDS||Orthodonitics & Dentofacial Orthopedics||3|
|MDS||Oral & Maxillofacial Pathology and Oral Microbiology||3|
We will let you know about Dr Harvansh Singh, Judge Institute of Dental Sciences and Hospital BDS Syllabus here in this selection. Let’s have a look.
|One year||>General Anatomy, including Embryology and Histology|
>General Human Physiology and Biochemistry
>Dental Anatomy, Embryology and Oral Histology
|Two years||>General Pathology and Microbiology|
>General and Dental Pharmacology and Therapeutics
>Pre-Clinical Conservative Dentistry
>Pre-Clinical Prosthodontics & Crown & Bridge
|Three years||>General Medicine|
>Oral Pathology and Oral Microbiology
|Four years||>Oral Medicine and Radiology|
>Paediatric and Preventive Dentistry
>Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopaedics
>Prosthodontics and Crown and Bridge
>Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics
>Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
>Public Health Dentistry
BDS Internship (Main aims of the Dental Internship)
- Improve dental knowledge of intern.
- Improve clinical skills.
- Develop confidence in their skills and abilities. Improve communication skills.
- Develop professionalism skills.
- Develop scientific research skills.
- Enhance community and volunteer dental projects.
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As faculty members of Dr Harvansh Singh Judge Institute of Dental Sciences and Hospital, they are responsible for contributing to and sustaining the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Admission to various Programmes at Dr HS Dental College Chandigarh is based on the candidate’s performance in NEET. If you apply for Harvansh Singh Dental College Chandigarh, these valuable resources will benefit you. Let us have a look.
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
MDS Course: NEET MDS
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria |
For PG Course: NEET MDS Eligibility Criteria
|Chandigarh NEET 2022 Counselling||For UG Courses: Chandigarh NEET Counselling|
For PG Courses: Chandigarh NEET MDS Counselling
|Chandigarh NEET 2022 Merit List||Click Here|
|Chandigarh NEET 2022 Cutoff||Click Here|
|Chandigarh 2022 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Chandigarh NEET 2022 Seat Allotment List||Click Here|
|Chandigarh Colleges Fee||Click Here|
|Top 10 BDS Colleges in Chandigarh||Click Here|
The fee structure of Dr HS Dental College for undergraduate and postgraduate is mentioned below:
|Courses||Indian Students||NRI Students|
|BDS||1,51,905/- (Annually)||Tuition Fees :-US $21440|
Misc. Fees :- Rs. 25,015/-
The College Cut-off is the minimum mark prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute need to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2021 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to the UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
NEET 2022 Percentile and Scores (Out)
This Section will provide you with the NEET 2022 Announced Cutoff for SC/ST/OBC. Let’s check the NTA released Cutoff.
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC/SC/ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93|
NEET 2021 & 2020 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
NEET MDS Cut off (Announced)
This section will provide detailed information about the NEET MDS 2022 expected cut-off for General and EWS, SC/ST/OBC, General and EWS – PH, and SC/ST/OBC – PH categories in percentile; candidates can check the expected cutoff here.
|Cut off score|
(Out of 960)
|SC/ST/OBC (Including PWD of|
|UR PWD||45th percentile||245|
NEET MDS 2022 Cutoff (Graphical Representation)
NEET MDS 2021 & 2020 Cutoff
|Category||Cut off percentile||Cutoff scores 2021||Cutoff Marks (2020)|
|General and EWS||50th percentile||259||286|
|General and EWS – PH||45th percentile||243||268|
|SC/ST/OBC – PH||40th percentile||227||250|
Chandigarh NEET Counselling 2022
A candidate can visit the official Government Medical College and Hospital Chandigarh portal to register for NEET 2022 Chandigarh State Counselling. Let’s talk about the counselling process at Chandigarh medical college. Chandigarh NEET 2022 Counselling information is mentioned in this PDF here.
- Step I: The candidate must visit the official website.
- Step 2: After opening the official website of MCC and clicking on ‘New Registration.’
