apdhte.nic.in 2023: Directorate of Higher and Technical Education (DME), Arunachal Pradesh, conducts the apdhte NEET Counselling admissions for MBBS/BDS/BAMS. The authority conducts counselling for 85% of quota seats in MBBS/BDS & BHMS colleges. Students must apply for counselling to get admission to various government and private medical, Ayush & dental colleges and universities.
Throughout this article, we will provide detailed information about apdhte. nic.in NEET Counselling Updates like the Number of participating colleges, Official Websites, apdhte NEET Counselling, Structure, apdhte Latest Notifications, apdhte Admission MBBS, BAMS, and BDS & More!
apdhte.nic.in NEET 2023 Summary
Before discussing the complete details about the apdhte NEET counselling summary, let’s look.
|Counselling Conducted authority||Directorate of Higher and Technical Education (DME), Arunachal Pradesh|
|Courses||MBBS, BDS, BAMS|
|NEET Exam Date 2023||7 May 2023 (Concluded)|
|NEET 2023 Result||To be announced|
|No Govt Medical Seats||50|
|No Private Medical Seats||00|
|No Govt Dental Seats||178|
|No Private Dental Seats||00|
|No of Govt BAMS Seats||00|
|No Private BAMS Seats||00|
|No of Govt BHMS Seats||00|
|No Private BHMS Seats||50|
|Paid Arunachal Pradesh NEET 2023 Counselling Support||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Abroad at 10 Lakh||Enquire Now|
Arunachal Pradesh NEET UG 2023 Counselling (Latest Update)
Here in this section, we provide detailed information about Arunachal Pradesh Instructions for Withdrawal of PCB Group Seats. Candidates are advised to check the complete instruction carefully.
- Candidates, who have been allotted and accepted a seat during the first round or from the second round, can withdraw the seat within the stipulated time if they want through the online portal. Such candidates will have door waive their CONSENT in the portal to be eligible for participation in the Spot Round.
- Those candidates who have a confirmed seat allotted and have not withdrawn their seat will not be allowed to participate in the spot round.
- Once the currently allotted seat is withdrawn, the claim of the candidate on t, the withdrawn seat will be lost, and the seat will be available for the SPOT round. Withdrawal of a seat does not guarantee the allotment of any seat in the Spot round.
Spot Round Counselling 2023 Eligibility Criteria
This section provides detailed information about the Arunachal Pradesh Eligibility Criteria of PCB Group Seats. Candidates are advised to check the complete eligibility criteria carefully.
|The following candidates will be eligible for participation in the Spot round||1) Candidates who have opted for the Floating option in the 2nd round.|
2) Candidates who have withdrawn their allotted seat within the stipulated time.
3) Candidatseatsave has not been allotted any seat up to the second round.
4) Fresh candidates who could not register before the first round can participate in the spot round.
5) Such candidates must register online, pay the required registration fees, and submit the required documents.
|Newly registered candidates’ criteria||Candidates who have been admission to an Institution against an allotted seat will not be permitted to join the Spot round.|
|Seat Acceptance Fees Criteria||Candidates who have been allotted a seat in the 1st and or 2nd round and haven’t paid Seat Acceptance Fees shall be allowed to participate in the Spot Round only if they come with a Demand Draft of Rs. 3000/- (Rupees Three Thousand) only drawn in favour of the “Member Secretary, APSCTE” payable at Bank of Baroda as Seat Acceptance Fees/ Security Deposit.|
|Institution against Criteria||Candidates who have taken admission to an Institution against an allotted seat will not be permitted to join the Spot round.|
Instructions for conduct of spot round counselling for PCB group seats:
- The Directorate shall display the position of vacant seats for SPOT round counselling on its official website based on merit amongst the candidates registered/ eligible for the SPOT round.
NB – Refund of seat acceptance fees shall be made only after completing the entire counselling process
Counselling Process for PCB Group Seats for Arunachal Pradesh based on Merit In NEET. This section lets you get detailed information about the Arunachastep-by-stapling process step-by-step. Let’s have a look.
- Visit www.apdhte.nic.in and fill out the Google form soon to know your inter-se merit position amongst the candidates of Arunachal Pradesh.
- A temporary interest merit position based on the data submitted in the Google form shall be published in the official around.
- The link for final Online registration and other activities will be published in the same portal after receiving the official NEET result.
- The Information Brochure for Counseling for PCB Group Courses shall be published on www.apdhte.nic.in. Download and read the same carefully. Note the schedule/important dates of different activities available therein. The program will contain the following, amongst others:
- Start and last date of registration.
