Hello Students, Throughout this article, we will discuss detailed information about Chandigarh NEET PG Counselling Procedure. It is conducted by Government Medical College & Hospital, Chandigarh. The Chandigarh NEET PG Counselling 2022 helps candidates pursue their careers in MD/MS courses. Moreover, this will help them in getting their preferred colleges more conveniently. It is the state-centralized Online counselling process through which seekers can apply to MD/MS courses in various Government/Private Medical Colleges affiliated with the GMCH Chandigarh. Chandigarh Counselling Process will be organized by the MCC (Medical Counseling Committee) for all India 50% quota seats. So, candidates can also participate in AIQ Counselling.
The candidates must qualify for their NEET PG 2022 exam with a minimum score to get selected in the counselling process and an experience certificate. To be a part of Chandigarh NEET PG Counselling, candidates have to register on the official website, where all the links are available for the counselling process.
|Latest Update: Government Medical College & Hospital released the list of provisional eligible and ineligible candidates for Chandigarh NEET PG Counselling for Admission to MD/MS at gmch.gov.in|
1. Quick Facts
2. Important Date
3. Chandigarh NEET PG Counselling
4. Documents required
5. Cutoff Marks
6. Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
Hello Candidates, here are the quick facts for you. This will help you get a brief overview of Chandigarh NEET PG Counselling 2022. Just go through this section, and you will get clarity in your understanding:
|Name of Examination||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (PG) or NEET PG|
|Conducted by||National Board of Examinations (NBE)|
|NEET PG 2022 Exam Date||21 May 2022|
|NEET PG Result||01 June 2022 (Announced)|
|MCC AIQ NEET PG 2022 Counselling starting date||15 September 2022 (Tentative)|
|Chandigarh NEET PG Counselling starting date||To be announced|
|Chandigarh NEET PG Conducting Authority||Government Medical College & Hospital, Chandigarh|
|Level of NEET Examination||National-level|
|Want NEET PG 2022 Counselling Support?||Enquire Now|
Chandigarh NEET PG Counselling Revised Dates (Out)
In this section, the candidate has got all the important dates regarding their Chandigarh NEET PG Counselling 2022. Therefore, all the candidates are requested to check the below-mentioned dates daily for regular updates.
|Date of submission of online application form along with requisite certificate/documents and fee||10-sep-2022 to 19-sep-2022 till 5.00 pm|
|Display of list of eligible candidates on GMCH Website||26-sep-2022|
|Date of 1st Counselling at GMCH, Chandigarh||04-oct-2022|
|Commencement of Academic Session and Orientation Session/Programme||20-oct-2022|
|Date of 2nd Counselling at GMCH, Chandigarh||26-oct-2022|
|Date for submission of application form along with requisite certificate/documents online for leftover seats||27-oct to 01- Nov-2022|
|Display of list of eligible candidates on GMCH Website||11-Nov-2022|
|Date of Counselling for leftover seats||14-Nov-2022|
|Stray Vacancy round (if leftover seats are available)||23-Nov-2022|
|Last date of completion of the admission process||25-Nov-2022|
Chandigarh NEET PG Application Fees 2022 (Out)
Candidates can check out the application fee for Chandigarh PG Counselling 2022 below:
|General Category + Bank charges (if any)||Rs. 1000/-|
|SC Category + Bank charges (if any)||Rs. 500/-|
Chandigarh NEET 2022 MD/MS Seats (Out)
Candidates can check out the MD/MSSeats for Chandigarh PG Counselling 2022 below:
NEET PG Admission 2022; Get confirmed admission
Call Now: 09711997734
|S. No.||Category||Total No. of Seats (SC): 15%||Reserved||General||EWS|
|1.||Institutional Preference Pool (IP)||33+2 (EWS)||5||28||02|
|2.||UT Chandigarh Pool||33+2 (EWS)||5||28||02|
Chandigarh NEET PG Fees 2022 (Out)
Here in this section, we provide the information about Chandigarh NETE PG 2022 Fee Structure, and you can check the complete Annual fee detail with Duration.
|1st Year||Rs. 22,000/- per annum+ other University Charges|
|2nd Year||Rs. 24,500/- per annum+ other University Charges|
|3rd Year||Rs. 27,500/- per annum+ other University Charges|
Chandigarh NEET PG Eligibility Criteria 2022
Chandigarh releases the NEET PG Counselling Eligibility Criteria, and we provide the table below and information about category and quota-wise eligibility criteria 2022 Chandigarh.
|Eligibility Criteria for All India Quota, State Quota and leftover seats, if any 1. Only Indian citizens are eligible to apply.||A candidate must have come on the merit list of NEET-PG 2022 by securing the following minimum marks:|
1. General Category/EWS not less than 50th Percentile
2. SC Category not less than 40th Percentile
3. The candidates should have completed the compulsory rotatory internship satisfactorily by 31.07.2022.
4. Registration with NMC/State Medical Council is necessary.
|Admission under All India Quota Seats (65 Seats)||These seats will be allocated through counselling by Medical Counseling Committee|
(MCC) constituted by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare based on rank in NEET-PG 2022 conducted by the National Board of Examinations (NBE) for admission in postgraduate courses (MD/MS) for the year 2022.
|Admission for State Quota (Institutional Preference Pool/UT Chandigarh Pool) seats 66 + 4(EWS) = 70 Seats:||Institutional Preference Pool (IP): Candidates who have passed their MBBS examination from Govt. Medical College & Hospital, Chandigarh.|
|Documents to be submitted for establishing eligibility for UT Chandigarh Pool:-||To be eligible for UT Chandigarh Pool:- the candidate must submit a certificate to the effect from the Principal of the School/College located within the territory of UT Chandigarh.|
Flow Chart of steps for filling the aApplication form Online 2022
- Visit GMCH website i.e. “www.gmch.gov.in”
- Go to “Admission”
- Register by clicking on “Candidate Registration”. Candidate will receive a confirmation on email including his/her Registration ID and password on registered email address
- Login by clicking on “Candidate login”
- Candidate will have to fill demographic details and save the same.
