apdhte.nic.in: Directorate of Higher and Technical Education (DME), Arunachal Pradesh conducts the apdhte NEET Counselling admissions for MBBS/BDS/BAMS 2021. The authority conducts the counselling for 85% of quota seats in MBBS/BDS & BAMS colleges. Students must apply for counselling to get admission to various government and private medical, Ayush & dental colleges and universities.
Throughout this article, we will provide detailed information about apdhte.nic.in NEET Counselling Updates like the Number of participating colleges, Official Websites, apdhte NEET Counselling 2021, Structure, apdhte Latest Notifications 2021, apdhte Admission MBBS, BAMS, and BDS & More!
Latest Update: The directorate of Higher & Technical Education released the Arunachal Pradesh PCB course Spot Round Seat Allotment. To check the spot round allotment click here.
apdhte.nic.in NEET 2021 Summary
Before discussing the complete details about the apdhte NEET counselling summary, let’s look.
|Counselling Conducted authority||Directorate of Higher and Technical Education (DME), Arunachal Pradesh|
|Courses||MBBS, BDS, BAMS|
|Government MBBS Seats||50|
Spot Round Counselling 2021 Instructions
Here in this section, we provide detailed information about Arunachal Pradesh Instructions for Withdrawal of PCB Group Seats. Candidates are advised to check the complete instruction carefully.
- Candidates, who have been allotted and accepted a seat during the first round or from the second round, can withdraw the seat within the stipulated time if they want so, through the online portal. Such candidates will have to give their CONSENT in the portal to be eligible for participation in the Spot Round.
- Those candidates who have a confirmed seat allotted and have not withdrawn their seat, will not be allowed to participate in the spot round.
- Once the currently allotted seat is withdrawn, the claim of the candidate on the withdrawn seat will be lost and the seat will be available for the SPOT round. Withdrawal of seat does not guarantee the allotment of any seat in the Spot round.
Spot Round Counselling 2021 Eligibility Criteria
This section provides detailed information about the Arunachal Pradesh Eligibility Criteria of PCB Group Seats. Candidates are advised to check the complete eligibility criteria carefully.
|The following candidates will be eligible for participation in the Spot round||1) Candidates who have opted for the Floating option in the 2nd round.|
2) Candidates who have withdrawn their allotted seat within the stipulated time.
3) Candidates who have not been allotted any seat up to the second round.
4) Fresh candidates who could not register before the first round can participate in the spot round.
5) Such candidates must register online, pay the required registration fees, and submit required documents.
|Newly registered candidates criteria||Newly registered candidates should come with a Demand Draft of Rs. 3000/- (Rupees Three thousand) only drawn in favour of the “Member Secretary, APSCTE” payable at Bank of Baroda as Seat Acceptance Fees / Security Deposit. If a seat is allotted to the candidate, the Draft has to be deposited on the spot.|
|Seat Acceptance Fees Criteria||Candidates who have been allotted a seat in the 1st and or 2nd round and haven’t paid Seat Acceptance Fees shall be allowed to participate in the Spot Round only if they come with a Demand Draft of Rs. 3000/- (Rupees Three Thousand) only drawn in favour of the “Member Secretary, APSCTE” payable at Bank of Baroda as Seat Acceptance Fees/ Security Deposit.|
|Institution against Criteria||Candidates who have taken admission in an Institution against an allotted seat will not be permitted to join the Spot round.|
Instructions for conduct of spot round counselling for PCB group seats:
- The Directorate shall display the position of vacant seats for SPOT round counselling on its official website.
- The allotment shall be made on the basis of merit amongst the candidates registered/ eligible for the SPOT round.
NB – Refund of seat acceptance fees shall be made only after completing the entire counselling process.
apdhte.nic.in NEET 2021 Counselling Google Form
The counselling will be conducted online, and candidates who wish to participate need to register on the apdhte.nic.in Itanagar, Arunachal Pradesh.
Counselling Process for PCB Group Seats for the State of Arunachal Pradesh based on Merit In NEET 2021. Through this section, you can get detailed information about the Arunachal Pradesh Counselling process step by guidance. Let’s have a look.
- Visit www.apdhte.nic.in and fill the google form w.e.f. 01-11-2021 to 06-11-2021 to know your inter-se merit position amongst the candidates of Arunachal Pradesh.
- Provisional interse merit position based on the data submitted in the google form, shall be published in the official around 08th November 2021.
- The link for final Online registration and other activities which will be published in the same portal after the receipt of the official NEET 2021 result.
- The Information Brochure for Counseling for PCB Group Courses 2021 shall be published in the website www.apdhte.nic.in. Download and read the same carefully. Note the schedule/important dates of different activities which will be available therein. The schedule will contain the following amongst others:
- Start and last date of registration.
