According to the latest update Arunachal Pradesh MBBS & BDS counselling conducting authority has released the Spot Round Counseling schedule for the admission academic year 2021-22. The Arunachal Pradesh NEET state counselling is Organized by the Directorate of Higher & Technical Education, Itanagar, Arunachal Pradesh. The Admission in MBBS & BDS courses is based on NEET Scorecard, and only NEET qualified candidates can apply and participate for NEET Counselling 2021. The scorecard of NEET-UG will be accepted by the various government and private medical and dental institutions of Arunachal Pradesh.
NEET 2021 Brief Description
Before discussing the complete details about Arunachal Pradesh NEET 2021 Counselling Procedure, let’s briefly describe NEET 2021.
|Name of Examination||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (UG) or |
|Conducted by||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|NEET 2021 Exam Date||12 September 2021|
|NEET 2021 Result||01 November 2021|
|MCC AIQ NEET 2021 Counselling Starting Date||Starts From 19th January 2022|
|Arunachal Pradesh NEET 2021 Counselling Starting Date||13 November 2021|
|Arunachal Pradesh NEET Counselling Conducting Authority||Directorate of Higher and Technical Education (DME), Arunachal Pradesh|
|No. of Government Seats in Arunachal Pradesh||50|
|Want NEET 2021 Counselling Support?||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Abroad at 10 Lakh||Enquire Now|
Arunachal Pradesh NEET Counselling 2021 Dates (Out)
Applicants can check the Arunachal Pradesh NEET Counselling dates related to the Arunachal Pradesh MBBS/BDS 2021 counselling procedure below.
|On-line Registration for PCB Degree Counseling and uploading of documents andresponse to queries (if any) by candidates.||13-November-2021 to 17-November-2021|
|Online verification of documents||13-November-2021 to 18-November-2021|
|Publication of list of Registered candidates||19-November-2021|
|Filling up of choices & locking by the candidates.||14- November-2021 to 20-November-2021|
|First Round of seat allotment||23- November-2021|
|Online/Physical Reporting in the respective Directorate||Upto 26-November-2021|
|Second Round of seat allotment||29-November-2021|
|Online/Physical Reporting in the respective Directorate||03-December-2021|
|SPOT ROUND (TO BE CONDUCTED IN CASE OF VACANCIES)|
|Registration for Spot Counseling||04-December-2021 to 06-December-2021|
|Conduct of Spot Round Counselling||07-December-2021|
Arunachal Pradesh NEET Counselling Spot Round Dates 2021 (Out)
Here in this section, we provide detailed information about Arunachal Pradesh MBBS & BDS counselling 2021 spot round date; candidates are advised to follow these schedules carefully. The schedule for the remaining activities of the PCB Group Counseling 2021 shall be as follows:
|Event||Spot Round Schedule 2021|
|Withdrawal of seats (against the seats allotted in First & Second Round)||4 December 2021 (upto 3 PM)|
|Online Display of Vacant Seats for Spot Round in the website||4 December 2021 (after 6 PM)|
|Registration/consent for Spot Counseling||05 December to 06 December 2021 (upto 3 PM)|
|Conduct of Spot Round (Physical)||7 December 2021 (10:00 am onwards)|
at the Auditorium of Dera Natung Govt. College, Itanagar
Essential Points to Keep in Mind:
- Spot Round shall be conducted only for the vacant PCB Group Seats (except MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMS).
- Reallocation of MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMS, if any, shall be done at a later stage which shall be notified separately.
- Refund of all Seat acceptance Fees/Security shall be made only after completion of the entire Counseling Process.
- For further details including instructions for withdrawal and participation in the Spot Round please visit the website www.apdhte.nic.in
NOTE: To read the complete instruction & eligibility of Arunachal Pradesh NEET Counselling 2021, visit: apdhte.nic.in
Arunachal Pradesh NEET Counselling Eligibility
The children of Arunachal Pradesh Scheduled Tribe (APST), children of Non-APST employees of the State Government, All India Services (AIS), the Central Government & the Central Public Sector Undertakings serving in Arunachal Pradesh and all the others are residing in Arunachal Pradesh for the last three years or more and who have passed Class XII from any of the schools within Arunachal Pradesh and who have appeared the NEET 2021.
