Goa NEET Counselling 2022: The Directorate of Technical Education, Goa has started the registration process for the Goa NEET admission 2022 at the official website. Candidates can register online for the Goa NEET UG counselling 2022 till October 17, 2022. Students are advised to read this article thoroughly as the scorecard of NEET-UG will be accepted by the various government and private medical and dental institutions of Goa through Goa MBBS & BDS counselling 2022.
Latest Update: The Directorate of Technical Education released the Goa NEET UG Counselling Merit-wise Schedule at dte.goa.gov.in
NEET 2022 Brief Description
Before discussing the complete details of the Goa NEET 2022 Counselling Procedure, let’s briefly describe NEET 2022.
|Name of Examination||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (UG) or |
|Conducted by||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|NEET 2022 Exam Date||17 July 2022|
|NEET 2022 Result||07 September 2022 (Announced)|
|MCC AIQ NEET 2022 Counselling Starting Date||11/10/2022|
|Goa NEET 2022 Counselling Starting Date||17/10/2022|
|Goa NEET Counselling Conducting Authority||Directorate of Technical Education, Goa|
|No. of Government MBBS Seat in Goa||160|
|No. of Government BDS Seat in Goa||50|
|Paid NEET 2022 Counselling Support||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Abroad at 10 Lakh||Enquire Now|
Goa NEET UG Counselling Schedule 2022 (Out)
The Directorate of Technical Education released the Goa NEET Counselling 2022 Schedule. we have mentioned the Goa NEET UG 2022 Counselling dates for admission in MBBS/BDS/B.Sc. Nursing/BAMS/BHMS Courses. Let’s look.
|Date & Time||Courses||Categories||Merit Nos.||Reporting Time|
|MONDAY 17/10/2022||MBBS, BDS||CSP, NRI, General (PwD)||MERIT NO. 1-20||9.30 A.M.|
|General (Open, including EWS )||MERIT NO. 1-100||10.00 A.M.|
|MERIT NO. 101 -200||11.30 A.M.|
|General Open(ONLY EWS)||MERIT NO. 201-400||12.30 P.M.|
|ESM, Scheduled Caste (SC),||MERIT NO. 1-20||2.00 P.M.|
|ST (PwD), ST (Open)||MERIT NO. 1-50||2.30 P.M.|
|OBC (PwD), OBC (Open)||MERIT NO.1-100||3.30 P.M.|
|NRI,GN(Gen), ESM, CSP, General (PwD)||All Candidates||4.30 P.M.|
|TUESDAY 18/10/2022||AHS, BAMS, BHMS, B.Sc. NURSING||MERIT NO.1-300||9.30 A.M.|
|General (Open, including EWS)||MERIT NO. 301-450||11.00 A.M.|
|MERIT NO.451-600||12 .00 NOON|
|MERIT NO.601-800||2.00 P.M.|
|MERIT NO.801-1000||3.00 P.M.|
|MERIT NO.1001 ONWARDS||4.00 P.M.|
|WEDNESDAY 19/10/2022||AHS, BAMS, BHMS, B.Sc. NURSING||SC, ST (Open), ST ( PwD)||ALL CANDIDATES||9.30 A.M.|
|OBC (GN), OBC( PwD), OBC (Open)||MERIT NO.1-150||11.00 A.M.|
|OBC (Open)||MERIT NO.151-300||12.00 NOON|
|MERIT NO. 301 ONWARDS||2.00 P.M.|
Goa NEET UG Counselling Merit-wise Schedule 2022 (Out)
The Directorate of Technical Education released the Goa NEET UG Counselling Merit-wise Schedule for MBBS/BDS course. Candidates we have mentioned below in the table. Let’s look.
|Course||Categories||Merit No||Reporting Time|
|MBBS, BDS||CSP, NRI, General (PwD)||Merit No. 1-20||10.00 A.M.|
|General (Open, including EWS)||Merit No. 1-150/ 151 -300||10.00 A.M.|
|General Open(ONLY EWS)||Merit No. 301-500||10.30 A.M.|
|ESM, Scheduled Caste (SC),||Merit No. 1-20||11.00 A.M.|
|ST (PwD), ST (Open)||Merit No.1-50||11.00 A.M.|
|OBC (PwD), OBC (Open)||Merit No.1-100||11.00 A.M.|
MCC NEET UG 1st Round Counselling Schedule 2022 (Out)
MCC has released the NEET UG 2022 Counselling dates for the 1st Round, 2nd Round and Mop-up Round to admission in MBBS/BDS/B.Sc. Nursing Courses. Candidates must follow these schedules to be admitted to dream medical/dental colleges in India; let’s look.
