The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for Postgraduate (NEET PG) is a highly competitive exam that opens doors for medical graduates to pursue their dream of becoming specialist doctors. The Chandigarh NEET PG Counselling 2023 helps candidates pursue their careers in MD/MS courses. Moreover, this will help them in getting their preferred colleges more conveniently. It is the state-centralized Online counselling process through which seekers can apply to MD/MS courses in various best Medical Colleges in Chandigarh and affiliated with the GMCH Chandigarh. Chandigarh Counselling Process will be organized by the MCC (Medical Counseling Committee) for all India 50% quota seats. So, candidates can also participate in AIQ Counselling.
This article will provide all the details regarding Chandigarh NEET PG Counselling 2023, including important dates, the registration process, eligibility criteria, documents required, and seat reservation.
1. Quick Facts
2. Chandigarh NEET PG 2023 Counselling Dates
3. Chandigarh NEET PG Eligibility Criteria
4. Chandigarh NEET PG Counselling
5. Documents Required
6. NEET PG Cutoff 2023
7. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Hello Candidates, here are the quick facts for you. This will help you get a brief overview of Chandigarh NEET PG Counselling 2023. Just go through this section, and you will get clarity in your understanding:
|Name of Examination||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (PG) or NEET PG|
|Conducted by||National Board of Examinations (NBE)|
|NEET PG 2023 Exam Date||04 March 2023|
|NEET PG Result||14 March 2023|
|MCC AIQ NEET PG 2023 Counselling starting date||To be announced|
|Chandigarh NEET PG Counselling starting date||To be announced|
|Chandigarh NEET PG Conducting Authority||Government Medical College & Hospital, Chandigarh|
|Level of NEET Examination||National-level|
|Want NEET PG 2023 Counselling Support?||Enquire Now|
Chandigarh NEET PG 2023 Counselling Dates
In this section, the candidate will get all the important dates regarding Chandigarh NEET PG Counselling 2023. Therefore, all the candidates are requested to check the below.
|NEET PG exam||March 5, 2023|
|Commencement of online application form||To be announced|
|Last date of submission||To be announced|
|Last date for receipt of filled-in online|
|To be announced|
|Choice Filling / Locking||To be announced|
|Result for round 1||To be announced|
|The download of the provisional allotment order||To be announced|
|Last date of reporting||To be announced|
Chandigarh NEET PG Eligibility Criteria
Here, Below we are provided with the PG medical eligibility Criteria for 2023.
|Eligibility Criteria for All India Quota, State Quota and leftover seats, if any 1. Only Indian citizens are eligible to apply.||These seats will be allocated through counselling by Medical Counseling Committee.|
(MCC) constituted by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare based on rank in NEET-PG 2023 conducted by the National Board of Examinations (NBE) for admission in postgraduate courses (MD/MS) for 2023.
|Admission under All India Quota Seats (65 Seats)||To be eligible for UT Chandigarh Pool:- the candidate must submit a certificate from the Principal of the School/College located within the territory of UT Chandigarh.|
|Admission for State Quota (Institutional Preference Pool/UT Chandigarh Pool) seats 66 + 4(EWS) = 70 Seats:||Institutional Preference Pool (IP): Candidates who have passed their MBBS examination from Govt. Medical College & Hospital, Chandigarh.|
|Documents to be submitted for establishing eligibility for UT Chandigarh Pool:-||To be eligible for UT Chandigarh Pool:- the candidate must submit a certificate to the effect from the Principal of the School/College located within the territory of UT Chandigarh.|
Chandigarh NEET PG Application Fees
Candidates can check out the application fee for Chandigarh PG Counselling below:
|General Category + Bank charges (if any)||Rs. 1000/-|
|SC Category + Bank charges (if any)||Rs. 500/-|
Flow Chart of steps for filling the application form Online
- Visit the GMCH website, i.e. “www.gmch.gov.in”
- Go to “Admission”
- Register by clicking on “Candidate Registration”. The candidate will receive a confirmation by email, including his/her Registration ID and password on the registered email address.
- Login by clicking on “Candidate login.”
- The candidate will have to fill in demographic details and save the same.
- The candidate must upload photos and signatures in JPG format (<50KB).
- The candidate must upload Certificates as mentioned in the form/prospectus.
- The candidate should check the details filled in the form before the final submission.
- The candidate will have to pay an online fee. The fee will not be paid without entering above mentioned details.
- After all the above-mentioned entries/steps, the form will be finally submitted after clicking final submission.
- To print out the filled application form/forms, click “Print.”
Chandigarh NEET PG Counseling Procedure 2023
The GMCH conducts the Chandigarh NEET PG Counselling process. Counselling will be scheduled only for those students who have qualified for the NEET PG 2023. The Counselling process is given below:
Step-1: Online Registration: To participate in the Chandigarh NEET PG counselling procedure 2023, aspirants will have to register at http://www.gmch.gov.in/ Official website in online mode by entering their roll number and password.