- For admission to MBBS, BHMS, BAMS, BUMS & BDS candidates should have obtained marks above CUTOFF declared along with the result of NEET 2021.
- The minimum academic qualifications to be eligible for counselling and admission in the various courses will be as follows:
- FOR DEGREE COURSES:– Passed Class XII (with at least 40% marks) from a Govt. recognized Board with Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- The age limit for admission in the various courses will be as follows:
- FOR DEGREE COURSES:- Minimum 17 years as of 31-December-2021.
- The age limits for admission will further be governed by the norms of the Medical Council of India and other respective affiliation bodies.
The interested candidates desirous of taking part in the Online Counseling has to pay a one-time Non-refundable registration fee as under:
|Category – I (APST)||Rs. 500/-|
|Category – II (Non-APST)||Rs. 700/-|
Arunachal Pradesh NEET Counselling 2021
The counselling will be conducted online, and candidates who wish to participate need to register on the Directorate of Higher & Technical Education official website, Itanagar, Arunachal Pradesh.
Arunachal Pradesh NEET Counselling Procedure 2021
Counselling Process for PCB Group Seats for the State of Arunachal Pradesh based on Merit In NEET 2021. Through this section, you can get detailed information about the Arunachal Pradesh Counselling process step by guidance. Let’s have a look.
- Visit www.apdhte.nic.in and fill the google form w.e.f. 01-11-2021 to 06-11-2021 to know your inter-se merit position amongst the candidates of Arunachal Pradesh.
- Provisional interse merit position based on the data submitted in the google form, shall be published in the official around 08th November 2021.
- The link for final Online registration and other activities which will be published in the same portal after the receipt of the official NEET 2021 result.
- The Information Brochure for Counseling for PCB Group Courses 2021 shall be published in the website www.apdhte.nic.in. Download and read the same carefully. Note the schedule/important dates of different activities which will be available therein. The schedule will contain the following amongst others:
- Start and last date of registration.
- Publication of final inter-se merit position
- Start and last date of Choice filling
- Date of 1st round of Online Counselling
- Start and end date of reporting at DHTE and Medical Education for nomination.
- Date of 2ndround of Online Counselling
- Start and end date of reporting at DHTE and Medical Education for nomination.
- Register online and upload required documents once the dates are finalised and published. After registration, keep track of your application for any query, if raised, against the information of documents submitted online by logging into the same portal.
- Keep visiting the Website for other information
- Provide your correct and working Mobile No. and e-mail address as all communication shall be made through these electronic means only.
Arunachal Pradesh Registration Procedure 2021
- Step 1: The candidate must visit the official website.
- Step 2: Click on the “New Registration” Option.
- Step 3 (Personal Information): After the successful registration and activating account, candidates need to fill his/her personal information. Make sure all the information are correct while filling the application form.
- Step 4 (Upload Photo and Signature): After entering the personal information, the candidate should upload his / her passport size photograph of high contrast (Photo must be snapped with a placard containing the candidate’s name and snapping date), and full signature in Hindi and English (Not in capital letter) after duly scanning the same. After uploading the photo and signature, click on the “Save & Continue” button.
- Step 5 (Educational Information): After uploading the scanned photo and signature, the candidate should enter his / her educational information on the computer screen and click on the “Save & Continue” button.
- Step 6 (Payment of Counselling Fee): After filling in all the required details, candidates need to proceed with the Counselling Fee payment. The counselling Fees will not be refunded.
There are the following two modes for payment of the Counselling Fee:
- a. Payment by Bank Challan: If the candidate wants to Pay the Counselling Fee through Bank Challan, he/she should select the offline / NEFT Challan option from Payment mode appearing on the computer screen and download the Challan and get the print and
visiting any Bank up to the scheduled last date, the Counselling Fee may be paid through NEFT mode.
