Arunachal Pradesh NEET 2021 Cutoff: The Arunachal Pradesh NEET 2021 Cutoff will be given by the Directorate of Higher & Technical Education Itanagar after the last round of state counselling. Arunachal Pradesh NEET 2021 cut-off is the minimum qualifying mark the students must attain to get selected and then for the admission procedure. The cut off mentioned below is for various categories. It will be calculated based on various factors – number of appearing candidates, level of difficulty of the exam, the performance of appearing candidates, etc.
- NEET Rank Predictor 2021: NEET UG Rank Calculator Predict My NEET 2021 Rank
- September 19, 2021 Now you can get latest NEET Updates on Telegram Subscribe
- September 14, 2021 Phase 2 Registration Before Results, Application form will be available soon
- September 12, 2021 NEET 2021 Answers Key Released by various Institute Check Here
The selection of the candidates in medical colleges in Arunachal Pradesh is based on the NEET 2021 Scorecard. The merit list is prepared based on NEET-UG 2021 cutoff scores. Candidates who are applying for their respective courses need to clear the NEET 2021 Entrance Exam. The Arunachal Pradesh NEET 2021 Cutoff, after clearing, has to appear in the counselling process to get their Dreamed University.
NEET 2021 Brief Description
Before discussing the complete details about Arunachal Pradesh NEET 2021 Counselling Procedure, let’s briefly describe NEET 2021.
|Name of Examination||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (UG) or |
|Conducted by||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|NEET 2021 Exam Date||12 September 2021 (Announced)|
|NEET 2021 Result||To be Announced Soon|
|MCC AIQ NEET 2021 Counselling Starting Date||To be Announced Soon|
|Arunachal Pradesh NEET 2021 Counselling Starting Date||To be Announced Soon|
|Arunachal Pradesh NEET Counselling Conducting Authority||Directorate of Higher and Technical Education (DME), Arunachal Pradesh|
|No. of Government MBBS Seat Arunachal Pradesh||50|
|Want NEET 2021 Counselling Support?|
|MBBS Abroad at 10 Lakh|
NEET 2021 Cutoff Important Instructions
The Admission Seekers applying for NEET are advised to check these important Instruction Related to NEET 2021 Cutoff.
- The NEET 2021 Cutoff will be based on various parameters like numbers of appearing candidates, total numbers of seats, the difficulty level of the examination, and last year admission record.
- The Cutoff marks will be announced to only those candidates who will qualify for the NEET 2021 examination.
- The Admission Seekers who will secure the highest mark will get the top rank, whereas the candidates with low marks will be allotted the lowest rank.
- The Selection Board of NTA (National Testing Agency) will not announce the Minimum Cutoff Marks for a specified Branch or College.
- The test-taking Agency will announce the opening/first rank and closing/last rank for different Medical Colleges.
- The closing/last rank for a particular college will be based on the total number of seats in a college with the total number of candidates who appeared in NEET 2021 Counselling.
- Admission Seekers are advised to fill their preferences in counselling according to their merit in the entrance examination.
NEET Cutoff 2021 (Expected)
National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET 2021). National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (UG) 2021 (NEET-UG-2021) will be conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA). Candidate can submit their NEET Form only through online mode. NEET exam is the only gateway for admissions into different medical & dental UG courses offered by various government and private medical colleges. National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (UG) 2021 (NEET-UG-2021) will be conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA).
- Aspirants must obtain minimum qualifying marks in NEET 2021 entrance examination to qualify for the further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC must obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling processes.
- Aspirants who belong to the UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile.
|Category||NEET 2021 cutoff|
NEET UG 2020 Cutoff (Released)
Candidates can check the NEET 2020 cutoff, which is released by NTA on the 16th of October:
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Percentile||Cut-off Marks|
|Unreserved (UR)||50th Percentile||720-147|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||40th Percentile||146-113|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||40th Percentile||146-113|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||40th Percentile||146-113|
NEET UG Statistics 2021 for State-wise NEET Registration Number
|State||No. of Candidates|
|Jammu & Kashmir||33357|
NEET Previous Year Cutoff
The NEET Previous Year Cutoff will be based on various parameters like numbers of appearing candidates, total numbers of seats, the difficulty level of the examination, and the last year admission record. Check out the NEET Cutoff.
Arunachal Pradesh AIQ 2019 Cutoff Rank
|Category||Round 1||Round 2|
Arunachal Pradesh State Domicile 2019 Cutoff Rank
|Category||Round 1||Round 2|
NEET-UG Arunachal Pradesh Cutoff
Below we have mentioned the previous year cutoff of TRIHMS Arunachal Pradesh. The candidates can go through the cutoff to know the Cutoff.
TRIHMS Arunachal Pradesh NEET-UG Cutoff 2019
|Category||Qualifying Percentile||Cutoff scores|
Arunachal Pradesh NEET Counselling Statistics
Here we are providing the information’s about Arunachal Pradesh Useful Resources State Counselling Process, Particular state seat matrix, fee structure, Cutoff and more. You can check the complete details below.
|Arunachal Pradesh Medical College||Click here|
|Arunachal Pradesh Medical Colleges Fee Structure||Click Here|
|Arunachal Pradesh Medical Colleges Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Arunachal Pradesh NEET UG Counselling Process||Click Here|
NEET 2021 Admission Support
|Live NEET 2021 Counselling Assistance|
|Talk to NEET Expert Counsellor: Call Now||Call Now +91-9873056333|
|Want to Study MBBS Abroad?|
|Admission 2021 Help Desk|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
A. NEET 2021 qualified aspirants can apply for Arunachal Pradesh MBBS 2021 admission.
A. There are no different qualifying criteria for the students of Arunachal Pradesh. However, students can be available the benefits of the category-wise concessions in NEET 2021 qualifying criteria.
A. Directorate of Higher & Technical Education, Itanagar, Arunachal Pradesh, conducts MBBS/BDS Counselling 2021 online.
Q. No, APDHTE will not accept any other entrance test scores for admission to MBBS/BDS/AYUSH courses. Access to these courses will be based on NEET 2021 marks only.