Medical Colleges in Goa: “Goa”- one of the most popular tourist destinations and a bachelor dream. The incredible history blended with exotic tourist places makes this place a must to visit for everyone. But what when you get an opportunity to read there. Yes, you heard it right. The state has several high-quality educational institutes which provide superb professional studies. If you want to achieve your dream, you first have to clear the NEET-UG 2021 Entrance.
In this article, we will talk about the Top Government Medical Colleges in Goa. Some of the Top Private MBBS colleges in Goa offers formal medical education equipped with the latest curriculum. Let us have a look.
1. Goa NEET 2022 Summary
2. Top Government Medical Colleges in Goa
3. Top Private Medical Colleges in Goa
4. Goa NEET 2022 Counselling Procedure
5. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Goa NEET 2022 Summary
Here is the updated list of all Medical Colleges in Goa officially made by the Medical Council of India. To know the detailed info about Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review, click the college link.
|Admission Process||For UG Courses: NEET UG |
For PG Courses: NEET PG
|Conducting Authority||Directorate of Technical Education, Goa|
|Average Fee||For Government Colleges: 55,500-1.12 Lakh (Fee p.a Range)|
Note: Fees are subject to change.
|For MBBS Counselling Assistant||Enquire Now|
|Counselling Process||For UG Courses: Goa NEET Counselling|
For PG Courses: Goa NEET PG Counselling
|Goa Medical Colleges Fee Structure||Click Here|
|Goa Medical Colleges Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Goa Medical Colleges Cutoff||Click Here|
Medical Colleges in Goa
Here is the updated list of all the Best Medical Colleges in Goa officially made by the Medical Council of India. To know the detailed information about Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Cutoff list, Facilities available and complete college review, click on the college link.
Before we discuss Top Medical Colleges in Goa, let us look at the Course overview to get admission.
|Course Level||Graduate (UG)||Postgraduate|
|Duration||5.5 Years (Including 1-year internship)||3 Years|
|Stream||Medical Sciences||Specialization after MBBS|
|Examination Type||Yearly/Semester||Yearly System|
|Eligibility||10+2 with P.C.B. as the main subjects||MBBS from a recognized University|
|Average Starting Salary||INR 3-5 Lacs||INR 3-6 Lac|
Government Medical Colleges in Goa
Here is the updated Best Government Medical Colleges in Goa officially made by the Medical Council of India. To know the detailed info about Government Colleges Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college List here, click the college link.
Goa Medical College Panaji was established in the year 1842. The College is popularly known as GMC Panaji. GMC Panaji is one of the oldest Medical colleges in Goa. It is affiliated with Goa University. The Medical College was initially founded by the Portuguese in Panjim, but it has been relocated to Bambolim. GMC Panaji is one of the prestigious Govt Medical Colleges in Panaji, Goa.
|Location||Bambolim, Goa, India|
|Year of Establishment||1842|
|Affiliated to||Goa University|
|Counselling Conducted Authority||Directorate of Technical Education Goa|
|Hostel Facilities||Yes (Male & Female)|
|MBBS Abroad at 10 Lakh||Enquire Now|
Private Medical Colleges in Goa
Sorry, but there are not any Private Colleges available or established in Goa till now. For further admission in Goa, there is only one government college public in Goa whose link is mentioned above.
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2021 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Graphical Represntation of NEET 2021 Cutoff
Goa NEET Counselling Process
The counselling will be conducted online, and candidates who wish to participate need to register on the Directorate of Technical Education’s official website, Goa. According to NTA’s official notification, the NEET 2021 exam will be held on August 1, 2021.
- Step 1: The candidate must visit the official website.
- Step 2: Click on the “New Registration” Option.
- Step 3 (Personal Information): After the successful registration and activating account, candidates need to fill his/her personal information. Make sure all the information are correct while filling the application form.
- Step 4 (Upload Photo and Signature): After entering the personal information, the candidate should upload his / her passport size photograph of high contrast (Photo must be snapped with a placard containing the candidate’s name and snapping date), and full signature in Hindi and English (Not in capital letter) after duly scanning the same. After uploading the photo and signature, click on the “Save & Continue” button.
- Step 5 (Educational Information): After uploading the scanned photo and signature, the candidate should enter his / her educational information on the computer screen and click on the “Save & Continue” button.
- Step 6 (Payment of Counselling Fee): After filling in all the required details, candidates need to proceed with payment of the Counselling Fee. The counselling Fees will not be refunded.
There are the following two modes for payment of the Counselling Fee:
- a. Payment by Bank Challan: If the candidate wants to Pay the Counselling Fee through Bank Challan, he/she should select the offline / NEFT Challan option from Payment mode appearing on the computer screen and download the Challan and get the print and
visiting any Bank up to the scheduled last date, the Counselling Fee may be paid through NEFT mode.
- b. Online Payment: If the candidate wants to pay the Counselling Fee through Online mode, e.g. Credit Card / Debit Card / Net banking, he/she should select an online option from payment mode appearing on the computer screen and “Make the Payment.”
should be made through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net banking. The candidate has to pay a processing charge additional to Counselling Fee for payment through online mode
- c. Counselling Fee: Application & Counseling Fee is Rs. 3540/- (Including GST) plus Bank charges extra for OC/BC categories and Rs.2950/- (Including GST) plus Bank charges extra for SC/ST categories.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
A. There is only one Government College and none Private Colleges approved by NMC in Goa.
A. There are a total of 180 seats in the Government Colleges of Goa.
A. There are no seats available in Private Colleges of Goa.
A. For information regarding the Fee Structure of Goa Medical Colleges, Click Here.