Arunachal Pradesh NEET Counselling the Admission to MBBS & BDS courses is based on NEET Scorecard, and only NEET-qualified candidates can apply and participate in NEET Counselling 2023. The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) is the most prominent medical entrance exam in India. Every year, thousands of students appear for this exam to secure a seat in a reputed medical college. In Arunachal Pradesh, the NEET UG Counselling 2023 will be conducted for the students who have qualified for the NEET 2023 exam. This article will provide all the information about the Arunachal Pradesh NEET UG Counselling 2023.
Before discussing the details of the Arunachal Pradesh NEET Counselling Procedure, let’s briefly describe NEET 2023.
|Name of Examination||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (UG) or |
|Conducted by||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|NEET Exam Date||7 May 2023|
|NEET Result||To be announced|
|MCC AIQ NEET 2023 Counselling Starting Date||To be announced|
|Arunachal Pradesh NEET Counselling Starting Date||To be announced|
|Arunachal Pradesh NEET Counselling Conducting Authority||Directorate of Higher and Technical Education (DME), Arunachal Pradesh|
|No. of Government Seats in Arunachal Pradesh||50|
|No. of BDS Government Seats in Arunachal Pradesh||178|
|Want NEET 2023 Counselling Support?||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Abroad at 10 Lakh||Enquire Now|
Arunachal Pradesh NEET UG Counselling Dates 2023
In this section, the candidate will get all the important dates regarding the Arunachal Pradesh NEET UG Counselling 2023. Therefore, all the candidates are requested to check the below.
|Notification release date||To be announced|
|Online application form submission date||To be announced|
|Registration and uploading documents for verification||To be announced|
|Publication of list of eligible registered candidates||To be announced|
|Choice filling and locking||To be announced|
|First-round seat allotment list||To be announced|
|Reporting at the college||To be announced|
|Spot on the round result||To be announced|
|Reporting at the allotted colleges||To be announced|
|Withdrawal of seat||To be announced|
|Spot round||To be announced|
|Spot on round result||To be announced|
|Reporting||To be announced|
Eligibility Criteria 2023
Candidates must fulfil the following eligibility criteria to be eligible for Arunachal Pradesh MBBS admission. It must be noted that ineligible candidates will not be considered for admission to Arunachal Pradesh NEET 2023.
Get Latest Updated Entrance, Counselling Notice, Cutoff, Seats, Merit List etc.
- Get Latest NEET 2023 News by NTA via Edufever News
- Get Latest NEET UG & State Wise Counselling News via Edufever News
- Get Latest NEET PG & State Wise Counselling News via Edufever News
- Age: The age criteria for Arunachal Pradesh MBBS 2023 admission is a minimum of 17 years as of December 31, 2023.
- Academic qualification: To apply for Arunachal Pradesh MBBS admission 2023, applicants must pass class 12 with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as core subjects.
- Domicile: Only Arunachal Pradesh domicile candidates are eligible to apply for Arunachal Pradesh NEET admission. The following factors will determine the domicile eligibility.
- Candidates who have been residing in Arunachal Pradesh for the past three years and have studied class 12 from a school situated in the state are eligible.
- Children of Arunachal Pradesh Scheduled Tribe (APST), Non-APST employees of the State/Central Government/PSUs serving in Arunachal Pradesh are eligible.
- NEET 2023: Only candidates who qualify for the NEET exam 2023 by securing the required minimum cutoff will be eligible for Arunachal Pradesh MBBS admission 2023. Check the category-wise NEET-UG cutoff below.
Counselling Registration Fee
Interested candidates desirous of taking part in the Online Counseling have to pay a one-time Non-refundable registration fee as under:
|Category – I (APST)||Rs. 500/-|
|Category – II (Non-APST)||Rs. 700/-|
Payment of Security Deposit
To avoid unnecessary blockages of seats till the last date of admission by some of the candidates, thereby causing loss of seats, a security deposit as detailed shall be levied:
|Course||Security Deposit (in Rs)|
|MBBS, BDS, BHMS/BAMS/BUMS/BVSC||5000|
|B.Sc. (Nursing / MLT / RIT / OOT / Agri / Horti / Fisheries / Sericulture / Forestry / Nutrition & Dietetics /Community Science), BASLP and Others||3000|
Arunachal Pradesh NEET Counselling 2023
The counselling will be conducted online, and candidates who wish to participate must register on the Directorate of Higher & Technical Education’s official website, Itanagar, Arunachal Pradesh. For more information on NEET Counselling statistics, look up this PDF.