|Registration/Payment||11/10/2022 to 17/10/2022 (up to11:00|
AM) only as per Server Time.
|Choice Filling/ Locking||14/10/2022 to 18/10/2022 (up to|
11:55 PM) as per Server Time
|Verification of Internal Candidates|
by the respective Universities/ Institutes
|17/10/2022 to 18/10/2022|
|19/10/2022 to 20/10/2022|
|Reporting||22/10/2022 to 28/10/2022|
|Reporting to the institute allotted||To be Announced|
Goa NEET UG Counselling 2022 Eligible Candidates List (Out)
|Goa NEET UG Counselling Eligible Candidates List||Click Here|
Goa NEET Counselling Eligibility Criteria
- The applying seekers should have qualified for the NEET Entrance Examination.
- Aspirants must have a domicile of Goa.
- The applicants must have completed a recognised educational institution’s 10+2 or equivalent examination.
- The applying seekers must have completed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Biotechnology, and English are the compulsory subjects with a minimum of 50% marks. 40% marks are required for SC/ST category candidates, and 45% for Physically Handicap candidates.
Note: Fee Will Be Updated Soon.
Goa NEET Counselling 2022
The counselling will be conducted online, and candidates who wish to participate must register on the Directorate of Technical Education’s official website, Goa. For more information on NEET Counselling statistics, look upto this PDF.
Goa NEET Counselling Process
- Applicants should fill out the online application form for attending the counselling by paying the fees.
- Applicants are permitted to choose a seat of choice/preference from the seats available at admission as per their ranks.
- Applicants must present in person at the designated counselling venue for the seat allotment.
- Candidates must remember that admission is completed only after submitting original documents and payment of fees.
- After successful seat allotment, applicants must report to the allotted college within three working days.
How to Apply
- Step 1: The candidate must visit the official website.
- Step 2: Click on the “New Registration” Option.
- Step 3 (Personal Information): After successfully registering and activating the account, candidates need to fill in their personal information. Make sure all the information is correct while filling out the application form.
- Step 4 (Upload Photo and Signature): After entering the personal information, the candidate should upload their passport-size photograph of high contrast (Photo must be snapped with a placard containing the candidate’s name and snapping date) and full signature in Hindi and English (Not in capital letter) after duly scanning the same. After uploading the photo and signature, click the “Save & Continue” button.
- Step 5 (Educational Information): After uploading the scanned photo and signature, the candidate should enter their educational information on the computer screen and click the “Save & Continue” button.
- Step 6 (Payment of Counselling Fee): After filling in all the required details, candidates must pay the Counselling Fee. The counselling Fees will not be refunded.
There are the following two modes for payment of the Counselling Fee:
- a. Payment by Bank Challan: If the candidate wants to Pay the Counselling Fee through Bank Challan, they should select the offline / NEFT Challan option from Payment mode appearing on the computer screen and download the Challan and get the print and
visiting any Bank up to the scheduled last date, the Counselling Fee may be paid through NEFT mode.
- b. Online Payment: If the candidate wants to pay the Counselling Fee through Online mode, e.g. Credit Card / Debit Card / Net banking, they should select an online option from the payment mode appearing on the computer screen and “Make the Payment.”
should be made through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net banking. The candidate has to pay a processing charge additional to Counselling Fee for payment through the online mode
- c. Counselling Fee: Application & Counseling Fee is Rs. 3540/- (Including GST) plus Bank charges extra for OC/BC categories and Rs.2950/- (Including GST) plus Bank charges extra for SC/ST categories.
- 10th Certificate.
- 12th Certificate.
- 12th Mark Sheet.
- NEET UG Admit Card 2022.
- NEET UG Result/Scorecard 2022.
- Category Certificate (if applicable).
- Domicile Certificate
- Certificate of Sub Category, If Applicable.
- ID Proof (Aadhaar Card/Voter card etc.)
Counselling Process (AIQ Quota)
In two online rounds, candidates applying for Medical/Dental Colleges in Goa must register for the NEET counselling 2022 for All India Quota. The counselling will consist of these steps.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You must choose your preferred courses and colleges and finally lock in the online portal’s preferences.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online based on available vacancies and candidates’ choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round will be required to either reject the assigned seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): This is similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): This is similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here, it is noted that those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seat orders made by the Supreme court of India.
