List of Dental Colleges in Chandigarh: “Chandigarh” is a city and a union territory in India that serves as the capital of Haryana and Punjab. The city is well famous for its rich culture and favourite tourist spots. Apart from its diversified culture and foods, one may also find many High-Class Institutions like the Post Graduate Institute of Dental Education and Research (PGIMER), Dr Harvansh Singh Judge Institute of Dental Sciences & Hospital, Chandigarh etc. Undoubtedly, the city serves as the Educational Capital of Many North Indian states. This article will let you know about Top Dental Colleges in Chandigarh.
1. Chandigarh NEET 2022 Summary
2. Dental Colleges in Chandigarh
4. Chandigarh NEET 2022 Counselling Procedure
5. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Before we speak about Best BDS Colleges in Chandigarh, Let us first have some of the major highlights of the course as follows.
|Course Level||Undergraduate (UG)||Postgraduate (PG)|
|Duration||4 Years||3 Years|
|Examination Type||Semester System||Year S|
|Eligibility||10+2 with PCB as the main subjects||BDS from a recognised University|
Chandigarh NEET 2022 Summary
Every year lakhs of aspirants apply for NEET and other Dental Entrance Examination to get selected in some of the Top Dental Colleges in Chandigarh. If you too want to pursue BDS, this article is for you only. We will let you know about Top Government & Private Dental Colleges in Chandigarh throughout this article. Have a look at the paper.
|Admission Process||For UG Courses: NEET UG |
For PG Courses: NEET MDS
|Conducting Authority||Government Medical College and Hospital Chandigarh|
|Counselling Process||For UG Courses: Chandigarh NEET Counselling|
For PG Courses: Chandigarh NEET MDS Counselling
|Chandigarh NEET Cutoff||Click Here|
|Chandigarh NEET Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Chandigarh NEET 2022 Seat Allotment||Click Here|
|Chandigarh NEET Merit List||Click Here|
|Chandigarh NEET Fee Structure||Click Here|
|Chandigarh NEET 2022 Counselling Assistance||Enquire Now|
Government Dental College in Chandigarh
Here is the updated list of Government Dental Colleges in Chandigarh officially made by the Dental Council of India. To know the detailed information about Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Cut-off list, Facilities available, and complete Dental college review in Chandigarh, click on the college link.
|S. No||Institute Name||Establishment Year||Affiliation||Fee Structure|
|1.||Dr Harvansh Singh Dental College Chandigarh||2006-07||Punjab University||1,44,375/- (Per Annum)|
NEET 2022 Cutoff
National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET 2022) had been conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA). NEET exam is the only gateway for admissions into different medical & dental UG courses offered by various government and private medical colleges. Candidate can submit their NEET Form only through online mode.
- Aspirants must obtain minimum qualifying marks in the NEET 2022 entrance examination to qualify for further admission.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC must obtain marks equivalent to at least the 40th percentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling processes.
- Aspirants in the UR category must score equivalent to at least the 50th percentile.
NEET UG Cutoff 2022 (Announced)
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks||Number of Candidates|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||160|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||56|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||13|
NEET UG Cutoff 2021
|Category||NEET 2021 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks||Number of Candidates|
|UR/EWS||50th percentile||720 – 138||770881|
|OBC||40th Percentile||137 – 108||66907|
|SC||40th Percentile||137 – 108||22384|
|ST||40th Percentile||137 – 108||9310|
|UR / EWS &|
|45th Percentile||137 – 122||132|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||137 – 108||288|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||136 – 108||98|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||135 – 108||21|
Chandigarh NEET 2022 Counselling
A candidate can visit the official Government Medical College and Hospital Chandigarh portal to register for NEET 2022 Chandigarh State Counselling. Let’s talk about the counselling process at Chandigarh medical college. For more information on NEET Counselling statistics, look upto this PDF.
- Candidates must be physically present at the allotted centre for Chandigarh MBBS & BDS counselling 2022.
- Applicants must produce all the documents in original and photocopies before the counselling committee for Chandigarh NEET admission 2022.
- After completing all verification purposes, the seat allotment results will be released by the conducted authority on the official website.
- Candidates will not be allowed for subsequent rounds of Chandigarh MBBS 2022 counselling if the seats are allotted.
- Applicants who have not attended the first round of Chandigarh NEET counselling can participate in the second round.
- The admission will be given based on Chandigarh MBBS merit ranks and its equivalent score.
Chandigarh NEET 2022 Admission Support
|Chhattisgarh NEET 2022 Counselling Assistance||Enquire Now|
|NEET 2022 Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Abroad Starting at 2 Lakh||Enquire Now|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q. How many government and private colleges are approved by Detective Chief Inspector (DCI) in Chandigarh?
Q. What is the total no. of seats offered for Government Dental Colleges in Chandigarh?
A. There is a total of 100 seats in between all the 100 Government Dental Colleges of Chandigarh.
Q. What is the total no. of seats offered for Private Dental Colleges in Chandigarh?
A. There are not any Private Dental Colleges in Chandigarh.
Q. What is the average fee structure for Dental Colleges in Chandigarh?
A. For information regarding the Fee Structure of Chandigarh Dental Colleges, Click Here.