Goa NEET PG Counselling 2023: Goa Medical College and Hospital (GMCH), Goa, is the conducting authority for admission to Goa PG/MDS 2023. Aspirants qualifying NEET PG exam have been allowed to participate in Goa NEET PG Counselling 2023 admission. It is mandatory to fulfil the specified eligibility conditions for Goa PG medical admission 2023 through Goa NEET PG Counselling.
This article will provide all the details regarding Goa NEET PG counselling 2023, including important dates, the registration process, eligibility criteria, documents required, and seat reservation.
1. Quick Facts
2. Important Dates
3. Goa PG Medical eligibility criteria
4. Goa NEET PG Counselling
5. Document Required
7. Frequently Asked Questions
Candidates who wish to grab a seat in the desired college via the Goa NEET PG Counselling 2023 procedure should read about the vital information. Here a table is given below for the candidate’s reference.
|Name of Examination||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (PG) or NEET PG|
|Conducted by||National Board of Examinations (NBE)|
|Exam Date||March 5, 2023|
|NEET PG result||14 March 2023|
|Level of NEET Examination||National-level|
|MCC AIQ NEET PG 2023 Counselling starting date||to be announced|
|Goa NEET PG Counselling starting date||to be announced|
|Goa NEET PG Conducting Authority||Goa Medical College and Hospital (GMCH), Goa|
|Get NEET PG Counselling Assistance||Enquire Now|
Goa NEET PG 2023 Counselling Dates
In this section, the candidate will get all the important dates of Goa NEET PG Counselling 2023. The candidates are requested to check the dates.
|Application forms available from||To be announced|
|Publication of provisional merit list||To be announced|
|Display of final merit list||To be announced|
|The first round of counselling cum admission||To be announced|
|Last date to join the allotted course after 1st round||To be announced|
|The second round of counselling cum admission||To be announced|
|Last date to join the allotted course after 2nd round||To be announced|
|Commencement of academic session||To be announced|
|Mop-up Round||To be announced|
This section provides detailed information about Goa NEET PG Counselling eligibility criteria, and all candidates must check the eligibility criteria before applying.
|Origin||Must be of Indian Origin|
|Domicile||Those who have been admitted to MBBS Courses based on a Competitive exam conducted on behalf of the Government of Goa or CBSE (under All India Quota) before November 15, 2002, From a medical college situated in Goa will also be eligible for Goa PG medical admission 2023?|
|Degree||MBBS degree From any medical/college/institution of Bihar recognized by NMC.|
|Registration Certificate||Goa state National Medical Commission NMC Issued a permanent or provisional registration certificate.|
|Internship||Completion Certificate of compulsory one-year rotatory internship on or before March 31, 2023.|
|Minimum qualifying percentile||Must secure NEET PG 2023 Cutoff For admissions|
Goa NEET PG Counselling 2023
Candidates can visit the official portal of Goa Medical College and Hospital, Goa, to get themselves registered for NEET PG 2023 Goa State Counselling. Before we speak about the counselling procedure for Goa NEET PG 2023, Let us first look at the Goa NEET PG Counselling schedule 2023.
The following steps can best explain the counselling process.
Step-1:- Counselling Registration through Online
Admission Seekers can apply online mode by visiting the website-gmc.goa.gov.in/index.php/en/
- For registration, seekers will use/her NEET PG roll no. and email registration in NEET PG (NEET-PG) and follow the instructions on the screen.
- After that, the candidate’s NEET-PG registration details will be displayed.
- If the exam qualifies, the applicant will make an online payment. An SMS will be sent to their registered mobile no (used for NEET-PG registration) to confirm successful registration. The password you create at the time of registration, kindly note this password for choice filling.
- After successful payment, the candidate will get Transaction and Registration no. on their registered mobile number.
Step-2:- Online Security Money Payment
- Candidates willing to attend the counselling process to grab their PG Medical seat in the desired Medical College must pay the required Security money fees prescribed by the Goa Medical College and Hospital, Goa.
- After paying security money and the state merit list has been declared, the online seat choice filling option will be available per the earlier schedule.
- The applicant could take a printout of their online payment receipt.
Step-3:- Merit Declaration
- For Inter-se rank in the State merit list, the reference shall be NEET-PG 2023
- The final merit list will be prepared per the provisions (Displayed on the website).
Step-4:- Online Choice filling
Visit the website- gmc.goa.gov.in/index.php/en/
- Click on the Choice filling.
- Choice Filling Procedure:
– Login for choice filing using your NEET roll number and password created at registration.
