Sikkim NEET 2021 Cutoff: NTA has conducted NEET 2021 exam and now the applicants are curious to know about the cut off for the colleges in their state. Sikkim MBBS/BDS Cut off 2020 for 15% All India Quota seats can be going through by the clinical Counselling Committee (MCC). Sikkim NEET Cut off 2021 for admission to 85% state quota seats and private clinical/dental colleges Sikkim Manipal Institute of Medical Sciences, Gangtok.
Latest Update: All Candidates who have applied for MD/MS & MBBS 2021 courses in Sikkim Manipal Institute of Medical Sciences, Gangtok, are requested to upload their NEET Score details, Scorecard and Admit Card 2021 in their application form at smu.edu.in
1. NEET 2021 Brief Description
2. NEET Important Instruction
3. NEET Cutoff 2021 (Declared)
5. NEET Previous Year Cutoff
7. Frequently Asked Question
NEET 2021 Brief Description
Before discussing the complete details about Sikkim NEET 2021 Cutoff, let’s briefly describe NEET 2021.
|Name of Examination||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (UG) or NEET-UG|
|Conducted by||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|NEET 2021 Exam Date||12 September 2021 (Concluded)|
|NEET 2021 Result||1 November 2021 (Released)|
|MCC AIQ NEET 2021 Counselling Starting Date||Starts From 19th January 2022|
|Sikkim NEET 2021 Counselling Starting Date||To be Announced Soon|
|Sikkim NEET Counselling Conducting Authority||Govt. of Sikkim Human Resource Development Department|
|No. of Private Seats in Sikkim||50/-|
|Paid NEET 2021 Counselling Support||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Abroad at 10 Lakh||Enquire Now|
NEET 2021 Cutoff Important Instructions
The Admission Seekers applying for NEET are advised to check these necessary Instruction Related to NEET 2021 Cut off.
- The NEET 2021 Cutoff will be based on various parameters like numbers of appearing candidates, total numbers of seats, the difficulty level of the examination, and last year admission record.
- The Cutoff marks will be announced to only those candidates who will qualify for the NEET 2021 examination.
- The Admission Seekers who will secure the highest mark will get the top rank, whereas the candidates with low marks will be allotted the lowest rank.
- The Selection Board of NTA (National Testing Agency) will not announce the Minimum Cutoff Marks for a specified Branch or College.
- The test-taking Agency will announce the opening/first rank and closing/last rank for different Medical Colleges.
- The closing/last rank for a particular college will be based on the total number of seats in a college with the total number of candidates who appeared in NEET 2021 Counselling.
- Admission Seekers are advised to fill their preferences in counselling according to their merit in the entrance examination.
NEET Cut off 2021 (Declared)
National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET 2021). National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (UG) 2021 (NEET-UG-2021) will be conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA). Candidate can submit their NEET Form only through online mode. NEET exam is the only gateway for admissions into different medical & dental UG courses offered by various government and private medical colleges. National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (UG) 2021 (NEET-UG-2021) will be conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA).
- Aspirants must obtain minimum qualifying marks in NEET 2021 entrance examination to qualify for the further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC must obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling processes.
- Aspirants who belong to the UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile.
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut off marks 2021||Cut off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
NEET UG 2020 Cutoff
Candidates can check the NEET cut off 2020, which is released by NTA on the 16th of October:
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Percentile||Cut-off Marks|
|Unreserved (UR)||50th Percentile||720-147|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||40th Percentile||146-113|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||40th Percentile||146-113|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||40th Percentile||146-113|
NEET Previous Year Cutoff
The NEET 2020 will be based on various parameters like numbers of appearing candidates, total numbers of seats, the difficulty level of the examination, and the last year admission record. Check out the NEET Cutoff.
NEET 2019 Qualifying Percentile
|Category||Qualifying Percentile||Cutoff scores|
Sikkim 2018 All India Quota Seats
Here in this section, we are providing information about the Sikkim Medical College cutoff. You can check the complete cutoff details about the college cutoff.
|Category||Marks Range||Qualifying Criteria||No. of Candidates|
|Unreserved||685 – 145||50th Percentile||171329|
|OBC||678 – 118||40th Percentile||175226|
|SC||595 – 118||40th Percentile||47183|
|ST||599 – 118||40th Percentile||15710|
|Unreserved & PH||474 – 131||45th Percentile||437|
|OBC & PH||510 – 118||40th Percentile||597|
|SC & PH||415 – 118||40th Percentile||143|
|ST & PH||339 – 118||40th Percentile||36|
Sikkim NEET Counselling Statistics
Here we are providing the information’s about Sikkim Useful Resources State Counselling Process, Particular state seat matrix, fee structure, Cutoff and more. You can check the complete details below
|Sikkim Medical College||Click here|
|Sikkim Medical Colleges Fee Structure||Click Here|
|Sikkim Medical Colleges Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|NEET UG Counselling Process||Click Here|
NEET 2021 Admission Support
|Ayush NEET 2021 Counselling Assistance||Enquire Now|
|Talk to Ayush NEET Expert Counsellor: Call Now||Call Now +91-9873056333|
|Want to Study MBBS Abroad?||Enquire Now|
|Admission 2021 Help Desk||Enquire Now|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
A. The Directorate Of Technical Education Sikkim conducts the admission for Sikkim NEET 2021.
A. Sikkim MBBS/BDS admission 2021 will be open to students who will qualify NEET.
A. The counselling will be conducted in the online mode for Sikkim MBBS admission 2021.
A. MCC will release the cutoff of NEET 2021 Sikkim for 15% AIQ Seat.
A. No. the Counselling will be conducted in an Online mode.