The Arunachal Pradesh NEET state counselling is Organized by the Directorate of Higher & Technical Education, Itanagar, Arunachal Pradesh. The Admission in MBBS/BDS courses is based on NEET Scorecard, and only NEET qualified candidates can apply and participate for NEET Counselling 2021. The scorecard of NEET-UG will be accepted by the various government and private medical and dental institutions of Arunachal Pradesh. Throughout the article, you will learn about Arunachal Pradesh NEET 2021 Counselling procedure, Top Medical/Dental Colleges in Arunachal Pradesh.
NEET 2021 Brief Description
Before discussing the complete details about Arunachal Pradesh NEET 2021 Counselling Procedure, let’s briefly describe NEET 2021.
|Name of Examination||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (UG) or |
|Conducted by||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|NEET 2021 Exam Date||12 September 2021 (Announced)|
|NEET 2021 Result||To be Announced Soon|
|MCC AIQ NEET 2021 Counselling Starting Date||To be Announced Soon|
|Arunachal Pradesh NEET 2021 Counselling Starting Date||To be Announced Soon|
|Arunachal Pradesh NEET Counselling Conducting Authority||Directorate of Higher and Technical Education (DME), Arunachal Pradesh|
|No. of Government MBBS Seat Arunachal Pradesh||50|
|Want NEET 2021 Counselling Support?||Click Here|
|MBBS Abroad at 10 Lakh||Click Here|
Arunachal Pradesh NEET Counselling 2021 Dates
Applicants can check the Arunachal Pradesh NEET Counselling dates related to the Arunachal Pradesh MBBS/BDS 2021 counselling procedure below.
|Online provisional registration||To be released|
|Online verification||To be released|
|Choice filling||To be released|
|Publication of list of registered candidates||To be released|
|The first round of seat allotment||To be released|
|Online reporting||To be released|
|2nd round seat allotment||To be released|
|Online reporting in institutes||To be released|
|Spot round registration||To be released|
|Choice filling||To be released|
|Result of spot counselling||To be released|
|Online/ Physical reporting||To be released|
Arunachal Pradesh NEET Counselling Eligibility
- The applying seekers should have qualified for the NEET Entrance Examination.
- Aspirants must have the domicile of Arunachal Pradesh.
- The applying seekers must have completed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Biotechnology and English are the compulsory subjects with minimum of 50% marks, 40% marks are required for SC/ST category candidates and 45% marks are for Physically Handicap candidates.
- Age Criteria: The candidate should have completed 17 years of age. The candidates born on or after 02-01-2004 are not eligible for admission into MBBS, BDS Courses.
|counselling fee||Rs.1000/- (Excluding GST)|
|Reserved categories||Rs. 2000/-|
Arunachal Pradesh NEET Counselling 2021
The counselling will be conducted online, and candidates who wish to participate need to register on the Directorate of Higher & Technical Education official website, Itanagar, Arunachal Pradesh.
Arunachal Pradesh NEET Counselling Process
- After a few days of the NEET written examination result, counselling has been conducted. The counselling conducted authority has released the state merit list for the selected candidates.
- The counselling conducted authority will be published the vacant seat details on the official website category-wise.
- The seats have been allotted after the verification of the original documents and choice filling procedure.
- Applicants don’t present in counselling per their rank in the merit list; their candidature will be cancelled. The numbers of counselling round will depend upon the availability of seats after every game.
- After the seat allotment, applicants have to report to the allotted college for final admission. Then the applicants also have to pay the admission fee to take admission into MBBS/ BDS.
How to Apply
- Step 1: The candidate must visit the official website.
- Step 2: Click on the “New Registration” Option.
- Step 3 (Personal Information): After the successful registration and activating account, candidates need to fill his/her personal information. Make sure all the information are correct while filling the application form.
- Step 4 (Upload Photo and Signature): After entering the personal information, the candidate should upload his / her passport size photograph of high contrast (Photo must be snapped with a placard containing the candidate’s name and snapping date), and full signature in Hindi and English (Not in capital letter) after duly scanning the same. After uploading the photo and signature, click on the “Save & Continue” button.
- Step 5 (Educational Information): After uploading the scanned photo and signature, the candidate should enter his / her educational information on the computer screen and click on the “Save & Continue” button.
- Step 6 (Payment of Counselling Fee): After filling in all the required details, candidates need to proceed with the Counselling Fee payment. The counselling Fees will not be refunded.
There are the following two modes for payment of the Counselling Fee:
- a. Payment by Bank Challan: If the candidate wants to Pay the Counselling Fee through Bank Challan, he/she should select the offline / NEFT Challan option from Payment mode appearing on the computer screen and download the Challan and get the print and
visiting any Bank up to the scheduled last date, the Counselling Fee may be paid through NEFT mode.