Step-2: Choice Filling & Locking: Fill in and lock the choices according to colleges’ preferences. Based on the options, a filled seat allotment will be done.
Step-3: Seat Allotment: The seat allotment process Based on the availability of seats, merit and preference entered, candidates will be allotted seats. However, mock allotment will be done two rounds before the seat allotment. It will help aspirants know the seat allotment process and enable them to learn and choose better preferences for themselves in the final games.
Step-4: Payment of Fee & Seat Acceptance: Once the seat is allotted, candidates will have to choose any one of the following options:
- Freeze– If an aspirant is satisfied with the allotted seat and does not wish to participate in further rounds, they will choose it.
- Float– If candidates need to keep the seat allotted and wish to upgrade their heart, they must follow this option.
- Slide– If an aspirant accepts the seat allotted and wishes to upgrade the course in the same institute, they must stick to this option.
- Withdraw– If aspirants have already accepted the seat, they can withdraw the heart by reporting before the last round of Roundallotment at the institute allotted.
Step-5: Seat Allocation Fee Payment: To confirm the seat, candidates must pay the fees through a Debit card/Credit card or Net Banking.
Step-6: Verification of Documents: The aspirants must complete the document verification process at the help centres.
PG Counselling Flow Chart
For aspirants applying to PG courses offered at various medical colleges, the following flow chart shows the short but essential information about the counselling procedure.
In this section, Candidates can find all the documents and details they need while applying to the Chandigarh NEET PG Counselling 2023. The candidates are requested to upload all the documents carefully:
- Admit card
- NEET PG 2023 Rank Latter
- Date of birth Certificate (if applicable)
- Category Certificate
- 10th & 12th mark sheet and passing certificate
- Qualifying Degree Mark sheet (MBBS/BDS)
- MBBS/BDS Degree Certificate/Provisional Certificate.
- Internship Certificate
- Category Certificate (If applicable)
- Identity Proof
- Permanent/Provisional Registration Certificate provided by MCI or State Medical Council.
NEET PG 2023 Cutoff
By the minimum qualifying/eligibility criteria for admission to MD/MS/PG Diploma course, as mentioned in the Information Bulletin for NEET-PG 2023, the cut-off scores for various categories are as follows:-
|Category||Minimum Qualifying/Eligibility Criteria||Cut-off (Out of 800)|
|General / EWS||50th percentile||291|
|SC/ST/ OBC (Including PwBD of SC/ST/OBC)||40th percentile||257|
Chandigarh NEET PG Counselling 2022
Chandigarh NEET 2022 MD/MS Seats
Candidates can check out the MD/MSSeats for Chandigarh PG Counselling 2022 below:
|S. No.||Category||Total No. of Seats (SC): 15%||Reserved||General||EWS|
|1.||Institutional Preference Pool (IP)||33+2 (EWS)||5||28||02|
|2.||UT Chandigarh Pool||33+2 (EWS)||5||28||02|
Chandigarh NEET PG Fees 2022
Here in this section, we provide the information about Chandigarh NETE PG 2022 Fee Structure, and you can check the complete Annual fee detail with Duration.
|1st Year||Rs. 22,000/- per annum+ other University Charges|
|2nd Year||Rs. 24,500/- per annum+ other University Charges|
|3rd Year||Rs. 27,500/- per annum+ other University Charges|
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
Is Chandigarh conducting the NEET PG Counselling offline mode?
No, Chandigarh is conducting the NEET PG counselling only in online mode.
Who is Conducting the body of the NEET PG Entrance exam?
National Board of Examinations (NBE)
What is the Counselling FEE of the NEET PG AIQ Quota?
Counselling fee- Rs. 1000 (For AIQ /Central University UR candidates) & Rs. 500 (For SC/ST/OBC/PH), and Rs. 5000 (For Deemed University candidates).
How many NEET PG seats are there in all of India?
Around 45,337 seats are available in NEET PG.
How many seats are available for AIQ quota students?
50% of the seat is reserved for AIQ quota students.
Who conducts the Chandigarh NEET PG Counselling 2023?
Government Medical College & hospital
What are the required documents for NEET PG 2023?
1. MBBS Certificate.
2. MBBS 3rd Part II mark sheet.
3. Medical Registration Certificate.
4. Internship Completion Certificate.
5. Photo identity proof in the form of a Certificate with an attested photo from the Head of the Institution last studied/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-attested photocopy after verifying with the original documents).
6. Copy of Birth Certificate for proof of age (if the date of birth is not given in the HSC mark sheet/ certificate).
7. NEET Score Card.
8. Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate.
Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. If applicable.
Passport size Photographs 8 copies.
What is the registration process for Chandigarh NEET PG Counselling 2023?
The registration process for Chandigarh NEET PG Counselling 2023 will be conducted online. Candidates must register on the official website of Government Medical College & Hospital, Chandigarh, and fill in their personal and academic details. Candidates must also upload their NEET PG 2023 scorecard and other required documents.
Who conducts the Chandigarh NEET PG Counselling 2023?
Government Medical College & Hospital, Chandigarh.