- Publication of final inter-se merit position
- Start and last date of Choice filling
- Date of 1st round of Online Counselling
- Start and end date of reporting at DHTE and Medical Education for nomination.
- Date of 2ndround of Online Counselling
- Start and end date of reporting at DHTE and Medical Education for nomination.
- Register online and upload required documents once the dates are finalised and published. After registration, keep track of your application for any query if raised against the information of documents submitted online by logging into the same portal.
- Keep visiting the Website for other information.
- Provide your correct and working Mobile No. and e-mail address as all communication shall be made through these electronic means only.
Arunachal Pradesh Registration Procedure 2023
Step 1: Registration and Choice filling steps:
- All eligible candidates will register Online on www.apdhte.nic.in as per the schedule.
- During online registration, candidates must provide/verify information viz. name, Gender, Age, State of Domicile, Category, PwD Status, marks of Class XII or equivalent examination etc.
- The candidates will also have to upload relevant documents viz, Category Certificate, Class X certificate, Class XII mark sheet, NEET 2023 Rank Card, Photograph, PWD certificate, etc.
- After official verification of the aforementioned uploaded documents, all eligible candidates will be able to fill, change, reorder and delete their choices of courses/institutes as per their preference. Once locked, candidates will not be able to unlock or change their options.
- The filling of choices will be allowed only once during the scheduled period. Therefore, candidates are advised to fill their options in this period without fail to be considered for seat allotment in both rounds.
- Candidates can fill in as many choices as they desire.
- If a candidate fails to lock their choices by the stipulated time explicitly, their last saved preferences will be automatically closed after this deadline. Candidates are therefore strongly advised to lock their choices themselves. Candidates must take printouts of their locked options for future references.
- A registered candidate, who has not filled any choice and has failed to save them even once during the choice filling, will not be considered for seat allotment and admission in the second round.
- If the information submitted by any candidate is found to be fraudulent, incorrect or untrue, the seat allotted (if any) is liable to be cancelled. Moreover, such candidates will no longer be considered eligible for admission and responsible for legal action.
Step 2: Seat Allotment and reporting to the Directorate / Institutes for Round 1.
- The first round of seat allotment will be displayed on www.apdhte.nic.in.
- Seats will be allotted to the candidates in order of the choices they have filled during online choice filling, based on their merit as per NEET 2023 and availability of seats in their respective categories/Institutes/courses.
- Candidates, after the declaration of the result of 1st round of counselling, will have the following options under Submit Willingness tab after logging into their account:
- Floating Option: This option is chosen if the candidate is not interested in the seat allotted in the current round and wants to be considered for all of their higher preference choices during the subsequent round (second round) seat allotment.
- Freezing Option: This option will be chosen if the candidate is satisfied with the seat allotment and wants to accept the institute and course allotted to them.
Candidates choosing the Freezing option will have to pay the relevant Security deposit/seat acceptance fee Online from the option “Pay Fee” available in the dashboard. The Security deposit/seat acceptance fee shall be refunded on submission of admission receipt within one month from the date of admission in the allotted Institute to this Directorate, or else the amount will be forfeited.
All the candidates who get an allotment for medical-related courses like MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BUMS, BHMS, B.Sc (RIT/OOT/MLT/Nursing), B. Pharma and opt for Freezing Option, and pay the Security deposit/seat acceptance fee as detailed above, will report to the Directorate of Medical Education, Research and Training, A Sector, Naharlagan within the stipulated date, along with all relevant documents.
- Candidates allotted non-medical courses like B.V. Sc & AH, B.Sc (Agri/Hort/Forestry/ Fishery/ Community Sc /Nutrition & Dietetics/Seri) and opted for Freezing Option, and paid the Security deposit/seat acceptance fee as detailed above, will report to the Directorate of Higher and Technical Education, ESS Sector, Itanagar within the stipulated date, along with all relevant documents.
Suppose the candidates fail to Freeze the seat, pay the Security deposit/seat acceptance fee, or report to the respective Directorate within the stipulated date. In that case, their seat allotment shall stand cancelled, and they will not be considered for seat allotment during the second round.
Candidates who opt for the Floating Option in the first round will only be considered for seat allotment in the second round.
- Candidates who have neither opted for the Floating / Freezing option shall be treated as uninterested, and such candidates will not be allowed in the 2nd round. However, they may participate in the Spot round if held.
- Candidates are, therefore, advised to at least choose the FLOATING OPTION if they are interested in being considered in the 2nd round.
