The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) is a national-level medical entrance examination conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA) for admission to undergraduate medical and dental courses in India. The state of Goa conducts NEET counselling every year for admission to medical and dental colleges. NEET counselling is a centralized process conducted by the Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS) on behalf of the Medical Counselling Committee (MCC). The counselling process for Goa NEET 2023 is expected to begin in June or July 2023. The exact dates and schedule will be announced by the MCC on their official website, along with the notification of the NEET exam.
Throughout this article, we are providing detailed information about Goa NEET 2023 Counselling like dates, online registration form, counselling process, eligibility criteria for Participating in Goa NEET Counselling, Participating institutes of Medical & dental colleges, Merit List, Seat Allotment, Documents required at document verification centre, category-wise seat reservation criteria, NEET 2023 release cutoff.
1. Brief Description
2. Goa NEET Counselling 2023 Dates
3. Goa NEET Counselling Eligibility Criteria
4. Goa NEET 2023 Counselling
5. How to Apply
6. Documents Required
9. NEET 2023 (Expected Cutoff)
10. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Before discussing the complete details of the Goa NEET 2023 Counselling Procedure, let’s briefly describe NEET 2023.
|Name of Examination||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (UG) or NEET-UG|
|Conducted by||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|NEET Exam Date||7 May 2023|
|NEET 2023 Result||To be announced|
|MCC AIQ NEET 2023 Counselling Starting Date||To be announced|
|Goa NEET 2023 Counselling Starting Date||To be announced|
|Goa NEET Counselling Conducting Authority||Directorate of Technical Education, Goa|
|No. of Government MBBS Seat in Goa||160|
|No. of Government BDS Seat in Goa||50|
|Paid NEET 2023 Counselling Support||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Abroad at 10 Lakh||Enquire Now|
Goa NEET UG Counselling 2023 Dates
This section will provide Goa NEET UG Counselling 2023 schedule. Let’s have a look.
Get Latest Updated Entrance, Counselling Notice, Cutoff, Seats, Merit List etc.
- Get Latest NEET 2023 News by NTA via Edufever News
- Get Latest NEET UG & State Wise Counselling News via Edufever News
- Get Latest NEET PG & State Wise Counselling News via Edufever News
|Release of application form||To be announced|
|Publication of merit list||To be announced|
|Goa MBBS counselling 2023 round 1|
|Round 1 choice filling||To be announced|
|Seat allotment of Goa MBBS 2023||To be announced|
|Reporting to colleges||To be announced|
|Goa MBBS 2023 counselling round 2|
|Round 2 choice filling and locking||To be announced|
|Goa MBBS seat allotment 2023||To be announced|
|Joining the allotted institute||To be announced|
Goa NEET Counselling Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who wish to apply for Goa NEET 2023 admission must read the following eligibility criteria set by the authority, which are mentioned below.
- The applying seekers should have qualified for the NEET Entrance Examination.
- Aspirants must have a domicile in Goa.
- The applicants must have completed a recognised educational institution’s 10+2 or equivalent examination.
- The applying seekers must have completed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Biotechnology, and English are the compulsory subjects with a minimum of 50% marks. 40% marks are required for SC/ST category candidates, and 45% for Physically Handicap candidates.
Goa NEET Counselling 2023
The counselling will be conducted online, and candidates who wish to participate must register on the Directorate of Technical Education’s official website, Goa. For more information on NEET Counselling statistics, look upto this PDF.
Goa NEET Counselling Process
- Applicants should fill out the online application form for attending the counselling by paying the fees.
- Applicants are permitted to choose a seat of choice/preference from the seats available at admission as per their ranks.
- Applicants must present in person at the designated counselling venue for the seat allotment.
- Candidates must remember that admission is completed only after submitting original documents and payment of fees.
- After successful seat allotment, applicants must report to the allotted college within three working days.
How to Apply
- Step 1: The candidate must visit the official website.
- Step 2: Click on the “New Registration” Option.
- Step 3 (Personal Information): After successfully registering and activating the account, candidates must fill in their personal information. Make sure all the information is correct while filling out the application form.