- b. Online Payment: If the candidate wants to pay the Counselling Fee through Online mode, e.g. Credit Card / Debit Card / Net banking, he/she should select an online option from payment mode appearing on the computer screen and “Make the Payment.”
should be made through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net banking. The candidate has to pay a processing charge additional to Counselling Fee for payment through online mode
- c. Counselling Fee: Application & Counseling Fee is Rs. 3540/- (Including GST) plus Bank charges extra for OC/BC categories and Rs.2950/- (Including GST) plus Bank charges extra for SC/ST categories. To read the complete detail about Arunachal Pradesh NEET counselling procedure click here
Arunachal Pradesh Seat Reservation Criteria 2021
This section provides detailed information about Arunachal Pradesh NEET Seat Reservation Criteria for the academic year 2021; you can check the APST Candidates & Non-APST candidates reservation percentages. Let’s have a look.
|I||All the APST Candidates||80%|
|II||All the non-APST candidates, which will include:|
a) Children of non-APST state Govt. employees
b) Children of non-APST all India central govt. And public sector undertakings serving in the state.
c) Children of all others non included in the above categories, residing in the state for the last 3 years and should have passed class X/XII or equivalent from any schools within Arunachal Pradesh.
Other Nearest states Counselling procedure
|Tamil Nadu NEET UG Counselling||Click here|
|Karnataka NEET UG Counselling||Click here|
|Odisha NEET UG Counselling||Click here|
Candidates are advised to keep the following documents (in original along with 03 (Three) sets of self-attested photocopies) for submission whenever asked for:
- Class X pass certificate for age verification
- Class XII mark sheet/ pass certificate.
- NEET 2021 Score Card
- PWD certificate (if applicable)
- Security Deposit / Seat acceptance fee receipt.
- School Leaving/ Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- Certificate to ascertain the category of the candidate i.e.
- APST Certificate for Cat.-I
- Employment Certificate from respective employers or Domicile Certificate issued during 2021 by First Class Magistrate during 2021 for Cat.-II.
Arunachal Pradesh MBBS Participating Colleges
Candidates applying for various medical and dental colleges affiliated with the state medical university may find their dream college by knowing every tits and bit about it. To learn details (Fees, Cut-off, Courses, Affiliation, Ranking etc.) about the participating colleges, click the link below.
Government MBBS Colleges in Arunachal Pradesh
|Name of College||Establishment Year||Affiliated with|
|Tomo Riba Institute of Health & Medical Science, Naharlagun, Arunachal Pradesh||2017||Rajiv Gandhi University, Itanagar|
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2021 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
NEET result qualifying percentile & scores
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Arunachal Pradesh AIQ Cutoff Rank
|Category||Round 1||Round 2|
Arunachal Pradesh State Domicile Cutoff Rank
|Category||Round 1||Round 2|
NOTE: To check the Andhra Pradesh NEET (State) Cutoff for Category & College wise Click Here
Here we are providing the information about Arunachal Pradesh Useful Resources State Counselling Process, Particular state Seat Matrix, Fee structure, cutoff and more; You can check the complete information below:
|Arunachal Pradesh Medical Colleges||Click Here|
|Arunachal Pradesh Medical Colleges Fee Structure||Click Here|
|Arunachal Pradesh Medical Colleges Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Arunachal Pradesh NEET Merit List||Click Here|
|Arunachal Pradesh Medical Colleges Cutoff||Click Here|
|NEET UG Counselling Procedure||Click Here|
NEET 2021 Admission Support
|Ayush NEET 2021 Counselling Assistance||Enquire Now|
|Talk to Ayush NEET Expert Counsellor: Call Now||Call Now +91-9873056333|
|Want to Study MBBS Abroad?||Enquire Now|
|Admission 2021 Help Desk||Enquire Now|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
A. Directorate of Higher & Technical Education, Itanagar, Arunachal Pradesh, conducts MBBS/BDS Counselling 2021 online.
A. Arunachal Pradesh NEET 2021 counselling conducted for admission to 50 MBBS seats available. To check the seat matrix of Particular colleges, Click Here
A. Candidates whose names will be included in the state merit list are called for Arunachal Pradesh NEET 2021 counselling.
A. Arunachal Pradesh NEET counselling registration start from 13 November to 17 November 2021.
A. Yes. You have to fill an application form for Arunachal Pradesh MBBS & BDS Counselling, and the online application form is available on the official website of the counselling conducted authority (http://apdhte.nic.in/).
A. No, the application form will be available in online mode only.