– Choice filing can be done in several sessions but remember to save and continue; otherwise, you’ll lose your work.
– The choice filling will not be complete until you finally submit and lock. No changes will be possible after locking the choice.
- After the last date of choice, the filling is over, and the seat allotment list will be declared online.
Step-5:- Seat allotment
1. log in to the website. Your seat allotment status will be displayed.
2. If you accept the allotment letter:-
- But do not join or resign after joining; even then, you’re eligible for second counselling but will forfeit your security deposit.
- Join the college you’ll remain eligible for second counselling to upgrade your seat without losing your seat. If your seat is elevated, then the previous allotment will be automatic.
- The online process will do the seat allotment on a merit cum option basis.
3. Physically disabled category candidates are required to be physically present before a medical board constituted by dates will be available on gmc.goa.gov.in/index.php/en/ website.
4. Candidates eligible for the reserved category will be given admission as per the rules of the state government, applicable on the date of counselling.
5. OBC candidates covered by the provisions of the creamy layer will not be entitled to the benefits of the OBC category.
6. Candidates who fail to produce required original documents at the time of admission or, if any, concealment or falsification of facts comes into the light at the time of admission and after that during the study will not be entitled to any benefit of having appeared in the entrance examination. Any use of acquiring a seat Legal action would be taken against such candidates.
7. Candidates will be checked for their identity at admission. It will be considered unfair if it does not match, and their candidature will be cancelled. Additional legal action would be taken against such candidates.
8. If the candidate does not participate in online counselling or does not join the allotted seat by the due date, they shall forfeit any right of admission based on said counselling/allotment.
9. The option, once exercised by the candidate in online Counselling, cannot be altered under any circumstances.
10. No request for re-allotting seats allotted in the first and second rounds will be entertained.
PG Counselling Flow Chart
The following flow chart for aspirants applying to PG courses offered by various medical colleges shows the short but essential information about the NEET PG counselling procedure 2023.
Candidates qualified for NEET PG 2023 conducted by NBE (National Board of Examination) are eligible and participate in Goa NEET PG Counselling 2023. Here below is the list of documents that are required for counselling. Every candidate has to provide these documents to the authorities.
- Rotatory internship certificate
- Registration certificate by NMC or SMC
- NEET PG scorecard 2023
- Secondary school certificate for proof of birth date
- Valid ID proof (Driving License/PAN card/Voter ID card or Passport)
- Caste certificate, if applicable (OBC candidates should not belong to Creamy Layer)
- PH certificate, if applicable
NEET PG 2023 Cutoff
By the minimum qualifying/eligibility criteria for admission to MD/MS/PG Diploma course, as mentioned in the Information Bulletin for NEET-PG 2023, the cut-off scores for various categories are as follows:-
|Category||Minimum Qualifying/Eligibility Criteria||Cut-off (Out of 800)|
|General / EWS||50th percentile||291|
|SC/ST/ OBC (Including PwBD of SC/ST/OBC)||40th percentile||257|
NEET PG Counselling Norms
Goa Medical College and Hospital, Goa, conduct the counselling below the given Norms.
|1.||50% All India Quota(AIQ) seats|
|2.||50% of State Quota seats|
|3.||Central Universities (DU, AMU, BHU)|
|6.||Armed Forces Medical Services|
Goa NEET- PG 2021 Admission Important Link:
|Goa NEET PG Merit List||Click Here|
|1. Final Goa PG medical/dental merit list||Click Here|
|2. Goa PG/MDS merit list provisional||Click Here|
Top Colleges in Goa accepting NEET PG Scorecard
|Goa Medical College||Panaji||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is Goa conducting the NEET PG Counselling offline mode?
No, Goa is conducting the NEET PG counselling only online.
Who is Conducting the NEET PG Entrance exam body?
The MCC will now conduct the NEET PG 2023 counselling for admission to 50% All India Quota (AIQ), 50% state quota, 100% deemed/central universities, and ESIC/AFMS institutes. A total of 4 rounds of AIQ – round 1, round 2, mop-up round and stray vacancy round will be held.
What is the Counselling FEE of the NEET PG AIQ Quota?
Counselling fee- Rs. 1000 (For AIQ /Central University UR candidates) & Rs. 500 (For SC/ST/OBC/PH), and Rs. 5000 (For Deemed University candidates).
How many seats are available for AIQ quota students?
50% of the seat is reserved for AIQ quota students.
Who conducts the Goa NEET PG Counselling 2023?
The Goa Medical College and Hospital (GMCH), Goa