- Floating Option candidates, who are allotted other seats against their higher preference choices during the second round, will forfeit their claim on seats allotted to them in the first round. The allotment of the first round shall automatically stand cancelled.
- Candidates who have opted for Freezing Option will have to download the A Provisional Allotment Letter prin and report to the respective Directorates.
After completing round 1 counselling, the authority will start seat Allotment and report to the Directorate / Institutes for Round 2, the same as round 1.
Step 3: Surrender / Withdrawal of Seats:
- Candidates who have been issued provisional admission/nomination letter during the 1st or 2nd round but had not taken admission in the allotted institution and want to withdraw the seat can do the same ONLINE within the stipulated schedule. Such candidates can participate in the Spot round if they so desire.
- Candidates admitted to the allotted Institution will not be allowed to withdraw or surrender the seat.
Step 4- Spot Round:
- A Spot round may be conducted after the second round to fill the remaining vacant seats, if any.
- The following candidates will be eligible for participation in the Spot round:
- Candidates who have opted for the Floating option in the 2nd round.
- Candidates who have withdrawn their allotted seat within the stipulated time.
- Candidates who have not been allotted any seat up to the second round.
- Fresh candidates who could not register before the first round can participate in the spot round. Such candidates have to register online and pay the required registration fees.
- However, those candidates who have a confirmed seat allotted and have not withdrawn their seat cannot participate in the spot round. Candidates who have taken admission to an Institution against an assigned seat will not be permitted to join the Spot round.
Step 5- Reporting at Allotted Institute:
- Candidates, who opt for Freezing Option, should report to the respective Directorates, collect the Provisional Admission / Nomination letter and report to the allotted institution for admission as per its admission schedule.
- Allotment to candidates who have been offered seats but do not report at the allotted Institute within the scheduled period shall stand cancelled.
Arunachal Pradesh Payment of Security Deposit
To avoid unnecessary blockages of seats until the last date of admission by some candidates, thereby causing loss of chairs, a security deposit, as detailed, may be levied before issuing the nomination letter.
|MBBS, BDS, BHMS/BAMS/BUMS/BVSC||Rs. 5000|
|B.Sc. (Nursing / MLT / RIT / OOT / Agri / Horti / Fisheries / Sericulture / Forestry / Nutrition & Dietetics /Community Science), BASLP and Others||Rs. 3000|
The amount shall be forfeited if the candidate does not take admission within the due date of entry. However, the amount shall be refunded if the candidate accesses the Institution and submits proof.
Categories of Arunachal Pradesh Candidates
On fulfilling the eligibility as mentioned above, the candidates shall be placed in the following two categories depending on the criteria mentioned against each:
|CATEGORY-I (APST)||All the APST candidates who also include children of AIS/Central Govt./State Govt. employees belonging to APST|
|CATEGORY-II (Non-APST)||Children of Non-APST State Government employees.|
Children of employees of All India Services/ Central Government organizations & Central Public Sector Undertakings serving within the territory of Arunachal Pradesh.
All others, not included in any of the above categories with the condition that the candidate should have passed Class XII or equivalent from any of the schools within Arunachal Pradesh and their parent(s) should have been residing in Arunachal Pradesh for at least the last 3(three) years. Both the criteria should be fulfilled.
apdhte NEET Seat Reservation Criteria 2023
Here in this section, we provide detailed information about apdhte.nic.in NEET Seat Reservation Criteria for the academic year 2023, you can check the APST Candidate’s & Non-APST candidate’s reservation percentages. Let’s have a look.
|I||All the APST Candidates||80%|
|II||All the non-APST candidates, which will include:|
a) Children of non-APST state Govt. employees
b) Children of non-APST all India central govt. And public sector undertakings serving in the state.
c) Children of all others non-included in the above categories, residing in the state for the last three years, should have passed class X/XII or equivalent from any schools within Arunachal Pradesh.
apdhte NEET Counselling Seat Matrix
Here in this section, we provide detailed information about apdhte.nic.in NEET Counselling Seat Matrix for the academic year, you can check the MBBS, BDS, BAMS seat matrix position, college-wise number of seats etc. Let’s look at the status of seats and their quantity Received / Confirmed / yet to be received.