Arunachal Pradesh NEET Counselling Procedure 2023
Counselling Process for PCB Group Seats for Arunachal Pradesh based on Merit In NEET 2023. This section lets you get detailed information about the Arunachal Pradesh Counselling process step-by-step. Let’s have a look.
- Visit www.apdhte.nic.in and fill out the Google form to know your inter-se merit position amongst the candidates of Arunachal Pradesh.
- A temporary interest merit position based on the data submitted in the Google form shall be published in the official around 2023.
- The final online registration link and other activities will be published in the same portal after receiving the official NEET 2023 result.
- The Information Brochure for Counseling for PCB Group Courses 2023 shall be published on www.apdhte.nic.in. Download and read the same carefully. Note the schedule/important dates of different activities available therein. The program will contain the following, amongst others:
- Start and last date of registration.
- Publication of final inter-se merit position
- Start and last date of Choice filling
- Date of 1st round of Online Counselling
- Start and end date of reporting at DHTE and Medical Education for nomination.
- Date of 2ndround of Online Counselling
- Start and end date of reporting at DHTE and Medical Education for nomination.
- Register online and upload the required documents once the dates are finalised and published. After registration, keep track of your application for any query raised against the information of documents submitted online by logging into the same portal.
- Keep visiting the Website for other information.
- Provide your correct and working Mobile No. And e-mail address, as all communication, shall be made through these electronic means only.
Candidates are advised to keep the following documents (in original along with 03 (Three) sets of self-attested photocopies) for submission whenever asked for:
- Class X pass certificate for age verification
- Class XII mark sheet/ pass certificate.
- NEET 2023 ScoreCard
- PWD certificate (if applicable)
- Security Deposit / Seat acceptance fee receipt.
- School Leaving/ Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- Certificate to ascertain the category of the candidate i.e.
- APST Certificate for Cat.-I
- Employment Certificate from respective employers or Domicile Certificate issued during 2023 by First Class Magistrate during 2023 for Cat.-II.
NEET 2023 Cutoff (Expected)
The expected cutoff marks for NEET 2023 will depend on the various factors that affect the exam.
|Category||NEET 2023 cutoff|
NEET UG Cutoff 2022
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks||Number of Candidates|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||160|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||56|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||13|
Arunachal Pradesh NEET UG 2022 Allotment List (Out)
The update has released the Arunachal Pradesh NEET UG 1st and 2nd Round Seat Allotment List categories. We have mentioned the below in PDF; you can get information about the Arunachal Pradesh NEET Allotment Lists 2022
|Arunachal Pradesh NEET UG 1st Round Seat Allotment List category-I||Click Here|
|Arunachal Pradesh NEET UG 1st Round Seat Allotment List category-II||Click Here|
|Arunachal Pradesh NEET UG 2nd Round Seat Allotment List category-I||Click Here|
|Arunachal Pradesh Category-1 all Round-2nd AUnallotted||Click Here|
|Arunachal Pradesh NEET UG Registered Candidates Category -I List||Click Here|
|Arunachal Pradesh NEET UG Registered Candidates Category -II List||Click Here|
|Arunachal Pradesh NEET UG Registered Candidates Rejected List||Click Here|
Other Nearest state’s Counselling procedure
|Tamil Nadu NEET UG Counselling||Click here|
|Karnataka NEET UG Counselling||Click here|
|Odisha NEET UG Counselling||Click here|
Here we are providing information about Arunachal Pradesh Useful Resources, State Counselling Process, Particular state Seat Matrix, Fee structure, cutoff and more; You can check the complete statement below:
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Who is the counselling conducted by authorities of Arunachal Pradesh NEET Counselling 2023?
Directorate of Higher & Technical Education, Itanagar, Arunachal Pradesh, conducts MBBS/BDS Counselling 2023 online.
Who will be called for Arunachal Pradesh NEET 2023 counselling?
Candidates whose names will be included in the state merit list are called for Arunachal Pradesh NEET 2023 counselling.
When is Arunachal Pradesh MBBS & BDS counselling start?
Arunachal Pradesh NEET counselling registration starts on 16 September 2023.
Do I have to fill out an application form for Arunachal Pradesh NEET 2023 Counselling?
Yes. You must complete an application form for Arunachal Pradesh MBBS & BDS Counselling. The online application form is available on the official website of the counselling conducted authority (http://apdhte.nic.in/).
Can I complete the offline Arunachal Pradesh MBBS & BDS Counselling application form?
No, the application form will be available online mode only.