List of Dental Colleges in Chandigarh: “Chandigarh” is a city and a union territory in India that serves as the capital of Haryana and Punjab. The city is well famous for its rich culture and favourite tourist spots. Apart from its diversified culture and foods, one may also find many High-Class Institutions like the Post Graduate Institute of Dental Education and Research (PGIMER), Dr Harvansh Singh Judge Institute of Dental Sciences & Hospital, Chandigarh etc. Undoubtedly, the city serves as the Educational Capital of Many North Indian states. This article will let you know about Top Dental Colleges in Chandigarh.
1. Chandigarh NEET 2022 Summary
3. Chandigarh NEET 2022 Counselling Procedure
4. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Government Dental College in Chandigarh
Here is the updated list of Government Dental Colleges in Chandigarh officially made by the Dental Council of India. To know the detailed information about Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Cut-off list, Facilities available, and complete Dental college review in Chandigarh, lick on the college link.
|S. No||Institute Name||Establishment Year||Affiliation||Fee Structure|
|1.||Dr Harvansh Singh Dental College Chandigarh||2006-07||Punjab University||1,44,375/- (Per Annum)|
Before we speak about Best BDS Colleges in Chandigarh, Let us first have some of the major highlights of the course as follows.
|Course Level||Undergraduate (UG)||Postgraduate (PG)|
|Duration||4 Years||3 Years|
|Examination Type||Semester System||Year S|
|Eligibility||10+2 with PCB as the main subjects||BDS from a recognised University|
Chandigarh NEET 2022 Summary
Every year lakhs of aspirants apply for NEET and other Dental Entrance Examination to get selected in some of the Top Dental Colleges in Chandigarh. If you too want to pursue BDS, this article is for you only. We will let you know about Top Government & Private Dental Colleges in Chandigarh throughout this article. Have a look at the paper.
|Admission Process||For UG Courses: NEET UG |
For PG Courses: NEET MDS
|Conducting Authority||Government Medical College & Hospital Chandigarh|
|Counselling Process||For UG Courses: Chandigarh NEET Counselling|
For PG Courses: Chandigarh NEET MDS Counselling
|Chandigarh NEET Cutoff||Click Here|
|Chandigarh NEET Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Chandigarh NEET Merit List||Click Here|
|Chandigarh NEET Fee Structure||Click Here|
|Chandigarh NEET 2022 Counselling Assistance||Enquire Now|
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute need to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants must obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in the NEET 2021 entrance examination to qualify for further admission.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC must obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to the UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
NEET 2022 Expected CutOff
We have mentioned the below table for the expected NEET 2022 cutoff score and percentile for General and SC/ST/OBC Categories.
|Category||NEET 2022 Expected Cut off Score||NEET 2022 Expected Cut off Percentile|
|OBC/ SC/ ST||137-108||40th|
|General – PH||137-122||45th|
|OBC/ SC/ ST- PH||121-108||40th|
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Graphical Representation of NEET 2021 Cutoff
Chandigarh NEET 2022 Counselling
A candidate can visit the Directorate General of Medical Education and Training portal, Chandigarh, to get themselves registered for NEET 2022 Chandigarh State Counselling. Below we have mentioned step by step process of counselling.
- Step I: The candidate must visit the official website.
- Step 2: After opening the official website of MCC and clicking on ‘New Registration.’
- Step 3: The dashboard page of MBBS admissions will open in a new tab, and the candidates must click on ‘Sign Up. Enter the ‘Registered Mobile Number, E-Mail and other details to create a login account on the official website. An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number. Enter the OTP to complete pre-registration, and a login account will be created.
- Step 4: Log on to the MCC website and click on ‘Candidate login.’
- Step 5: Enter your Roll Number and Password.
- Step 6: You will be redirected to a new page where you will have to enter details like Name, Roll No., Registration No., Mother’s Name, Contact No., etc. When you’re done, click on ‘Submit’.
- Step 7: You will be redirected to a new page where you will have to enter details like Name, Roll No; when you’re done, click on ‘Submit’.
- Step 8: After this, you will be shown all your details as per the NTA database. Verify the information and click on ‘Confirm Registration’. A Registration Slip will be generated. Candidates are advised to save this page.
- Step 9: After successful registration, candidates are asked to submit a refundable and non-refundable NEET 2021 counselling fee. The UR Category fee is Rs. 1000 and for SC/ST/OBC/PWD fee is Rs. 500.
- Step 10: Choice Locking facility is available for a specific time period
- Step 11: Release of Seat Allotment Result It is released in the form of a list followed by a seat allotment letter to the selected candidates. Candidates must report to the allotted colleges with the allotment letter and other documents to finish the admission process.
NOTE: To know more information about the Chandigarh NEET Counselling, Click Here.
Chandigarh NEET 2022 Admission Support
|Chhattisgarh NEET 2022 Counselling Assistance||Enquire Now|
|NEET 2022 Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Abroad Starting at 2 Lakh||Enquire Now|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
A. DCI approves only one Government College in Chandigarh.
A. There is a total of 100 seats in between all the 100 Government Dental Colleges of Chandigarh.
A. There are not any Private Dental Colleges in Chandigarh.
A. For information regarding the Fee Structure of Chandigarh Dental Colleges, Click Here.