- Candidate will have to upload photo and signatures in JPG format (<50KB).
- Candidate will have to upload Certificates as mentioned in the form/prospectus.
- Candidate should check the details filled in the form before final submission.
- Candidate will have to pay online fee. Fee will not be paid without entering above mentioned details.
- After all the above mentioned entries/steps the form will be finally submitted after clicking final submission.
- To take print out of filled application form/forms, click on “Print”
Chandigarh NEET PG Counseling Procedure
The GMCH conducts the Chandigarh NEET PG Counselling process. Counselling will be scheduled only for those students who have qualified for the NEET PG 2022. The Counselling process is given below:
Step-1: Online Registration: To participate in the Chandigarh NEET PG counselling procedure 2022, aspirants will have to register to http://www.gmch.gov.in/ Official website in online mode by entering their roll number and password.
Step-2: Choice Filling & Locking: Fill in and lock the choices according to colleges’ preferences. Based on the options, a filled seat allotment will be done.
Step-3: Seat Allotment: The seat allotment process Based on the availability of seats, merit and preference entered, candidates, will be allotted seats. However, mock allotment will be done two rounds before the actual seat allotment. It will help aspirants know the seat allotment process and enable them to learn and choose better preferences for themselves in the final games.
Step-4: Payment of Fee & Seat Acceptance: Once the seat is allotted, candidates will have to choose any one of the following options:
- Freeze– If an aspirant is satisfied with the allotted seat and does not wish to participate in further rounds, they will choose it.
- Float– If candidates need to keep the seat allotted and wish to upgrade their heart, they must follow this option.
- Slide– If an aspirant accepts the seat allotted and wishes to upgrade the course in the same institute, they will have to stick to this option.
- Withdraw– If aspirants have already accepted the seat, they can withdraw the heart by reporting before the last round of Roundallotment at the institute allotted.
Step-5: Seat Allocation Fee Payment: To confirm the seat, candidates must pay the fees through a Debit card/Credit card or Net Banking.
Step-6: Verification of Documents: The aspirants will have to go through the document verification process at the help centres.
PG Counselling Flow Chart
For aspirants applying to PG courses offered at various medical colleges, the following flow chart shows the short but essential information about the counselling procedure.
NEET PG Cut off 2022 (Out)
By the minimum qualifying/eligibility criteria for admission to MD/MS/PG Diploma course as mentioned in the Information Bulletin for NEET-PG 2022, the cut-off scores for various categories are as follows:-
|Categories||NEET PG 2022 minimum qualifying or eligibility criteria||NEET PG 2022 Cutoff score (out of 800)|
|General / EWS||50th||275|
|SC / ST/ OBC|
(including PWD of SC/ST/OBC)
NEET PG Cutoff 2021
The Chandigarh NEET PG 2021 Cutoff is released now, and candidates can go through the cutoff along with the cutoff marks which is mentioned below in the table and through graphical representation:
|Categories||Cut off percentile||Cutoff marks|
Below mentioned are the Important instruction that candidates must have to follow while applying for the Chandigarh NEET PG Counselling:
- There are three rounds of counselling for Deemed and Central Universities, followed by one Final Mop Up round at Roundnstitution Level for stray vacancies.
- From 2018, Andhra Pradesh & Telangana students are eligible for All India Quota Counselling.
- Candidates, those not registered in Round 1 only can note for Round 2.
- If candidates apply for AIQ and Deemed University, they have to pay only the higher fee, i.e., Deemed University Rs. 5000.
- In case a seat is allotted during Round 1. Candidates are required to join the allotted institution/college and complete the admission formalities, and then, the only candidate can exercise an option to participate in the next round (2nRoundnd).
- IRoundre is a discrepancy in spelling in documents, and the candidate must prove that the records belong to the same person in the form of an affidavit/undertaking.
In this section, Candidates can find all the documents and details they need while applying to the Chandigarh NEET PG Counselling 2022. The candidates are requested to upload all the documents carefully:
- Admit card
- NEET PG 2022 Rank Latter
- Date of birth Certificate (if applicable)
- Category Certificate
- 10th & 12th mark sheet and passing certificate
- Qualifying Degree Mark sheet (MBBS/BDS)
- MBBS/BDS Degree Certificate/Provisional Certificate.
- Internship Certificate
- Category Certificate (If applicable)
- Identity Proof
- Permanent/Provisional Registration Certificate provided by MCI or State Medical Council.
Chandigarh NEET-PG Round 2 Seat Matrix 2021
|2nd Round Seat Matrix||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
Is Chandigarh conducting the NEET PG Counselling offline mode?
No, Chandigarh is conducting the NEET PG counselling only in online mode.
Who is Conducting the body of the NEET PG Entrance exam?
National Board of Examinations (NBE)
What is the Counselling FEE of NEET PG AIQ Quota?
Counselling fee- Rs. 1000 (For AIQ /Central University UR candidates) & Rs. 500 (For SC/ST/OBC/PH), and Rs. 5000 (For Deemed University candidates).
How many NEET PG seats are there in all of India?
Around 40,000 seats are available in NEET PG.
How many seats are available for AIQ quota students?
50% of the seat is reserved for AIQ quota students.
Who conducts the Chandigarh NEET PG Counselling 2022?
Government Medical College & hospital
Click here for more Education News