- Publication of final inter-se merit position
- Start and last date of Choice filling
- Date of 1st round of Online Counselling
- Start and end date of reporting at DHTE and Medical Education for nomination.
- Date of 2ndround of Online Counselling
- Start and end date of reporting at DHTE and Medical Education for nomination.
- Register online and upload required documents once the dates are finalised and published. After registration, keep track of your application for any query, if raised, against the information of documents submitted online by logging into the same portal.
- Keep visiting the Website for other information
- Provide your correct and working Mobile No. and e-mail address as all communication shall be made through these electronic means only.
Arunachal Pradesh Registration Procedure 2021
Step 1: Registration and Choice filling steps:
- All eligible candidates will register Online on www.apdhte.nic.in as per the schedule.
- During online registration, candidates are required to provide/verify information viz. name, Gender, Age, State of Domicile, Category, PwD Status, marks of Class XII or equivalent examination etc.
- The candidates will also have to upload relevant documents viz, Category Certificate, Class X certificate, Class XII mark sheet, NEET 2021 Rank Card, Photograph, PWD certificate, etc.
- After official verification of the aforementioned uploaded documents, all eligible candidates will be able to fill, change, reorder and delete their choices of courses/institutes as per their preference. Once locked, candidates will not be able to unlock or change their choices.
- Filling of choices will be allowed only once during the scheduled period. Therefore, candidates are advised to fill their choices in this period without fail to be considered for seat allotment in both rounds.
- Candidates can fill in as many choices as they desire.
- If a candidate fails to explicitly lock his/her choices by the stipulated time, his/her last saved choices will be automatically locked after this deadline. Candidates are therefore strongly advised to lock their choices themselves. Candidates must take printouts of their locked choices for future references.
- A registered candidate, who has not filled any choice and/or has failed to save them even once during the choice filling, will not be considered for seat allotment and admission in the second round.
- If the information submitted by any candidate is found to be fraudulent, incorrect or untrue, the seat allotted (if any) is liable to be cancelled. Moreover, such candidates will no longer be considered eligible for admission and will also be liable for legal action.
Step 2: Seat Allotment and reporting to the Directorate / Institutes for Round 1.
- The first round of seat allotment will be displayed on www.apdhte.nic.in.
- Seats will be allotted to the candidates in order of the choices they have filled during online choice filling, on the basis of their merit as per NEET 2021 and availability of seats in their respective categories/Institutes/courses.
- Candidates, after the declaration of the result of 1st round of counselling will have the following options under Submit Willingness tab after logging into their account:
- Floating Option: This option is to be chosen if the candidate is not interested with the seat allotted in the present round and wants to be considered for all of his/her higher preference choices during the subsequent round (second round) of seat allotment.
- Freezing Option: This option is to be chosen if the candidate is satisfied with the seat allotment and wants to accept the institute and course allotted to him/her.
Candidates choosing Freezing option will have to pay relevant Security deposit / seat acceptance fee Online from the option “Pay Fee” available in the dashboard. The Security deposit / seat acceptance fee shall be refunded on submission of admission receipt within one month from the date of admission in the allotted Institute to this Directorate or else the amount will be forfeited.
All the candidates who get an allotment for medical related courses like MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BUMS, BHMS, B.Sc (RIT/OOT/MLT/Nursing), B. Pharma and opt for Freezing Option, and paid the Security deposit / seat acceptance fee as detailed above, will report to the Directorate of Medical Education, Research and Training, A Sector, Naharlagan within the stipulated date, along with all relevant documents.
- Candidates allotted non-medical courses like B.V. Sc & AH, B.Sc (Agri/Hort/Forestry/ Fishery/ Community Sc /Nutrition & Dietetics/Seri) and opt for Freezing Option, and paid the Security deposit / seat acceptance fee as detailed above, will report to the Directorate of Higher and Technical Education, ESS Sector, Itanagar within the stipulated date, along with all relevant documents.
If the candidates fail to Freeze the seat or pay the Security deposit / seat acceptance fee or report to the respective Directorate within the stipulated date, their seat allotment shall stand cancelled and they will not be considered for seat allotment during the second round.
Candidates who opt for Floating Option in the first round will only be considered for seat allotment in the second round.
- Candidates who have neither opted for Floating / Freezing option shall be treated as not interested and such candidates will not be allowed in the 2nd round. However, they may participate in the Spot round if held.
- Candidates are therefore, advised to at least choose the FLOATING OPTION if they are interested to be considered in the 2nd round.
