NKP Salve Institute of Medical Sciences Nagpur (NKP SIMS Nagpur) is one of the popular private Medical colleges situated in Digdoh Hills, Hingna Road, Nagpur. It was established in 1990. NKP Salve Medical College Nagpur principally offers both UG and PG degrees in medicine, namely MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine Bachelor of Surgery), MD, MCH, Diploma, etc. The college is affiliated with Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik and is approved by the NMC.
In the article, we will share all the essential details about the NKP Salve Institute of Medical Sciences like Facilities, Courses, Admission Guidance, Fee Structure, How to Apply, Eligibility, Cutoff, Result, Counselling, Contact Details, etc.
NKP Salve Institute of Medical Sciences Nagpur
NKP Salve Institute of Medical Sciences had started off intending to fill in the additional need of medical education in the region and to be able to deliver health services to patients in and around central India.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Fee Structure
7. Ranking & Reputation
8. Contact Details
9. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the College details of NKP Salve Institute of Medical Sciences Nagpur.
|Name of Institute||N. K. P. Salve Institute of Medical Sciences Nagpur|
|Popular Name||NKP Salve Medical College Nagpur, NKP SIMS Nagpur|
|Year of Establishment||1990|
|Affiliated to||Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik|
|Counselling Conducted Authority||Directorate of Medical Education and Research (DMER), Maharashtra|
|NEET Study 2022 Materials||Click Here|
|Category||Medical College in Maharashtra|
|Maharashtra NEET 2021 Counselling Support||Enquire Now|
Affiliation, Recognition and Achievement
- Affiliated with: Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik
- Approved by: NMC
- Aid Status: Private
- Anti Ragging
- Counselling Services
- Healthcare Services
- Technical Issues
|24/7 Security Services||Computer labs|
|Library||In House Cafeteria|
|Hostel (Boys & Girls)||Gym|
NKP SIMS Nagpur offers quality medical programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state of the art infrastructure.
NKP SIMS Nagpur provides quality education and offers the following UG course
|MBBS||4.6+1 year Internship|
NKP SIMS Nagpur provides quality education and offers the following PG courses.
Here in this selection, we will let you about NKP SIMS Nagpur MBBS Syllabus. Let’s have a look.
|Pre-clinical||1-2: Two Semesters||Anatomy, Biochemistry, Physiology|
|Para-clinical||3-4-5: Three Semesters||Community Medicine; Forensic Medicine, Pathology, Pharmacology, Microbiology, Clinical postings inwards, OPDs to begin here;|
|Clinical||6-7-8-9: Four Semesters||Community Medicine, Medicine and allied subjects (Psychiatry, Dermatology); Obst. Gynae.; Pediatrics; Surgery and allied subjects|
(Anesthesiology, E.N.T., Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics);
|Subjects||Compulsory time duration for Internship|
|Community Medicine||Two months|
|Medicine including 15 days of Psychiatry||Two months|
|Surgery including 15 days Anaesthesia||Two months|
|Obstt./Gynae. including Family Welfare Planning||Two months|
|Orthopaedics including PMR||One month|
|Elective posting||15 days|
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As faculty members of NKP SIMS Nagpur, they are responsible for contributing and sustenance the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Admission to various Programmes at NKP SIMS Nagpur is made based on the candidate’s performance in NEET.
|Admission Procedure||UG Course- NEET UG |
PG Courses: NEET PG
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses- NEET-UG Eligibility Criteria|
For PG Courses: NEET PG Eligibility Criteria
|Maharashtra NEET 2021 Counselling||For UG Courses– Maharastra NEET UG Counselling|
For PG Courses: Maharashtra NEET PG Counselling
|Maharashtra NEET 2021 Cutoff||Click Here|
|Maharashtra NEET 2021 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Maharashtra NEET Merit List||Click Here|
|Maharashtra Medical Colleges Fees Structure||Click Here|
|Top 10 MBBS Colleges in Maharashtra||Click Here|
|Maharashtra MBBS Counselling Assistance||Enquire Now|
Here, we have mentioned the fee structure of NKP SIMS Nagpur, and students must go through with this information before filling the application form.
|MBBS||Rs. 9,75,300/-||Rs. 5,55,755/-||Rs. 1,36,209/-||Rs. 52,300/-||Rs. 37,44,300/-|
|Courses||State quota||Institute Mgmt Quota||NRI Quota|
|MD/MS||Rs. 9,61,700/-||Rs. 35,41,700/-||Rs. 44,01,700/-|
Note: Mentioned Fee Subjected to be Change.
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. The merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2021 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Graphical Represntation of NEET 2021 Cutoff
NEET PG Cutoff 2021
To take admission in all Indian medical colleges for PG courses, you must meet the cutoff score with the following given NEET cutoff score and percentile.
|Category||Cutoff percentile||Cutoff marks|
|General and EWS||50th percentile||302|
|General and EWS – PH||45th percentile||283|
|SC/ST/OBC – PH||40th percentile||265|
Graphical Representaiton of NEET PG Cutoff 2021
Maharashtra NEET Counselling 2021
A candidate can visit the Directorate of Medical Education and Research, Maharashtra’s official portal, to get themselves registered for Maharashtra State NEET UG Counselling 2021. But, first, let’s speak about the counseling procedure for Maharashtra NEET 2021.
- Registration Process: Applicants have to register online for the counselling process fill in all the required details in the form carefully.
- Provisional Merit List: After successful completion of the registration process, a merit list will be prepared.
- Document Verification Process: Shortlisted applicants will be able to proceed with the document verification process; you have to choose any one centre for document verification at the time of registration.
- Choice Filling Process: Applicants can fill in their choices/preference through online mode.
- Seat Allotment: Applicants will be selected based on merit, preferences filled by them and availability of seats.
- Reporting Process: As per the seat allotment, you must report to the allotted college and carry their original documents and their photocopies at the allotted college on the prescribed date and timing.
For aspirants applying to PG courses offered by NKP Salve Institute of Medical Sciences Nagpur, the following flow chart shows the short but essential information about the counseling procedure.
For UG Candidates
Candidates who will be allotted a seat to this college will be asked to report to complete the admission formalities with the following documents.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
For PG Candidates
Original Copies Of:
- MBBS Certificate.
- MBBS 3rd Part II mark sheet.
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Photo identity proof in the form of Certificate with an attested photo from Head of Institution last studied/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-attested photocopy after verifying with the original documents).
- Copy of: Birth Certificate for proof of age (if the date of birth not given in the HSC mark sheet/ certificate).
- NEET Score Card.
- Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate of West Bengal Medical Counselling Committee (WBMCC).
- Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. If applicable.
- Passport size Photographs 8 copies.
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||NKP SIMS Nagpur|
NKP Salve Institute of Medical Sciences
Address: Digdoh Hills, Hingna Road, Nagpur 440019, Maharashtra, INDIA.
Phone: 07104-306100/ 07104- 236290
Official Website: https://www.nkpsims.edu.in/
Maharashtra NEET 2021 Admission Support
|Maharashtra NEET 2021 Counselling Assistance||Enquire Now|
|NEET 2021 Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Abroad for Low NEET Ranker||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Ans. The total intake of medical science aspirants in NKP SIMS Nagpur is 150.
Ans. The course offered in this college is Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS), PG Diploma Courses.
Ans. Yes, this college does provide a hostel facility for both males and females.
Ans. Yes, they do. After completing 4.6 years of your course, you’ll have to work as an intern for a year, and you’ll be getting a stipend in this period.
Ans. NKP SIMS Nagpur is located at Digdoh Hills, Hingna Road, Nagpur 440019, Maharashtra.