Chandigarh NEET counselling seat matrix 2018 is the number of seats available in various private and state Medical and Dental colleges of the state Chandigarh. The seat matrix of Chandigarh NEET Counselling 2018 will help you to choose the college of your dream. The counselling procedure will be based on one’s NEET Scorecard and will be managed by the Government Medical College and Hospital Chandigarh. Throughout the article, you will get to know about Chandigarh NEET Seat Matrix for MBBS/BDS courses for the academic year 2018-19.
Get Latest Info. About this Story/Article, via SMS & Email.
Chandigarh NEET Seat Matrix for MBBS/BDS.
A candidate can visit the official portal of Government Medical College and Hospital Chandigarh to get themselves registered for NEET 2018 Chandigarh State Counselling. Before we speak the counselling procedure for Chandigarh NEET 2018, Let us first have a look at the Chandigarh NEET 2018 Counselling schedule.
NEET Chandigarh 2018 Counselling Procedure
The entire process of counselling can be best explained by the below-mentioned flowchart.
Counselling Process (AIQ Quota).
Candidate applying for Medical/Dental Colleges in Chandigarh must have to register themselves for the NEET counselling 2018. Counselling of NEET 2018 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock-in the preferences in the online portal.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online on the basis of available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round, will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here it is to be noted that, those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
The counselling registration form will be available from 6 June 2018 to 18 June 2018. The complete counselling schedule is published below.
|Online Prospectus Release||06 Jun 2018|
|Online Application Form Release||06 Jun to 18 Jun 2018|
|Last date of submission of online application form||18 Jun 2018|
|Last date of submission of online application fee||18 Jun 2018 by 06:00 PM|
Venue: Auditorium, ‘O’ Block, (Sarai Building), Govt. Medical College, Sector 32-A, Chandigarh
|For MBBS: 02 Jul 2018
For BDS: 03 Jul 2018
For BHMS: 04 Jul 2018
|Display of lists of Provisional eligible candidates according to their categories||26 Jun 2018|
|Second Counselling Starts From||July 19, 2018|
|Commencement of Session||Aug 01, 2018|
Official Notice Regarding NEET Counselling Schedule
- 10th Certificate.
- 12th Certificate.
- 12th Mark Sheet.
- NEET UG 2018 Admit Card.
- NEET UG 2018 Result/Scorecard.
- Category Certificate (if applicable).
- Domicile Certificate (for Uttarakhand candidate only).
- Certificate of Sub Category, If Applicable.
- ID Proof (Aadhaar Card/Voter card etc)
Chandigarh NEET counselling seat matrix 2018
Let us now discuss the number of seats available in the different state and private Medical and Dental Colleges of Chandigarh.
|Name of the College||Total Seats|
|Government Medical College and Hospital||100|
|Dr Harvansh Singh Judge Institute of Dental Sciences and Hospital||100|
Scoring High in Entrance Exam like NEET will help you to choose some of the Best MBBS/BDS Colleges in Chandigarh. Top Rankers may also avail various Scholarship offered by these colleges. In case of any problems regarding the counselling, you may contact the student grievance cell of Chandigarh NEET 2018.
|Help Line No.|
|Phone No.||0172-2601023, 0172-2601024|
- Top BHMS Colleges in Chandigarh: Edufever College Ranking 2018
- Top BAMS Colleges in Chandigarh: Edufever College Ranking 2018
GOVERNMENT MEDICAL COLLEGE & HOSPITAL
SECTOR 32, CHANDIGARH
PIN 160030, INDIA
Phone No.: 0172-2601023, 0172-2601024
Best of Luck…!!