- Floating Option candidates, who are allotted other seats against their higher preference choices during second round, will forfeit their claim on seats allotted to them in first round, and the allotment of first round shall automatically stand cancelled.
- Candidates who have opted for Freezing Option, will have to download the A Provisional Allotment Letter, print it and then report to the respective Directorates.
After completing round 1 counselling, the authority will start seat Allotment and report to the Directorate / Institutes for Round 2, same as round 1.
Step 3: Surrender / Withdrawal of Seats:
- Candidates who have been issued provisional admission/nomination letter during the 1st or 2nd round but had not taken admission in the allotted institution and want to withdraw the seat can do the same ONLINE within the stipulated schedule. Such candidates can participate in the Spot round if they so desire.
- Candidates who have taken admission in the allotted Institution will not be allowed to withdraw or surrender the seat.
Step 4- Spot Round:
- A Spot round may be conducted after the second round to fill the remaining vacant seats if any.
- The following candidates will be eligible for participation in the Spot round:
- Candidates who have opted for the Floating option in the 2nd round.
- Candidates who have withdrawn their allotted seat within the stipulated time.
- Candidates who have not been allotted any seat up to the second round.
- Fresh candidates who could not register before the first round, can participate in the spot round. Such candidates have to register online and pay the required registration fees.
- However, those candidates who have a confirmed seat allotted and have not withdrawn their seat, cannot participate in the spot round. Candidates who have taken admission in an Institution against an allotted seat will not be permitted to join the Spot round.
Step 5- Reporting at Allotted Institute:
- Candidates, who opts for Freezing Option, should report to the respective Directorates, collect the Provisional Admission / Nomination letter and report to the allotted institution for admission as per its admission schedule.
- Allotment to candidates who have been offered seats but do not report at the allotted Institute within the scheduled period shall stand cancelled.
Arunachal Pradesh Payment of Security Deposit
To avoid unnecessary blockages of seats until the last date of admission by some candidates, thereby causing loss of chairs, a security deposit as detailed may be levied before issuing the nomination letter.
|MBBS, BDS, BHMS/BAMS/BUMS/BVSC||Rs. 5000|
|B.Sc. (Nursing / MLT / RIT / OOT / Agri / Horti / Fisheries / Sericulture / Forestry / Nutrition & Dietetics /Community Science), BASLP and Others||Rs. 3000|
The amount shall be forfeited if the candidate does not take admission within the due date of entry. However, if the candidate accesses the Institution and submits proof, the amount shall be refunded.
Categories of Arunachal Pradesh Candidates
On fulfilling the eligibility as mentioned above, the candidates shall be placed in the following two categories depending on the criteria as mentioned against each:
|CATEGORY-I (APST)||All the APST candidates who also include children of AIS/Central Govt./State Govt. employees belonging to APST|
|CATEGORY-II (Non-APST)||Children of Non-APST State Government employees.|
Children of employees of All India Services/ Central Government organizations & Central Public Sector Undertakings serving within the territory of Arunachal Pradesh.
All others, not included in any of the above categories with the condition that the candidate should have passed Class XII or equivalent from any of the schools within Arunachal Pradesh and their parent(s) should have been residing in Arunachal Pradesh for at least the last 3(three) years. Both the criteria should be fulfilled.
apdhte NEET Seat Reservation Criteria 2021
Here in this section, we provide detailed information about apdhte.nic.in NEET Seat Reservation Criteria for the academic year 2021, you can check the APST Candidates & Non-APST candidates reservation percentage. Let’s have a look.
|I||All the APST Candidates||80%|
|II||All the non-APST candidates, which will include:|
a) Children of non-APST state Govt. employees
b) Children of non-APST all India central govt. And public sector undertakings serving in the state.
c) Children of all others non included in the above categories, residing in the state for the last 3 years and should have passed class X/XII or equivalent from any schools within Arunachal Pradesh.
apdhte NEET Counselling Seat Matrix
Here in this section, we provide detailed information about apdhte.nic.in NEET Counselling Seat Matrix for the academic year 2021, you can check the MBBS, BDS, BAMS seat matrix position, college-wise number of seats etc. Let’s look at the status of seats and their quantity Received / Confirmed / yet to be received during 2021.