|Course||State||Institute Name||Seat Allotted||Category -1||Category -1 PWD||Category – 2||Category -2 PWD|
|MBBS||Arunachal Pradesh||Tomo Riba Institute of Health and Medical Sciences, Naharlagun||40||31||1||8||0|
|MBBS||Manipur||Regional Institute of Medical Sciences, Imphal||7||7||0||0||0|
|MBBS||Tripura||Agartala Govt Medical College, Agartala||2||2||0||0||0|
|MBBS||Meghalaya||North East Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences, Shillong||4||4||0||0||0|
|BDS||Manipur||Regional Institute of Medical Sciences, Imphal||4||4||0||0||0|
|BDS||Assam||Regional Dental College, Guwahati||3||3||0||0||0|
|BHMS||Assam||Dr J.K. Saikia Homeopathic Medical College, Jorhat||2||2||0||0||0|
|BAMS||Assam||Government Ayurveda Medical College, Guwahati||1||1||0||0||0|
|BAMS||Maharashtra||Govt Ayurveda College, Nagpur||1||1||0||0||0|
|BAMS||Maharashtra||R.A. Poddar Ayurveda Medical College, Mumbai||1||1||0||0||0|
|Bachelor of Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology (BASLP)||Manipur||Regional Institute of Medical Sciences, Imphal||1||1||0||0||0|
|B. Sc. (Community Science)||Meghalaya||College of Home Science, Sangsanggre, PO/PS- Dobasipara, Tura, West Garo Hills, Meghalaya under Central Agricultural University||5||5||0||0||0|
|B. Sc. (Forestry)||Himachal Pradesh||Dr Y. S. Parmar University of Horticulture and Forestry, Nauni, Solan, Himachal Pradesh under North Eastern Council Secretariat, Shillong||1||1||0||0||0|
|B. Sc. (Horticulture)||Himachal Pradesh||Dr Y. S. Parmar University, College of Horticulture and CEHRE, Mandi, Himachal Pradesh under North Eastern Council Secretariat, Shillong||1||1||0||0||0|
|B. Sc. (Forestry)||Arunachal Pradesh||College of Horticulture & Forestry, Pasighat – 791102, Arunachal Pradesh, under Central Agricultural University, Imphal||4||4||0||0||0|
|B. Sc. (Horticulture)||Arunachal Pradesh||College of Horticulture & Forestry, Pasighat – 791102, Arunachal Pradesh under Central Agriculture University, Imphal||7||7||0||0||0|
|B. Sc. (Horticulture)||Mizoram||College of Horticulture, Thenzawl, Mizoram under Central Agriculture University, Imphal||3||3||0||0||0|
|B. Sc. (Horticulture)||Sikkim||College of Horticulture, Bermiok, Sikkim under Central Agricultural University, Imphal||2||2||0||0||0|
apdhte.nic.in MBBS Participating Colleges
Candidates applying for various medical and dental colleges affiliated with the state medical university may find their dream college by knowing every tits and bit about it. To learn details (Fees, Cut-off, Courses, Affiliation, Ranking etc.) about the participating colleges, click the link below.
Government MBBS Colleges in Arunachal Pradesh
|Name of College||Establishment Year||Affiliated with|
|Tomo Riba Institute of Health & Medical Science, Naharlagun, Arunachal Pradesh||2017||Rajiv Gandhi University, Itanagar|
NEET 2023 Admission Support
|LIVE NEET 2023 Counselling Assistance||Enquire Now|
|Talk to NEET Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Want to Study MBBS Abroad?||Enquire Now|
|Admission 2023 Help Desk||Enquire Now|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is apdhte.nic.in?
apdhte.nic.in is the official website of the Arunachal Pradesh Directorate of Higher and Technical Education (APDHTE).
What is the purpose of apdhte.nic.in?
The website serves as a platform to provide information and resources related to higher and technical education in Arunachal Pradesh.
Can I find information about admission procedures on apdhte.nic.in?
Yes, apdhte.nic.in provides information about admission procedures, eligibility criteria, and important dates for various courses offered by APDHTE.
Can I download application forms from apdhte.nic.in?
Yes, apdhte.nic.in offers downloadable application forms for different courses and programs offered by APDHTE.
Are there any scholarships or financial aid opportunities listed on the website?
Yes, apdhte.nic.in provides information about scholarships, grants, and financial aid schemes available to students pursuing higher education in Arunachal Pradesh.
Is there a provision to contact APDHTE through apdhte.nic.in?
Yes, apdhte.nic.in provides contact information for APDHTE, including phone numbers and email addresses, allowing users to get in touch with the authorities.
Can I find information about faculty members and staff on the website?
apdhte.nic.in may provide details about the faculty members, administrative staff, and their qualifications working at various educational institutions under APDHTE.