Top Medical Colleges in Arunachal Pradesh: Arunachal Pradesh is one of the 29 states of India and is the northeastern-most state of the country. The state has an area of 83,743 km2 (32,333 sq mi) with a population of 1,382,611. Arunachal Pradesh has so many educational research institutes that offer high standard educational facilities at bare minimum prices.
- NEET Rank Predictor 2021: NEET UG Rank Calculator Predict My NEET 2021 Rank
- September 19, 2021 Now you can get latest NEET Updates on Telegram Subscribe
- September 14, 2021 Phase 2 Registration Before Results, Application form will be available soon
- September 12, 2021 NEET 2021 Answers Key Released by various Institute Check Here
The state has established one new government medical college this year. These Top Medical Colleges in Arunachal Pradesh is among the Best Medical Colleges in India. In this article, we will learn about all the medical colleges to study the best Medical courses. Let us have a deep look at all Medical Colleges in Arunachal Pradesh.
Arunachal Pradesh NEET 2021 Summary
Here is the updated list of all Medical Colleges in Arunachal Pradesh officially made by the National Medical Commission. To know the detailed info about Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review, click the college link.
|Admission Process||For UG Courses: NEET UG |
For PG Courses: NEET PG
|Conducting Authority||Directorate of Higher & Technical Education, Itanagar, Arunachal Pradesh|
|Average Fee||For Private Colleges: Rs: 30,00,000/-|
For Government Colleges: 43,000/- (Fee Per Year Range)
Note: Fees are subject to change.
|For MBBS Counselling Assistant|
|Counselling Process||For UG Courses: Arunachal Pradesh NEET Counselling|
For PG Courses: Arunachal Pradesh NEET PG Counselling
Medical Colleges in Arunachal Pradesh
Here is the updated list of all Medical Colleges in Arunachal Pradesh officially made by the National Medical Commission. To know the detailed information about Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off list, Facilities available and complete college review, click on the college link.
MBBS Course Overview
Before we discuss Top Medical Colleges in Arunachal Pradesh, let us look at the Course overview to get admission.
|Course Level||Graduate (UG)||Postgraduate|
|Duration||5.5 Years (Including 1-year internship)||3 Years|
|Stream||Medical Sciences||Specialization after MBBS|
|Examination Type||Yearly/Semester||Yearly System|
|Eligibility||10+2 with P.C.B. as main subjects||MBBS from a recognized University|
|Average Starting Salary||INR 3-5 Lacs||INR 3-6 Lac|
|Want NEET 2021 Counselling Support?|
|MBBS Abroad at 10 Lakh|
Government Medical Colleges in Arunachal Pradesh
Here in this section, we are providing detailed information about Top Government medical colleges in Arunachal Pradesh. You can check the complete list mentioned below and if you want to complete details about colleges, click the link.
Tomo Riba Medical Institute is the only distinguished college that provides MBBS Course. It is Popularly Known as TRIHMS Arunachal Pradesh. It was started in 2017, and the academic session began on 1st August 2018. In the academic year, 2018-19,, the Tomo Riba Medical Institute has 50 MBBS seats and a 500 bedded hospital. The Colleges offer medical courses for medical aspirants.
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
PG Course: NEET PG
|College Profile||Click Here|
|Arunachal Pradesh NEET 2021 Counselling||For UG Courses: Arunachal Pradesh NEET Counselling|
For PG Courses: Arunachal Pradesh NEET PG Counselling
|Arunachal Pradesh NEET 2021 Cutoff||Click Here|
|Arunachal Pradesh NEET 2021 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Arunachal Pradesh Medical Colleges Fee||Click Here|
|Arunachal Pradesh NEET 2021 Counselling Assistance|
|MBBS Abroad Starting at 2 Lakh|
Arunachal Pradesh NEET Counselling Process
The counselling will be conducted online, and candidates who wish to participate need to register on the Directorate of Higher & Technical Education official website, Itanagar, Arunachal Pradesh.
- After a few days of the NEET written examination result, counselling has been conducted. The counselling conducted authority has released the state merit list for the selected candidates.
- The counselling conducted authority will be published the vacant seat details on the official website category-wise.
- The seats have been allotted after the verification of the original documents and choice filling procedure.
- Applicants don’t present in counselling per their rank in the merit list; their candidature will be cancelled. The numbers of counselling round will depend upon the availability of seats after every game.
- After the seat allotment, applicants have to report to the allotted college for final admission. Then the applicants also have to pay the admission fee to take admission into MBBS/ BDS.
Arunachal Pradesh NEET 2021 Admission Support
|NEET 2021 Counselling Assistance|
|NEET 2021 Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score|
|MBBS Abroad Starting at 2 Lakh||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
A. There is only one Government college approved by NMC in Arunachal Pradesh.
A. There are is total of 50 seats in only one Government College of Arunachal Pradesh.
A. There are not any kind of Private Colleges in Arunachal Pradesh.
A. For information regarding the Fee Structure of Arunachal Pradesh Medical Colleges, Click Here.