|Course||State||Institute Name||Seat Allotted||Category -1||Category -1 PWD||Category – 2||Category -2 PWD|
|MBBS||Arunachal Pradesh||Tomo Riba Institute of Health and Medical Sciences, Naharlagun||40||31||1||8||0|
|MBBS||Manipur||Regional Institute of Medical Sciences, Imphal||7||7||0||0||0|
|MBBS||Tripura||Agartala Govt Medical College, Agartala||2||2||0||0||0|
|MBBS||Meghalaya||North East Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences, Shillong||4||4||0||0||0|
|BDS||Manipur||Regional Institute of Medical Sciences, Imphal||4||4||0||0||0|
|BDS||Assam||Regional Dental College, Guwahati||3||3||0||0||0|
|BHMS||Assam||Dr J.K. Saikia Homeopathic Medical College, Jorhat||2||2||0||0||0|
|BAMS||Assam||Government Ayurveda Medical College, Guwahati||1||1||0||0||0|
|BAMS||Maharashtra||Govt Ayurveda College, Nagpur||1||1||0||0||0|
|BAMS||Maharashtra||R.A. Poddar Ayurveda Medical College, Mumbai||1||1||0||0||0|
|Bachelor of Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology (BASLP)||Manipur||Regional Institute of Medical Sciences, Imphal||1||1||0||0||0|
|B. Sc. (Community Science)||Meghalaya||College of Home Science, Sangsanggre, PO/PS- Dobasipara, Tura, West Garo Hills, Meghalaya under Central Agricultural University||5||5||0||0||0|
|B. Sc. (Forestry)||Himachal Pradesh||Dr Y. S. Parmar University of Horticulture and Forestry, Nauni, Solan, Himachal Pradesh under North Eastern Council Secretariat, Shillong||1||1||0||0||0|
|B. Sc. (Horticulture)||Himachal Pradesh||Dr Y. S. Parmar University, College of Horticulture and CEHRE, Mandi, Himachal Pradesh under North Eastern Council Secretariat, Shillong||1||1||0||0||0|
|B. Sc. (Forestry)||Arunachal Pradesh||College of Horticulture & Forestry, Pasighat – 791102, Arunachal Pradesh, under Central Agricultural University, Imphal||4||4||0||0||0|
|B. Sc. (Horticulture)||Arunachal Pradesh||College of Horticulture & Forestry, Pasighat – 791102, Arunachal Pradesh under Central Agriculture University, Imphal||7||7||0||0||0|
|B. Sc. (Horticulture)||Mizoram||College of Horticulture, Thenzawl, Mizoram under Central Agriculture University, Imphal||3||3||0||0||0|
|B. Sc. (Horticulture)||Sikkim||College of Horticulture, Bermiok, Sikkim under Central Agricultural University, Imphal||2||2||0||0||0|
apdhte.nic.in MBBS Participating Colleges
Candidates applying for various medical and dental colleges affiliated with the state medical university may find their dream college by knowing every tits and bit about it. To learn details (Fees, Cut-off, Courses, Affiliation, Ranking etc.) about the participating colleges, click the link below.
Government MBBS Colleges in Arunachal Pradesh
|Name of College||Establishment Year||Affiliated with|
|Tomo Riba Institute of Health & Medical Science, Naharlagun, Arunachal Pradesh||2017||Rajiv Gandhi University, Itanagar|
- Aspirants must obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2021 entrance examination to qualify for the further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to the UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile.
NEET Result 2021 Qualifying Percentile & Scores (Released)
|Category||Cut off Percentile||Cut off Score||Category||Cut off Percentile||Cut off Score|
|UR/EWS||50th Percentile||720-138||UR/EWS-PwD||45th Percentile||137-122|
|OBC||40th Percentile||137-108||OBC-PwD||40th Percentile||121-108|
|SC||40th Percentile||137-108||SC-PwD||40th Percentile||121-108|
|ST||40th Percentile||137-108||ST-PwD||40th Percentile||121-108|
Note: To know more information about Arunachal Pradesh College-wise Cutoff, Click Here
|MBBS/BDS Colleges Fees Structure||Click Here||Ayush Colleges Fees Structure||Click Here|
|NEET Seat Matrix||Click Here||Ayush Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|NEET Cutoff||Click Here||Ayush NEET Cutoff||Click Here|
|NEET Counselling||Click Here||Ayush Counselling||Click Here|
|Participating Medical Colleges||Click Here||Participating BAMS Colleges||Click Here|
|Participating Dental Colleges||Click Here||Participating BHMS Colleges||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
A. The Directorate of Higher and Technical Education (DME), Arunachal Pradesh, conducts Arunachal Pradesh NEET 2021.
A. Arunachal Pradesh MBBS/BDS admission 2021 will be open to students who qualify NEET.
A. The counselling will be conducted online at apdhte.nic.in for Arunachal Pradesh MBBS, BDS admission 2021.
A. The counselling will be conducted online at apdhte.nic.in for Arunachal Pradesh MBBS admission 2021.
A. Yes, the online registration form starts from 13 November for Arunachal Pradesh MBBS/BDS Counselling; interested candidates can fill the registration form till 17 November 2021.