- Step 4 (Upload Photo and Signature): After entering the personal information, the candidate should upload their passport-size photograph of high contrast (The photo must be snapped with a placard containing the candidate’s name and snapping date) and full signature in Hindi and English (Not in capital letter) after duly scanning the same. After uploading the photo and signature, click the “Save & Continue” button.
- Step 5 (Educational Information): After uploading the scanned photo and signature, the candidate should enter their educational information on the computer screen and click the “Save & Continue” button.
- Step 6 (Payment of Counselling Fee): After filling in all the required details, candidates must pay the Counselling Fee. The counselling Fees will not be refunded.
There are the following two modes for payment of the Counselling Fee:
- a. Payment by Bank Challan: If the candidate wants to Pay the Counselling Fee through Bank Challan, they should select the offline / NEFT Challan option from the Payment mode appearing on the computer screen and download the Challan and get the print and
visiting any Bank up to the scheduled last date, the Counselling Fee may be paid through NEFT mode.
- b. Online Payment: If the candidate wants to pay the Counselling Fee through Online mode, e.g. Credit Card / Debit Card / Net banking, they should select an online option from the payment mode appearing on the computer screen and “Make the Payment.”
should be made through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net banking. The candidate has to pay a processing charge additional to Counselling Fee for payment through the online mode
- c. Counselling Fee: Application & Counseling Fee is Rs. 3540/- (Including GST) plus Bank charges extra for OC/BC categories and Rs.2950/- (Including GST) plus Bank charges extra for SC/ST categories.
- 10th Certificate.
- 12th Certificate.
- 12th Mark Sheet.
- NEET 2023 admit card
- NEET UG Result/Scorecard 2023.
- Category Certificate (if applicable).
- Domicile Certificate
- Certificate of Sub Category, If Applicable.
- ID Proof (Aadhaar Card/Voter card etc.)
NEET 2023 Cutoff (Expected)
The expected cutoff marks for NEET 2023 will depend on the various factors that affect the exam.
|Category||NEET 2023 cutoff|
NEET UG Cutoff 2022
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks||Number of Candidates|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||160|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||56|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||13|
Goa NEET counselling is organized for MBBS/ BDS admission. Here in this table, we have mentioned the category-wise seat reservation.
|other backward class||27%|
|Central Government Sector Employee of Goa||3%|
|Grand Daughter/Son of Defence Personnel||2%|
|Non Resident of India||5%|
Goa NEET Counselling Participating Colleges
Candidates applying for various medical and dental colleges affiliated with the state medical university may find their dream college by knowing every tit and bit about it. To learn details (Fees, Cut-off, Courses, Affiliation, Ranking etc.) about the participating colleges, click the link below.
Government MBBS Colleges in Goa
|Name of College||Establishment Year||Affiliated with|
|Goa Medical College, Panaji||1963||Goa University|
Government BDS Colleges in Goa
|College Name||Establishment Year||Affiliated with|
|Goa Dental College and Hospital||1980||Goa University|
Here we are providing the information about Goa Useful Resources State Counselling Process, Particular state Seat Matrix, Fee structure, cutoff and more; You can check the complete statement below:
|1.||Goa Medical Colleges|
|2.||Goa Dental Colleges|
|3.||Goa Medical Colleges Fee Structure|
|4.||Goa Medical Colleges Seat Matrix|
|5.||Goa Medical Colleges Cutoff|
|6.||Goa NEET Seat Allotment 2023|
|7.||Goa NEET Merit List 2023|
|8.||Goa NEET Conducting Authority|
Goa NEET 2023-24 Admission Support
|LIVE NEET 2023 Counselling Assistance||Enquire Now|
|Talk to NEET Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Want to Study MBBS Abroad?||Enquire Now|
|Admission 2023 Help Desk||Enquire Now|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Who do authorities of Goa NEET Counselling 2023 conduct the counselling?
Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Goa, conducts Goa MBBS/BDS Counselling 2023 online.
How many seats will be allotted through Goa NEET 2023 counselling?
Goa NEET 2023 counselling was conducted for admission to 180 MBBS and 50 BDS seats offered in-state medical and dental colleges. To check the seat matrix of Particular colleges.
How will the Goa MBBS counselling be conducted?
How to apply for admission to Goa MBBS 2023?
To apply for Goa MBBS 2023 admission, students need to fill out the online application form at dte.goa.gov.in