Goa Dental College is some of the reputed Govt. Dental Colleges in Goa. The college is known as Goa Dental College and was founded in 1980-81. The college is affiliated with Goa University and is approved by the Dental Council of India, Govt. of India. Goa Dental College and Hospital Goa were started to serve students with the best dental care and Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. The college has become synonymous with one of the Best Dental Colleges in Goa.
This article will provide detailed information about Goa Dental College and Hospital Goa (GDCH Goa) Fees Structure. Course offered Admission Procedure, Facilities available, and a complete college review.
|[[Page Index ]]|
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Fee Structure
7. Ranking and Reputation
8. Contact Address
9. Frequent Asked Questions
Goa Dental College and Hospital Goa
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the essential details of Goa Dental College.
|College Name||Goa Dental College and Hospital Goa|
|Popular Name||GDCH Goa, Goa Dental College|
|Affiliated to||Goa University|
|Affiliated by||Dental Council of India (DCI)|
|Courses offered||BDS, MDS|
|NEET 2022 Study Materials||Click Here|
|Category||Dental College In Goa|
|NEET 2022 BDS Counselling Support||Apply Now|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with: Goa University
- Approved by: DCI
- Aid Status: Govt.
These are Goa Dental College and Hospital Goa Facilities that are offered to the students who are interested in studying or already studying at GDCH Goa:-
|Centre for Community Medicine||Blood Bank|
Below we discuss, let us look at the course overview offered at Goa Dental College and Hospital Goa. Goa Dental College Offers the following undergraduate and postgraduate programmes with the duration and intake capacity.
|BDS||Four years+1 Year Internship|
Goa Dental College provides quality education and offers the following MDS course for 3 years.
|Prosthodontics and Crown & Bridge||3 Years|
|Orthodonitics & Dentofacial Orthopedics||3 Years|
|Oral Medicine & Radiology||3 Years|
|Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics||3 Years|
|Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery||3 Years|
|Oral & Maxillofacial Pathology and Oral Microbiology||3 Years|
|Pediatric and Preventive Dentistry||3 Years|
MDS Intake Capacity
|MDS||Prosthodontics and Crown & Bridge||3|
|MDS||Orthodonitics & Dentofacial Orthopedics||2|
|MDS||Oral Medicine & Radiology||2|
|MDS||Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics||2|
|MDS||Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery||2|
|MDS||Oral & Maxillofacial Pathology and Oral Microbiology||2|
|MDS||Pediatric and Preventive Dentistry||3|
Here this selection will let you about GDCH Goa BDS Syllabus. Let’s have a look.
|One year||>General Anatomy, including Embryology and Histology|
>General Human Physiology and Biochemistry
>Dental Anatomy, Embryology and Oral Histology
|Two years||>General Pathology and Microbiology|
>General and Dental Pharmacology and Therapeutics
>Pre-Clinical Conservative Dentistry
>Pre-Clinical Prosthodontics & Crown & Bridge
|Three years||>General Medicine|
>Oral Pathology and Oral Microbiology
|Four years||>Oral Medicine and Radiology|
>Paediatric and Preventive Dentistry
>Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopaedics
>Prosthodontics and Crown and Bridge
>Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics
>Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
>Public Health Dentistry
BDS Internship (Main aims of the Dental Internship)
- Improve dental knowledge of intern.
- Improve clinical skills.
- Develop confidence in their skills and abilities. Improve communication skills.
- Develop professionalism skills.
- Develop scientific research skills.
- Enhance community and volunteer dental projects.
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As faculty members of GDCH Goa, they are responsible for contributing to and sustaining the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Below is the admission procedure for the required courses under Goa Dental College and Hospital Goa. The Candidate requested to go through with the given instructions.
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
MDS Courses: NEET MDS
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria|
For MDS Courses: NEET MDS Eligibility Criteria
|Goa NEET 2022 Counselling||For UG Courses: Goa NEET UG Counselling|
For MDS Courses: Goa NEET MDS Counselling
|Goa NEET 2022 Cutoff||Click Here|
|Goa NEET 2022 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Goa NEET 2022 Seat Allotment List||Click Here|
|Goa NEET 2022 Fee||Click Here|
|Goa NEET Merit List||Click Here|
|Top 10 BDS Colleges in Goa||Click Here|
The fee structure of Goa Dental College (GDCH Goa) for undergraduate and postgraduate is mentioned below.
|Course||Fee (Full Course)|
Note: Mentioned Fee is subject to change.