- Step 3: The dashboard page of dental admissions will open in a new tab, and the candidates must click on ‘Sign Up. Enter the ‘Registered Mobile Number, E-Mail and other details to create a login account on the official website. An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number. Enter the OTP to complete pre-registration, and a login account will be created.
- Step 4: Log on to the MCC website and click on ‘Candidate login.’
- Step 5: Enter your Roll Number and Password.
- Step 6: You will be redirected to a new page where you will have to enter details like Name, Roll No., Registration No., Mother’s Name, Contact No., etc. When you’re done, click on ‘Submit’.
- Step 7: You will be redirected to a new page where you will have to enter details like Name and Roll No; when you’re done, click on ‘Submit’.
- Step 8: After this, you will be shown all your details as per the NTA database. Verify the information and click on ‘Confirm Registration. A Registration Slip will be generated. Candidates are advised to save this page.
- Step 9: After successful registration, candidates are asked to submit a refundable and non-refundable NEET 2022 counselling fee. The UR Category fee is Rs. 1000 and for SC/ST/OBC/PWD fee is Rs. 500.
- Step 10: Choice Locking facility is available for a specific time period
- Step 11: Release of Seat Allotment Result It is released in the form of a list followed by a seat allotment letter to the selected candidates. Candidates must report to the allotted colleges with the allotment letter and other documents to finish the admission process.
For aspirants applying to Dr HS Dental College, the following flow chart shows the short but essential information about the counselling procedure.
For UG Candidates
Candidates who will be allotted a seat in this college will be asked to report to complete the admission formalities with the following documents.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport-size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
For MDS Candidates
Candidates must bring the documents listed below in Original for verification during admission, and candidates must submit one Attested copy set of the following documents during counselling.
- NEET MDS 2022 scorecard
- NEET MDS 2022 Admit Card
- Mark sheet of BDS 1st, 2nd, and 3rd-year examinations
- Qualifying examination certificate, that is, BDS Degree Certificate Permanent or provisional certificate provided by DCI/Dental Council
- Internship completion certificate issued from the Head of the Institution
- 10th standard certificate as proof of birth
- Valid Government Identity proofs (Driving License/ PAN Card/Voter ID/Passport or Aadhar Card)
- A physically handicapped medical certificate, if required.
- SC/ST/OBC certificate, if required
Ranking and Reputation
This section shows the Dr HS Dental College Chandigarh Ranking & its reputation all across the state of Chandigarh & in India:-
|Name of Institute||Harvansh Singh Dental College Chandigarh|
Dr Harvansh Singh Judge Institute of Dental Sciences and Hospital Chandigarh
Address: Panjab University, Sector 25, Chandigarh-160014
Official Website: http://dentalsciences.puchd.ac.in
Chandigarh NEET 2022 Admission Support
|Chandigarh NEET 2022 BDS Counselling Assistance||Apply Now|
|NEET 2022 BDS Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9711994494|
|Dental Colleges Under 300 score||Apply Now|
|Study Abroad Starting at 2 Lakh||Enquire Now|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q. How many seats are there for dental aspirants in Dr Harvansh Singh Judge Institute of Dental Sciences and Hospital Chandigarh?
A. The total intake of dental aspirants in Dr Harvansh Singh Judge Institute of Dental Sciences and Hospital Chandigarh is 100.
Q. Does Dr Harvansh Singh, Judge Institute of Dental Sciences and Hospital Chandigarh, have a hostel?
A. Yes, Dr Harvansh Singh Judge Institute of Dental Sciences and Hospital Chandigarh
provides hostel facilities.
Q. How to get admission to Dr Harvansh Singh, Judge Institute of Dental Sciences and Hospital Chandigarh?
A. Students have to score good marks in the NEET exam to get admission to Dr Harvansh Singh Judge Institute of Dental Sciences and Hospital Chandigarh.
Q. Can I know the exact location of Dr Harvansh Singh, Judge Institute of Dental Sciences and Hospital Chandigarh?
A. Panjab University, Sector 25, Chandigarh-160014
Q. Is Dr Harvansh Singh Judge Institute of Dental Sciences and Hospital Chandigarh government or private?
A. Dr Harvansh Singh Judge Institute of Dental Sciences and Hospital Chandigarh is Government.