- b. Online Payment: If the candidate wants to pay the Counselling Fee through Online mode, e.g. Credit Card / Debit Card / Net banking, he/she should select an online option from payment mode appearing on the computer screen and “Make the Payment.”
should be made through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net banking. The candidate has to pay a processing charge additional to Counselling Fee for payment through online mode
- c. Counselling Fee: Application & Counseling Fee is Rs. 3540/- (Including GST) plus Bank charges extra for OC/BC categories and Rs.2950/- (Including GST) plus Bank charges extra for SC/ST categories.
Other Nearest states Counselling procedure
|Tamil Nadu NEET UG Counselling||Click here|
|Karnataka NEET UG Counselling||Click here|
|Odisha NEET UG Counselling||Click here|
- 10th Certificate.
- 12th Certificate.
- 12th Mark Sheet.
- NEET UG 2021 Admit Card.
- NEET UG 2021 Result/Scorecard.
- Category Certificate (if applicable).
- Domicile Certificate
- Certificate of Sub Category, If Applicable.
- ID Proof (Aadhaar Card/Voter card etc.)
- Passport size Photograph
- Fee Receipt
Counselling Process (AIQ Quota)
Counselling of NEET 2021 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
1. Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
2. Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock in the preferences in the online portal.
3. Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online based on available vacancies and candidates’ choices.
4. Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
5. New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
6. Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
7. Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
8. Reporting to college (Round 2): Here, it is to be noted that those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
Arunachal Pradesh MBBS Participating Colleges
Candidates applying for various medical and dental colleges affiliated with the state medical university may find their dream college by knowing every tits and bit about it. To know details (Fees, Cut-off, Courses, Affiliation, Ranking etc.) about the participating colleges, click the link below.
Government MBBS Colleges in Arunachal Pradesh
|Name of College||Establishment Year||Affiliated with|
|Tomo Riba Institute of Health & Medical Science, Naharlagun, Arunachal Pradesh||2017||Rajiv Gandhi University, Itanagar|
Seat Allotment Process
The Arunachal Pradesh NEET Counselling will be conducted in two rounds. The seat allotment and mop-up round process will be done separately for each round. The Seat allotment will be completely based on the merit rank and choices entered by candidates.
The Arunachal Pradesh MBBS and BDS 2021 seat allotment result for Round I counselling will be announced tentatively in the second week of September. The seat allotment result will be published online on the official website of the Directorate of Higher & Technical Education, Itanagar, Arunachal Pradesh.
Arunachal Pradesh MBBS Seat Allotment
NOTE: Applying seekers who have been allotted seats in Round I will also opt for up-gradation in Second Round. And in case the candidate gets an upgraded seat in seconds Round, the seat allotted in the First Round will stand cancelled.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2021 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
NEET 2021 Cutoff (Expected)
|Category||NEET 2021 cutoff|
NEET 2020 Cutoff (Released)
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Percentile||Cut-off Marks|
|Unreserved (UR)||50th Percentile||720-147|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||40th Percentile||146-113|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||40th Percentile||146-113|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||40th Percentile||146-113|
Arunachal Pradesh AIQ Cutoff Rank
|Category||Round 1||Round 2|
Arunachal Pradesh State Domicile Cutoff Rank
|Category||Round 1||Round 2|
NOTE: To check the Andhra Pradesh NEET (State) Cutoff for Category & College wise Click Here
Categories in Arunachal Pradesh UG MBBS Counselling
|Other Backward Class||OBC|
|Economically Weaker Sections||EWS|
Here we are providing the information about Arunachal Pradesh Useful Resources State Counselling Process, Particular state Seat Matrix, Fee structure, cutoff and more; You can check the complete information below:
|Arunachal Pradesh Medical Colleges||Click Here|
|Arunachal Pradesh Medical Colleges Fee Structure||Click Here|
|Arunachal Pradesh Medical Colleges Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Arunachal Pradesh Medical Colleges Cutoff||Click Here|
|NEET UG Counselling Procedure||Click Here|
NEET 2021 Admission Support
|Live NEET 2021 Counselling Assistance||Click Here|
|Talk to NEET Expert Counsellor: Call Now||Call Now +91-9873056333|
|Want to Study MBBS Abroad?||Click Here|
|Admission 2021 Help Desk||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
A. Directorate of Higher & Technical Education, Itanagar, Arunachal Pradesh, conducts MBBS/BDS Counselling 2021 online.
A. Arunachal Pradesh NEET 2021 counselling conducted for admission to 50 MBBS seats available. To check the seat matrix of Particular colleges, Click Here
A. Candidates whose names will be included in the state merit list are called for Arunachal Pradesh NEET 2021 counselling.
A. Arunachal Pradesh NEET counselling process is likely to start in the last week of August (tentatively) after the centralised NEET counselling is concluded.
A. Yes. You have to fill an application form for Arunachal Pradesh NEET Counselling, and the online application form is available on the official website of the counselling conducted authority (http://apdhte.nic.in/).
A. No, the application form will be available in online mode only.