Goa NEET counselling is organized for MBBS/ BDS admission. Here in this table, we have mentioned the category-wise seat reservation.
|other backward class||27%|
|Central Government Sector Employee of Goa||3%|
|Grand Daughter/Son of Defence Personnel||2%|
|Non Resident of India||5%|
- The Exam conducting authority will make the merit list of the selected candidates for admission after the NEET State Counselling.
- Admission Seekers will be selected based on their rank obtained and choice filled during counselling.
- Admission Seekers will have to report to the allotted college for admission and all required documents.
- If any student fails to report to the allotted college within the given time, the seat of this candidate will be forfeited.
Goa NEET Counselling Participating Colleges
Candidates applying for various medical and dental colleges affiliated with the state medical university may find their dream college by knowing every tit and bit about it. To learn details (Fees, Cut-off, Courses, Affiliation, Ranking etc.) about the participating colleges, click the link below.
Government MBBS Colleges in Goa
|Name of College||Establishment Year||Affiliated with|
|Goa Medical College, Panaji||1963||Goa University|
Government BDS Colleges in Goa
|College Name||Establishment Year||Affiliated with|
|Goa Dental College and Hospital||1980||Goa University|
Seat Allotment Process
The Goa NEET Counselling will be conducted in two rounds. The seat allotment and mop-up round process will be done separately for each round. The Seat allotment will be based entirely on the merit rank and choices entered by candidates.
The Goa MBBS and BDS 2022 seat allotment results for Round I counselling will be tentatively announced in July’s first week. The seat allotment result will be published online on the official website of the Directorate of Health Services, Government of Goa.
NEET 2022 Cutoff
National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET 2022) was conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA). The NEET exam is the only gateway for admissions into different medical & dental UG courses offered by various government and private medical colleges. Candidate can submit their NEET Form only through online mode.
- Aspirants must obtain minimum qualifying marks in the NEET 2022 entrance examination to qualify for further admission.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC must obtain marks equivalent to at least the 40th percentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling processes.
- Aspirants in the UR category must score equivalent to at least the 50th percentile.
NEET UG Cutoff 2022 (Out)
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks||Number of Candidates|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||160|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||56|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||13|
Graphical Representation of NEET 2021 Cutoff
NEET UG Cutoff 2021
|Category||NEET 2021 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks||Number of Candidates|
|UR/EWS||50th percentile||720 – 138||770881|
|OBC||40th Percentile||137 – 108||66907|
|SC||40th Percentile||137 – 108||22384|
|ST||40th Percentile||137 – 108||9310|
|UR / EWS &|
|45th Percentile||137 – 122||132|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||137 – 108||288|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||136 – 108||98|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||135 – 108||21|
All India Quota 2019 Cutoff Rank (Goa)
|Category||Round 1||Round 2|
NOTE: To check the Goa NEET 2022 Cutoff for college-wise & category-wise, click here
Here we are providing the information about Goa Useful Resources State Counselling Process, Particular state Seat Matrix, Fee structure, cutoff and more; You can check the complete statement below:
|Goa Medical Colleges||Click Here|
|Goa Dental Colleges||Click Here|
|Goa Medical Colleges Fee Structure||Click Here|
|Goa Medical Colleges Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Goa Medical Colleges Cutoff||Click Here|
|Goa NEET Seat Allotment 2022||Click Here|
|Goa NEET Merit List 2022||Click Here|
|Goa NEET Conducting Authority||Click Here|
Goa 2022 Admission Support
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. Who is the counselling conducted by authorities of Goa NEET Counselling 2022?
A. Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Goa, conduct Goa MBBS/BDS Counselling 2022 online.
Q. How many seats will be allotted through Goa NEET 2022 counselling?
A. Goa NEET 2022 counselling was conducted for admission to 180 MBBS, and 50 BDS seats offered in-state medical and dental colleges. To check the seat matrix of Particular colleges, Click Here
Q. Who will be called for Goa NEET 2022 counselling?
A. Candidates whose names will be included in the state merit list are called for Goa NEET 2022 counselling.
Q. How will the Goa MBBS counselling be conducted?
A. Goa MBBS counselling 2022 will be conducted online mode.
Q. How to apply for admission to Goa MBBS 2022?
A. To apply for Goa MBBS 2022 admission, students need to fill out the online application form at dte.goa.gov.in
Q.Who can apply for Goa MBBS/BDS admission?
A. NEET exam 2022 qualified students fulfilling the state eligibility criteria can apply for Goa MBBS admission 2022.