BAMS Colleges in Arunachal Pradesh: Arunachal Pradesh is one of the 29 states of India and is the northeastern-most state of the country. The state has an area of 83,743 km2 (32,333 sq mi) with a population of 1,382,611. The State is bounded by Assam and Nagaland to the south. Arunachal Pradesh has so many educational research institutes that offer high standard educational facilities at bare minimum prices, but the state has no Ayurveda college. Aspirants who belong to Arunachal Pradesh they can get admission in other Ayurveda colleges. Here in this article, we will get to know about Top BAMS Colleges in Arunachal Pradesh to study the best Ayurveda courses.
- NEET Rank Predictor 2021: NEET UG Rank Calculator Predict My NEET 2021 Rank
- September 19, 2021 Now you can get latest NEET Updates on Telegram Subscribe
- September 14, 2021 Phase 2 Registration Before Results, Application form will be available soon
- September 12, 2021 NEET 2021 Answers Key Released by various Institute Check Here
Top BAMS Colleges in Arunachal Pradesh
Here is the updated list of all Top BAMS Colleges in Arunachal Pradesh officially made by National Ayurvedic Council of India. To know the detailed info about Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review, click the college link.
If you want to take admission in BAMS Colleges, firstly you have clear medical entrance examination like NEET. Here in this article, we have provided some important links related to NEET Examination.
|Major Notification||Eligibility Criteria||Exam Pattern|
|Syllabus||Books||Previous Year Paper|
|Sample Paper||Admit Card||Test Series|
List of Ayurveda College in Arunachal Pradesh
Here is the updated list of all BAMS Colleges in Arunachal Pradesh officially made by National Ayurvedic Council of India. To know the detailed information about Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off list, Facilities available and complete college review, click on the college link.
|Name of the course||Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery|
|Duration||5.5 Years (Including 1-year internship)|
|Stream||Ayurvedic Medical Sciences|
|Eligibility||10+2 or equivalent qualification, with Physics, Chemistry, Biology as main subjects.|
|Average Starting Salary||INR 4-7 Lacs|
|Top Recruiting Companies||Health Care. Dabur, Baidyanath and Himalaya firms, University of Madras, Kasturba Medical College, Manipal, Ayurveda, etc.|
Best Ayurvedic Colleges in Arunachal Pradesh
Sorry” The state doesn’t have any Ayurveda college. All the aspirants who belong to Arunachal Pradesh they can get admission in other Ayurveda colleges. Here are updated list of some states offered best BAMS Courses officially made by National Ayurvedic Council of India. To know the detailed info about Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review, click the college link.
|S.No||State||Get Information Here|
|3.||Tamil Nadu||Click Here|
|4.||Madhya Pradesh||Click Here|
Admission to these colleges is made on the basis of NEET Scorecard followed by registering at state level counselling. The entire process of counselling can be best explained by the below-mentioned Steps.
|Age Limits for BAMS:||
Arunachal Pradesh Ayush NEET Counselling
A candidate can visit the official portal to get themselves registered for NEET 2021 Arunachal Pradesh State Counselling.
Candidate applying for Medical/Dental Colleges in Arunachal Pradesh must have to register themselves for the NEET counselling 2021. Counselling of NEET 2021 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
1. Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
2. Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock-in the preferences in the online portal.
3. Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online based on available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
4. Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round, will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
5. New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
6. Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
7. Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
8. Reporting to college (Round 2): Here it is to be noted that, those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
Candidate wants to take admission in BAMS colleges in Arunachal Pradesh must have to clear there respective state NEET Cutoff. Only NEET qualify student will be eligible to participate in state NEET Counselling.
NEET 2020 Cutoff (Expected)
Candidates can check the for NEET 2021 expected cut off examination given below as per the previous year trends:
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Percentile||Cut-off Marks|
|Unreserved (UR)||50th Percentile||701-134|
|Unreserved PH (UR-PH)||45th Percentile||133-120|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||40th Percentile||133-107|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||40th Percentile||133-107|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||40th Percentile||133-107|
NEET 2019 Cutoff
|Category||Qualifying Percentile||Cutoff scores|
NEET 2018 Cutoff
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Percentile||Cutoff Marks||No. of Candidates Qualified|
|Unreserved (UR)||50th Percentile||119||6,34,897|
|Unreserved Physically Handicapped (UR-PH)||45th Percentile||107||205|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||40th Percentile||96||17,209|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||40th Percentile||96||7,446|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||40th Percentile||96||54,653|