The College Cut-off is the minimum mark prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute must clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- To qualify for further admission, aspirants must obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in the NEET 2022 entrance examination.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC must obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to the UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
NEET 2022 Percentile and Scores (Out)
This Section will provide you with the NEET 2022 Announced Cutoff for SC/ST/OBC. Let’s check the NTA released Cutoff.
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC/SC/ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93|
NEET 2021 & 2020 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
NEET MDS 2022 Cutoff (Announced)
NEET-MDS 2022 Rank: This is the overall merit position of the candidate amongst all the candidates who have appeared in the NEET-MDS 2022. By the minimum qualifying/eligibility criteria for admission to the MDS course as mentioned in the information Bulletin for NEET-MDS 2022, the cut-off scores for various categories are as follows:
|Cut off score|
(Out of 960)
|SC/ST/OBC (Including PWD of|
|UR PWD||45th percentile||245|
NEET MDS 2022 Cutoff (Graphical Representation)
NEET MDS 2021 & 2020 Cutoff
|Category||Cut off percentile||Cutoff scores 2021||Cutoff Marks (2020)|
|General and EWS||50th percentile||259||286|
|General and EWS – PH||45th percentile||243||268|
|SC/ST/OBC – PH||40th percentile||227||250|
Goa NEET 2022 Counselling
The counselling will be conducted online, and candidates who wish to participate need to register on the Directorate of Technical Education’s official website, Goa. According to NTA’s official notification, the NEET 2022 exam will be on 17 July 2022. For more information on NEET Counselling statistics, look upto this PDF.
Goa NEET Counselling Process
- Applicants should fill out the online application form for attending the counselling by paying the fees.
- Applicants can choose a seat of choice/preference from the seats available at admission as per their ranks.
- Applicants have to present at the designated counselling venue for the seat allotment.
- Candidates must remember that admission is completed only after submitting original documents and payment of fees.
- After successful seat allotment, applicants must report to the allotted college within three working days.
NEET MDS Counselling
The following flow chart shows short but essential information about the counselling procedure for aspirants applying to Goa Dental College.
Candidates who will be allotted a seat in this college will be asked to report with the following documents to complete the admission formalities.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport-size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
For PG Candidates
Original Copies Of:
- BDS Certificate.
- BDS 3rd Part II mark sheet.
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Photo identity proof in the form of a Certificate with an attested photo from the Head of Institution last studied/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-attested photocopy after verifying with the original documents).
- Copy of: Birth Certificate for proof of age (if the date of birth is not given in the HSC mark sheet/ certificate).
- NEET Score Card.
- Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate of Goa Counselling Committee.
- Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. If applicable.
- Passport size Photographs 8 copies.
Ranking and Reputation
This section shows the Goa Dental College and Hospital Goa Ranking & its reputation all across the state of Goa & in India:-
|Name of Institute||Goa Dental College and Hospital Goa|
Goa Dental College and Hospital
Address: Bambolim Goa 403202
Official Website: http://www.gdch.goa.gov.in/
Goa NEET 2023 Admission Support
|Goa NEET 2023 BDS Counselling Assistance||Apply Now|
|NEET 2023 BDS Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9711994494|
|Dental Colleges Under 300 score||Apply Now|
|Study Abroad Starting at 2 Lakh||Enquire Now|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q. How many seats are there for dental aspirants in GDCH Goa?
A. The total intake of dental aspirants in GDCH Goa is 50.
Q. What is the BDS course duration for GDCH Goa?
A. GDCH Goa is BDS Course duration is four years.
Q. Does GDCH Goa have a hostel?
A. Yes, GDCH Goa provides hostel facilities.
Q. How to get admission to GDCH Goa?
A. Students must score good marks in the NEET exam to get admission to GDCH Goa.
Q. Can I know the exact location of GDCH Goa?
A. Bambolim Goa 403202
Q. Is GDCH Goa government or private?
A. GDCH Goa is government.